• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Home and fairly settled in after pm Neophyte Formula - rhythmic breathing, LBRP,.mp.
Did adorations 8nclud8ng TA adoration before NF.

Reaction score
Awards
Today's keys IV and V, Emperor and Hierophant, Aries and Taurus, Brain and Neck, Sight and Sound

The Fifteenth Path is the Constituting Intelligence, so called because it constitutes the substance of creation in pure darkness, and men have spoken of these contemplations; it is that darkness spoken of in Scripture, Job xxxviii. 9, "and thick darkness a swaddling band for it."

The Sixteenth Path is the Triumphal or Eternal Intelligence, so called because it is the pleasure of the Glory, beyond which is no other Glory like to it, and it is called also the Paradise prepared for the Righteous

Reaction score
Awards
Was just thinking about the state of Social Security, varied welfare programs, HUD housing and the new deal.
If social security was adjusted for cost of living county wage. And untaxed. You might see them as new benefactors to society. Just the thought of starving senior citizens is a quick way to anger me .. seniors and children need to feel safe and accepted in society.
I'm uneducated on these topics by the way.

Reaction score
Awards
Will do Neophyte Formula, get dressed, take care of a couple matters, and see if I can get it all done by 3, in which case might be able to join a chef on helping him tonight.

Reaction score
Awards
Found a way to prop my outlet and power supply, so my computer can receive more work from me.

Reaction score
Awards
Today's Keys - 6 and 7, The Lovers and The Chariot, Sword and Fence, Gemini and Cancer, Shoulders and Chest Discernment and Will.

The Seventeenth Path is the Disposing Intelligence, which provides Faith to the Righteous, and they are clothed with the Holy Spirit by it, and it is called the Foundation of Excellence in the state of higher things.

The Eighteenth Path is called the Intelligence or House of Influence (by the greatness of whose abundance the influx of good things upon created beings is increased), and from its midst the arcana and hidden senses are drawn forth, which dwell in its shade and which cling to it, from the Cause of all causes.

Reaction score
Awards
Still at home .. will scrap plans today except for getting downtown asap and back home immediately.

Reaction score
Awards
E Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
E Liber Resh Vel Helios morning Adoration with grade sign
S Liber Resh Vel Helios afternoon adoration with grade sign
W Liber Resh Vel Helios evening adoration with grade sign
W Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
W Ten Point TA Adoration with neophyte signs
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual
E Invoking Earth Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram

Reaction score
Awards
Meditation time...
Rhythmic Breathing.
Relaxation Ritual.
Body Awareness.
Chakra Fruits.
Heart Flame.
Point and Line, Cube.
Empty Mind.
Visualization.
Middle Pillar.

Reaction score
Awards
Rhythmic breathing and visualization of RR. Had to send extra light to right kneecap. Felt resistance up thighs but illuminated entire body. And realized the earth is directly related in say grounding, to the design and operation of this RR.

Reaction score
Awards
Body Awareness and Empty Mind fairly successful, BA was at least. Mind kept jumping and i kept stilling it by being in the present.
Chakra Fruits and Heart Flame next.

Reaction score
Awards
Chakra Fruits was easy to visualize, 8f even from memory of the sight and feel of them ..
Red Apple, Orange, Lemon, Green Grapes, Blueberries, Plum, Coconut.

Heart Flame next, after another BA/RR.
Diamond posture, sitting, hands on knees head and spine erect/straight.

Reaction score
Awards
Just to be clear, I am not into working with demons and would urge work with angels and ascending the Tree of Life instead.
In cases of posession or involvement with demons, I recommend a psychiatrist first, and a religious figure second. After these, a house blessing.
It all is in the mind. There is shadow work, and there are shadows. These are the domain of the psychiatrist.
Heart, soul and spirit - domain of yourself or a religion figure.
House cleaning and blessing - after a temple cleaning, the outer courtyard is next.

Reaction score
Awards
Glad to know its not a lack of skill, declining mental states or the like but failure to see a result of research.
There is a limit to the OS version release that the main software and web server will install and run on.
Which means tighter security controls, will have to script it to compete with bots that may already have the IP.
I found a way to rig it so that my laptop power supply will plug in and not fall out. So now I can use my laptop for a slot of stuff.

Reaction score
Awards
Realized I left a roommates coffee mug outside. So omw to go retrieve it or go to the store.
Will do evening routine once back. Need to get some safflower or olive oil anyway to get started on oil making.
Called off due to sciatic 0aij and back issues. So work four days next week. Going to contact a chef to see if he'd like my help.
Will do evening routine once back.

Reaction score
Awards
Met and walked and talked with a friend.
Went to the store. Among other things noted costs of olive oil and spices. Got 16 oz OO to make herb oils with.
W Lord of the Universe adoration with neophyte signs
W Middle Pillar Ritual
W Ten Point TA Adoration with neophyte signs
W LRVH Evening adoration with grade sign
E Earth Invoking LRP

Reaction score
Awards
Been trying to dissect the AM and Neophyte rituals of initiation.
Much of it would be difficult to Z2 Outline the AM .. as the NIR has one ceremony, while the AMIR has three.
I suppose its just a matter of doing a dissected outline three times.
I only got through the opening so far, but a wealth of info in there for the Outer Order.
Then it's a matter of doing a weekly (not daily) initiation ritual by chessboard for both NIR and AMIR.
Found the mug btw.