• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
ATM, just got up. Programming heuristics in a way, to secure an Ubuntu system.
I really need to find a job that doesn't suck and that would be a more seizure friendly environment should that come about. Factories and restaurants are not seizure friendly environments.
And I e worked over ten years in restaurants, over ten years in data centers. It's tough because it's not something others want to deal with, but then again neither do I.

Reaction score
Awards
Cloud services it is it seems. Now I just have to study eight manuals and put together a seamless install and configure, while mandating no post configure support other than Cloud services. A simple client server model.

Reaction score
Awards
Researching cloud stuff.
That's what I never understood about the shit I was supposed to have learnt about through their YT videos and whatnot, on identity management for the cloud.
That (cloud access as a service) and pure website automation at 100% uptime. Working regular backups, and DR plan for a client.
Not easy stuff for me. Worthwhile to know however.

Reaction score
Awards
Education degree freebie is out.
So back to me taking care of myself, start to finish, even if my health suffers for it.

Reaction score
Awards
Also means I'm yet again at a disadvantage.
I'm a white minority.
I'm now poorer by that one simple act someone else decreed.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I will simply target only schools and jobs that have been known for education benefits, for employment.

Reaction score
Awards
That and the business tech work for my friend 9f which I get some benefit from installing a radio station. Cloud stuff and identity management is new to me.

Reaction score
Awards
But if I can be employed at a community college in the daytime, then it leaves nights open for solo work.

Reaction score
Awards
I hate to have one foot in and one foot out of any matter but of my own needs, but I guess income is a need. So therefore one foot into college for employment first and benefit second, same with side work. Iow take a networking, web server and cloud classes set.

Reaction score
Awards
Saturday, Aug 6 2022
YHVH, Tzaphquiel, Ophanim (?)
Sleep: Apparently not enough. May need to go route of decaf.
Dreams: none recalled
Moon phase: still waxing, in Sagittarius now. 8 wands or 9 wands territory I believe.
Transits: Most important to me are Sol in Leo, Moon in Sag, Saturn in Aqu.
Weather: Hot, humid.
Mental Notes: see this morning and last night posts.
Physical Notes: dyskinesia in lower limbs.
Meditation: Do today point and line, and blue room flame in heart.
Ritual: NF
Adorations: Butler style, morning to morning

Reaction score
Awards
Hand washed clothes, started to dry clothes until smoke in dryer started to appear. Let clothes cool a minute and hung them up to dry in my room.
Had lunch...dyskinesia/seizure activity.

Reaction score
Awards
Watched follow up video and a couple Ted talks on neurostimulation for epilepsy.
Doing afternoon and evening adorations together. Along with NF then meditation and a possible novena.
It could also be that if a person is barred from driving for six months, then why not from working for 6 mo?

Reaction score
Awards
Nice that neither spirit side is willing to help me in terms of not being obstructive or simple bad luck.
Leaves me to have to find my own way, and probably die doing so .. by a stroke or some shit. I mean, seizures aren't a great sign to begin with.