• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, the more notes I take, the more excel sticks out in my mind. Sort by whatever. Objective candle color, incense, categorize and streamline.

Reaction score
Awards
And mundane life calls. Time to do research on server for a game plan and common solutions. Just shows the longer you don't use something, it requires a lot of work to build again. Cloud alone throws me, let alone how to know both Nginx and Apache are secure and working as they should, that the monitors are actually working, relays configured correctly are working. Security basics and audit are covered.

Reaction score
Awards
Date night went well .. got the number and gave her mine, and apparently got good remarks. Currently researching Ubuntu Linux cloud, intrusion detection systems, firewall utilities, and application configurations. Will do morning routine shortly.

Reaction score
Awards
With wand:
E Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
E Invoking Earth (Capricorn) LRP
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
W Middle Pillar Ritual
Placed wand back on altar.
N LRVH Midnight adoration with grade sign
E LRVH Morning Adoration with grade sign
E Ten point TA adoration with neophyte signs
E Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs

Reaction score
Awards
Getting a virtual server up and running...My task for the week.
Getting it on the cloud. And in yp.
Keeping hackers away .. the mountainous challenge.

Reaction score
Awards
Got dressed in white sweatpants and a red sweater and my purple slip-ons and went out in the sunlight and shade to smoke a joint and a cigarette bummed off a walker.
Came back in and made more coffee. Getting ready for work in a bit.
Want to text my new friend and tell her how much I valued the time and conversation. Not sure how soon is too soon.
Texted her anyways. Only twelve hours and a light noted text upbeat.
Now to study a bit, and take notes again.

Reaction score
Awards
Me and my new love interest ...
Knight of Cups, my significator, found in second stack, Heh, pleasure.
Covers - Queen of Wands. Fitting. Except my love interest is a Cancer, not a Pisces/Aries.
Crosses - Page of Cups (Libra-Sagittarius)
Crowns - Page of Wands (Cancer-Virgo). Fitting.
Beneath - VI The Lovers (Gemini). Children of the Voice Divine.
Behind - 7 Swords - Lord of Unstable Effort, Luna Aquarius
Before - 5 Pentacles - Lord of Material Trouble, Luna Taurus
Querent - XV The Devil - Capricorn - Material Bondage. Lord of the Gates of Matter.
Environment - 6 Pentacles - Lord of Material Success, Mercury Taurus
Hopes and Fears - 9 Pentacles - Lord of Material Gain - Venus Virgo
Final Outcome - V Hierophant - Taurus - Sound/Hearing. Magus of the Eternal Gods.

Per our fortune cookie readings, it said mark the date, x months from now. We may be looking at May.

Reaction score
Awards
Grappling with some expected issues down the grade turnpike. Examples the dark angels, the basilisk, etc.

Grappling with what I should really be asking my teachers. (Roma, Ownchef, tbd)

Grappling with my not being good with philosophy. And what I should study about philosophy topics that are commonly found in Hermetics, Egyptian and Greek and Celtic societies. Or in natural magic.

Grappling with what Hermetic principles are being taught in neophyte. Zelator and Theoricus.

Reaction score
Awards
Magick done properly and well executed, should bear the same or similar results if repeated.
Per an answer of what should go in the Magicians book.

Back to reading Regardies The Golden Dawn: Z3 Symbolism of the Candidate

Reaction score
Awards
What does earth (or the other elements) need from me?
What can I contribute to them?
What questions should I be asking by now (approaching Zelator)?
What should I have learned by now (approaching Zelator)?
What should I buy for supplies for the grade?

Reaction score
Awards
In addition tobm Z1 to Z3 Symbolism of the Candidate, also Knowledge Lectures 1 and 2 being read.

Reaction score
Awards
Did adorations and Neophyte Formula.
Still intend to read them today, but change of course direction - mundane matters call.
Setting up a start to finish process for getting an internet radio station installed on an internet ready server (ie you have ten seconds before hackers are knocking the ports or just attempting a ftp scan etc.
So, full webmastering in progress.

Then lunch with the parents, laundry at some point today.

After that likely occult studies continue.

Reaction score
Awards
About to get ready for lunch.

And research of server installation, configuration continues. So far 14 hours work at 20 per hour. Can't invoice or get paid until server handoff. So trying to research as much as possible.
When done, audit should confirm to the FCC, CIS, AWS, NSA, NIST, SANS, CERT, DISA standards. Then ongoing support, 20 hrs per week. At 20 per hour.

When back, GD studies will resume.

So .. wrap up research, go to lunch, laundry, Occult studies.

Reaction score
Awards
Quick mindfulness/will/energy work - 5 put of 10 dimes are standing on the dresser. My intent - at least half stand.

Reaction score
Awards
Had a nice lunch, had a nice time with the parents; came in and slept in. Got up, noticed a text from my love interest and called her and talked until she needed to go to bed.
Decided to take a break from studying linux web architecture and implementation and give it a minute.
I know that with a certain release level, I can install the stuff no problem - except that it is internet ready which means hackers are onto it in no time.
So, the focal area of study is web architecture and security. I guess if I need to become this skilled, Im studying NSA and DISA level documentation for Christs sake -- all over a R&B Internet radio station -- it makes no sense to me other than someone hates me and is a high level hacker, possibly with military connections and access.
Whatever the case, its a severe behavioral issue on the side of the other party.
Or Im being tested?
Whatever, where there is a will there is a way.

Sometimes listening to Born on the Bayou is necessary to put your headspace back together correctly.

Reaction score
Awards
My love interest, a shaman by birth and upbringing despite a Protestant preacher father, is studying voodoo while Im studying Hoodoo; she practices all areas of occult by here scope of knowledge, wisdom and understanding.
Small world it is.

Reaction score
Awards
The only way I can see getting rituals to work is to:
1. Thoroughly research and understand what you're doing and who's invited,
2. Actually do the ritual, daily, repetitively,
3. Working your will aligned with the will of the invited spirits,
4. Noting resulting changes out of the ordinary, then testing in adverse circumstances in that area of life periodically.

So, without further procrastination, time to light some candles and incense.
Funnily enough, Incense and Peppermints by Strawberry Alarm Clock is playing atm.

Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge On Seattle by Nirvana now. Right headspace I suppose to get worked up for a ritual of protection.

Reaction score
Awards
And after I wrote that, fell asleep. Just woke up, fed the kitty, made coffee etc.
Will do morning Neophyte Formula shortly along with adorations.