• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday - Saturn. Black. Sandalwood.
Sleep/Dreams
Thank you. :)
My second round of dreams was being chased around like a mouse, due to my squatting in safe territory atm.

Ritual +
Celtic pathworkings for earth

Meditation +
Mindfulness 10 min

Tarot +
Card of the day - VIII Adjustment
Sequence of day - Saturn square
Magus. High Priestess. Empress.
Adjustment. The Hermit. Fortune.
The Devil. The Tower. The Star.
Horizontal,,vertical, diagonal.
X working through y upon Z.
Qabballistic/gematric value of spread
We have three Geburah connections, two hod, two netzach, one binah, one malkuth

May + Self Responsibility/Accountability
Financial + Employment +
Two employers hit up about jobs, now we find two more today. Then found tomorrow and eight on Monday.
A job will be obtained.
Debt relief program vs bankruptcy.
Went and spoke to another employer, took application home. Returning Saturday.
Third triangle recitation done.

Medical + Health +
Need to call friends about rides.
Complete medical and psychiatric review
Hit good food banks, eat healthy.
SSDI review for new symptoms and fits.
Did LBRP with right foot forward and right hand, and LIRP left foot and hand.

To do +
Fill out applications online today.
Study KJV and Life Principles Day One.
Study Zelator and Neophyte papers.
Read Candle Burning Magic, Wild Magic.
Earth Path Working.
NLP with astral candle use.
Pick back up on Neophyte Invoking AM and Zelator Invoking PM daily.
Add in 50 pushups morning and night for St Jude's Children's Hospital May 3000 Pushups Month.
Post automatically merged:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reading ahead on Mondays lesson part one of four started in The Basic Life Principles (Wisdom and Understanding, Discerning Levels of Conflict, Responding to Enemies, Basic Steps to Maturity, Acceptance of Gods Design) and the KJV Bible. Lesson on John next.

Read through Wisdom and Understanding, now onto the next section.
Thought a lot about going with virtually nothing to drag around. And not to trust anyone at all. Oh no! My lofty plans never got off the ground! Thwarted again!

Discerning Levels of Conflict. Mkay.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Did not accomplish really anything yesterday. Need to quit planning and talking to let myself down.

Sunday 4-30-2023. Sol. Yellow, gold.

Sleep/dreams - Spotty / None recalled.
Transits - not applicable
Rituals - LIRP, MPR, LBRH, MPR, LBRP.
Meditation - Celtic Earth pathworkings.
Tarot Card of Day - VII Chariot. Will. Cancer.

Have not even been to second strip mall due to second day of rain. Will apply online to jobs. Ramen week it is for me.
Fortunately what I have right now worked out. Now I just need a decent job I can physically work or disability, pay a few folks back, and less stress after that. Unfortunately not a whole lot of employment near me. Didn't really fail here but didn't plan this a lot.

With James finished up the very short section on Wisdom and Understanding for Monday night. Trying to stay a day ahead here.
Proverbs 4:7, 9:10, 14:12, 28:26; Jas 1:5, 3:17-18.
Discerning Levels of Conflict is too lengthy to just rattle off what I did. Try 3 columns of verses. Responding to Enemies is half that.same with Basic Steps to Maturity. One column and then some, Acceptance of Gods Design, is the largest section.

A thing with how the verses are laid out .. they tell a seemingly living and breathing Word of God, a story told from start to finish. Between pictograms and word problems, most of the Basic Life Principles is Scripture.

Sunday - No dreams recalled.
A feeling of someone walking in on me causing me to wake.
Laid low, made some pb oatmeal no bake cookies.

Back to two reading projects, Life Principles and Ancient Druids of Atlantis.

Lesser Saturn Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram done with analysis of keyword.
Applying online for jobs tonight.

Discerning Levels of Conflict:
Jn 8:32 Tit 3:9-10
Mt 6:25-28 Dt 31:8
Ex 34:14 Heb 13:8
Isa 40:8 2 Cor 4:18
Rom 1:29-31 Col 3:5-9
Gal 5:19-21 Heb 12:15-17
1 Jn 4:8 Jn 3:16
1 Pet 5:6 Phil 2:13
Tit 2:11-14 Eph 2:8-9
2 Pet 3:18 1 Cor 15:10
Rom 11:6 Jas 4:6-8
Heb 12:16 Acts 8:9-23
Prov 2:4-5 Isa 55:8-9
Prov 3:5, 14:12 1 Cor 1:18-27
Lk 6:38 1 Pet 5:5
Prov 15:33 Mt 10:39, 20:26-27

Halfway through verses on Discerning Levels of Conflict.
Applied online to a job. Not sure all the jobs in the strip malls. Still need to recon a bit.
All else fails, I'm taking a few changes of clothes and checking into the psych ward at the hospital.

Or perhaps eat something tonight. Eggs and or ramen or something. Ate eggs, pb oatmeal no bake cookies and Mac n cheese. Quite a day compared to most.
Have the emotion wheel. Not sure what I was going to do with it but found it nonetheless and will place inside my ritual trapper keeper.

My view of the Druids being related to Atlantis is not a revolutionary idea, I'm simply a believer of that viewpoint.
But pathworkings that work will be a plus.
No one person can handle all their own problems, and if you can have or do it's not a contest, but congrats. Anyway, look into good therapy options.
Also think carefully before just moving west as to where you're moving. I may need to move to the city west side and stay put there until 12k has been saved.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Monday - May Day 5-1-2023
Slept well, once gotten to sleep. Only dream recalled was moving under time constraints.
About to shower and dress, took care of Pandora. Eggs and coffee for breakfast.
So when can I relax and unpack? This plan was not well put together.

Perhaps Invoking is key. Monday - Invoking Luna day. Grounding techniques and mindfulness meditation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Of course if I were to find a desk job doing adulting work like I've done with the exception of the past eight years, that any felon or teenager could do, so perhaps tie in advanced skills. What's the Bible going to do for me money wise?

Challenger was a terrible event.

