• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you :)
I actually said I'd write a book back in 2016, and then in 2018 burned all of my notes and tarot decks and tools in a bonfire for a church due to a religious freakout. Never again on the latter point.
I was reviewing Adept Alchemy today, and there was a New Pearl of Great Price, the Pearl of Great Price is a LDS book to supplement the Book of Mormon. I used to be a brother in the church for a couple years. So it would be interesting to compare the two writings. There might even be rituals hid in the Doctrine and Covenants or the books themselves, or alchemy knowledge in plain sight.
Post automatically merged:

Read chapter one, introduction and preface of The Alchemists Handbook.
Taking a ten minute break.
Still listening to the rain and wind chimes.
Went over my notes for rituals done this week, may have to give praise to the Saints and Ancestors and the Shem and Arch angels invoked in each ritual.
Learned to do one planetary ritual a day. Two back to back left me exhausted for a few days.
Today I got back on the bike (excuse the pun, but I did and will more and more :)) and did the Zelator Formula for the first time in two days of doing nothing but recovering. You expend a lot of personal kinetic and mental energy in ritual due to trance states.

Reading The Alchemists Handbook by Frater Albertus, and found Paracelsus Research Society was founded in Salt Lake City.
Israel Francis Regardie was a serious student of Frater Albertus, and the main objective was that they would room and board the students, and assist them in every way, so that the student could study and work to the best of their knowledge and ability.
This is discussed in length in Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone by Lisiewski.

Is anyone educated on Anna Rivas' works?
She uses a lot of homemade oils and incense, and I try to match the correspondences. However, I don't have money at the moment, so getting her oil and incense blends are out of the question atm.
So the real question is, does anyone know what ingredients go into complex oil or incenses she uses?

I have made a tutorial, but here is a reminder.

Recycling tealight tins to use as talismans or chime/spell candle holders....

Ingredients:
Used tealight candles.
Tweezers are helpful.
Putty.

Process:
Take the tealight candle in hand.
Push lightly with a finger under the tin and pull up on the wick.
Once the used wax is removed, set the empty tin aside for the moment.
Remove the wick assembly, and the wick itself.
Throw away the wick. The metal base for the wick can be used in an empty pill bottle along with beads and other things for a rattle.
The used wax can be recycled or thrown away, your choice.

To make the empty tin as a candle holder:
Flatten the base using a quarter.
Take a piece of putty and lightly but firmly press it onto the inside of the tin and flatten.
It should be enough putty to hold the desired candle.
Press your candle gently but firmly, make it as flat and straight as possible.

To use the tin as a talisman:
Take the empty tealight tin and press a quarter firmly inside the tin to flatten.
Press firmly one side of the tin til flat.
Repeat until you have a flat piece of tin.
Decorate with a sharpie of the appropriate color.
Consecrate and carry the talisman with you.

Enjoy!

Enough reading for the evening.

I think, when I have the money to do so, I am going to redo BOTA (Builders of the Adytum), and FLO (Fraternity of the Hidden Light) lessons from the start, or get copies of all past lessons and pick back up where I left off due to my life turned upside down financially, ten years ago and counting.

I will still keep my oath on treating each magic book as a grimoire, digesting every word and putting theory to practice, on the textbooks that

I am currently working through.
Christopher's Kabalah Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation; Regardies The Golden Dawn, and Anna Rivas' Candle Burning Magic:A spell book for Good and for Evil.

Daily neophyte and Zelator material knowledge and practice, and one candle ritual done daily.

Though the candles I have left are primarily black, red, gold and silver atm, which gives me plenty of room for world of Sol, Luna, Mars and Saturn. I am picking up more stuff this weekend from the old apartment, including roughly hundreds of white unscented tealight candles. So even more Spirit or Luna work, or whatever I choose as they are white (containing all colors, as opposed to absence of color).

So yeah.

Need to get started on my Tau robe, lamp, and earth pentacle.

Three minutes meditation earlier, attempting to get past the hangups on posture and breath.
No thought other than breath.
Did reach a "tingle" state concentrating the breath and energy between feet and groin.

Wrote five primary Sol affirmations, and seven Psalm and affirmation entries.
To be worked with the table of the Sun, Frankincense or Sun incense, and Yellow or Gold candles during the hour of Sol.
Bonus if I can learn quickly the seven hexagrams for Sol.

