• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Christopher calls for dissection of the Neophyte ritual before outlining the ritual and being in the right state of mind and consciousness.
Regardie states that the key lies in both the Neophyte and Adeptus Minor rituals.
Therefore dissection of the two and outlining the two are mandatory in right understanding; I would presume as in Adler's How To Read A Book, that the reading is cummulative every session. Meaning you reread all previous material this day - before learning this days topic through reading all material to that point. A lot of work? There are no worthwhile shortcuts. Real witches I talked to without covens did literal bleed sweat and tears. So there is work to be put 8lin.

Reaction score
Awards
Figured it out. It seems that you could start an angel listing in whatever sign you wish, but it goes back to Le Kabbalah Practique for proper numbering.
72 Angels of Magick then starts at Saturn in Cancer. Now by their numbering and Regardies chart, I can count the rows to find the desired angel.
Then back to Le Kabbalah Practique for the correct psalms and description.

Reaction score
Awards
Looking at the feather I caught in the wind yesterday. Some guy resting against a tree nearby smoking a cigarette. High winds. Cars driving by and other commotions. And I caught it midair as it touched the ground. No such thing as coincidence.

Reaction score
Awards
Tracked down the angels list of 12 angels of protection and their decans, now to list their ruling angels as well.

Taking a break though.

Reaction score
Awards
Referencing the Lodge paper, found a few errors. The Le Kabbalah Practique supplement may correct the errors.
Now to study how to conjure them. That will be useful in ritual three, unless I try an evocation.

On to note affirmations for Keys 2 and 3 from Paul Foster Cases Tarot Fundamentals (supplement).

Reaction score
Awards
Took bifocals to reading glasses to a magnifying glass for the Shem Angel puzzle, now to not their ruling angels and get on to Keys 2 and 3 to study and enact over the next couple weeks.

The Uniting Intelligence and the Luminous Intelligence.

Reaction score
Awards
The Thirteenth Path is named the Uniting Intelligence, and is so called because it is itself the Essence of Glory. It is the Consummation of the Truth of individual spiritual things.

The Fourteenth Path is the Illuminating Intelligence and is so called because it is that Chashmal (7) which is the founder of the concealed and fundamental ideas of holiness and of their stages of preparation.

Reaction score
Awards
Was offered a new bike but turned it down due to my neighborhood.
Out in the world, was going to go to store to buy oil and spices to get oil biz going, a bit stonewalled due to wait on parents (who called to offer a bike and or lunch, so chose lunch). They're running errands themselves by appointment so waiting.

Reaction score
Awards
After the dispensary.. Got brunch, a pair of boots, a couple pairs of socks and two sweatpants.
Not bad.
Afternoon adoration.

Reaction score
Awards
Meditated and fell asleep. Woke and did adorations and middle pillar. Went to a friend's house and hung out and walked back. Fell asleep.
I really need to form a solid schedule on sleep for myself, with diet and behaviors and environment suitable for inducing sleep.
Doing midnight adoration and possibly a ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
The more that I think about the ritual and the meaning of the psalm and intent, the more the psalm makes sense.
Powerful and subtle.
Ritual two will involve shrinking stuff neatly.

Reaction score
Awards
Need to get on the server work daily. A week or more has gone by since the first day. I need to treat it professionally.
Sausage packaging for a second job it is, to fund the professional work.
A third job at a store I love to shop at.
That funds my bills and enables me to pay back debt and stock a clean temple.
Speaking of, I need more candles and a trip to the food coop for raw bulk herbs and spices to make oils with, combining oils according to Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook and Voudoo Spellbook.

Reaction score
Awards
Problem with the server work is a problem with electricity and gravity. So daily coffee shop visits may play key role. Working from home is not possible due to the outdated infrastructure.
Speaking of, time to rearrange the room by swapping tue bed from north to south and moving the east dresser down to north wall. That frees up a circle N-NW. It also moves me away from the window to be warmer. Or suck it up and do my work to the south southwest. A futon in future will help.

Reaction score
Awards
Thursday laundry day. Have detergent and dryer sheets. Kitty will be happy to curl up on a neat basket of clean clothes. That means weekend is spring cleaning day. So by next week should have a cleaner temple. Part of it may involve buying a photo album and freeing up a bag holding photos. Postal boxes holding sorted mail or papers. Donated clothes and stuff. Perhaps a folding card table, battery powered lamp and folding chairs for tarot and magic study. Arts and crafts. All of these in parallel will sort it all out quickly and not veer me off the path too quickly.

Reaction score
Awards
Have a couple boxes I can use for financial and medical papers. That will help greatly.
Perhaps washing the donation of clothes as a sacrifice and manners is called for. Perhaps rearrange box of religion books separate from book chest housing Magick and computer books both. Card table also for arts and crafts.
Power strip for computer and electric blanket. Food pantry items in kitchen cabinet. All empty cardboard out. Yeah. A multistage process for me. A two bedroom apartment packed into a room ... Not counting what I've lost over the years ... Time for a fresh start.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay. On to paper sorting and boxing.
Daily:
Neophyte-Zelator Formula
Black/Purple Candle "Ritual One"
Candle Magick Ritual/Novena
Tarot Card Fundamentals Sullplemental Practice
Initiation by Chessboard
Arts and crafts
Cleaning design and stocking temple
Ritual dissection, reading and writing.

Reaction score
Awards
Financial and medical records taken care of.
Bed and room still messy, but small baby steps.
Laundry packed and ready to go.
Book reorganization will help.

Reaction score
Awards
Feel tipsy.
W Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
W Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign
N Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign
E Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign
E Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
E Earth Banishing LRP drawn in dark green.
W Middle Pillar Ritual