• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Got done listing angels, their psalms, and the objective. Now to figure out how to contact, and summon them to fulfill the request. Then to merge this into a protection ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
Done before dinner:
E Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
S Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon Adoration with grade sign
W Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with grade sign
W Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs
W Middle Pillar Ritual
N Neophyte signs
E Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E LBRP
E QC

Reaction score
Awards
Back to researching iptables, portsentry and other great linux commands for the server project.
Had dinner a short while ago and listening to non metal rock music atm.
Random Card of the Day:
XVIII The Moon. Pisces. Organization, vulnerability, escape, hidden enemies. Qoph, Back of Head, 100.
Reflection on the day and this card: Worked on two projects today, server and ritual. A lot of organizational detail and lack of sleep. Missed last days dose, caught up now. Several grams of pot consumed. Pizza consumed, overspent.
A bit of Neptune influence.

Reaction score
Awards
Meditating on the Point (KL1, Neophyte Meditation), I found it difficult to concentrate, like someone thing obscuring my attempt to visualize. Also had slight headache. Put two fingers over each eye and concentrated on my forehead. Saw flames and a man in armor standing behind red and black imagery. Repeated "Elohim Gibor", "Kamael", and "Seraphim" several times and headache ceased. Still little improvement on visualization.
Speaking of the Point, my rocks came to mind, and something Ive noticed, some have geodes, some do not.

Reaction score
Awards
A new beginning, using the cosmic elements around me, to induce change.
Education came to mind from the billiards cue ball on the green fabric.
Use local resources to advance hobbies such as billiards, skills, take classes even as a fake student just to keep up. Perhaps receive an honorary degree.
Or perhaps not. If I were to go back in time, the three main things as a child I did were : exploration, arts/crafts, electronics. Anthropology and religion are huge interests of mine, I took classes yet learned nothing. I could not talk about most material because it was never absorbed, just trying to pass or make the grade to keep financial aid.
Perhaps find something that I can do like this server work, yet actually know what Im talking about.

6 min

Reaction score
Awards
Just realized 10-8 is 18 or XVIII in some fashion. Similar to how we see 1+1=2 is correct, as is 1+1=1 correct in context of gates in electronics for example; we can say that the digits can be similar enough to be related. No such thing as a coincidence, so this is fitting for the day. This, as Case would point out, a combination of multiplications, or simply a combination f keys X and VIII, Jupiter and Leo, Cause and Effect and Law of Suggestion. As sleep is considered the back of the head as Case points out due to glands that induce sleep and wake states and dream control and memory, we can plant seed by Law of Suggestion and deal with Cause and Effect on that growth.
Qoph is the 29th path, which I will have to look up in Sepher Yetirah on the statement on the intelligence of the path and my analysis of it, as also how it relates to my day. This is also the path between Malkuth and Netzach. The Neophyte is barred on this final or next to final path, only to be pointed to Tav/Tau. Between Venus and Cosmic Elements.

Reaction score
Awards
Im tempted to ask the question on working with ONA documents as a deeper understanding of causal/acausal magic techniques, as well as general principles. But I sense it would be a dud of a post, or a too controversial type post.
I am allowed to study but not practice other forms of magic (except for candle/psalms magic as a form of protection and means for growth, until Portal; after Portal the Adept may practice what they choose to practice. My eventual goal is planetary and qabbalistic magic.

Reaction score
Awards
Feeling uncomfortably numb as I think if a civil war were to occur, or a wage war, in any case I would likely lose.
Dissatisfied in all areas of my life and desire change, need and require change. What to do.

Reaction score
Awards
Done:
W Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign
N Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign
E Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign
E Lord of the Universe adoration
QC LBRP QC
S Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign

Showered dressed and groomed, date tonight.

Card of the Day: 0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Neptune-Uranus. No-thing. Kether to Chokmah. 11th path.

Reaction score
Awards
Out on a date tonight, which went pretty well imo. So, was not able to do evening routine. Will do adorations and Middle Pillar Ritual (perhaps).

Reaction score
Awards
W Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs.
W Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign.
N Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign.
E Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with grade sign.
E Lord of the Universe Adoration with Neophyte signs.

Will do Neophyte Formula in a bit.

Reaction score
Awards
Updated resume on Indeed. Adding in two pieces of IT work that may be helpful on it.

Reaction score
Awards
Researching Debian now as my business partner wants to potentially move to a more stable platform for the apps to run on. The problem is, is that the apps are the problem. Especially on unsupported free versions. B ut, willing to take on the challenge. Problems is I know basic unix and linux, but not Debian in specific (knew HPUX, Solaris, AIX, Gentoo, RedHat, Fedora, BSD/Digital Unix, SuSE Linux).
So, how to deal with attackers from the onset -- on ubuntu, portsentry is your friend, as is fail2ban. Iptables is a must know and use with ufw. But on Debian ...

Reaction score
Awards
Past Lives ... supposedly anyway.
I recall sitting at Panera, studying the High Priestess card and then glancing at my facebook profile photo of the sun beaming through Stonehenge and something hit me.
So I will start with ...
A Druid of high rank who was brutally murdered by a fellow Druid due to a race for power.
A lesbian.
An Asian warrior of some type, Kung Fu and Ninjitsu and Bushido/Samurai fascinated me growing up.
A monk in a German monastery (most recent).

But why?
The Druid thing for sure I can see, nothing new under the sun there.
A lesbian in a time discovered by society when it was not excusable to be gay or sexual?
Asian warrior ... still fascinated by martial arts and dating a fellow ninja.
But the monk ... it threw me as to why a reincarnation would be a must...
Then it hit me ... what if it is not only what we do but do not do, such as not speaking out against nazis? something sexual? Power race? Interesting thoughts.

Reaction score
Awards
The guy in this scene went to a group organization to helop quit smoking., He was told he would be watched and slip ups would be severe ...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Because of the thought of not speaking out against what is wrong, it makes me wonder if the person I'm dating or others I should be evangelizing, or let them follow their own path as I do.
Card of the Day:
XX The Last Judgement. Elemental Fire. Shin, tooth, 300. 31st Path.
Every day is Judgement Day for us.
Under Christian thought, particularly Evangelism, is that we are accountable for everything we do and did not do.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, time to clean my room. Laundry will have to wait.
Going to contact the chef I know and ask if I can work tonight or tomorrow night.
That will give me an extra 30-40 per day, 320 a month possibly. 1/2 my rent.
My issue with cleaning my room is essentially I want to keep my stuff, a one or two bedroom amount of stuff crammed into a room. My next apartment will consist of folding chairs and a card table, futon, bed, dresser and cabinet. maybe a chest.

Donateable clothes are still in the stage of needing to be washed. I may just put them down there anyway.
Next step after sorting is all cardboard out of room. All books on cabinet shelves. Donating some books.
All boxes containing categories of mail go in a trash bag and gets sealed until it needs to be opened. That should kill any bugs.

Next step is general tidying and cleaning.

Reaction score
Awards
Past room cleaning, will do one load of laundry for weeks casual wear and bed clothes.
Then dissection of Neophyte and Adeptus Minor rituals, candle-psalm ritual.

Status
Not open for further replies.