• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Listening to Industrial and Metal. Many memories. Unfortunately, wholeness and happiness was not found therein.

Reaction score
Awards
Set candles in a ring around my dresser three figurines, and in the Blue EL talisman candle with the talisman behind the blue candle, set a Sun incense stick and lit it, set XIX The Sun against the lamp in front of the incense, and The World flat in behind the incense.
Listening to
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Going to do oils today ... a start for a prosperous business for myself and self care, and self care for others as well.

Reaction score
Awards
So far, I have the following:
Basil, Bay, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Chives, Cloves, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Oregano, Parsley, Rose Hips, Sea Salt, Thyme.
Will make concentrate oils - 2 oz herb, two ox oil each in separate sealed containers.
Then make the following:
Salt+Pepper
Loaded Potato
(The above are useful in cooking, as are concentrates.)
Cannibas Oil, Camphor Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Diabetes Oil, Holy Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Rose Oil, Sage Oil, Spirt Call Oil, Spirit Repel Oil, Sweetgrass Oil, Three Thieve Oil. For 20 per 2 oz container.
Ointment for the Homeless for free.

Reaction score
Awards
At Holy Bones the Halloween Ypsi Prife festival, drag shows and all, met a woman who gave me a free gram of surf houses (shrooms).
Wish Id gotten her number. Ate a bit of a stalk this morning. For happy vibes, not to trip. Instrospective.
Two favorite hoodoo shops in Ypsi .. Twisted Things and Conjure Goddess. Both have an abundance of incense, herbs, oils, and candles among other things and altars.

Reaction score
Awards
E Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs.
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with grade sign
E Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking (Virgo)
S Liber Resh Vel Helios Afternoon adoration with grade sign.
W Middle Pillar Ritual
N TA Ten Point Adoration
E Lord of the Universe Morning adoration with Neophyte signs.

Reaction score
Awards
Cayenne Oil is filtering, it is quite concentrated. 2 parts oil to 1 part spice.

Reaction score
Awards
My girlfriend and I went to a bazaar today, I ended up with three nice fleece throw blankets. Two pillows (gave third to my girlfriend), gave her a string of oriental silk beads as well.
She treated me to a bowl of beef stew with her, and I scrambled home shortly after.

No sign city inspector or maintenance were here today, which leaved tomorrow or Wed at latest.

Reaction score
Awards
Made Cayenne oil today, going to make another one for my girlfriend as well as clove oil, and making a container of clove oil for a mutual friend.

Reaction score
Awards
Tomorrow, Tuesday, everyone fucks off in the day and evening, except for Work tonight with Chef Dan.

Im making oils.
One Cayenne Oil done (1/3 of 2 oz cayenne, 4 ox olive oil strained through a filter.

Tomorrow:
1 Cayenne requested - P
1 Clove Oil requested - P
1 Clove Oil requested - J
2 Oil of Thyme
2 Oil of Oregano
2 Clove Oil

Future:
Was told to look into Threee Thieves Oil by girlfriend, only thing I could find close in The Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook was Four Thieves Vinegar. I could adapt it into an oil. Would like to know the purpose for it. Anyway. Added to my list.
Cannabis Oil - 1 oz top shelf hybrid, 16 oz olive oil - 40 per 2 oz container.
Holy Oil/Water.
And several others.
Now I know of two conjure shops nearby. One problem solved.

My room a mess again, but maintenance or inspectors should be able to get at outlets, phone jack, switch, overhead light bulbs, electric panel. I'll be here most of the time, so likely they will come at an inappropriate time, like my making oils.

My bed is a hurricane disaster area. Hoarder alert. Need to go through ALL my possessions, organize it and separate junk away from reasonable items to decrease hoarding status. To be fair, mostly esoteric books, journals, cat treat, catnip, grooming tools, blankets, towel/washcloth. Reasonable.
Unreasonable: a bag of mail to go into ignored boxes of paper in the closet. I guess I finally get to paper sorting and shredding.
Likely I could just shed mostly all paper anyway. Essential records and such excluded. Art paper pads. Not necessary in bed not colored pencils. One dream diary and a pen tops on bed.

Clothing. I need a handle on this crap and timing of money and time for laundry. Perhaps girlfriend can help me with this if I slide her a couple bucks for every load to go towards a water bill or the likes.

I really need to wash all my clothes and donate most of it. I have enough clothing for myself. And it frees up the bin for the laundry basket to sit on. Move food bag items to kitchen cabinet, not prepping its just division. Organize kitchen cabinet.
Everything in the closet is what Im keeping anyway in a bad situation. Most items (lamps fans etc) can be replaced at cost with a better financial situation and life situation.

