• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
It felt stale in my room, so cracked open the window and did full cycle Butler style adorations, and qc-lbrp-qc.

Reaction score
Awards
Tried to strongly picture everything.
The caudaceous and horn of plenty, colored robes, flaming pentagrams and crosses.

Reaction score
Awards
Tuesday, a day of mediation. On a day of Mars.
Crows and hawks heard this morning with other birds as well.

Reaction score
Awards
That's what the crescent spread showed me, supported by Gimel as the psalms 119 stanza to read and meditate on.

Reaction score
Awards
Wed, Aug 3, 2022 (8, YHVH, Rhythm)
Sleep out of sync. No dream recall.
Moon phase and transits lost to my knowledge ATM. Viewing this by date and corresponding planets as Saturn acting through Mercury upon the cosmic elements.
Card for Day: XIX, Resh
IChing: #10 Chien/tui, heaven/lake

Reaction score
Awards
Thought about the LORD as Warrior, Elohim Gibor, God of Armies leaped to mind. Thought about the warrior aspect 9f God. And his strength and might; then thought about Michael and his armies.

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps the transition of Saturn through to Luna to Jupiter hour, times around my area still 8ntense and tense. And the transition from Tuesday to Wednesday, to Thursday. Been seeing someone with orange spandex and orange Crocs that reminds me of Hermes.

Reaction score
Awards
Restarted journal. Even though im up three hours early. Feels good to be journaling even though less esoteric, can foretell transit effects and try to counter them using polarity and mentalism.
Try to control thought.
Did Butler style midnight and morning adorations.
Used wand and dagger to do LBRP.

Reaction score
Awards
Reading Galatians. My views ... If evil is bridged into this world, shouldn't good be bridged here as well? Therefore climb the tree of life. Make and wear archangel seals with no protective circle ... Chant a chant while walking. Pray messengers of the holy kind walk your side. A few thoughts I will try.

Reaction score
Awards
Wednesday and Thursday were rough.
Yesterday I realized how dire and brutal my situation is under a sword of Damocles and the like.
So, it has to change. I guess a Hermetic test?
I guess I have to quit being a wuss and a beggar and get a job. Until I can be a freelancer or on disability.
Some way to guarantee rent will be paid and I will have electricity and food and joy.
So on to today. Lower left limb jerking.

Reaction score
Awards
Friday, 8-5-2022 (8+5+6=19=10=1, Beginning after No-thing)
Godname, Archangel and choir:
YHVH Tzabaoth, Haniel, Elohim.
Card of Day: VI The Lovers. Zayin. 7.
IChing of Day: tbd
Sleep: Six hours
Dreams: None recalled
Weather: Rainy, warm. Humid.
Moon Phase: 51.7% waxing gibbous in 14d58' Scorpio. (Five of cups territory i think).
Mental Notes: need to complete and pass in county and medical paperwork and find a job in the daytime, even four hours a day max.
Physical Notes: Get medical Primary Care Physician and get physical and colonoscopy and mammogram for screening for cancer.
Adorations: Morning Butler style.
Rituals: None yet
Meditations: None yet.

Reaction score
Awards
My friends mom picked me up after an odd conversation with some lady ony right to sit on the curb.
After I was picked up, we went to her church where i got food for probably a months worth ATM.
A lot of veggies to prep. :)
Might go well with pineapple brats from work.

Reaction score
Awards
Have made it a point to try to get back into being and acting and looking the part of being a human.
Examples:
Get a job.
Do laundry.
Prep food.
Eat healthy.
Practice To-Shin-Do
Do Energy work from TSD
Groom nicely.
Etc.