• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Magician thru Strength resulting in The Star.
Focused concentration and use of occult knowledge (and law of correspondence), through controlling the lower nature and simultaneously striving with eternity by law of suggestion, to result in nature unveiling in meditation of the senses.
Mercury thru Leo upon Aquarius.

Magician thru Hermit upon The World.
Focused concentration and occult and Hermetic knowledge, used through law of Response and connection to divine light even in total outer darkness, results in rebirth with greater power into world or cosmic consciousness.
Mercury through Virgo upon Saturn-Earth.

Reaction score
Awards
Will continue reading Christopher and Rivas for the evening.
Will put together a nice novena ritual series for each morning starting tomorrow, preferable in the days hour.
Daily meditation in evening.
Adorations in morning and evening.

Have started to separate personal clothing from freebies. Will gather all paper next.
Sentimental items next.
The freedom from the addiction of hoarding has begun. Minimalism has started. Decluttering has begun and will finish.

Reaction score
Awards
A troll once exclaimed that the Hebrew alphabet was cursed.
Of course I can most likely positively conjecture the basis of the reasoning, it stands as interesting for a reason or two to me.
1. The use of speaking audible letters strung together to see the effect on self. Weather. Others.
2. Use of psalms, those particularly interestingly enough corresponding with Shem Angels for a given one of 22 verses.
3. Use of Psalms 119.
4. The 22 major keys of the tarot.

Reaction score
Awards
Will continue reading Christopher and Rivas for the evening.
Will put together a nice novena ritual series for each morning starting tomorrow, preferable in the days hour.
Daily meditation in evening.
Adorations in morning and evening.

Have started to separate personal clothing from freebies. Will gather all paper next.
Sentimental items next.
The freedom from the addiction of hoarding has begun. Minimalism has started. Decluttering has begun and will finish.
Still working but 50% prep has been done. Laundry and decluttering thru the weekend.

Also found 2022 Farmers Almanac and Definitive Guide to Rider Waite. Seed shaker and tarot hustles.

Reaction score
Awards
Tomorrow also ... in addition to food pantry, transportation task, physical appointment and laundry for freebies clothes....

Dollar Tree store for seed shaker and Kroger store for a couple packs.of seeds.

Read Rider Waite book to be better at explaining readings.

Reaction score
Awards
I could be wrong, but construction delays, communication issues, over intellectualization, all occurred in the month for Hod.
Not sure how on target it was,.but if so would find it interesting as these were noticed and not sought after.

And the fourth of ten months begins in September, as observance of qualities of Netzach mirrored in reality begin.

Reaction score
Awards
I am quite pleased with myself.

Yes, there are three new piles of stuff.

Yes, laundry done determines getting rid of the freebie pile.

Yes, a shredder would help..however I can load all shreddable into a bag and take to a FedEx.

Yes, with a little decluttering of a box, the PC will be packed away.

Yes. When all is done, there will have been a donation of food (half done) and clothing. There will also be only necessary personal papers neatly stored.

Yes. All electronics will be stored away in the closet.

Yes. My martial arts belts will be hung up again that also double as a physical magic circle sans binder clips and paper wrapped around the belts with lettering.

Yes. I will have clean clothes and a tidier room with more ritual space.

Reaction score
Awards
Studied Rivas book on Candle Magick and got a few ideas to put into practice. For a few categories of ritual purposes.
Combined prayers to add to prayer book.
Planetary info to add to planetary or invocations book.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the day: XI Justice
Libra. Tiphareth to Geburah on Kircher Tree if not mistaken. Action-Work-Equilibrium. Venus rules, Saturn exalted.

Reaction score
Awards
Going through the 22 verses psalms on card of the day. And then 119:
25:12
33:12
34:12
38:12
119:89-96
Lamed comes twelfth in the 22 Hebrew letters. Gematria value is 30. Meaning is ox-goad, whip, instruction.

Reaction score
Awards
Lamed study in a minute. Aside from crows cawing outside, got done with adorations and morning Neophyte Formula.
S Neophyte signs
W Lord of the Universe. Neophyte signs.
N LRVH midnight adoration with Zelator and Neophyte signs
E LRVH morning Adoration, Lord of the Universe adoration. Theoricus signs.

Qaballistic Cross
Invoking Spirit LRP
Qaballistic Cross
Emphasis on vibrating names.

Reaction score
Awards
Considered the Justice card and tried to envision it as went through psalm numbers in backward order speaking the psalms.

Reaction score
Awards
Friday, 8-19-2022. Venus.
Sleep: spotty due to arid indoor temps.
Dreams: none recalled.

Transits: Luna, Mars about to enter Gemini. Sol about to enter Virgo. Mercury about to enter Libra.
Weather - fair

Mental Notes - churning away at tasks and goals.
Physical notes - see above

Adorations
Done in a ritual manner

Rituals
Adorations
Neophyte Formula

Meditations
Heart Flame
Point and Line
Half full coffee mug tipped 90 degrees
Card of Day
Bible verses

Card of Day - XI Justice.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay -
Food pantry
AATA Bus card
Appointment for Physical
Novena and Prayers

Considered the other day string my own 108 beaded chain as well as my own handmade rosary.

Reaction score
Awards
Also today...
Pack PC and unused defective laptops in box and store in back of closet.
Hung martial arts belts back up and hung hangers on shirt rack.
Do laundry.
Give clothes and food to community.

Reaction score
Awards
Cleaned up bathroom a bit (needs full cleaning with bottle of Clorox wipes).
Took out trash and pet waste. Refilled litter box.

Reaction score
Awards
Five laundry stages -
Personal laundry for now
Freebies 1
Freebies 2
Winter bedding
Sweaters

Four hours til enroute to getting food for the week. Will give some away.

Then onto Bus HQ to get farecard.

Then stop off at Packard Health to make physical appointment.

Then home to do a Novena ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
I cannot wait. Cannot wait until the two major obstacles to an orderly room have been handled, laundry and papers.

With those out of the way and an introduction of a shelving unit, it will be orderly.

And I will have donated food and clothing to those in need. Even a jacket or two.

Reaction score
Awards
Donated four of seven coats i had to the community with a bag of food.

Waiting for my ride to go get food, staring at the community flowerbed, while listening to third days I trust in Jesus, I had his words ring in my mind, to not let oir hearts be troubled or afraid, that God takes care of all, often through others.

Reaction score
Awards
Brown Chapel AME was closed today, so got a Little Caesars hot n ready and some pop. Will hit the other food pantry tomorrow.