Also, what Atlantis?
Challenger was hideous. Part of the reason I love that song.
Atlantis that archaeologists are searching for around Spain and Portugal currently. Not sure if Atlantis was a Babylon of sorts, but it appears that Druids of the soon to be Irish persuasion along with Teutonic (north Germanic peoples) and Baltic peoples intermixed.

Morning listening...
Nightingale

McGraw

Regardie

Reading
Bible study and meditation according to Life Principles (Monday night) and Gospel according to Mark. Small Ministry Guide for Leaders.
Druid Power and Wild Magic, as well as Blamires and Hall on Pathworkings and ancestral research in the mysteries.

Job possibilities
Remote work.
A possible job - corral kittens and puppies at the humane society.
What can I in fact do? What can't I do given my current self and environment?

Get on/see things traditionally "outside of space or time" .. state services, therapy, dental work, a job, etc.
Get also on: A.A. Correspondence teachings.

Monday, May Day. May 1.
14:20 mansion....
Transits...
My "stuff" consists of clothes, books, magic items, and a cat. Might as well get a staff and lamp.

Not even joking evil and wicked people.
You get nothing else here. I'm just a guy who reads his own tarot. My love for magic is dead like my old career.

The difference I see is one of idolatry or devotion, amid an absolute; while another is cultural appreciation, while standing fast to an alternate faith and devotion.

The only O spot we want in the entire Emotion-Sensation O Wheel is "Happy", with it's overlapping positivity.

The nice thing about the Gospel, there is no winner and loser outside those who reject the Gospel. I could be one. Fred down the street could be one. Martha down the block could be one. Point is, you can't win your way into heaven, he decides, not you. There is equal opportunity. Doesn't work like that either. His sense of justice is different.

Some people should be less forgiven in my eyes. But then same is said of me.
So who's to say, not me.

Work for the church perhaps.

People think the pleasures of the world win me over. Not even close. Your idea of wealth to me is pocket change. I've dated women hotter than many get. I've tasted college and will again.

Had a nice but loving and frank discussion with my sister about my life and situations.
Just got an on the fly care package from a relative using an online shopping experience app. Feeling loved.

Slept, no dreams recalled. Got up, had some cereal and instant coffee.

Listening to David McGraw, and thinking of my prospective job at the KFC-Taco Bell combo restaurant or some other felon friendly shithole that don't need my worthless pile of computer science overdue student loans. Wondering if a job can be held for greater than a week this time around.

As for me, life is simply real. No mommy or daddy to bail me out or wipe my butt at uni, whatever the hell uni is supposed to mean. Perhaps unicycle, that makes sense. Nope, just a select handful and me, the cold hard uncaring world and the meager crap jobs.

Back to Neophyte since internet badasses had to try to stop a dreaded Zelator initiation.

Some "teachers" are simply horrid people. There is no nicer way to say it. Will steal your ideas due to a lack of creativity. No discernable skills other than sucking off patrons. Yikes.

Well, life goes on.

My goals are to make headway with a magic school of any caliber. To do my reading and write my reports. To advance to non Neophyte with challenges appropriate for my grade but doesn't halt the solar system. To have my own residence far away from people. To be financially well off. None of this will work however, since I'm not going to worship Satan.

Of my one psychology book i had before finding two at a free library the one I had is more of a review of Buddhism. The other one.The War Of Art is cute but lacks punch. We shall see about the third.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Tues May 2
A fair day. Bought lighter, turned in job app to hungry Howie's. Went across the street to check on my app and got hired at KFC.

Everything is chaotic even though I gave up magic. Apparently was never for me at all but for everyone else.

The reason why it doesn't work for me is a funny thing. It just doesnt, and it leaves no enjoyment, so it's dead weight.

Last edited:

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Tues May 2
A fair day. Bought lighter, turned in job app to hungry Howie's. Went across the street to check on my app and got hired at KFC.

Everything is chaotic even though I gave up magic. Apparently was never for me at all but for everyone else.

The reason why it doesn't work for me is a funny thing. It just doesnt, and it leaves no enjoyment, so it's dead weight.
Your thoughts become your destiny. Why do you not think you are worthy of happiness as everyone else is?

perhaps it is rooted in a slight sense of entitlement in the sense of you thinking you are different/ scrutinized / picked on more than anybody else? Just a thought.

Reaction score
Awards
Wednesday 4-3-2023. Mercury. Orange.

Slept, no dreams recalled.

Mental notes:
A note on magick:One exception, was to use a ritual from Yazata on use of a triangle. It appears to help.

Mental notes - Going to my other place tomorrow, to get my shelf unit and a few other things. To be more organized.
Perhaps tomorrow.

Come Friday I start a job at KFC. I guess I take this job seriously and try to be employee of the month.

A friend is currently going to school. Perhaps I should as well. Next year. A trades occupation program.

The Feeling Wheel and I and Jah and my goals. Peaceful, Powerful or Joyful only.

Already behind in Life Skills Bible study. No multitasking it seems.

A weird day today. No get up and go, no zest for living. Or zest for loving for that matter. No desire for magic. No desire for anything other than change.

At Neurologist now. Perhaps it's neurological. And time delay at Neurologist. Funny. Not sure why I feel blah and passively exhausted. At neurology appt fire alarm went off. There I was, on top floor and told to go into the stairwell with my fear of heights.

Interesting day indeed. A day of delays.

Now change of address in, and headed to folks place. Where coffee, meds and laundry will get done.

Back at folks place, coffee and meds at hand. Vandheer was right, without an outlet here or elsewhere for writing, I'm sure to self implode or worse.
Lemongrass is also right...I need to try to win once. Win, lose, doesn't matter, at least if an attempt is made.

Brought the Celtic book trio with me as well as laptop. Will get some work done.
Meditation, Bible study, Celtic study and pathworkings.
Weather has been in quite a funk.

Just got call from KFC and got my start time of 4pm for Friday.

Perhaps I'm unprepared or overthinking the process of a pathworking. Just doesn't seem to click.

Starting a nightly ritual for money matters. Going to do the Get A Job Ritual for the hell of it. Going to open more wealth channels as I can.