Slept three to four hours.
Had a dream where I kept finding different colored bird feathers outside.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual (Rider-Waite, four knocks, four piles, drawn under Adonai Ha Aretz):
VIII Strength. Leo(Kerubic Fire). 19th Pat of the Sepher Yetzirah. Teth, serpent, 9. "The Daughter of the Flaming Sword". The Intelligence of all the Activities of the Spiritual Being.
Kundalini force. Alchemical stage of the White Queen shutting the mouth of the Red Lion. Whitening to Reddening alchemical stage.

Tarot Card of the Day (Thoth, four knocks, four piles, drawn under El Elyon):
XIV Art. Sagittarius (Mutable fire). 25th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. Probationary or Tentative Intelligence. Yesod to Tiphareth. Samekh, leg or prop, 60. "The Daughter of the Reconcilers, The Bringer Forth of Life." A prop connects Microprosopos with His Foundation.
A hermaphroditic figure ambidextrously pouts and mixedls liquid into a flaming cauldron. The White Lion and the Red Eagle lap at the liquid in the cauldron. Alchemical card of sorts.

Which Tarot cards of the Major Arcana do you believe to be alchemical in nature, besides the Strength or the Temperance cards?

(let's use Rider Waite for an example)

Around three or four in the morning, I was about to get to sleep on the futon and Pandie had been sleeping in the chair but awoke the same time I did. Either in the hallway or near one of the two doors in the apartment hallway were obviously open, as Pepe Le Pew drained it's defense mechanism, smelling skunky for several seconds. About five minutes later I heard women or children screaming/screeching, apparently they encountered the skunk.

After review of a video, my thoughts are once again centered on feeding the world through growing food, and distributing grown fruits and vegetables to churches and schools.
First I need a warehouse.

Body in Assiah Rosary meditation, seated facing NW (though should be facing North):
1st bead - Sign of the Cross
2nd bead - Lords Prayer
3rd bead - Hail Mary
4th bead - John 1:1
Fifth bead: 4x Adonai Ha Aretz
1st set decade beads: Leh Olam Yesodoth
Week bead 1: 1x Adonai Ha Aretz, 4x Shaddai El Chai
2nd set decade beads: Levanah
Week bead 2: 1x Shaddai El Chai, 4x Elohim Tzabaoth
3rd set decade beads: Kokab
Week bead 3: 1x Elohim Tzabaoth, 4x YHVH Tzabaoth
4th set decade beads: Nogah
Week bead 4: 1x YHVH Tzabaoth, 4x YHVH Eloah ve Daath
5th set decade beads: Shemesh
Fifth to 1st head same but in reverse order.

Feel much more relaxed. No particular insights. Did feel a throbbing on right side of forehead pronouncing Elohim Tzabaoth.
Felt a throbbing on right side of forehead with YHVH Tzabaoth. Felt a tingle on crown with YHVH Eloah ve Daath.

Tuesday, Mars day .... Courage, vitality and sexuality. Goals for the Mars ritual.
Red candle, Mars Table and seal of Khamael, Dragons Blood incense.
Will review goals and affirmations from Candle Burning Magick.
Most likely will be done tonight during Mars' hour, as I have to catch up with four more hours of sleep due to the skunk fiasco this morning.

I have to say, over the past week, many indicators I saw in my candle rituals have come to pass.
Primarily Venus and Mercury.
Mercury. Boy, did your energy throw me for a loop via the Hexagram. I nearly passed out after the LRH.
I've had that occur before as well, but mostly through circumambulation(walking in a certain number of circles around your altar where candles and incense are lit).
It's real and there is a lot of energy out there.
Aligning that energy with your will, that seems to be a key.

Back to reading The Alchemists Handbook, but before I do...
I found the maceration principle interesting, as well as the double extraction method per a Damien Echols video I shared.
Why I find maceration interesting...
In a book I have called Hoodoo Herbal, it discusses waking and blessing the herbs.
Maceration is basically the process, unless I'm incorrect, where herbs are soaked in liquid, generally ether or alcohol, until they soak up all the liquid without succumbing to any mold.
Waking and blessing herbs is essentially where you soak the herbs in a spirit such as rum or whiskey, place the soaked herbs in white hankerchiefs knotted five times and hung to dry. I never said understood the purpose of this until reading ng Chapter one and two of The Alchemists Handbook, it is essentially the stage of the lesser circulation.
I could be wrong, but it seems to put the puzzle pieces together.

Afternoon Zelator Formula has been completed.

