• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday 7-16-2022
Mental Notes: partially correct, still hurts when ego or pride is chipped at.

Card of the day for psalms meditation:
Key I, The Magician (Mercury, Beth-"House", 2). Focused concentration. Tact. Wisdom. Skill.

Psalms 119 stanza Beth it is.

Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday's Card of the Day:
X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter.
Mercy. Karma. Cause and effect.

Today's card of the day:
VI Lovers. Gemini.
Separation. Divine union. Sword.
Several planets currently in Gemini.

Reaction score
Awards
Here we go again. Is the LHP filled with bullies for some reason? I don't know anyone who got into Magick when their life was perfect. And to be treated as the only bastard in the occult is blatantly false. Told my shrink ive left this stuff anyway :)

Reaction score
Awards
No, the LHP is not all bullies, but there are a few.
Reading over psalms as the past week has been intense.

Reaction score
Awards
James 3 is quite a chapter as well. I split my time reading nt passages and psalms. I should get back on this horse.
I know how despised it is by the LHP, and some others, so it must be an ally.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Ive met my share of bullies. It helps to ask for mercy by your Most High. I coudnt forgive myself, but after that it got easier. A slow, but steady easier. Not the miracle in 1 day easy.

See the beauty in the little things, like being proud you got out of bed today and went to sit on the cauch. Or when the sun shines on a dustbunny and it makes you smile, because it looks like a beautiful feary dance. Not many can do that stuff, so be special and give yourself that Beaty treatment, you deserve to be pampered like that. 💖

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When im down, i listen to sami yusuf:

"Supplication"

Allahumma salli ‘ala,
Sayyidina,
Muhammadin an-Nabiyyi al-ummiyyi,
Wa ‘ala alihi wa sahbihi wa sallim.

(O Allah, send your peace and blessings upon our Master Muhammad, the Unlettered Prophet, and upon his family and companions.)

O My Lord,
My sins are like
The highest mountain;
My good deeds
Are very few
They’re like a small pebble.
I turn to You
My heart full of shame,
My eyes full of tears.
Bestow Your
Forgiveness and Mercy
Upon me.
Ya Allah,
Send your peace and blessings
On the Final Prophet,
And his family,
And companions,
And those who follow him.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps I should dust off the altar, consecrate the tools and candle and meditate to the colored, oiled candle.
Yeah.

Reaction score
Awards
0ra8se the heavenly hosts and those below I'm still alive .. at least for now.

Did start speaking a psalm holding an unlit candle, in an attempt to memorize it. It has been more peaceful. I also discovered things I can do to help remedy the situatíon. I am more proactive in regard to some stuff.

Midnight formula and morning formula on the way.

Reaction score
Awards
It's amazing what we can do to become better at anything. Simple stuff even. Proactive study and homework done, going over everything the teacher said you wrote down, etc.
Structure and behavior, two things inherent in every type of system.
Studying switching and programming it after understanding it.
Same thing with non academic stuff, structure and behavior.
Sometimes the algebraic or logic laws still are in that structure or behavior. We can modify structures. We can modify behaviors.

Reaction score
Awards
Even in viewing the human anatomy arranged in pairs or left-right, top-down structure is amazing. Structure apparent, but thinking on the intracacies of one twitch of a point in the body system. The number 9f thoughts necessary and neuron interaction required, from the brain attributed to Aries to another point in the system.

Reaction score
Awards
Glossolalia ... Possible intertwined languages. I've only heard one guy speak in celestial to me personally...I knew what it was. Angelic. Odd, he was a satanist at the time.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day yesterday -- XXI The World .. Saturn-Earth.

Card of the Day - IX The Hermit. Virgo-Mercury-(Mutable)Earth.

Reaction score
Awards
This month for yesod was wasted, and no, nor am I interested now.
Yet still, I'm going to try to honor my word continually.
It's obvious something isnt right.
August. Month of meditation on Hod and it's activity soon to arrive. Hopefully better than this crap month.. or years.

Reaction score
Awards
Back to working on my computer I guess. Some people just have to be overly competitive assholes, like they're afraid someone else will get it before it's theirs. Yeah, sure you really knew hardship. So yep. Fade away from magic and engage in mysticism instead I guess. Maybe Essene teachings.

Status
Not open for further replies.