Love. Well. Not the most loveable character. Still. Let's see what can change.

Bless and curse not, bless the crap out of enemies. No cursing for me. The last after effect nearly leveled me.

I am going to make sure I have comprehensive details filled out for SSDI for both medical and psychiatric.

So perhaps a shift from materialism, which I might as well shoot for the moon, to love and glamour magic; where we are also going to shoot for the moon.

What has always made me feel like crap was my love life or lack thereof. It endlessly fucked up my senses of self esteem and self worth. Not that I tried to come onto everyone. Anyway, being 54 with non functional stuff means less of a love life. So ... Let's see what magic can accomplish.

I've never been rich, unless we compare my life to life in Laos. I've worked for my possessions all my life. Each job has had its setbacks. So has housing. Every time I moved, I lost things I paid for with my own money. So anyone with issues of me and money can go jump in the Arctic ocean.

Why do I show myself? Because I'm not a sissy for one thing. The other is I speak truth. This offends some who are terrified of being wrong.
I'm looking to run my own life. For that I don't have time to play games with internet badasses.
So, I am who I am, and that's who you'll see.

Coming back home tomorrow, so we will see how things go magic wise. I think first and foremost we work on me and meditation.

Finally, education. Touched on that already. Ah, education. I never really felt I fit into the standard job roles I was introduced to. So, 50k of student loan debt still unpaid, that was the goal of my computer work before that came to a grinding screeching halt. In school started a psychology track, switched to anthropology and foolishly for computer science. So two things I can do .. salvage the it career somehow by the grace of God, or scrap it all to do something else I hate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thursday 4+4-2023. Royal blue. El. Cedar.
Sleep: once asleep slept well.
Dreams: none recalled.
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun
Taurus
13°55’Tau
Moon
Moon
Scorpio
0°44’ Sco
d_50_13.png
Waxing Gibbous (166°48’)
Mercury
Mercury
Taurus
9°36’ Tau R
Venus 26°45’ Gem
Mars 21°00’ Can
Jupiter 27°11’ Ari
Saturn 5°39’ Pis
Uranus
Uranus
Taurus
18°38’ Tau
Neptune 26°50’ Pis
Pluto 0°21’ Aqu R
Node
Node (M)
Taurus
3°39’ Tau R
True Node
Node (T)
Taurus
4°03’ Tau st
Lilith (M) 13°00’ Leo
Chiron 17°30’ Ari
Moon phase: Waxing gibbous in Sco 0d
Weather: 60s today, low 40s.
Stress: Medium
Anxiety: Medium
Mood: Fair
Meditation/Ritual:
Will do Neophyte Formula before bed.
Will do triangle meditation and ritual before bed.
Will attempt a pathworking before bed.
Will do Zelator Formula before bed.
Tarot Card of the Day:
King of Swords. Fire of Air. X of EXARP.
Chokmah of Yetzirah.
Physical Notes:
All laundry done. Need to get to old place next week and retrieve a few things and dump the rest. Been a pleasure being here and seeing the geese ganders and young.
Mental Notes:
Too many given a political and immigration discussion earlier.

Back home, cat curled up on next to me on my fleece throw, comfortably numb, coffee at hand. Clean clothes and bedding. Food in cupboard and fridge. Shelter for cheap. Life is good.

The Feeling Wheel ... Closely related to strongholds, surrendered ground, and tormentors and root.
In the Feeling Wheel, there are six core qualities:{scared,mad,sad,peaceful,powerful,joyful}
From here, in one of these six qualities, are two more circles with per ring six more qualities for each core quality. Six problems or solutions...six and six.
There is the natal chart black white mirror exercise, and the vice to virtue ritual attempt.
There is also the will to change emotion at well, will.
Put these all together and there is something there. I don't see it all, yet.

I have noticed that the more I am not using anything, even caffeine, sleep problems appear to cease in terms of frequency of dreams, awareness and detail recall.

What does it have in Its pockets..indeed.
Mine contains -
  • several types of incense
  • A few types of oils for candles
  • Saved incense shavings
  • Three nativity statues
  • Sea salt
  • Cup and saucer
  • Wall mounting putty and used tealight tins
  • My wand of double power
And more.

Though there are some items I'd loved to have brought, herbs spices and tea lights.
Plus other stuff. And my brand new shelving unit.

Interesting Split Hexagram Spread (RW)..
Greater Spiritual Influence - Card of Day - King of Swords - X of EXARP - Fire of Air - Rules 20deg Taurus to 20deg Gemini

Lesser Spiritual Influence -
XVIII The Moon - Pisces

Spiritual Advice -
Page of Cups - A of HCOMA. Earth of Water. Rules 0deg Libra to 30deg Sag.

Unconscious Desires -
Ace of Pentacles

Conscious Desires -
IV Emperor - Aries

Practical Advice -
Knight Pentacles - T of NANTA. Air of Earth. Rules 20deg Aries to 20 deg Taurus.

Final Outcome -
Knight of Swords - R of EXARP - Air of Air - 20d Cap to 20d Aqu

Top of Deck - V Hierophant - Taurus
Bottom of Deck - XIV Temperance - Sagittarius.

Aries and Taurus I can see, but Pisces back to Sagittarius...retrogrades or stuck in transits?

My shot at interpretation on it.
GSI A force outside yourself greater in power, that influences your part of Spiritual Advice (SA).
LSI Same as above but lesser in power.
SA Advice of the spiritual nature which must like PA be followed to receive the FO.
Tau is a very stereotypically stern, strong and rigid personality. Gem is inquisitive and informative, sometimes evil.
Pis very strong and resilient and clever personality. Often Christ is referred to as age of Pisces.
An active clever age of Taurus with Pisces in the rear, Venus and Neptune/Caput Draconis. Pleasure but restraint leads to a message after adventuring through dangerous areas. A time of reexamination of beliefs.

UCD or unconscious Desires are exactly that - desires of the unconscious mind, in this case, Ace of Pentacles, a new enterprise and blessing, prosperity.
CD or conscious Desires, is the Emperor, a card of order and management.
PA or practical advice tells me to carry the King of Swords with the Emperor.

