• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Looking up Gematria for abjad numerals caused me to view my astrosage tab, and got me thinking on if a trine is unfavorable. Sun (♌) was trine moon (♈) today.

Reaction score
Awards
Need to do food pantry tomorrow.
Need to work tomorrow night.
Need to find a job,work out issues later.
Need to go to annex as well tomorrow.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to recycle tealight tins, chant a spirit call for a week, and use candle magic with their sigil on the candle and tin intending an outcome.

Reaction score
Awards
A tin with AL written on it with Hebrew standing up facing green candle, where the candle had "rent paid" etched in it.
Burnt halfway before extinguishing.
About to do morning routine.

Reaction score
Awards
Foregoing usual format today. Barely wrote anything in offline journal.yesterday. thus I will fill my offline journal out and report bare minimum here.

Reaction score
Awards
Verse of the day from Blue Letter Bible:
"For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners." (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)

And from Bible Gateway (NAB)
“Whoever boasts, should boast in the Lord.” For it is not the one who recommends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord recommends."
2 Cor 10:17-18)

Reaction score
Awards
Two interviews, one tomorrow for retail, one next week for food service, praise Christ. And a line on a third.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I think you should make your separate post a little longer. one sentence post is getting to be a bore. Do you really post for others or just selfish egotism? Try three lines and also a little life action in it. Do you live a life or are you an altar boy trapped in limbo for playing with spell books?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Mr. Jackal, OP already has asked you to not interfere in his journal. This section of wf is for journaling, whether for others to read or for own use, but always with the OP 's personal ways of being. So be so kind and give OP's beingness the room in his own journal.

And if you havent noticed yet, noone is in the mood for jackass actions and you most def. come over like that. I do have some pink beer from belgium if you are THAT thirsty. Otherwise, go kill a bird or make yourself useful in the lounge, i got a memeworld were you can rant until kali gets her kill..

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Mr. Jackal, OP already has asked you to not interfere in his journal. This section of wf is for journaling, whether for others to read or for own use, but always with the OP 's personal ways of being. So be so kind and give OP's beingness the room in his own journal.

And if you havent noticed yet, noone is in the mood for jackass actions and you most def. come over like that. I do have some pink beer from belgium if you are THAT thirsty. Otherwise, go kill a bird or make yourself useful in the lounge, i got a memeworld were you can rant until kali gets her kill..
To be fair the guy has a point, I also see the 30 minutes per update thing very weird, sometimes he even makes a journal post about him journalling offline.

However after 100+ pages of this if the admin thought this was spamming he would stop this by now which means this is completely fine. Also he can just ignore if he doesn't wanna see this.