I have no choice but to proceed with my projects whether I'm ready or not. Ive worked enough years in unix datacenter that I can handle a server and a few incoming hackers or a script. Until a decent firewall is active with a decent ruleset and restricted whitelist allowed to tunnel in. Which then with decreased attacks can proceed with installations and configurations and testing for handoff.

Oil Business. More of a side hustle like tarot reading, though I guess with Etsy and barring any tax issues, should be able to launch it.
Local fairs and festivals try to have a couple hundred samples on hand.

Tarot reading - get good with Thoth deck for mystical magical purposes. Keep Rider Waite for Golden Dawn studies. Get a third deck for hustling readings, perhaps a new Rider Waite deck and give away the used deck that Ive marked with symbolism and titles. Or Ceremonial Magicians and Magicians Tarot decks.

Feeling internal push to get cracking my required reading, which Ive honestly not done the past couple days as spent with girlfriend.
Not a bad thing at all. Anyway, Geomancy and Astrology are nagging at me too to know. Have a few book shares that will be helpful as well as Greers Geomancy Art and Practice book.

Quit smoking tobacco. Now thinking of moving to strictly medibles rather than smoking flower. Planning to decrease or at least use a glass pipe or a tobacco pipe to smoke it in. But really like the medibles route. No other drugs than pot coffee or tea for me.
Going to quit nicotine pouches too. Up to a cold turkey point. Will involvement.

Exhausted. No further work, just side reading nd low music in background.

Reaction score
Awards
IThe rich and the poor. Its so obvious the US has a ruling upper class. That gentrify everyone else.

Reaction score
Awards
I dont know how to explain the above better than that from my worldview. Most of the working class are a check or two away from homelessness. But, I was talking with my girlfriend, and despite the messed up economic situation and classes, we can still look up, aspire, hope, have faith and love the results and the Great Spirit.

Reading Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt by Rosemary Clark. Side reading for Christophers book.

Reaction score
Awards
After Golden Dawn, I want to tackle three areas: Hermetic Magic, Shemhamphoresh, and Planetary and Astrological Magic.
The thing is, I dont know how to do the hardcore Hermetic Magic outside use of Initiation Into Hermetics and the Kybalion as the playbook. Cases Occult Fundamentals will come in handy at that stage, as well as his Hermetic Alchemy book.

Reaction score
Awards
Finds at the freebie shop today - three pairs sweatpants, one hoodie, three fleece throw blankets, three scarves, winter knit hat, backpack in good condition, mug for coffee or hot chocolate, container for morning coffee on the go, foodstuffs, coffee, book on small batch baking, angel statue for my chest altar, bell, candle snuffer. 57 bead necklace with saint/Mary/Jesus tiny pewter charm - 54 beds and three hanging from bottom of charm for meditations..

Reaction score
Awards
This Friday taking a trip to Dollar Tree and getting four bags of ribbon noodles (eight meals) and eight cans of chunky soup to mix into the noodles. Snacks and coffee as well. Also need kitty supplies this weekend. Yeah, going back to work with the Chef tomorrow eve and two days a week, which will possibly cover half my rent alone besides one 7-11 paycheck, and three weeks 7-11 pay for expenses and back rent every month.

Okay .. focused concentration .. back to reading Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt.

Reaction score
Awards
Off time day today. Going to try to make clove oil and one more cayenne oil for my girlfriend, so one clove and one cayenne for her and a clove oil for my friend. The cayenne was quite potent.
Will get up and do Neophyte Formula.

Reaction score
Awards
Neophyte Formula done, minus Middle Pillar. Will do full formula with noon adoration.
N Liber REsh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with grade sign.
E Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs.
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with grade sign.
E Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking (Virgo as we are still in Fall, will do Capricorn in Winter)
Finis.

Now to make one Cayenne oil, wash everything, and do two clove oils. Then leave in two hours to work for the Chef and get some cash at end of night. Or possibly do homework instead. Dont need cigarettes or marijuana. Can hit food bank on Friday morning.
Can possibly do laundry at girlfriends house.

Reaction score
Awards
Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt by Rosemary Clark is quite a book. Full kinship diagrams of Egyptian Deities, breakdown of how they did magic using all senses and incantations vibrated for acoustic effect within architecture. Hieroglyphs. Books mentioned that magicians used on that culture. It would be interesting to see what Moses and Yeshua learned by being sent to Egypt.

Only need marijuana for cannabis oil, but that won't be until a week or two for money for an ounce.

Reaction score
Awards
Still reading Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt and starting a Compendium of Gods.
Primarily Akkadian, Babylonian, Cannannite, Celestial, Celtic, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Sumerian, these are the first list.

Status
Not open for further replies.