• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
After five minutes of chanting "Elohim Gibor. Seraphim", feel less fearful and more confident in God.
Prayer and music has rekindled faith in the God of Adam and Eve, and in The Holy Spirit and The Son of God.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to invoke Archangel Michael today. Will look at planetary hours, and do at anytime since this is his day.

Reaction score
Awards
More cops.in the complex today, shoot, who am i kidding, they're daily visitors to the hood, four cars at any time. One way in, one way out of my hood.

Didn't invoke Michael, may still. I might just invoke god.

Did do adorations and evening NF. Will do meditation in a bit.

Stranger Things S4 is off the hook:)

Reaction score
Awards
Going to bank shortly to find out why I am missing 200, and if possible be willing to prosecute whomever stole from me.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the day drawn under vibrated name El Elyon: VII The Chariot.
Will pray permutations by the number 8, psalms 119 Cheth.

Reaction score
Awards
Got through 8, 16, 32 and 119 Cheth before stopping due to crows cawing and distracting me from continuing.

Reaction score
Awards
Found a good video on YT explaining this card, one I've struggled with, where the guy hit on several good pieces of knowledge on it.
I'm supporting him by sharing it:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Have a fan who finds me hilarious for some reason.
Could it be I'm hilarious because i had the gohonas to say no to demons, while everybody else thinks they're normal?
Or perhaps with one demon I almost got snared into is the hilariousness that is me?
Time will tell.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Have a fan who finds me hilarious for some reason.
Could it be I'm hilarious because i had the gohonas to say no to demons, while everybody else thinks they're normal?
Or perhaps with one demon I almost got snared into is the hilariousness that is me?
Time will tell.
Nice to have fans.

Reaction score
Awards
Back home last night after a petit mal seizure in my sleep two nights ago, and a grand mal seizure on the toilet last morning. Then had one last night when home.
Luckily no sign of badness this morning nor seizure during sleep this morning.

Body feels wrecked though.

Reaction score
Awards
This is exactly why I do not need unnecessary aggravation, especially from ignorant people.

Reaction score
Awards
An insight:

Love becomes me, war does not become me.

An insight after thinking about deities of solar systems, different world religions and my life.

Reaction score
Awards
Tuesday afternoon was admitted to the hospital after two days of seizures and my friend finding me having a seizure in his truck returning from Home Depot.
So been in the hospital for a couple of days. No, my energy field is not to be messed with. No, my medication levels are not to be messed with. What alovepy world.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The viewpoint that someone's illness is his own fault, or "deserved" represents the lowest tier of spirituality.
I am perfectly aware that, mostly with psychosomatic disorders, that some illnesses are self-inflicted. Still people do suffer and I see absolutely no joy in that.