Evening Zelator Formula will be done around nine.
You was a Mormon? I was back then, not my cup of Tea.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, in 2016 I was talking to a girl I liked, and she was a Mormon, so I decided to check into it, and found I liked it. I was baptized again at their church. I was a Mormon up until 2018, or at least got kicked out of my place and went to Virginia for a couple of years.

Had dinner, country fried chicken microwave bowl with a cup of milk.
Earlier for brunch had half a chicken sandwich.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, in 2016 I was talking to a girl I liked, and she was a Mormon, so I decided to check into it, and found I liked it. I was baptized again at their church. I was a Mormon up until 2018, or at least got kicked out of my place and went to Virginia for a couple of years.

Had dinner, country fried chicken microwave bowl with a cup of milk.
Earlier for brunch had half a chicken sandwich.
That's cool!

Reaction score
Awards
Zelator Formula done.
E Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
E Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus grade sign.
E Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing (with pre and post Qabballistic Cross Ritual).
E Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn banishing.
S Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
W Middle Pillar Ritual.
N Body in Assiah up to Shemesh/Tiphareth.

About to listen to my four morning videos (invocation of Thoth, Bornless Ritual, Positive Power Affirmations, Earl Nightingale Direct Line #12).
After these will do Zelator Formula and pick back up on Meditation and Alchemy reading and Zen reading.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
(Rider-Waite, four piles and knocks, Shaddai El Chai):
XIV Temperance. Sagittarius (Mutable Fire). Luna acting through Sagittarius upon Sol. The 25th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Probationary or Tentative intelligence. A prop connecting the Microprospus with his Foundation. Samekh, leg or prop, 60. Mixing fluids of the water of life, moderation.

Tarot Card of the Day: (Thoth, four knocks and four piles, Shaddai El Chai):
XVIII The Moon. Pisces(Mutable Water). Malkuth (Kingdom) acting through Pisces upon Netzach (Victory). The 29th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Corporeal Intelligence. The Back of the Head. Sleep, dreams, pineal gland. Ruler of Flux and Reflux, The Child of the sons of the Mighty. Qoph, back of Head, 100.

Back to The Alchemists Handbook reading.

I've done some more reading of Frater Albertus and taking a short break from reading.

Wednesday, Mercury day. Orange/Violet. Lavender/Storax.

However, I've run out of most of my color candles.

So, taking the books approach, one ritual and affirmation at a time, rather then a chaotic multi ritual in one.

So .. red candles for Mars' hour, dragons blood incense. Courage, sexuality, energy, vitality.

The sphere of Mars and the Archangel Khamael will still be invoked, but may not invoke the Mars Hexagram, as Mercury hexagram was too much for me to handle and nearly passed out. Safety first, then teamwork.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Still alive. A lot of chatter went up to FB probably because Chrome was pissing me off. Will update as chronologically as possible.

Meditation (Active) Goal of visualization: Point-Line-Cube
Result: 1/4 visualization, 3/4 breath control
Four minutes.

N Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator grade sign.
E Qaballistic Cross Ritual.
E Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing.
E Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn Invoking
S Liber Resh Vel Helios Noon adoration with Philosophus grade sign.
W Middle Pillar Ritual.
N Body in Assiah to Shemesh/Tiphareth.

I guess I make a few calls today, in order to keep things moving along in a healthy manner.

Speaking of healthy, I know my rough current weight (215/175) roughly forty pounds to lose by the new year.

That should be about Theoricus time.

Walked to Dollar General and back, would've taken bike but figured I could walk better carrying four bags (precisely what I bagged).
Construction crew is in no hurry. Perhaps a spell cast on them will light a fire under their butts. Air quality is for crap between construction fumes and general air quality.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual: RW
(Four piles, four knocks. Drawn under Shaddai El Chai.)
0 The Fool.
No-Thing. 11th Path, the Scintillating Intelligence. Kether Crown to Chokmah Wisdom. Aleph, Ox, 1. The start of a new adventure. Not listening to reason. Possible fall. Desire and passion in thought.
Elemental Air.

Tarot Card of the Day: Thoth
(Four piles, four knocks, drawn under El Elyon).
IX The Hermit. 20th Path, the Intelligence of Will. Chesed Mercy to Tiphareth Beauty. Yod, hand, 10. Second card pull in two days. Divine wisdom carried within and without, even masked in the light. A miracle worker. A guide out of the abyss. Virgo.

Okay. Over next couple days have all posts synced with WF and quit posting detail here on facebook.
Not too many people actually latch onto my journal though they should, not to toot my own horn, but I have been in enough messes to have a slight pinch of wisdom to share with open minds and ears.

