• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
It is fascinating, Isaiah 42 and the Gospel of Mark 1. All the gospels, particularly John present the foretold Isaiah story. Then Philippians 2, John 1. The pregnancy stories of both Matthew and Luke. Similarities and differences. Understanding the genealogy reasoning.
It is fascinating how when we actually devote time to give it a fair time and thought that truth between the two shows a uníon, of we look past cherry picking criticism or general negativity from an onset.
It's further interesting that out view of God can be completely wrong, such as an unloving, stern, judgemental, or warmongering god. One should simply listen to Charles Stanley with an open mind and heart. Or try at least. View who truly who loves you.
My thoughts.

Reaction score
Awards
Now let's talk about the King of Salem, the Melchizedek Priest, the Essenes, the Gnostics, the three Wise Men Magi, the character life saving journeys to Egypt.

Reaction score
Awards
I also have to come to understand what to do to tackle bills under control, go back to school and by age 55 hopefully have skills for a change in vocation; all seizure friendly foundations.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to meditate every spare second that I can on agape love; at some point a union with god might be made aware in manifest.

Reaction score
Awards
Made midnight and morning solar adorations and morning adoration to the LORD of the Universe. Saluting east and west in turning.
Going to try today without Neophyte Formula and just a logical train 9f thought with an open mind seeing what manifests today.
Clothing smells like mildew. Perhaps I should have taken the risk of them in the apartment dryer.

Reaction score
Awards
I also have to come to understand what to do to tackle bills under control, go back to school and by age 55 hopefully have skills for a change in vocation; all seizure friendly foundations.
I think I am going to thoroughly understand hardware programming as a vocation, particularly PLC arrays.

Reaction score
Awards
Morning prayer said. Adding to list 9f 0eo0le to talk to today, a local PLA/PLC 8nstruct9r at a local community college across from a local hospital. One of the two should have a job I could get ... And until I start taking classes, meet and talk with Eric about Digital Logic and religion and whatnot.

Reaction score
Awards
It's all in who you hang out with. Time to upgrade my friends. Friends based on mind and heart.

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps time to know the "scary" planets intelligences in Invocations as a method - Mars, Venus, Mercury, Saturn.

Reaction score
Awards
Nope, not reinventing myself. Keeping the course. Zelator by January, fitting to enter the symbolic gates of Janus in Earth.

Reaction score
Awards
Still, seeking how to affect/steer planetary angels and influences through low Magick, into the updated chart but as if the birth chart. Resetting things via novenas and meditation. Becoming virtuous.

Reaction score
Awards
Got a few tasks accomplished. Now to focus on communication.
So ... How to focus on a third house change of planetary effect.
The question is does a house have to be in a particular sign, or not. For the effect to take hold.
Or if a simple LRH would do the trick. Supplemented by LRPs.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day: Shin Tooth XX Judgement Revelation, rebirth, wakeup

At doctors clinic outside waiting til 8 for my appointment to be seen about epilepsy and dyskinesia. As well as colon cancer precautions.

Beautiful sunrise watched while walking. Saw a deva in the clouds the other day with sylphs.

Did morning to morning liber Resh Vel Helios, and east and west lord of the universe adorations, and LBRP.

Forgot morning meds, will take when back home.

Reaction score
Awards
Did a few, 119 and the low to mid 20s, as well as journal entry in notebook after missing weekend entry.
Almost back on track.