This means strict oversight of finances, pay and accounting. Work. This leads to a more advanced position later with more responsibility in the societal area.

Alright, time to make a ritual diary. Not terribly complex,.very basic sheets lined and date header at top by slashes. Leather cover, blue-teal color.

So .. let's see .. what is the very first ritual, why:
  • The Fourfold Breath.
  • The Sacred Chamber.
  • Qabballistic Cross Ritual.
  • Rosicrucian Angelic Formula.
  • Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram.
  • Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram.
  • The Middle Pillar Ritual.
  • Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
There are eight to start with. A solid five, as it all starts with breath and raising energy.

What's gotten to me is the loss of a working body, which needs to work to live correctly. Thrown into more chaotic environments.
Maybe it's time to learn a few good subsystems, such as Jupiter Talismans and Geomancy. Maybe it's time to learn how to immediately bring order and fortify it.
Something for "donations".
My cross for my RC Lamen is glowing yellow, I swear.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{}}{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
Friday 4-6-2023. Venus. Green.
Sleep - spotty.
Dreams - infighting between a group of people, a dilemma. Slept with tarot deck under my head.
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun 13°55’Tau
Moon
Moon 0°44’ Sco
Waxing Gibbous (166°48’)
Mercury 9°36’ Tau R
Venus 26°45’ Gem
Mars 21°00’ Can
Jupiter 27°11’ Ari
Saturn 5°39’ Pis
Uranus 18°38’ Tau
Neptune 26°50’ Pis
Pluto 0°21’ Aqu R
Node (M) 3°39’ Tau R
Node (T) 4°03’ Tau st
Lilith (M) 13°00’ Leo
Chiron 17°30’ Ari
Weather: 60s today, low 40s.

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day:

Physical Notes:
Mental Notes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards

Tarot Card of the Day:
Page of Wands. M of BITOM. Malkuth of Atziluth. Earth of Fire.

Two leather bound journals, one as a ritual diary, the other a three year personal diary.

Venus/FriDay - Wear green shirt in honor of this day. Invoke earth LRP.

Should clean and organize and do a daily LBRP and daily RCR.

Temple supplies:
Need black cloth and string. One to make a wrap for my wand or other tools, two for a robe construction.
Should verify directions, and construct and hang elemental banners in room. Also Enochian tablets.
Lamp and lantern. For the lamp, will just get a camping led lamp, and a garden lantern, placing an oiled tea light inside it.

Took a shower, got dressed and outside.
I should get a second job that pays weekly if this one pays bi weekly.
Stopped into High Society and found a $15 eighth of flower, and a free infused preroll.
Then went to Dollar General for Instant coffee and also got some watermelon/orange cream gummie rings and circus peanuts.
I have a weeks worth of soup and ramen andac n cheese and eggs, so prep time, but won't starve.

I contemplated last night if meditation is truly necessary in order for magic to be invoked and manifested. Upon starting to write the Ritual Diary, the first step is the Neophyte Meditation, which also comprises the Fourfold Breath.
However the textbook i go by states the QC as the first. Yazata Akenu and others also have updated tools. Yet the Middle Pillar might be the first real must have.

Went to my orientation and neither my manager nor I could login to the onboarding site. Need to come back next week. Frustrating.
Looked into the crosses, the Equal armed Cross as an Enochian Tablet square or cube wall ceiling of floor, the Cube of Space; Greek Cubical Cross, Flyflot Cross, Cavalry Cross of Ten Squares.
Going to practice a bit by Neophyte Formula, then do some reading on Solomonic Magic and Egyptian Magic. Will recite Liber Israel and Bornless Ritual after listening and meditating to Earl Nightingale and David McGraw.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{}}{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
Saturday 4-7-2023. Saturn. Black.
Sleep - spotty.
Dreams - No details recalled.
Current Transits:

Sun
Sun
Taurus
15°41’ Tau
Moon 25°03’ Sco
u_50_13.png
Full Moon (189°22’)
Mercury
Mercury
Taurus
8°31’ Tau R
Venus
Venus
Gemini
28°45’ Gem
Mars 22°01’ Can
Jupiter 27°37’ Ari
Saturn 5°46’ Pis
Uranus
Uranus
Taurus
18°44’ Tau
Neptune 26°53’ Pis
Pluto 0°21’ Aqu R
Node
Node (M)
Taurus
3°33’ Tau R
True Node
Node (T)
Taurus
4°03’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 13°12’ Leo
Chiron 17°36’ Ari
Weather: 70s today, low 40s.

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day:

Physical Notes:
Mental Notes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Slept all day. Had jacked up blood sugar and had to cutoff making Mac n cheese and microwave a few eggs for a minute. Slept after eating eggs, made Mac n cheese, ate a bowl. Slept more. Need to get into a morning lifestyle again.

No dreams except sexual involving a friend recalled.

Perhaps daily subconscious seed during meditation done at a good morning time.
Continual sowing of good seed, and planting tide always.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{}}{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
Sunday 4-8-2023. Sol. Yellow.
Sleep - spotty.
Dreams - No details recalled. One sexual.
Current Transits:

Moon phase: Waning gibbous in Sco

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day:

Physical Notes:
Mental Notes:

Wrote out Neophyte Meditation in Blue Ritual Diary to be bibliomanced per a post by @SkullTraill - first of eight beginner rituals to know. A grimoire is every mages work diary. So mine has started.

Listening to ...
...And got thinking as I combed through my RW deck, and came to an equal armed Cross of spring summer earth:
Top center - Ace of Pentacles
Left center - Page of Pentacles
Middle center - The Hierophant
Right center - Knight of Pentacles
Bottom center - The World
Lead and Earth, and season of Taurus.
Changed profile picture to EAC of the Rites of Spring.

About to start the QC and variants and the various pentagram ritual methods in the ritual diary.

Record one sexual dream with my friend and the rest no recall in dream diary.

Take care of all matters Earth. Bankruptcy, housing, income, wealth channels, transportation, medical dental and vision care etc.

Essene beliefs...

