• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
I'm currently working through Christopher's book. Which has you read Regardie, Fortune and others.
It likewise takes time, approx 3-6 mo per grade.

If I take longer so what? A sure stable foundation and structure is my need in this.

Reaction score
Awards
It's amazing how much good material is hidden in introductions of books, where one does not find it in the text itself. But plain as day in the introduction on plain sight when you open and read a random page in it. Utterly fascinating.

Reaction score
Awards
Next would be Modern Magick which introduces evocation and astral travel.
Or .. add in a different text and integrate the methods .. perhaps Initiation Into Hermetics, Thelema neophyte material, or The Kybalion.
Then resume with GD core text.
If 8t does not or cannot work at that point. Then a different system may or may not be tried.

Reaction score
Awards
It does not change who I am at my core, or change who I am as a person. It simply 8s transforming me into a more positive substance of light.

Reaction score
Awards
In evocation. My interest would be the planetary angels and the Shem angels and devas. The elemental rulers as well.

Reaction score
Awards
These can be done via Invocation, evocation, and sigil work on corresponding candles oil and incense, via petition ritual as third type. A pendulum and yes no can be used to divine success. Books are available to teach these methods. Some are in our library.

Reaction score
Awards
As I have a week to do so, should keep on doing quarterly work daily.
Kicks today as exercise, tomorrow strikes with energy work. Eleven forms I believe.

Reaction score
Awards
Reading Christopher, then Regardie on Hexagram use proper, then Christopher for his method, using both traditional and universal and lesser four forms.

Reaction score
Awards
Evocation ritual for Shem protective angels.
Invocation ritual for Archangels, Shem Angels.

Reaction score
Awards
Add candle drippings near closed window to research, along with uneven candle burning and sooty work to that research.

Reaction score
Awards
Now journal has increased to 90 pages. May need to spend time each day tackling 10-12 pages a day. Then set out to do the stuff.

Reaction score
Awards
Or just do stuff as of this month and maybe last month ... And call everything prior off or adjust. Or just do the 12 pp per day.

Reaction score
Awards
Visualized Imperator sword help aloft by metal ruler and protractor as hilt.
Integrated godform of the Major Justice Key.
Approx 5min.

Status
Not open for further replies.