• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Amen brother. This golden dawn shit of his looks good on paper but that's the extent of it. It creates a paper magician.

Fuego you've shown us in 2k posts what you know. Not a god damned thing. Abandon this madness.
I just started the book. Patience isnt a virtue?

Reaction score
Awards
Crawl humbly back to Prince Ipos, apologize for your behavior and try to get another deal out of him
Why? He originally didn't want to work with me. I had reservations so never formally evoked him. Then he wants to kick my teeth in. Then I go far away from him to service of light.
Besides .. he was never on my radar to begin with.
I'm RHP bro.

Reaction score
Awards
Besides, I'm also a solitary which means nobody has my back except hopefully inner plane contacts reached.

Reaction score
Awards
Candles precariously place upon nativity statues bear risk of falling fire.
Therefore taping candles up .. taper?
Tape er candle?

Reaction score
Awards
Candles setup for vertex view ...
Hod, Netzach, Geburah.
Yesod the point, the line to the vertex Tiphareth.

Reaction score
Awards
Exercise:
Four basic exercises, ten sets, using playing cards minus courts and jokers or minor arcana.

Shuffle cards.
Set up against your bed, toes under mattress. Book propped up on bed, shuffled cards next to book. Pull and prop up first card and do exercises, say crunches.
Stare at card while doing them and see image in head.I f I can still remember a facen of the dead currently that I once saw in an instant, it will sink in the imagery.
Continue til another trump is drawn and do that set, let say wands were first, now cups as situps.
Maintain posture and repeat the steps.
On one drawn say swords, set setup on floor, and set card flat on floor saying doing pushups.
Same with pentacles and mountain climbers.
Want to get in shape quick? Do this, eat right and drink a gallon of water a day.

Reaction score
Awards
All right. We want quick and fluid motion in one combined whallop on the target.
Imagine energy in you as you do the steps.
We want to act quick and be quicker so we keep them away and don't let an opportunity for a grab.
Kicks first. Do all eleven types of kicks followed by.ome of eight types of strikes. Use hung clothing as target in closet.

Reaction score
Awards
I am an out of shape lardass. Five stomp kicks forward. Followed by give rear snap kicks, followed by ten left knee and shin kicks followed by ten right. Tired.

Reaction score
Awards
What's going on behind the scenes.. results in my offline notes.
Point: Be the ambassador of the sun sign. Show all fine points of the associated cardinal signs, all guided by the sun signs ruling planet, being that planets main attribute. The Moon sign is on top of Deck with its own message.past the original seven spread, the four clarifying cards past them.

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting that Pisces, Cancer and Luna all showed up. Scorpio did not, staying hidden.
As this is a month of research, consideration and observation of activities of Yesod Luna, Levanah and the Moon, they were appropriate to show in the reading.
Keeping on course.

Reaction score
Awards
Reading Rosicrucian detail on the QC, then Researching avian goddesses and gods, particularly America's .. as well as native American QC LRP and MP.

Reaction score
Awards
Using names of Christ in the LRP was easier than the RC Angelic QC and LRP.
Not sure why. Avian god research time, use lunar godnresesrch first for Levanah and Yesod month.

Reaction score
Awards
Also .. theory and practice of all Hexagram rituals. Remember if doing one sol, all forms must be following.

Reaction score
Awards
A comprehensive list of lunar deities took no research the, while avian deities or bird deities is taking it's time.
Nber of lunar deities (incomplete) recorded: 53.

Reaction score
Awards
Out of twelve visible cards, the seven for the split Hexagram Spread, four clarifying cards, and the top of Deck; all four cardinal cards, four planetary cards, three out of four mutable cards, minus Virgo, and one kerubic fire card.

Status
Not open for further replies.