• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

What comes after Christianity

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
gods r directly connected to your blood haritage & haven't been helicoptered on you from the outside
Christianity has been so long in Europe that I'm pretty sure a lot of my blood heritage was involved with it. As I did some research on the Germanic tribe that lived in my part of the country I found out that many of them intermingled with the Romans and fought in their army.

Pagan_Theocrat

Visitor
Reaction score
It isn't a foreign faith imposed on us by force; it doesn't advocate for the abolishment of private property (Matthew 19:21-24; Mark 12:41-44, Luke 6:20; 6:24;6:29-30), advocates for the destruction of the family unit to create chaos (Matthew 10: 34-36 Luke 12: 51-53), advocates for forsaking one's family and heritage (Matthew 19:29), encourages not defending oneself and basically being a perfect little slave (Matthew 5: 39-44; Luke 6: 27-30; 6:35, see also the text "City of God") Why defend what's yours when all that matters is the kingdom of some foreign god you were forced to worship at swordpoint? Let the work of your forebears fall to ruin!
All pagan religions in Europe encourage the exact opposite of what Christianity is. It was a cult thought up by Judean Zealots to destabilize Europe. Let's not forget how in its infancy Christians forcibly abducted, raped, and baptized pagans. It's a willing spiritual form of cuckoldry, really.

Christianity has been so long in Europe that I'm pretty sure a lot of my blood heritage was involved with it. As I did some research on the Germanic tribe that lived in my part of the country I found out that many of them intermingled with the Romans and fought in their army.
Far more of your ancestors are pagan than christian.

Pagan_Theocrat

Visitor
Reaction score
It isn't a foreign faith imposed on us by force; it doesn't advocate for the abolishment of private property (Matthew 19:21-24; Mark 12:41-44, Luke 6:20; 6:24;6:29-30), advocates for the destruction of the family unit to create chaos (Matthew 10: 34-36 Luke 12: 51-53), advocates for forsaking one's family and heritage (Matthew 19:29), encourages not defending oneself and basically being a perfect little slave (Matthew 5: 39-44; Luke 6: 27-30; 6:35, see also the text "City of God") Why defend what's yours when all that matters is the kingdom of some foreign god you were forced to worship at swordpoint? Let the work of your forebears fall to ruin!
All pagan religions in Europe encourage the exact opposite of what Christianity is. It was a cult thought up by Judean Zealots to destabilize Europe. Let's not forget how in its infancy Christians forcibly abducted, raped, and baptized pagans. It's a willing spiritual form of cuckoldry, really.

Far more of your ancestors are pagan than christian.
Either autocorrect broke, or a janny edited my post. I can't seem to edit it rn; it IS a foreign faith imposed on us by force; it advocates for the abolishment of private property

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for the detailed response. I looked at the verses you gave.

Matthew 19:21-24 seem to be about charity and the value of spirituality over materialism.
Mark 12:41-44 is about charity as well.
Luke 6:20-24 as well.

Matthew 10:34-36 / Luke 12:51-53 is one I have always found puzzling. I think in a way it encourages one to think for themselves, seek their own way rather than just do what others did before. But that's my interpretation at this moment.
Matthew 19:29 says the same thing really.

Matthew 5:39-41 can be taken as being “weak”, or as self control. Depends on what you think of Christianity I guess.
Matthew 5:42-44 are more about charity and love or “good” again.

So I understand that you don't like charity or showing kindness or forgiveness when someone has wronged you. That's okay.
Thanks for the verses though. I hadn't read them before.

The thing is - I am not a hardcore Christian. Don't go to church. Not one crucifix in my home. I don't care if anyone burns the Bible or serves the dark Lords (like a true independent satanist). The point I was making in the OP is that there will come a time when Christianity (and our society because it is built on it) will end. If you think paganism will fill that void; okay.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm sure most will have heard of the Malachy list of popes at one time. Whether or not you believe the list to be a hoax, just a fun story, inaccurate or a conspiracy – the question that's been on my mind for some time is: What will fill the vacuum if Christianity disappears?

I live in a western "judeo-christian" society where people are pretty much free to do whatever they want to as long as it doesn't harm others. Atheists or those who oppose "God" are just as free to express their ideas as others, and I sometimes think about who or what they would start opposing once "God" has left the scene.

What's your take?
Look around. You're watching what comes after Christianity in real time. Violence and chaos, absent of meaning. Life lived as but a dream, where there is nothing but the void and you. And you are just a thought, alone in the void. There is no salvation.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for the detailed response. I looked at the verses you gave.

Matthew 19:21-24 seem to be about charity and the value of spirituality over materialism.
Mark 12:41-44 is about charity as well.
Luke 6:20-24 as well.

Matthew 10:34-36 / Luke 12:51-53 is one I have always found puzzling. I think in a way it encourages one to think for themselves, seek their own way rather than just do what others did before. But that's my interpretation at this moment.
Matthew 19:29 says the same thing really.

Matthew 5:39-41 can be taken as being “weak”, or as self control. Depends on what you think of Christianity I guess.
Matthew 5:42-44 are more about charity and love or “good” again.

So I understand that you don't like charity or showing kindness or forgiveness when someone has wronged you. That's okay.
Thanks for the verses though. I hadn't read them before.

The thing is - I am not a hardcore Christian. Don't go to church. Not one crucifix in my home. I don't care if anyone burns the Bible or serves the dark Lords (like a true independent satanist). The point I was making in the OP is that there will come a time when Christianity (and our society because it is built on it) will end. If you think paganism will fill that void; okay.
I always interpreted Matthew 10:34-36 in a similar way, that in the accepting of the Gospel, you might find adversity even within your own family, in which you will stand firm to your faith, despite the opposition from your father, mother, siblings, etc.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I always interpreted Matthew 10:34-36 in a similar way, that in the accepting of the Gospel, you might find adversity even within your own family, in which you will stand firm to your faith, despite the opposition from your father, mother, siblings, etc.
I can see this, especially with stories about Muslims or Hindus coming to Christ. Or the Chinese nationals. Lots of reasons why religion is stomped on.

