• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Worst case scenario. Leave all social media behind except for my very own blogsite under a fake name, since I'm so unbearable to such self-important folks. Smdh.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, screw magic (fornme anyway). Now it's not worth anything to me any longer. Only the computer and a moment in nature matter to me now.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah. Anyone reading this probably shouldn't all you see is wasted air here.
A waste and white trash I guess is how others perceive me. Fine. Never was a magician or witch, never will be.

Reaction score
Awards
Evening Neophyte Formula and adorations to be done shortly.
Will work on the clay cookie of a pentacle. The colors actually got mixed up at the corners and it resembles a black dragon breathing red and yellow fire. It was an experiment, so if it will not fit my goal of a pentacle, then I hit a craft store for a circular block of wood.
Measures do count.

Reaction score
Awards
I would like to put beaded colored minerals inside the pentacle, and then put another pentacle cookie on top and fire it in a kiln.

Reaction score
Awards
Friday, 7-22-2022 (17=8) - Venus
YHVH Tzabaoth, Elohim. Haniel

Sleep: 6 hours. Fair.

Dreams - None recalled

Moon Phase - 32.0% waning crescent in 20D50' Taurus

Transits:
Sol Can, Luna Tau, Merc Leo, Venus Can, Mars Tau, Uranus Tau, Jupiter Ari, Saturn Aqu, Nep Pis, Pluto Cap.

Weather: Sunny. 67d/91d/67d

Mental Notes: none

Physical Notes: hearing/sight off.

Readings - Hall (QBL), Wolfe, Regardie (Z1-Z3), Christopher (up to Zelator).

Meditations to do -
Wolfe pathworkings
Heart Flame
The Point
Tarot Visualization (Temperance)

Adorations
Full cycle LRVH, Am/PM/Am LotU

Rituals -
Am Neophyte Formula

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting meditation on Tarot diamond
VI, XIX,
XIV.
All four feature the Sun in some way. It also shows generations.
This was after first tarot Visualization on Key XIV, then on sequence VI, XIV, XIX.

Reaction score
Awards
Recited a Qabballistic prayer to attune myself to reading Hall's chapters on the Holy Qabalah.

Reaction score
Awards
Reading Halls write up on the Sepher Yetzirah, I got to the end of chapter 4 and had to take a break.

Reaction score
Awards
In reading the section on the elemental weapons, the cookie pentacle is a flop. The colors are incorrect.
So, start over with a wooden disk as specified.