• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
The neighbors had zero parental monitoring yesterday obviously. Quite a loud day. Nothing was accomplished.
Perhaps black magic is my route.

Reaction score
Awards
IChing 44. Unfavorable and dangerous.
Card Letter of Day: XIX, Resh.
Journal filled out offline.

Reaction score
Awards
Came to realization, that if spirits hate a messy person or house, then it's a shame, because help is needed, not wanted. That or I throw out nearly everything and they can enjoy a now spacious room. Maybe then there will be supernatural help. I'm not a butler or maid. I'm simply me.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm going to have to over-bless my neighbors. It is the only way for them to meet indecisiveness and lose their blessings, just as they've done to me.
Then, maybe they will turn to God and be mature human beings that respect others. Time for low Magick.

Reaction score
Awards
Thug or not, brainiac or not, priest or not, mage or not, one day we all experience the same event.

Reaction score
Awards
Bune, Volac, Yirthiel, Sahiah are 9 of Wands, Luna In Sag.
It is currently 72.5% waxing gibbous in 11d37' Sagittarius.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to have to find a friend who will help me with laundry. Two bags - warm and cool. Spr/Sum and Fall/Win clothes bags. That will cause a throwing away of old needless clothes.

Reaction score
Awards
Or perhaps think of it as donating clothes to the less fortunate.
Thinking on verses of letters. Very few psalms have 22 , 12 or 10 verses. Today is Resh. What does the sun stand for.

Reaction score
Awards
In why so many tormented statements for the 19th verse of 22 verse psalms .. it occurred to me we can get sun, and we can get sunburn. Too much light can overpower us.

Reaction score
Awards
Apparently the name of the game on me is people would rather me die than succeed at anything.
So fine. I will risk death, for the chance of financial freedom, by taking the factory job.

Reaction score
Awards
Or even better McDonald's. Four hour shifts only. Downside is id need five new pairs black slacks.
Nah, might as well go for the sudden death opportunity.

Reaction score
Awards
And if I'm going to go destroy my 9ne and 9nly life by trying to pay rent, I might as well go for the highest paying job that will murder my mind body and soul. I mean, really, there is no good point to this crap.

Reaction score
Awards
Nah. University or college, or hospital jobs that I can do. That's my focus beyond whatever at the moment.

Reaction score
Awards
Guess demons don't want to work with me. Not sure why, I've only talked with one or two. Anyway, Kindle books have disappeared on their own again. I have zero trust in the digital age, primarily because of so many outright bad people.

Reaction score
Awards
Go for low hanging fruit propelled by low candle Magick..that might be the way.
Either that or magic has nothing to do with the solution other than to be no solution to a leech on me.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
having a bad time again? :confused:Unfortunately I can't do much for help, so I'm sending you a big hug 💛, you might not feel it, but it's real.

Reaction score
Awards
Have the Gospel of Mark open, one of the Shorter books, the shortest and most to the point of the four gospels. Have to find out which of the four creatures he is, and how to apply meditation with candle and incense going.
Also have in front of me LIFE Principles, Study Guide to the NT. An old ministers training manual and assorted notes.
There has to be a union of seeming opposites, a wise priest of Melchezidek, the Essenes, Gnostics, etc. Many of the encounters of Paul's writings.
I found and felt love while waiting for the voice. Scoping out the voice with applied discernment to know the truth.