• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Working with goetic demons

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not exactly clear on the specificities of the rituals or how I should go about approaching these entities. I have tried once before, to no apparent success. Please bare with me, I am a complete novice. Any advice on how to make definite contact and ask for what I desire would be sincerely appreciated.

Erosphore

Neophyte
Reaction score
Goetic demons are really easy to approach if you have the right mindset. Sigil gazing in the dark with a candle is a good way to get closer to a demon. Seeking a true relationship (not just based on profit) is also a good way to get a demon to like you. They're not just there to work for us: They are individuals, they like and dislike different things, they have a sense of dignity... and in my experience they really like it when you see them as more than just mere demons.

Find a demon you like (based on his appearance, or name, we usually have a favourite demon for no particular reason), try to establish a relationship with him. You'll see, you'll see results very fast. And they love to manifest in the physical, they will search your drawers at night or show you their familiars just to show you they're there.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not exactly clear on the specificities of the rituals or how I should go about approaching these entities. I have tried once before, to no apparent success. Please bare with me, I am a complete novice. Any advice on how to make definite contact and ask for what I desire would be sincerely appreciated.
Well, definite contact is the key question. Lots of imposter spirits and parasites out there.

Reaction score
Awards
Hi June, not sure who you are replying to.

To the OP:
Try Demons of Magick. Get used to the purification/banishing ritual in the first pages of the book while you read it cover to cover.
Take a blank piece of paper and write out the demonic script alphabet for current and future reference.
Start with a petition ritual, and perhaps pull a tarot card or use a pendulum to see if they heard your request.
Devour each word in the book, and treat it respectfully and devotedly as a grimoire that it is.
Very useful book.