Monday. Moon or Luna day.
Jasmine. Silver white or grey candles.
Domain of silver/white/grey - Purity, truth, sincerity, spirituality, wholeness, generosity, expansion, outgoing, cleansing, respect, innocence, prophesy, clairvoyance.
Domain of Luna - For safety and travel and protection in all areas, to bring rain, to acquire merchandise, to receive answers and dreams, in matters were children are involved, for reconciliations.

Keeping a warehouse idea in the back of my head. Back burner thought until I meet angel investors.
Combined license to grow raw food and a medical card to grow medicinal marijuana might be the entryway.
Donate medicinals while crops are growing of food, funding through dispensaries of the donation funding the warehouse grow operation.
Here the forefront is the raw fruits (think berries and melons) and raw vegetables (potatoes, root vegetables lettuce etc). Some vines (tomatoes, grapes, olives).
This is the thought. Will need a truck and pallet system, pickers, lawyer, accountant, business supervisor and driver's and misc employees. Top notch systems and supplies.
This is a back burner thought, as there is no way in hell that at this time can do more than plan.
Then there's advertising and marketing.
Going local then regional then national then repeat in other countries.

Okay, I can grasp the processes of the maceration and elixir stages, so a time for a re read. At least I know my understanding level, now just to raise the bar on all stages combined. I also know practical ways to test.

What are the most accurate online intelligence tests, as if one were thinking of applying to a top university, job, or organization such as Mensa? In addition, are there any that are meant for the commoner?

Is there as well a online functional test, where maybe like an asvab, it contains the least intelligence standards and views the candidate for how and what they can function for in daily life?

Finally, is there an online test for career aptitude that is for the commoner and accurate?

What is it about intelligence that is not obvious to the viewer? I really would like to go through these tests and finally a good MBTI test.

To know myself.

Yellow Solar candle ritual themes...
Accomplish A Task
Help Yourself Become Creative
Increase Ones Perceptions
Increase Powers of Clairvoyance
Locate Lost Goods
Make A Wish Come True
See The Future

Seven to choose from. Not even including Psalms rituals.

Sunday. Sun, Sol day. Frankincense. Yellow or Gold candles.
Works appropriate to Sol:
For acquiring reknown and riches - To free oneself from prison - For dealing with government authorities or others in authority - To repress others - Fpr spiritual enlightenment - To dissolve hostile feelings - To male friends - For gaining hope.
Works appropriate to Yellow or Gold:
Unity, success, universal love, activity, creativity, action, develop occult powers, invoke spirits, inspiration, concentration.

Body in Assiah exercise, seated, facing NW, up to Shemesh and Tiphareth. Some interesting but not noteworthy images.

Sleep won out over the Saturn ritual. Will do on Saturn hour today.

Well well well. Found myself a new blasting rod.

Subject for reading of the morning .. Alchemy. Yep again.
Sources:
Textbooks on organic chemistry and botany.
Dubois, Plant Spagyrics and Mineral Alchemy.
Frater Albertus, The Alchemists Handbook.
Thee are many many resources but Hall would most likely be next.

Have a good night's sleep and a great day.

Night owling it again it seems. Oh well, I'm ready for it with a pot of coffee going.

Edumacte meself methinks, Imma do that .

Have backfilled the weekend. I was man down for five days due to eating bad chicken, so no work was done last week.
Today have completed the Zelator Formula, and planning a lunar candle ritual.

Five themes and ten pairs of psalms and affirmations. Have not checked Shemhamphoresh documents yet for the appearance of an opportunity to call on them related to one of the ten psalms and affirmations to chant into trance on a rosary while keeping theme intent on the week beads.

Win A Lawsuit
Subdue One Who Might Harm You
Stop Unfaithfulness
Stop People Harassing You
Stop Gossip

Then there are the ten psalms and affirmations.

Not counting appropriate saints prayers and other invocations.

Greater Spiritual Influence:
XI Justice. Libra (Cardinal Air). Geburah Strength to Tiphareth Beauty. 22nd Path, the Faithful Intelligence. Lamed, Ox goad, 30.

Lesser Spiritual Influence:
X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter. Chesed or Gedulah Mercy to Netzach Victory. The 21st Path, the Intelligence of Conciliation. Kaph, fist or palm of hand, 20.

