• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Still taking notes and a vow to read it carefully. That way i don't miss critical steps again. After I take full notes, going to categorize and implement groups of rituals for category a, b, .., z.
Daily rituals, just combined and sorted and put into use for a few goals.
Going to try to make the oils. Even if I have to use existing incense and oils.
Will get back to Christophers book tonight as well, even for a little while to read five pages. Ten to fifteen a day would be good. Looked for a hockey puck. Did not find one. So the search for the earth pentacle continues.

Reaction score
Awards
If that comment was regarding me:
1. Always minding me and my own business.

2. I honestly don't spend a lot of time poring over some members on here simply cause it doesn't fascinate me.

3. What is possibly perceived as me is in fact not me. But forces of evening the scales.

4. I'm not your spouse and not your slave. So take your commands and shove it, seriously, get humbled.

5. Tell your lackeys to stay away from me as well.

Reaction score
Awards
Sitting here contemplating why Campbell's Chicken Corn Chowder is so yummy. I'm not a fan of chicken noodle soup, but a fan of buttered or creamed corn.
It's quite possibly my new favorite soup.
Time to raise up the sun.

Reaction score
Awards
W Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
W LRVH Evening adoration with grade sign
N LRVH Midnight adoration with grade sign
E LRVH Morning Adoration with grade sign
E Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
E Earth Banishing LRP

Reaction score
Awards
Rivas work - Complete compilation of notes, correlate and group rituals for goals.

Christopher's work - Complete dissecting Neophyte and Adeptus Minor initiation rituals to find the keys to keep in mind. Outline initiation rituals. Review progress.

Reaction score
Awards
Been studying Rivas for a while. And brought up a lot of noticing related candle colors or incense oil types based on type or intent of a ritual.
Probably time to give it a break, perhaps some oatmeal to have with my coffee.
Medication. Including missed evening dose. Got to stop missing doses and doubling up in mornings. It's what's been wiping me out. And a solid sleep schedule. Even if I have to drink detox teas and switch to decaf and herbal teas like a prepper stock.
Neophyte Formula done shortly.

Reaction score
Awards
Been researching hoodoo incense and oils recipes the past couple days, rather involved but I see things in common omg them.
Like cooking, a well stocked pantry of essentials and building blocks and full herb and spice rack. Baking supplies. Equipment of good quality as time goes on. Delving in at this point into full alchemy experiments.

Reaction score
Awards
Heading into Zelator, the mind should be able to be still for up to 5 to 30 minutes.
Likely double that for heading into Theoricus with the side task of not only controlling the mind but controlling vibration as well.
I need to meditate daily.
Noise is inevitable in my life. I'm noted as a crazy man and joke. Therefore i meditate amid noise and do whatever magickal I choose to do. Privacy and silence is not an option for me unless I become the night owl I really am.

Reaction score
Awards
In meditation, I realized that the problem students fall into three main groups with wealthy background: the superiority complex,, attention seekers, and thieves .. indicating that the problem is not poverty.
It also is not just students but adults as well, even teens. As if it were human nature

Reaction score
Awards
Between bouts of sleeping, still taking notes on Rivas.
Evening, Midnight adorations and LBRP

Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps I've been looking at it all wrong. I've always hated spoon-feeding, rather having it all at once.
A few problems with the all at once.
Easily overwhelmed.
Lack of organization.
Missing or skipping reading.
Lack of motivation due to above.

Piecemeal, including temple supplies and implements may be done spoonfed along with reading assignments. Maybe best approach.

Reaction score
Awards
In fact, if I can spreadsheet psalms work, it might make it easier to categorize for making rituals from scratch as it were.
Or, simply old school it from notes.
I would be open to and should have been doing daily psalm rituals completely unrelated to my concerns and note in a travel notebook for synchronicity and odd events, thoughts, etc. But also a note as to what ritual for what was done on date. Then it is a matter of comparison and discernment.

Reaction score
Awards
W Did Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
W LRVH Evening adoration with grade sign
N LRVH Midnight adoration with grade sign
E LRVH Morning Adoration with grade sign
E Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
E Earth Banishing LRP
W Middle Pillar Ritual
Feel drunk. Fully visualized. Felt free to an extent.

Reaction score
Awards
What will occur if I combine Qabalah Magic rituals for protective and Reversal Magic?
Significator found in fourth pile. CCS.
Covers - Six of Pentacles
Crosses - Page of Wands
Crowns - Page of Cups
Beneath - Page of Swords
Behind - II The High Priestess
Before - XIII Death
Querent - Page of Pentacles
Environment - Ace of Pentacles
Hopes and Fears - XXI The World
Final Outcome - I The Magician

Top of deck Three of Pentacles
Bottom of deck Queen of Pentacles

Reaction score
Awards
Did morning routine but want to do Neophyte Formula again, with full effort in visualizing.
Still at note taking but getting there.
Then to group and do.
Will probably end up doing my own incense blend for a while until I can afford ordering it. It takes a lot more than a five dollar Amazon order. For example. 200 for a PO box.

Reaction score
Awards
Possible get together with friends tonight.
May try my hand at making some oils today.
Work an extra day this week.
Going to get Po box next month and order one shipment a week for a predetermined amount like 50 max per shipment.

Reaction score
Awards
When doing Sign of the Enterer, I flop down like a ragdoll until bent at abdominals, push Energy out through simultaneous concentration of abs, shoulders, and air between fingers; then inhaling, pull myself up straight to turn.
Issuing Sign of Silence before turning if called for, otherwise turn.