On bibliomancy of the completed ritual grammar diary...

• The Fourfold Breath.
  • The Sacred Chamber.
  • Qabballistic Cross Ritual.
  • Rosicrucian Angelic Formula.
  • Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram.
  • Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram.
  • The Middle Pillar Ritual.
  • Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
Marking above into Ritual Diary.

Reading The Golden Dawn, Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation, and Techniques of Solomonic Magic.

Need to meditate at a specific time. Daily.

Need to listen to Regardie, Nightingale and McGraw daily.

Unpacked the ritual items brought here, which is most.

Enochian Earth watchtower tablet
Ritual Book, Diary
Cup and saucer
Salt, Bell
Snuffer, Candles
Oils, Incense
Wand, Rattle, Feathers

For the most part, that is the exhaustive list.

Now comes time for legible transcription of the QC and variants and variants of the Pentagram and Hexagram. Then MPR.

Did not get into reading much early today. Shifted focus to The Golden Dawn, The War of Art, and Candle Burning Magick.

Got a care package from my sister. Much love to her and my Dad.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{}}{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
Monday 4-9-2023. Luna. Silver.
Sleep - spotty. Awoke around 2.
Dreams - No details recalled. One sweaty.
Current Transits:
Tau - Sol, Uranus, Mercury, Lunar Nodes
Moon phase: Waning gibbous in Sco

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day: XVII The Star.

Physical Notes:
Mental Notes:
Awoke an hour or two ago. Cannot sleep. Going to have to watch caffeine consumption today.
Finish writing out the Neophyte material in Ritual Diary.
Apply for more jobs, look into free wealth channels.
Work on elemental banners and Enochian Air Watchtower tablet.

Found rosary beads as well as the detached crucifix. Kissed the cross, Sign of the Cross, 3x Hail Mary, Lords Prayer .. decade beads - Olam Yesodoth .. week beads Malkuth, Assiah.

First OY gave rise to money concerns
Second Olam Yesodoth gave rise to health concerns
Third OY gave rise to pet health concerns.
Fourth and fifth OY fairly silent but housing is a sword above the head.

Slight nap, no dream content recalled.

Grappling with desire for nicotine.

Just got off phone with a friend, and had a really good conversation. Need to treasure my friends and hold them close. My friend helped me by urging me to get back into my magick and enjoying life.

Going to do cross study work.
So primarily Ceremonial Magick as a life focus, what happens if we add some witchcraft or hoodoo? What about a pinch of chaos magick and a dollop of divination? Point is to work through books primarily in the suggested reading list.

Reading Elements of Witchcraft: Earth Magic, The Book of Seals and Amulets.

A dream flashback ... Some sort of deal others reneged on, or possibly pushing back due to my renege on a deal. Small petty reasons.

An amulet for an epileptic with a string of letters beginning with AGLA. The reason for experimentation with untranslatable words in a given language.

Reading texts and writing out my Ritual Diary with best readable handwriting I can muster.

Such a cad, I've done 0 of 3000 pushups for month of May for St Jude's Children Hospital.

I am currently reading the war of art, and candle burning magic. The goal is to gain increase in all good areas of my life and my mind.

Candle Ritual idea.... I take 100% personal responsibility and transform negative into positive.

Found rosary beads as well as the detached crucifix. Kissed the cross, Sign of the Cross, 3x Hail Mary, Lords Prayer .. decade beads - Olam Yesodoth .. week beads Malkuth, Assiah.
No insights this session. Housing seems to be most pressing, as well as income.

Found a neighbor who had a cigarette for me. So picked that addiction back up for a day.

About to write out a red candle ritual for all that red stands for. Then one for black, then one for blue for all that stand for them and balance the red and blue with black as the primary generator.

Let's see ... Open a pdf, open a hundred.
What among the million things was I going to do? Let's make elemental glyph banners.

After I write out the candle rituals since doing a black and silver candle ritual tonight. Time to kick dream loiterers out of my dreams for one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{}}{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
Tuesday 4-9-2023. Mars. Scarlet.
Sleep - Spotty. Kept waking up every hour.
Current Transits:
Moon phase: Disseminating in Capricorn.

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day: V The Hierophant
(Thoth deck, drawn with Shaddai El Chai)
Physical Notes: Had a petit mal seizure this morning waiting for work to open.
Start new job in an hour, which means I should get ready soon.
Need to return at one o clock to see if I can get onboarded.
Mental Notes:
Did not get to anything. Perhaps no grand plans, just mundane magical work daily.

Murphy's law compounded by internet onboarding. Could not start new job today. Going back at 1 to see what else can be done. Will apply at other places today.

I AM ATTRACTING BUSINESS.
"Shine Thou light on my offerings so that others will look upon them with favor."

I AM ATTRACTING LUCK.
"Shine brightly on the risks I take, and beam favorably upon all I touch this day."

I AM ATTRACTING RICHES.
"Light the path which will lead me toward an opportunity, for I AM capable of success and achievement."

I AM AVOIDING OBSTACLES IN MY PATH.
"Guide my steps this day, so that I AM not encountering barricades which hinder me on my journey."

I AM CHANGING MY LUCK.
"Brighten my chances for fortunate happenings, and light the way toward a more promising future."

I AM CONQUERING OBSTACLES.
"I will overcome this barrier in my path, and I become stronger because of my faith."

Ended up writing out 21 affirmation statements, which will be done over three weeks, fueled by Novenas and saints prayers.
Not even a psalm, just a square and candle.

A few things to do.

Tried tenth triangle from Yazata and headache from seizure lessened and more focused. Will do both triangles daily.

Daily:
Card meditation of Card for the Day.

Meditation on point, line, cube.
Mindfulness/zen meditation.

NLP Affirmations with candle.

Sixth (?) and tenth triangles.

Neophyte Formula.
Lower triad rosary.

Zelator Formula.
Upper triad rosary.

Assiah Tree of Life rosary.

It was a start of a bad day. Had issues starting work, and put both feet forward to resolve. What I could not help was the fact I had a seizure before the cook and GM arrived.
I then went home with a headache from smacking my head against the ground.
A tenth triangle resolved that.

