• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Room tidied until weekend where bin of clothes will disappear.
Cardboard tower of crap was tackled, though closet won't shut now.
Which leaves reintroduction to sorting paper.
Clothes are off the floor.

Somewhat tidied. Good enough for one day.

Reaction score
Awards
Suicide Kings is a terrific movie. Love single clips alone.
Doing morning routine:
N Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with grade sign
E Liber Resh Vel Helios morning Adoration with grade sign
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
E Earth Invoking LRP
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
S Neophyte signs
W Middle Pillar Ritual
W Ten Point TA Adoration

Reaction score
Awards
Good energy exchange on the TA adoration. Trouble with visualization still, especially Middle Pillar Ritual. Done anyway. Knowing the effect is there even if clouded, because my heart was there.

Reaction score
Awards
Card of the Day: X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter. Cause and Effect. Wealth and Poverty. Chesed to Netzach.
Appropriate after I called off. Will reach out to Chef to work tonight to make at least half of what I would have made today for less time.
Will apply for jobs I would enjoy working for (World of Rocks, Artifact and Whimsy, Sleeping Tiger, Halloween store) for day time hours and work for chef in evenings. Add to that free day tarot reading for donations, and sale of oils I make. Add to that server work. Yes.

Reaction score
Awards
A meditation ....
An empty billiards table with a cue mark on it.
A cue ball placed over the cue mark.
A racked triangle.
A straight shot, knocking six balls straight into six pockets, a reflection of two bounced off into two pockets.
A triangle of balls left, that being the higher self/supernal triangle.

Reaction score
Awards
Early so I went downtown early., Therefore, I was not able to do the morning neophyte formula.
Will do neophyte formula when I get home.
Card of the day:
I The Magician. Mercury. Beth. House. 2. Law of Correspondence. Focused concentration.

Reaction score
Awards
Home. Performing Neophyte Formula and adorations.
Past that, dissection/reading of rituals from 0=0 to 7=4.

Reaction score
Awards
I found a Thoth deck while out with my girlfriend the other day while we rammed around the two cities and went to a Halloween Pride festival at a church the other day. While we failed to find it at Barnes and Noble, Conjure Goddess, or Evenstar Chalice, we did find one for each of us at Twisted Things.
Later last evening before smoking pot, we did tarot readings for each other.
Me with Rider Waite deck, her with Illuminati Tarot, me with Thoth, her with Thoth.

Also, at Conjure Goddess, found rose hips and cloves from their herb and spice area, (blind pick) 7 Archangels incense, Money Drawing incense, Lemongrass and some other one, good luck maybe.
Also got a book by Casas on Herb and Root work within Hoodoo.

Then found oregano at Twisted Things, so my oil business needs to get off the ground this week. Giving away two samples(to girlfriend and a mutual friend), selling the rest at ten per two ounce container with sealed lid. Will print out holistic information and include it with the sale.

Then there is the multimedia server project Im working on -- currently studying Debian security documentation and putting together a game plan.

Reaction score
Awards
Doing Solar adorations and Neophyte formula in a minute.
Todays reading: Christopher (chapters up to Zelator), Regardie(Initiation Rituals and Knowledge Lectures), Rivas (Candle colors, timing, all bsides actual rituals, read each word carefully in all)..
Side reading this week:
Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt - Rosemary Clark
Little Herb Encyclopedia - Ritchason MD
Hoodoo Herbal - Casas
Tree of Life - Regardie

After morning routine, getting showered and dressed, and be on my mission. My mission? To gather and hide all occult tools and candles and incense for the most part, will still have some stuff. City inspectors are coming into my room sometime from Mon-Wed business hours. So gotta make space in my room for them. Might offer my lady friend five bucks for a load of laundry, ten tops.

Reaction score
Awards
N Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with grade sign.
E Lord of the Universe Morning adoration with Neophyte signs.
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with grade sign.
S Liber Resh Vel Helios Afternoon adoration with grade sign.
W Lord of the Universe Evening adoration with Neophyte signs.
N Neophyte signs.
E Qabbalistic Cross Ritual.
E Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking.
E Qabbalistic Cross Ritual.
S Ten Point/Direction TA adoration.
W Middle Pillar Ritual.
W Lord of the Universe Evening adoration with Neophyte signs.
N Neophyte signs.
E Lord of the Universe Morning adoration with Neophyte signs.

Now to shower, dress, collect hidables and go see my friend. (With Thoth deck in pocket).

Reaction score
Awards
Hung out with my girlfriend for a bit today, she bought us dinner and we talked for a minute about our past.
She gave me mullein in a medicine bag for my lungs.

Reaction score
Awards
No reading done today.
Work Wed-Fri, possibly mon and tue evenings as well.

City Inspection Mon0Wed business hours
Have to organize room so the city inspector can get to stuff.
I take it my altar setup and other candles might be considered code violations, so best to put the toys away back in the chest.
Only, I have no chest, so lets revisit childhood and shove everything in the closet to clean the room.

Did tarot reading for self - Thoth deck, five card spread
Past (Left)- Knight of Cups (Air of Water)
Present (Top) - Prince of Wands (Fire of Fire)
Future (Right) - Princess of Cups (Earth of Water)
Problem (Bottom) - 2 of Cups - Love
Solution (Center) - 2 of Swords - Truce/Peace Restored

Smoked some Mullein along with cannabis. Some phlegm, but mullein in bulk might have to be smoked like cigarettes to really kick all the crap out from my lungs).

Reaction score
Awards
Reading Tree of Life, Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, Regardie and Christopher, at least a chapter of each before bed.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I think not only will I pick up an extra day or two of work in evenings on mon and tue, but in the daytime work on oils.
The only problem is the low quantity of oil and lack of money to buy any more.

Reaction score
Awards
Thinking about my current business opportunities. Do not tarry, push on through to the other side.
2 oz Rectangular containers for balms, 2 oz round containers for oils.
A script to transfer, enable and run to setup system security, order and time will be of the essence.
Thinking about who and why others would interfere, and the bottom line appears to be a lack of creative imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.