• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Why not olive oil as a base, it is cheaper. Plus it is eatable. Add some peppers, let stand a week and pour over your spaghetti. Add a Rosemary branch for flavour.
With palm oil you can make an ointment.

Reaction score
Awards
Taking the tome with me today as I want to dissect the rituals for neophyte and Adeptus minor.
Plus finish the introduction and KLs.

Reaction score
Awards
Why not olive oil as a base, it is cheaper. Plus it is eatable. Add some peppers, let stand a week and pour over your spaghetti. Add a Rosemary branch for flavour.
With palm oil you can make an ointment.
I like the idea of palm oil for ointments.
I figured adding safflower by using safflower oil, but can get olive oil.

Reaction score
Awards
Just buy anal cream. It would be fitting as well
Or you can get over yourself, as you're not my first hater, and probably not my last.

Don't like cooking or healings ...

You know where the door is to give you a smack on the ass on the way out.

Reaction score
Awards
Afternoon and evening adorations:
E Lord.of the Universe adoration.
S Liber Resh Vel Helios noon adoration.
W Liber Resh Vel Helios evening adoration.
W Lord of the Universe adoration.
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
E Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram
W Middle Pillar Ritual
W Ten point TA adoration

Reaction score
Awards
Visualization was for crap, but did the rituals anyway. Depression may have risen back up, my addictions have not gone away.

Reaction score
Awards
N Said Liber Resh Vel Helios midnight adoration with grade sign.
E Said Liber Resh Vel Helios morning Adoration with grade sign.
Picked up wand off altar.
E With Wand did LBRP.
Card of the day: VII Chariot. Cheth, fence, 8. Will and speech.

Found with quitting smoking and using eucalyptus and camphor products, that breathing is coming back strong.
May have to start doing chest and shoulder oriented pushups and possibly up to bear walk when ready.
Then look into Alexander technique at the same time and walk and breathe better.
Constantly reevaluating living and work conditions.

Reaction score
Awards
Had a created akashic egg black on yellow talismanic glyph to meditate on today, as well as one with the Cancer zodiac sign. Created one with triple moon on it. Now to color both today according to color scales with complementary colors.

Reaction score
Awards
Need to walk my talk.

I also need to remember that not everyone is born to be a magician. And the fact that my town knows me as Mr Batshit Crazy gives me creative license.

Despite the rules of the sphinx, few are the wiser that I just did a solar adoration or LBRP in the public eye. So need to do daily ritual, whether in public or not.

Carry a lighter and candle with a book and water bottle. Right there all four elements are present.

So daily ritual. No excuses to not walk the talk. Find and make the time.

At the very least, creative license gives me the human right that according to the religion (i just made up) that I belong to as a follower, that I can perform sympathetic or imitative magic if I so choose.

Reaction score
Awards
Meditations -
Fruit Chakras (chakra awareness with breath)
Flame in the Heart (Purifying/Cleansing)
Five Senses Things (Mindfulness)
Point-Line
Chariot, Luna, Cancer (Personality vs life and universe, intuition and emotion, home and family).

Reaction score
Awards
Visualized and tried to sense fruits and then the chakra, while using the fourfold breath. Got to fourth and had difficulty. Visualization of the first was at first difficult, but the following two easier. Tried to taste each. Fourth may have been difficult due to indecision on type of green fruit, but visualized green anyway.
No revelations, just a sense of a better mood and slightly healthier body.
Only one of five.meditations done. 5 minutes, sitting on bed. Spine straight. Legs bent so soles touching. Diamond shape posture. Bedroom. Quiet outside at the time.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to continue the chakra Fruits with breath control and try to visualize the chakras.m9re than the fruits as a mental key to seeing the chakra, so chakra visualization is as easy. Once to fourth will start heart flame.