I then went home and etched out and spoke affirmations.
A couple hours later and I just finished onboarding.

Next task besides expanding job search.
Health candle ritual. Black it is rather than green or blue.
Before that, transfer rituals to leather journal. At least the fundamental 8 for the Neophyte or Zelator.
Then fill back in dream journal.

Neophyte Formula done, will do Zelator Formula before bed.
Will do meditations and rosaries shortly.
Will work on triangles and card med later.
Will do candle ritual before bed.

God took mercy on me, I put in 200% effort to get on onboarding, or my affirmations worked and manifested. Going with all three.

Did not get around to the zelator formula, the meditations or the rosaries. Yesterday was just a little bit too much for anyone to handle, and therefore too much to do even if what to do is very little.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{}}{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
Wednesday 5-10-2023. Mercury. Orange.
Sleep - Solid. Room was spinning though.
Current Transits:
Moon phase: Disseminating in Capricorn.

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day: V The Hierophant
Physical Notes: Successfully did job onboarding. Applying for other jobs as well. Got called for another interview at another place.
Mental Notes: Did not get to anything. Perhaps no grand plans, just mundane magical work daily.
Recording rituals in ritual diary.

Writing so far:
Fourfold Breath
Relaxation Ritual
Body Awareness
Qabballistic Cross Ritual
Sacred Chamber Ritual
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram
Lesser Saturn Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram
Invoking the Four Powers of Earth Ritual
Middle Pillar Ritual
Rite of Elemental Equalibriation
Banishing the Four Powers of Earth Ritual

Listened to Bornless Ritual and Invocation of Thoth. Will listen to Earl Nightingale and David McGraw later.
Found out that former housing plans went astray, but he will look into helping me out with housing in the same area.
Oh, to have the art and penmanship of my thirties.
Had smoke and a couple cigarettes and eggs for breakfast, and soup and sandwich for lunch.
Have potentially two job interviews tomorrow.
Got hugged by and high fived by a little kid today which was unexpected.
Breakdown of certain things is inevitable, I concluded, as a keychain clip broke today and I spilled Kool aid over The Golden Dawn and my Ritual Diary. Luckily not too bad.
Candle Ritual today, following Neophyte Formula and finish transcribing rituals from both Regardie and Christopher.
Learn Zelator Formula. Learn it by heart.
Meditate.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{}}{{{{{{{{{{{{}}}}}}}
Thursday 5-11-2023. Jupiter. Royal Blue.
Sleep - Solid. Room was spinning though. Lightheadedness.
Current Transits:
Moon phase:

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day: I The Magus
Physical Notes: Successfully did job onboarding. Two interviews today.
Mental Notes: Did not get to anything.

I was not feeling well neurologically, so slept most of the day and night wed. Up with a cup of instant coffee now.

When you think about it, how is the Judaic God not using black magic?
What about other forms of God using black magic? I can see an eye for an eye, or using it against the demonic kingdom, but on the ignorant human? Hmm.

The three Magi...
The last two days for Card of the Day was The Hierophant.
Today's card of the day: I The Magus
Bottom of Deck: IX The Hermit

Had breakfast which was consisting of three eggs and a cup of instant coffee, then later a couple cups of Crystal Light water. Took the Golden Dawn book out on the patio with me, and was looking over various sections including the Z2 documents, particularly those of evocation, spiritual transformation, and alchemy. Recited the enochian calls the 4th then the first and second. Will do the neophyte formula this morning, as well as an invoking pentagram of Earth for the lesser ritual of the pentagram inside the neophyte formula for the morning.

Went to store and bought a pack of cigars.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thursday continued ...
Interviewed for one job, applied to another. Time to review and recall some triangles.
4:15 Did Neophyte Formula (Adoration to the Lord of the Universe(E), QC, LIRP, QC, MPR) and full Solar adorations from Liber Resh Vel Helios (with grade signs), Adoration to the Lord of the Universe (W).

Earth Magic per Rocco's uploads and others uploads a point of study today.

Looked up all book shares and did not see what I was looking for. Unfortunately I have no internet, so I can't just upload stuff like I used to.
I did find a couple and will explore those as well as the Christopher textbook (Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation), and Regardie/Greer The Golden Dawn. Also geomancy as a focal point of study.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{{{{{({{{

Friday 5-12-2023. Venus. Emerald. Lavender.

Sleep: slept sound after getting to sleep.

Dreams: None recalled.

Current Transits:

SunSun Taurus 21°33’ Tau
Moon 20°41’ Aqu
Disseminating (269°08’)
MercuryMercury Taurus 6°06’ Tau R
Venus 5°23’ Can
Mars 25°24’ Can
JupiterJupiter Aries 29°02’ Ari
Saturn 6°09’ Pis
UranusUranus Taurus 19°05’ Tau
Neptune 27°02’ Pis
Pluto 0°20’ Aqu R
NodeNode (M) Taurus 3°14’ Tau R
True NodeNode (T) Taurus 3°55’ Tau st
Lilith (M) 13°53’ Leo
Chiron 17°55’ Ari
Moon phase: Waning gibbous in Aqu

Weather: 80s today, low 50s.

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day:

Physical Notes: Calling DHHS and SSA today.

Mental Notes: Did not get to anything

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Recited 21 Affirmations, then Our Lady Of Lourdes, then Lords Prayer.
Went to sleep after that.
Dream midday - battling multiple rich college students that eventually took over my bedroom.

Mailed SSA document, smoked and had lunch.
Wrote out dream details in three year journal primarily for dreams.

Writing out rituals today for Neophyte and Zelator work.
Will do initiation by Chessboard today for 1=10 and 0=0 grades.

Need a job.

Tarot Card of the Day - The Magi trilogy continues - IX The Hermit.
(Thoth deck, four piles and four knocks, then recompiled with Shaddai El Chai)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{{{{{({{{
Saturday 5-13-2023. Saturn. Black. Sandalwood.

Dreams: Landlord/roommate came home and I hid at first and gradually showed myself.