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm sure most will have heard of the Malachy list of popes at one time. Whether or not you believe the list to be a hoax, just a fun story, inaccurate or a conspiracy – the question that's been on my mind for some time is: What will fill the vacuum if Christianity disappears?

I live in a western "judeo-christian" society where people are pretty much free to do whatever they want to as long as it doesn't harm others. Atheists or those who oppose "God" are just as free to express their ideas as others, and I sometimes think about who or what they would start opposing once "God" has left the scene.

What's your take?

I don't think Christianity will go anywhere. It'll just change and evolve with the times like it has been. First century Christianity does not look like modern day Christianity. The writings of Aquinas has largely been done away with for most denominations outside of Catholicism. So I believe Christianity will still be around 1000 years from now, just updated to fit the year 3000.

Yazata

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I don't think Christianity will go anywhere. It'll just change and evolve with the times like it has been. First century Christianity does not look like modern day Christianity. The writings of Aquinas has largely been done away with for most denominations outside of Catholicism. So I believe Christianity will still be around 1000 years from now, just updated to fit the year 3000.
Yeah, maybe. Time will tell.

Reaction score
Awards
Christianity in the west is barely recognizable. All the churches flying rainbow flags and putting out political statements. Why do they bother? The people they're swearing their allegiance to hate them regardless. I think for the most part Christianity is dead, especially in places like America and Western Europe. The followers are just straight up not allowed to actually follow the tenants of their religion, it's socially unacceptable. Compared to religions like Islam, which Christians, along with everyone else, are told to go out of their way to make accomodations for the followers so they feel comfortable, it's very obvious which religion is more "pure." The followers of Islam practice the exact same religion they did in the country they immigrated from, so do their kids. Nobody demands they change to suit the customs of the west. Someone very powerful has a vested interest in diminishing the cultural influence of Christianity. Seems to me that to them, it doesn't really even matter what it's replaced by. The primary concerns seem to just be that it either no longer exists, or is completely subsumed in the cultural zeitgeist. Consequences be damned.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
How long can a human institution last before it is too corrupted to be worth continuing?

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I see humanity resorting back to primal practices, cave wall art and all. Perhaps the Clan of the Bear will make a retro comeback.

Reaction score
Awards
How long can a human institution last before it is too corrupted to be worth continuing?
Depends. Really, it can last forever, (or until some disaster kills off the people maintaining the institution) but you have to do a lot of quality control of the people in charge. The church, for example, has been slowly infiltrated by bad actors in America since at least the early seventies. Pluralists. Agnostics. Genuine subversives. They wear the religion like a skin suit and use it's influence to spread their own ideology. Watch a sermon from a state like CA or Oregon, doesn't really matter what denomination, the preachers talk about how the exploration of your own body and sexuality is divine. They do communion with margaritas and pizza rolls. They make a mockery of divinity. If an Iman attempted these things, he'd be killed by his congregation. But I digress.

Diluculo_DelFuego

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Christianity in the west is barely recognizable. All the churches flying rainbow flags and putting out political statements. Why do they bother? The people they're swearing their allegiance to hate them regardless. I think for the most part Christianity is dead, especially in places like America and Western Europe. The followers are just straight up not allowed to actually follow the tenants of their religion, it's socially unacceptable. Compared to religions like Islam, which Christians, along with everyone else, are told to go out of their way to make accomodations for the followers so they feel comfortable, it's very obvious which religion is more "pure." The followers of Islam practice the exact same religion they did in the country they immigrated from, so do their kids. Nobody demands they change to suit the customs of the west. Someone very powerful has a vested interest in diminishing the cultural influence of Christianity. Seems to me that to them, it doesn't really even matter what it's replaced by. The primary concerns seem to just be that it either no longer exists, or is completely subsumed in the cultural zeitgeist. Consequences be damned.
Not to mention the near extinction of the caucasian, caucasians used to be (in the age of Scientology) and average of 2-6 kids. Now they are lucky of they have 1 or 2, while all other ethnicities freely reproduce in bulk, particularly in the United States.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I agree the Church is all but dead in the US for good reason. Education and the internet certainly open the eyes of many. Yes they missed the part about the tables.

Reaction score
Awards
I agree the Church is all but dead in the US for good reason. Education and the internet certainly open the eyes of many. Yes they missed the part about the tables.
Yeah state mandated brainwashing and being constantly exposed to the dregs of humanity tends to lead people away from morality. Pried open their eyes and smeared shit into them.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
My own observation is that humans increasingly recognize spirituality/meaning in Life but do not practice a religion.

This may suggest that the population is seeking a more direct relationship with The Source of All. This forum could be seen as an example.

Reaction score
Awards
My own observation is that humans increasingly recognize spirituality/meaning in Life but do not practice a religion.

This may suggest that the population is seeking a more direct relationship with The Source of All. This forum could be seen as an example.
They become superstitious numbskulls who can't be bothered to commit to spiritual growth. They do not have the capacity for religiosity. The last thing the modern human is concerned with is making any connection to any higher power, after all, that might impede their ability to live hedonically. There's no need to do mental gymnastics to explain things in such a way that makes the situation seem more positive than it actually is, these are simply bad times. Humanity has had them before, and certainly will have them again.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I had the feeling Christianity, or at least a lot if Christians, sympathized with Communism, because they somehow saw a future in it. That is of course over now, but still makes me ponder.