• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Did solar adorations. Ten point TA adoration. And neophyte Formula. Also lord of the Universe adoration opening and closing.

Procrastination, inertia. Commitment. Proactivity, Zeal.

Now to write. A good Crowley quote and a writers quote spring to mind.
Tearing apart the Neophyte ritual, and the Adeptus Minor ritual, then writing compendium and outline of initiation ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
Gazing at key 0, The Fool stands in a crucifixion pose, while key I The Magician stands in a law of correlation pose.
Reading The Pillars, talking about the crucified and risen Osiris, I started to think of yellow, envisioning the Key 0 in my mind, and thought of intoning Yah in the key of E.

Found this:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Reading the pillars, and seeing a coffee stain of a door. Or sarcophagus, made me think of the terms sarcophagi, door, gateway, gate, enclosure. Christ in the NT made references and states he is and is I Am. Yet, the Egyptian myths and the OT and NT myths are far too close for comfort.

Reaction score
Awards
"Thou hast no right but to do thy will… For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.” – Aleister Crowley

Reaction score
Awards
Why do even talented and good people use drugs?

3. “People took such awful chances with chemicals and their bodies because they wanted the quality of their lives to improve. They lived in ugly places where there were only ugly things to do. They didn’t own doodley-squat, so they couldn’t improve their surroundings. So they did their best to make their insides beautiful instead.” – Kurt Vonnegut,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Meditating on earth and my life, there is no stronger self limiting belief than money is evil. A reason why I've been so giving in the past. My lifeboat day passed years ago. Now it's sink or swim.
The task of neophyte is to learn and to purify, to connect with spirit and master their subject material. The task of Zelator is to master all four elements with Malkuth of Assiah, earth.
I have a lot of work to do.
Tough Mudder sprang to mind. Karate lessons are too expensive. Boxing gym closed.
Job situation needs a miracle or magic.
Relationships .. a start in progress, we shall see tonight.

Reaction score
Awards
An interesting event occurred. I went to clean my bathroom, use the toilet and get the last bit of coffee. There was a light rain and wind pickup that occurred when I was getting frustrated with people talking smack and running when rain picked up. I spit my coffee back in my mug as an act of will, and symbolic of manifested earth slammed the mug on the dresser and let go. I gave praise to Yah. A sudden downpour occurred, and eased up. Rain has resumed it's normal pace.

Praise post to Yah to follow.

Reaction score
Awards
Before that did a general Celtic Cross spread:
Significator: Knight of Wands. Cancer to Leo. Air of Fire.
Covers: XVII The Star. Aquarius.
Crosses: IX The Hermit. Virgo.
Crowns: VII The Chariot. Cancer.
Beneath: II The High Priestess. Luna.
Behind: 7 of Wands. Mars in Leo.
Before: Queen of Cups. Gemini to Cancer. Water of Water.
Querent: 8 of Swords. Luna in Gemini.
Environment: 5 of Pentacles. Luna in Taurus.
Hopes and Fears: 3 of Cups. Mercury in Cancer.
Final Outcome: X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter.

Cancer and Gemini prominent. 5 Majors, four Minors. Features struggles and hopes for a relationship. Help from the stars.

Reaction score
Awards
Listening to a one hit wonder band from the 90s called Winger. Particularly Madelaine. Great band, power sound in approach. Great drumming and shredding. Masters degree in songwriting and composition at Juliard and wrote songs for Alice Cooper - Kip Winger. Shredder from some other band. Drummer from Dixie Dregs.

Would love to know their influences. Would love to know why they didn't progress like the Stones or Iron Maiden. The talent was there. The look and drama was there. But they did enter when grunge was picking up.

Divination might have helped them. Still, Rock lives on. Wonder why they didn't go farther, maybe they had their share of fame and fun and fortune. Maybe that's the point.

Reaction score
Awards
Lacking writeup of the symbolism, even though they symbolize Egyptian deities and certain spiritual functions and principles, wrote down as much info as possible: Name, Location, Symbolism, Weapon, Lamen. I do know at higher principles in teaching, the staffs represent chakras.
Back to research on earth gods, and writing out my research. I do have a minor list to go with.
On my next Dollar Tree excursion, get more herbs, oils, containers, detergent, food, composition pads ands pens. Visit a few for herb availability.
Food Co-op, which is more expensive, is the next planned shopping trip in a quest to make incenses and oils.

Reaction score
Awards
Yes, if you're a showboat or know-it-all, move on is your best bet with me. I am humble and live a humble simple life. I'm not interested in competing because likely a waste of my time. What I know I'm willing to share, if its not appreciated, then may that door smack you in the rear on the way out of my dwelling.
If you're looking for me to be an adept or magus, im not anywhere close in my honest opinion. But I'm a good brother even 8f I'm not a good magician. Likely 8f you don't like me, I really don't care.
So. If you're in it with me, let's take this journey together, and to the haters, ciao.

Reaction score
Awards
In dissection of the Neophyte and Adeptus Minor rituals, there is already the apparent (and expected) difference in officers and their attire and equipment.
There is also in the AM opening a phrase said I presume in Latin, but out of curiousity when I have time I will look it up.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm not a vending machine for spells, yes.
Yes. There are more accomplished magicians. Some with burnt bridges with me.
I have trust in a few here. If that trust breaks, its a Humpty Dumpty situation.
I expect that from others likewise, so I try not to break trust with those I like. Doesn't necessarily mean I dislike you.
It's all give and take with all of us until a few strands are cut.
I may not be trustworthy myself, but then again a few I don't trust are here.
So, my advice - study, work for yourself, and don't say anything - unlike me. :)

Reaction score
Awards
Recap of today - plans fell through.
Things and nature happens.
Inflame thyself with prayer hmm.
Meditation hmm.
Two things can be salvaged they were on the radar anyway. It's technically a wash however.

Reaction score
Awards
How to harness the power and force of a planet in sign, such as Luna in Taurus, and contain and direct it into a specific area you want to change with that effect.
How to get started I guess is a Neophyte Formula and Solar Adoration at the least, then light a candle and curse the darkness.

Reaction score
Awards
Two different readings, two different minors came up in each reading, in different positions. The previous one was heavy on majors and light on courts, while the reverse is true in this reading. This one is a directed question while the other was general/for the day.
Interesting.

Reaction score
Awards
Starting tomorrow on re committing to commitments, or at least picking up on going through the motions for a last shot at personal integrity.
Two things occur:
I work an overnight shift at work.
On days off I work ritual in silent silence overnight while all else are asleep. Using the "Big Voice".
And for LRP and MPR - Learn and Use for purposes of reclaiming stolen energy from neighbors, Celtic Gaelic variation. Learn Gaelic and use incantations from that book in Gaelic.

Reaction score
Awards
Round of adorations and Neophyte Formula was done around midnight.
Been reading the Adeptus Minor ritual and some insights are on my mind.

Reaction score
Awards
Displeased with my procrastination, irresponsibility and inertia. As well as mood swings.
I will shake all things. Was it sand or the rock as the foundation?
So a few ideas on paper and select notebooks open.