• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Im of the opinion that ones journal is ones journal. Im not commenting on how someone is posting on the rest of wf. But why else have a journal if it isnt personal?

And somehow i find it beautiful to see how every journal is so different. ☺️

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Mr. Jackal, OP already has asked you to not interfere in his journal. This section of wf is for journaling, whether for others to read or for own use, but always with the OP 's personal ways of being. So be so kind and give OP's beingness the room in his own journal.

And if you havent noticed yet, noone is in the mood for jackass actions and you most def. come over like that. I do have some pink beer from belgium if you are THAT thirsty. Otherwise, go kill a bird or make yourself useful in the lounge, i got a memeworld were you can rant until kali gets her kill..
to bad I will do as i will ( the fairy goddess skullFK allows me) you words are so chilling I think I might cry.
Shit may be coming down here cause *LOU!XXXXXXXX>>>>>>>>........D

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Im of the opinion that ones journal is ones journal. Im not commenting on how someone is posting on the rest of wf. But why else have a journal if it isnt personal?

And somehow i find it beautiful to see how every journal is so different. ☺️
back down now little boy because you are looking a fool dont fall off #0
The writer of this thread isnt impressing me with much, he is in his own words mentally ill

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
He is not here to impress you and neither are you impressing anyone on wf. He is however a nice and polite figure on wf who is trying his best to grow himself and help wf by sharing his thoughts. so clean up his and your madness as this man isn't sick, but being tormented by nonsense even marduk couldnt explain.

Reaction score
Awards
Finished work. Yeah. I need a job like no tomorrow. Maybe I should be willing to work nights. Just don't want the standard bullshit scheduling some people pull.

Reaction score
Awards
Said evening sun salutation outside. Noticed moon in sky visible in the afternoon. Kept upbeat attitude.

Reaction score
Awards
Time to discipline self daily to do a novena, perhaps to the Saint of the impossible. Perhaps find a way to lovingly do a novena to demigods as well, in a manner of speaking.
The point is to develop self discipline through daily efficient structured ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
Definitely going to buy seeds and a seed shaker. It rained today, today would've been perfect. Time to pay attention to the Farmers Almanac as well as weather forecasts.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not rich yet, so get a job, pay bills, in the meantime continue working on IT and programming stuff, and beautifying the earth. And other cool stuff too.

Reaction score
Awards
Get to food pantry tomorrow and make medical appointment to get physical and turn in health assessment. NAMI and TherapistAide and other resources. Personal projects. Maybe hustle tarot readings for donations.

Reaction score
Awards
Neophyte Formula done this morning. Morning to evening adorations done. There is however reading and meditations to do. As well as plan a novena ritual for tomorrow in the hour of Jupiter. Then a short novena ritual daily in the morning. A simple birthday candle, prayers and novena.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to shred most paper I think. Collect items in categories and pack up unused items. Get clothes together strategically. No warm clothes needed until october.most likely, consult almanac. Shred unnecessary cards, CD discs. In other words, become minimalist. Get necessities. Get a job. Get a futon and shelf unit.