Current Transits: N/A
Moon phase: Waning gibbous in Aqu
Weather: 74 today, low 50s. Rain possible.

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day: XIV Art. Sagittarius.

Physical Notes:
Mental Notes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I'd love to blame other circumstances, but things aren't working for me.
It would be helpful having a driver's license to get to places.
It would also be helpful not to have seizures everywhere.
Banished a bee.

So, go inside and do the neophyte formula. Concentrate on a couple triangles and make the appropriate calls.
Identify, objectify, banish bad influences.
Invoke good influences.
Do Zelator Formula a couple times today.
Candle ritual at night.

Neophyte Formula rituals done.
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe done in East and West.
Full round of Liber Resh Vel Helios adorations done, with grade signs.
Studying The Golden Dawn, as well as Kabalah Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation.
Intent on filling in my ritual diary tonight, as well as learning both Banishing Hexagram forms for Saturn. That is part of the Zelator Formula anyhow.

A blessed evening. I received from my sister some bags of groceries as well as some kitty litter, and from my neighbor received a couple cigarettes. Right now I'm looking at Anna Riva's Candle Burning Magic book, and the book of Psalms, to come up with an appropriate ritual for what I need tonight.

The reason I'm blessed is that nobody needed to do these for me, but they did them out of the goodness of their own heart, and that's why they are blessed and I am blessed.

All jobs I applied to seem to have fallen through, so I will take my life into my hands, and work in whatever environment I have to work in, so that income comes in.

The resistance, whether mental or otherwise, is outstanding in the quality that the excuses that come to mind to not do something, in fact work on their own. This mental conditioning, must be overcome, in order to provide a better life for myself. No matter who may be appealed to for the end result.

No matter what rituals that are done, must be done in a scientific manner, that is they are recorded in all detail provided, and on over consecutive number of days, with logical deduction of what should have been and what is.

The odd thing about the work of Anna Riva, is that, she uses a lot of proprietary oils and insenses, that are inaccessible to the major public unless they were to go through her.
There are some substitutions I've found from a couple local conjure shops in Ypsilanti, that seem to fulfill some of the main objectives of incenses and or oils used.
I am in the process of making my own oils and incense, and was doing them, before I had to move.

So, tasks tonight -
1. Concentration on two triangles.
2. Read Christopher's book, and jot down rituals in ritual diary.
3. Perform candle novena ritual, with prayers to saints, and recitation of psalms and affirmations.

A reading list or two...
External reading list -

And the one by SkullTraill ...

Did not get to tasks tonight.

Have a table of Sol, a seal of AA Michael, a silver astral candle and a black candle and sweet incense (patchouli?) ready.
I know the correspondences don't match.
Part of a plan.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{({{{{{{{({{{
Sunday 5-14-2023. Sol. Gold/Yellow. Frankincense.

Dreams: None recalled.

Current Transits: N/A
Moon phase: N/A
Weather: N/A

Meditation/Ritual:

Tarot Card of the Day: I The Magus (Mercury).

Physical Notes:
Mental Notes:

An interesting thought
Card of the Day - The Magus (Mercury)
Bottom of Deck - The Emperor (Aries)
DuQuette explains the alchemical triad as:
Salt - Empress
Mercury/Quicksilver - Magus
Sulphur - Emperor

However, as Crowley was former GD, surely he encountered these:
Zelator - Blackening - Salt - XXI
Theoricus - Yellowing - Mercury - II
Practicus - Whitening - Quicksilver - I
Philosophus - Reddening - Sulphur - III

Changed temporary altar (West) setup.
Sol Table (no sigils or Seal of Sol), Seal of Archangel Michael, gold bell, snuffer, incense holder bearing Patchouli, cup of water, plate of salt. Orange chime and silver spell candles on table.

Looking over Thelemapedia on rituals, primarily the invoking LRP, it says on commentary of the ritual:
"You know they are Archangels since their names end in Aleph-Lamed. Therefore, carrying the sword and balance, respectively."
Say what?
Zayin or zain means sword, while Aleph means Ox. True lamed means Ox whip.
I know of no angels that end with ZL. AL yes, ZL no.
It could mean they are referring to the Justice or Adjustment Card.

Thought on Saturn. If Saturn represents Silence, Discipline, instruction and so on, then why are we banishing Saturn instead of invoking Saturn?

Spoke with parents, after they do a Mother's Day Brunch, they'll head over to me to give me a few things and solidify an important event for me.
So, in the meantime, will shower, do Neophyte Formula, and get ready.

On my flitting from system to system...
I am passive in real life, and this have no power over my circumstances. My chosen system in my 20s was Wicca, because I was a 20-year-old and wanted to bang hot goth girls in a woodland orgy - what 20 year old guy does not want something like that? Fortunately the goddess the lady slapped me down for that and back into reality. Enter a few more books that I bought number one, the necronomicon and number two, Celtic Magic. Both had successful results. In other words both contained Magic. But, when I was a teenager, two books used to jump out at me all the time whenever I entered a bookstore, number one the Golden Dawn and number two, the magus.
In my fifties now, I don't have much time to waste anymore. Therefore I seek a solid foundation in Magic, and My chosen foundation is and always will be it seems, the Golden Dawn. There's not much I can do if it rejects me, but to move to another system.
The Golden Dawn is a highly complex system, if you have ever read the book and I mean literally, cover to cover, you know exactly what I mean.
It is not some teeny bopper book the promises fantastic results immediately. In fact Regardie states that with the proper work put in, some salutary results May follow.
Therefore you have to understand, that I am a highly impetuous and impatient person, and have had learning difficulties all my life, and have had mental health issues all my life, and epilepsy all my life.
I have been bullied enough throughout life that I'm sick of it and want to take matters into my own hands, without having to resort to those that I don't feel comfortable with, namely demons; but I may resort to working with them if nothing else works quick enough. In short, I want results sooner than later.

On the great work.. sometimes we all need assistance, and in certain systems you do have a dedicated instructor or tutor that works with you. As a solitary, your work is much much more intense, or very little, depending on how much fortitude you have in study. So, if someone gives you the golden egg, then take it and run with it.

