• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Couldn't sleep so made a pot of french roast and donut shop blend.
Came up yet again as INTP-T/A, the Logician.
Funny cause I answered honestly l, but don't feel I fit it, or overly intelligent or educated folks somehow scored that.
I need to read a book cover to cover Like I blast others for not doing sometimes.
Need to get swift with Geomancy and at least for the talisman book in Regardies The Golden Dawn 7th Ed.
Need to read. A lot.
Need to realize my life is a pile of shit, and deal with it the best any human could at this point of no recovery or return.
Burnout magickal or not .. check.
Lost my faith .. check.
Screwed eternally .. check.
Still rolling with the punches .. check.
To find the originator and wreck their groin with shin strikes .. to check later.

Reaction score
Awards
So. Me being me. Roll with it.
Take low hanging fruit to pay rent.
If I have a seizure on the job, that doesn't kill me then, roll with it for now as it ain't my first rodeo.
Pay rent.
Save for two months emergency money.
Pay off all back rent.
Look into my own place.
Do it on section 8 if absolutely necessary and possible.

Reaction score
Awards
With my life and afterlife ruined. Why do I refuse to join the dark side?

Because I refuse to play into the hands of the folks responsible by acting like nothing bad happened by those very folks.

Reaction score
Awards
So low hanging fruit.
Might as well pick the assembler position as opposed to McDonald's.

One, nobody respects McDonald's workers. And those assholes owe me respect after years gone by.

Two, assemblers are somewhat respected by coworkers. Especially if you try to play the hero without sucking.

Reaction score
Awards
I will tell you what though. Heaven or Hell. I'm still going to know the NT cover to cover. To at least know what the fuck Im talking about.

Reaction score
Awards
Why would I want to serve or be friends with somebody or something that ruined my life, good or evil?
I don't play that shit.

Reaction score
Awards
Significator: XI Justice (letter path I was meditating on and in first stack 9f four letter name stacks)
Card 1 (Left): IX Hermit
Card 2 (Top): XIII Death
Card 3 (Right): XVIII Moon
Card 4 (Bottom): XVII Star
Card 5 (Over sig): XX Judgement(which was my card of the day)
Top of discard stack:XV The Devil

Reaction score
Awards
Card to consider: XV The Devil.
No low weight this time if I go LHP.
Straight down the middle Pillar.
Only kings and emperors.
RHP - same thing. Focus only on Middle Pillar, and make the allies there.
Make allies of the path keepers too. Get to know them especially well. Perhaps give a good offering to Malkuth of Atzluith and Tav of Atziluth to start, with 0hys8cal offering in Malkuth and Tav of Assiah.
Candle work and invocations.
Realize catholicism and it's pros and cons (anything, especially what is worthy to us has its pros and cons, especially with a choice of two or more, to weigh the pros and cons).

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day and path to consider:
VIII Strength - Teth - Serpent - Serpent-Force/Kundalini - consider chakras in the GD system and awaken the serpent force rings. Create them if necessary.
Do a candle novena every day.
Meditate every day.

Reaction score
Awards
Arranged pyramid
At top Key VIII - Leo (Sol) - study aspects and related cards of the sun and of key 8.
Case in key 8 ascribes key 1 and key 15 as lower and higher aspects of key 8, so in row to left key 1 and right key 15.
Row three has from left to right key 14,
key 19, key 6.
Therefore, we have leo flowing down to Capricorn or thru Capricorn upon gemini.
We also have to the left leo flowing down through Mercury upon Sagittarius.
The center diamond is Leo Capricorn sol Mercury.
The bottom row left to right is Sagittarius Sol Gemini.

Reaction score
Awards
Start meditating and doing one novena a day with birthday or tealight candles. Carve with a pin into candles and annoint with oil.
Get a job at the food coop or magic stores or gem stores. Something I actually enjoy.

Reaction score
Awards
Swapped cards 1 and 15, so middle row is 14 and 6. 8 and 19 left where they were. Now this makes a solar diamond and related cards pyramid.

Reaction score
Awards
Also. With a basic pyramid and fire triangle of 1 8 and 15, there is a water triangle within of 14, 6 and 19.

Reaction score
Awards
The row:
principle, agency, effect: 1, 8, 15
The CoD 8
It's ruler 19.

Considerations:
What does Sol have to do with Capricorn, Mercury with Leo, Capricorn with Mercury, Leo with Sol .. etc.

What aspects or planet qualities are occurring?
In all my notebooks this basic info is most likely missing.

Reaction score
Awards
Considering what goes on behind the scenes in low Magick ritual. Suppose I should start with Mr Echols book Ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
Journal entry written offline.

Will do Neophyte Formula 2x daily, starting today, in full.

With all other coursework handled daily, so to be a Zelator in Gates of Janus, on course and schedule.