• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego you're a good guy i can tell.

but paradise doesn't work not here not in the next world: it's a psychotic episode- it only exists in your head.

it's like communism says we can all have nice things its just not real. it's failed everywhere.

for some to have many others must have nots it's a pyramid just like in Egypt that's also life as you know too well.
Amen brother. This golden dawn shit of his looks good on paper but that's the extent of it. It creates a paper magician.

Fuego you've shown us in 2k posts what you know. Not a god damned thing. Abandon this madness.

Reaction score
Awards
Crawl humbly back to Prince Ipos, apologize for your behavior and try to get another deal out of him

Reaction score
Awards
Took the three magi and there last of their trio pertaining to the Universal Tableau: 1, 15; 9, 16; and 5, 19.
Two notes here: I saw this today and was pleasantly surprised to see the Sun.
What was not seen was the guiding hands of the three magi who were on point.
The second note is the total of three remaining card keys total 32.
Of these there is strength, high priestess and hanged man, Kundalini, sub-consciousness, and reversal.
The three magi and the spiritual agency worked through paint a vivid picture to me.
The next card kicking off a trio of trios. The Empress.

Reaction score
Awards
The last three also paint a vivid picture, as close we want to be to the spiritual agency depict good or evil; the three cards of each trio are necessary.

Reaction score
Awards
A local volcanic plug has a green Empress sitting on top - arrived last year as I recall. Does the real Empress look at you?

What does she intend?
The Empress (Hebrew Daleth), Emperor (Hebrew Heh), Lovers (Hebrew Zain).
Door. Window. Sword.
The last of the trio, the resulting spiritual agencies skipping spiritual laws, are Star (Hebrew Tzaddi), The Moon (Hebrew Qoph), and Judgement (Shin).
Fishhook, back of head, tooth.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So what does She intend for you personally? Does she hold something for you? Can you see it?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It seems that the concept of "paradise" comes from "pardes" - a walled garden. Is it better to be shut in or out?
Iately i have been playing with this idea. In the sense that i like my private life not to be negatively affected by my love for the occult and the other way around.
I came to that idea due to having friends over who dont yet understand spiritual privacy.

In islam there is a story where the wives of the prophet ask for a sort of veil in their homes, because the friends of the prophet kept coming in without taking into consideration what the prophet and his wife(s) were doing/drescode/house a mess/etc.

Taking into consideration that the love between brothers is different then the love between spouses, this quite made sense to me.

The only way to solve this, is to become both. And thats actually quite the normal thing when you flow with life. For example the sit with my lover you is quite different from the work my ass off for hardly any money you.

If you were to look at dreams, very often there is you in the dream and you watching you in the dream. So in a sense the private you is watching over the more public you.

So overal i think the realisation that there is a wall leads to the fact that there is no wall. And that scare brings you back to the fact that the wall is so natural you dont even notice you are in front, behind, on top, under or in the wall. And privacy is protected.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The spiritual being behind the connected parallel human (and other) incarnations commonly will conceal aspects of its function/tasks from humans of insufficient heart refinement. Those living in the dense planes have difficulty perceiving actions/relationships on the higher planes.

Hence the easiest form of privacy is lifting one's vibration/consciousness above the plane on which the observer is viewing

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Tru, but i only can realize what you say after i do it my way and then I understand and see your way. It makes total sense btw, but freakin strange to create from my point. Ive also come to accept that my mind will always be like this. Which means that with every act i need to understand the why's, the how's, the when's and the where's. Without understanding i refuse to act. As it feels then as if i cant protect the privacy of my home anymore

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i need to understand the why's, the how's, the when's and the where's.
I think of myself as a spiritual scientist - testing theory by experiment and engaging with peers for review of experimental results

I also tend to function as a social secretary at some levels

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Can you visualize a dark parasitic entity on the front of your solar plexus? Give it light from your heart and it will likely depart

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks i will. It gave my husband the scare of his life. The safest route for me though. It just wouldnt leave.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Pardes is an important secret of kabballistic interpretation techniques. An acronym beginning with Pshad and ending with Sod.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The torah text of the paradise means exactly that. Getting kicked out from the knowledge of Pardes as an exegese method.

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting Ownchef.

Roma, not sure, all I can see is the Empress in my mind as displayed on the tarot card. Will meditate on Empress.

Study and practice of the Hexagram. Standard and universal both.

Reaction score
Awards
Using Lyam Thomas Christopher's book mainly, then going back and doing Regardies words.

Status
Not open for further replies.