All right, my final take before I go out for brunch with my folks, is on the rule of silence. Many of you have mentioned this to me before, and now I'm about to put the work in. My two textbooks, as always, the Golden Dawn by Regardie and the textbook by Thomas Christopher-kabbalah, magic, and the great work of self transformation. There are many other side reading from both texts, and I intend to read them all. However, as a starving artist, I need to find a way to have income to purchase what I need when I need. I don't want any having power over me, I want to be my own boss. I don't like corporate America, I think it's a piece of s*** and I am not suited for it, I simply have no patience to deal with psychotic personalities. So, as the act of silence I am going to dedicate myself to the Great work, using both textbooks, reading them cover to cover, and applying them practically. This is where silence will come in, as likely I will be more than busy aside from keeping my journal here, and doing my reading. So, you won't see any more inane questions from me for a while and hopefully - I'll have more to talk about of more substance when I'm done reading and applying.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Went out for a lunch with my folks, and was given some cash to buy cat supplies and whatever else. Primarily food.
Got an eighth for fifteen. Decent.
Having coffee, and determined use Modern Magick, Magic in Theory and Practice, The Golden Dawn, and Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self Transformation. Then info from those goes into my book, to be consecrated on Mercury day and hour.
Next - Drawn Enochian Watchtower of Earth, and one Watchtower of Air.
Next - Tablet of Union.
But this is advanced work past the earth tablet.
Concentrating on Neophyte Formula, Zelator Formula, and Candle Ritual with Table of Sol and gold astral candle black objective candle.
Those and the Ritual Diary.
Either way I am doing some reading today.
No offense taken I hope by anyone ... Due to my earlier crankiness.

A thought on doing a video of my rituals for critique of a constructive manner, on the Judaic courtyards and temple.
We are the temple.
Our dwelling is the inner courtyard.
Here we might find the temple of Solomon and Levite and or Melchezidek traditions. Here we might find the table of shewbread and the seven lamps on a candlestick with seven branches.
Then our outer land, parking lot, etc as the outer courtyard where the sacrifices baptisms and confessions might occur.
So how righteous is our inner and outer courtyards and temple?
A thought train now derailed.

Over a year now, no meditation and talking the talk without walking the walk in full accountability and self responsibility. So today we start.
Three rituals and adorations.
Multiple sources and one diary.
Perhaps include old notes such as prayers and planetary invocations id jotted down. Chakra mantras. Meditation.

For so long, used to eating once a day (if that). So haven't eaten since brunch but considering a sandwich.
I have been munching occasionally on trail mix however.
Burning the midnight oil...time to take some financial matters seriously, potentially raising a class action lawsuit about one related matter.
Before that, Zelator formula, using the traditional LRH form for Saturn Banishing.
After that continue transcribing rituals into book by tomorrow and rehearse the next three days for bibliomancy purposes.
Candle Ritual get a job.
Get out there tomorrow morning and apply.
Get any necessary paper or other supplies/dry goods.
Save seven dollars for savings and ritual purposes come Thursday and Friday.
Be careful about line stepping from trance and passive meditation, to retain will and control.

And rescanning my past months promises to take action on in a logical manner. Ritualistically speaking.

Rule 0 of the Sphinx..Enflame thyself with prayer, invoke often.

Hockey puck, aqua net hairspray, painters mask, latex gloves, spray paint (white), to use as temporary attempt at the Earth pentacle.
That approach like a black mirror as well, so black and white spray paint; or use white glossy printer paper, rollon glue, and fine tip colored gel pens to etch in four color slices/quadrants/quarters, or Cosmic Elements.

Obtain also a steak knife or better yet a steel dagger and steel and iron sword.
For consecration. This leaves Wand and Cup. During Summer Solstice and Eclipses.

Robe, bell/cymbal, veil, altar, lantern, red spray paint, dagger, pentacle, sword, staff(Lotus Wand). Then there are the Pillars to consider. Figures of the seven branched candlestick and the other Zelator knowledge lecture and initiation information. Connect the dots. Neophyte-Zelator-ZAM.

Add Magick Volumes 1-3 (big blue book), Book 4, the black brick and side reading to reading list.
Consider a dual work through of Modern Magick and Christopher's Text, along with analysis of info in Neophyte, Zelator, and ZAM, to connect the dots and fill in gaps of information. Correspondences. Compendium of God(esse)s, Temple Diagrams, Outline of Initiation Rituals.
Elemental and natural folk magic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
The Golden Dawn initiation rituals, geomancy and knowledge lecture connect the dots today.

Recited the intro outside and heard a bunch of commotion, so took a break. That break has still been in effect minus sleep.

Reading Practical Elemental Magick. Will go back to TGD for 0=0, Z, and ZAM initiation rituals and knowledge lectures connect the dots.

Has noted a few uncommon characteristics, though not the first time I've seen this reordering of the elements.

Think at the moment will stick with Agrippa, Barrett, Crowley, Regardie, and Cicero's as well as Kraig. And Christopher.

Until I am satisfied I've reached Adept .. or put in my 200% effort on it .. then I will work with a reordered system.

Some place fire first, some air first, some earth first. Rarely have I seen water first.

Upon my reading aloud the initiation ritual for 0 = 0, I got to the pre-baptism portion of baptism for the candidate.

In defense of these other systems as I think about it, there is a reordering of the directions even within the Golden Dawn system, pertaining to the ritual at hand being used.

Got to Initiation of the 0=0 Grade. Taking coffee break.

Going out for a bit

My friend picked me up, we went out had a great time, she showed me around town, and even got me something to eat as well. So back to the books, and back to figuring out Elemental Magic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
My reading for the week:
Modern Magick - Twelve Lessons - Kraig
NAOS - Practical Modern Magick - O9A
Practical Modern NLP Magic - dontrecall
The War of Art - Pressfield
The Godlen Dawn (Regardie and Greer, 7th Ed):
Book One - Connect the Dots in KLs
Book Two - 0=0, 1=10 IR, Outline
Book Three - Portal, 5=6 IR, Outline