• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Card for day after separating my books from my books, and my tools from my tools, my pantacle a d wand staring at me all the while...
I The Magician. To some what I will never be. To me what will take years to come close to. Focused concentration. Occult skill, tact. Mercury.

Reaction score
Awards
Reading Ps 119:Beth as the Magician (Beth) was drawn for today's reflection. House. The meaning of Beth. Assigned to Kether-Binah.

Reaction score
Awards
Additional verses can be found through one 9f the following with a random major arcana card -
A stanza from Psalms 119
Any other psalm or scripture with 22 letters.
Weekday Siddur Michna blessing...
Etc.
22=22.

Reaction score
Awards
Since listening is not working. Outside of here the Silence Exercise shall be Restricting the Topic..and you thought I was boring now. Let's talk LAMP with Python and hardcoding of circuits :)

Reaction score
Awards
Found! 65xx CPU chips and projects. In YouTube no less. Between that and electrical engineer lectures, should be able to get some skills.

Reaction score
Awards
As well as C++, between that, C and Python with Assembler Language, yeah, should be able to find something.
Physically on the mend.
Spiritually on the mend.
Mentally ... Working on it.

Reaction score
Awards
Bought real (?) Food finally, with the aid of my roommate.
Going to have to re think my life in terms of how do I make it more pleasant for myself, if this is a lifelong condition I have, or just in general preparing for later years. Im not a snob, and would welcome any reliable and sound house.
Or a ranch style apartment. Heights are out. Getting away from kiddo gangs.
Then income. How do I afford said new lifestyle? Buying a billion dollar lotto ticket might help.

Reaction score
Awards
I give. The dark side is as plain as day to me but still has zero honor for me personally. I'm out. I'm not a magician.

Reaction score
Awards
Meaning that in Ceremonial Magick, Ritual Magick, or even in Paths of Devotion, The Operator is or should always be in control. I have not been in control. I will leave at at this. My feelings or thoughts aside regarding light or dark. Personally I side with Christ. Accursed or not.

Reaction score
Awards
Beside all that, I need a great job in a suitable environment, immediately if not sooner. So, all my mind must go to this area, let's say python and c programming at low or entry level.

Reaction score
Awards
Now. Why am I here.
Someone has to be a light to others and I know this area.
Besides, not everything is evil, just evil.

Reaction score
Awards
Will focus on Psalms anyway. And what floors me is the number of lines per psalm, which is what I'm looking at today beside 2nd Sam 22.

Reaction score
Awards
Now the boring dude. Would like to get adept at arrays and linked lists in C today. Including definition, access and printing of array list items. May make it a record structure actually, an array of records where each record is a list.

Reaction score
Awards
This will inevitable cascade into knowledge over C with register use of unsigned and hex numbers, c++, python, php.