• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
I guess once hardened and sanded and painted, I can mark off Make Earth Pentacle from the unfulfilled list.

Then Consecrate by smoke and water, and use in a ritual, after charging it with intent, eating the communion wafer off it and wine from the cup.

Being cookie sized. Fits in palm. And will have to ink with needle point.

Reaction score
Awards
Though two colors may be misaligned on it. Fuck it, it has to be painted anyway. Again. I know five colors went into it representative of elements and spirit. And mixed together.

Reaction score
Awards
In addition of things to do tomorrow. Do at least two loads laundry, then two loads per day after. Before long. Seal winter clothes in bag, keep bag nearby for spring wear to bag once winter arrives again.
This way things can be more organized or ready to move if need be.

Reaction score
Awards
I may be a nobody.
But I have family and friends (offline) besides and thanks to God, that love me for who I am, and care about me, no matter what.

Reaction score
Awards
Now it's a matter of returning favor as a favor through non-self seeking thought and intent and behavior.

Reaction score
Awards
It's interesting drawing a pentagram as imperfect as usual. But what is perfect is an illustrated circle around it, split of four 90 degree arcs, leading back to duly designated E above apex.

Reaction score
Awards
Research on bird headed deities and tribal feathered headresses and their tribes continues no matter what. Apparently there is a great mystery not to be uncovered.

Reaction score
Awards
Correspondences. With that meditation both frankincense and jasmine should've been used for increased altered state meditating in that larger vertex (ie went past a space bound / constraint).

Reaction score
Awards
Now from view in Yesod, Tiphareth, Hod and Netzach. Frankincense and Jasmine, Keys XXI and XIV or XVIII and X couldn't hurt.
To do during day and hour.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It just wouldnt leave.
So now you need to look at permissions. Wrong-doing can be a permanent permission for adverse entities. Thus they can be ejected and a microsecond later re-enter based on the unresolved wrong-doing.

Wrong-doing can be passive - not objecting emotionally/mentally to wrong-doing by others

Reaction score
Awards
What's a good example of wrong doing here in terms of the relationship, and what about the light in each party?

Reaction score
Awards
Basic IO data typing and a conditional branch, but missing header files from the path are the only preventing a successful program from linking and compiling. Wish I could say the same for near identical code in python. Must get the BNF for both down.

Reaction score
Awards
Humans often like to have power over others. This can take the form of reducing the self-esteem of the other party
I see.
I didn't want to potentially got myself in another wizard war by pointing out the problems in thinking, without snippy remarks.
Shall I verbally declare nothing is permitted until verbally and intentionally permitted?

Reaction score
Awards
I see.
I didn't want to potentially got myself in another wizard war by pointing out the problems in thinking, without snippy remarks.
Shall I verbally declare nothing is permitted until verbally and intentionally permitted?
This power over others is what ticks me off. Not that they have it but seek to have it. Ordinarily I'd term such a person <a that>.

Reaction score
Awards
Five candles ... Rite of five pillars.
Blue - Chesed
Red - Geburah
Gold - Tiphareth
Green - Netzach
Orange - Hod
Incense: Jasmine (source), Frankincense (dest).

Reaction score
Awards
The actual critique is that the Golden Dawn system of magic doesn't work.
It has seemed to work for others.
There are five known tracks for the system:
Self Initation into the Golden Dawn Tradition
The Golden Dawn (treat as an instruction manual written into a grimoire, which is why it takes so long imo)
Modern Magick
Kaballah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Transformation.
All of these require time. It's not overnight or within a month. Like use of spirits might match that time length.
What's the hurry? Don't know, not my circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.