• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Tried "scanning" the tarot Image of Key XIV. Fair process but missed some details. Still pondering on some points.

Reaction score
Awards
Dreamt I was running around a castle with my family and we were having fun but trying to find some with an answer.
It seems we were at the height of the castle which had a house in front of a larger house, both cobblestone houses. Thick wooden doors.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to see how much i can ingest in the neophyte grade before moving onto Zelator, taking the first step out.

Reaction score
Awards
Hall in his writeup of the Qabalah is vastly different than Cases writeup on Qbl associations with tarot.

Reaction score
Awards
An example of this is according to Paul Foster Case, there are three layers of cards with the fool above the emperor.
In the first row of Keys I to VII, the seven faculties are present, and each key also has a keyword, such as XVII Meditation.

In the original Qabalah according to the Sepher Yetzirah, each letter is named, with all letters following it, crowned and given an anatomical or sensory faculty.

This, vastly different. Which brings to question PFCs Cilube of Space per the compass directions and height width and depth as well.

Reaction score
Awards
Reading for the day - Roma's meditations. Christopher Neophyte thru Zelator. Z1 Z3 and Z3 from Regardie. Hall on the subjects covered by Regardie or Christopher as well as general masonic topics.

Reaction score
Awards
Daily journal has been planned out including transit's moon phase and weather.
To do list includes daily novena ritual, writing assignments, daily fundamentals, daily exercise, daily eating better, daily better sleep, and reduce stress.

Reaction score
Awards
Minus the actual Hebrew letters, wrote out complete chart of all 22 letters including their element or Planet their letter, body part, sense, meaning, value, and direction.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the day is key 19, the Sun.
Spoke Psalms 119, portion of Resh.
IChing for the day has not been done.
While writing out meditations for the day on the point-line, I saw what is considered an astrological aspect which is a point and a line.

Reaction score
Awards
A daily Mass, complete with a portion of a reading and a Eucharist, may not be a bad daily idea.
Would like to catch up with Frater S from start to finish, including as a daily practice. Longer rite on weekly basis.

Reaction score
Awards
Wrote up a money Spell for others.
Must look into binding and cursing.
Heavy fear and prayer.
Words came to me -
"..let not your heart be troubled.."
Prayed hard for peace and for others.
Card of the Day: XIV Temperance
Praying Ps 119, Samekh.

Reaction score
Awards
On Qaballistic/Angelic work, may need to make the table for angels, in which case perhaps a friend will lend me some tools or help me with it, likewise pentacle and dagger and such. Perhaps woodcuts charged as wards. Yeah, verily. A Dremel kit and drill would come in handy. Even for the arm length wand of mine.

Reaction score
Awards
I still feel the tension in the air, and a crow has cawed since 7am. Three hours of cawing.

Reaction score
Awards
When I awoke at 4am, said evening and Midnight adorations.
The gang pestering me has connections to Detroit rappers, and with the name FMB. May be the five mile bloods, one of the worst Detroit gangs with the highest murder rates, surpassing crips and latin gangs.

Reaction score
Awards
As there are 150 psalms, will use value of Samekh (60) to pray psalms 60 and 120.
The key value is 14, so therefore from the Siddur speak the stanza Samekh in a couple psalms, proverbs 14, ps 14, 28, 42, 56, 70, 84, 98, 112, 136, 150.

Reaction score
Awards
Spoke those and Rev 14. Done.

Morning routine doing now.

Will pray for Archangel Michael to instruct my coming and going, and to shield himself around me. Done.

"..perfect love casts out fear.." was another word to me last night/this morning.