Spiritual Advice: XX Judgement. Elemental Fire. Hod Splendour to Malkuth Kingdom. The 31st Path, the Perpetual Intelligence. Shin, tooth or fang, 300.

Final Outcome (based on following both advice pairs):
XII Hanged Man. Elemental Water. Geburah Strength to Hod Splendour. The 23rd Path, the Stable Intelligence. Mem, water, 40.

Unconscious Desires: IX The Hermit. Virgo (Mutable Earth). Chesed or Gedulah Mercy to Tiphareth Beauty. The 20th Path, the Intelligence of Will. Yod, hand, 10.

Conscious Desires: II The High Priestess. Luna. Kether Crown to Tiphareth Beauty. The 13th Path, the Uniting Intelligence. Gimel, Camel, 3.

Practical Advice: IV The Emperor. Aries (Cardinal Fire). The 15th Path, the Constituting Intelligence. Chokmah Wisdom to Tiphareth Beauty. Heh, window, 5.

Guiding card: V The Hierophant. Taurus (Kerubic Earth). Chokmah Wisdom to Chesed Mercy. The 16th Path, the Triumphant or Eternal Intelligence. Vav, nail hook or pin, 6.

This very clearly represents a court matter of some kind, spiritually speaking. As the spiritual reflects the physical, let's compare:
XI Justice and IX Hermit. Air and Earth. A mismatch of trumps.Go into the trial guided by the divine with his force invoked. El, Elohim Gibor.

X Wheel of Fortune and II High Priestess. Cause and Effect from both. The wheel is cause and effect, while the priestess is the watered seed nurtured in the subconscious.

XX Judgement and IV Emperor are both cards of authority, in which we do have authority hance power. Cultivate these.

XII Hanged Man - Reversal of emotional matters. Protective magic.

Spread was four knocks, four piles reassembled under Shaddai El Chai.

For candle rituals involving Luna, Gabriel, Phul and Saints and Ancestors, what is a reasonable sacrificial offering? For the poor magicians.

Five themes and ten pairs of psalms and affirmations. Have not checked Shemhamphoresh documents yet for the appearance of an opportunity to call on them related to one of the ten psalms and affirmations to chant into trance on a rosary while keeping theme intent on the week beads.

Win A Lawsuit
Subdue One Who Might Harm You
Stop Unfaithfulness
Stop People Harassing You
Stop Gossip

Then there are the ten psalms and affirmations.

Not counting appropriate saints prayers and other invocations.

Luna working constructed -
Transits of note
Sol 24⁰59' Cancer
Luna 25⁰43' Cancer
Saturn 6⁰29' Pisces
Mercury 12⁰25' Leo
Venus 28⁰05' Leo
Jupiter 11⁰56' Taurus

Luna Day, Mercury Hour
Silver, Jasmine, Silver
Table of Moon and Seal of Phul

Working
Opening LBRP, MPR
Light incense and candles
Concentration on and Speak intent
Twelve Saint Prayers
Statement of main affirmation spoken.
Additional affirmation spoken.
Read Psalms 35, invocation of any Shem angel.
MPR, License to Depart, Closing.

9:55pm it is then.
Laid down on couch. Closed eyes.

Visualized a ball of golden light at my feet that is warm and tingly until feet tingled.

In my mind's eye with each inhale, the light travels up further and heals any aches or pains.

Once up to the shoulders it travels upward to the crown still but also at the shoulders down to the fingertips.

Took three deep breaths and opened eyes.

We're going to see what happens with this one. Order, Realization and Reversal.

Going to jot down all detail possible. Will keep photos to a dull roar.

Setup altar in bedroom. A slight modification in incense and oil. Jasmine is a bit much.

Yesterday I was hanging on two thoughts ...
"Ye are Gods" and "physician, heal thyself".

Meaning that we have a duty to heal ourselves to the best of our ability.

Now whether this means getting the right medical or other resources best for your situation, getting the necessary tests and blood work done to reveal other causes, getting good sleep, taking medications as directed, eating healthy, exercising to the best of your personal endurance without overdoing it, etc.

I can call for Raphael, we can call for the Holy Spirit, we can call on 22+ angels of healing.

But until we do as they direct, little healing occurs.

Cannot wait for an income stream coming in so that I can continue on my oil and incense work, buy temple supplies and relax knowing everything is taken care of.

Two silver candles, seven archangels incense, candles on top of Phul seal on top of Table of the Moon. Psalms open to Psalms 35. Candle Burning Magic Saints prayers page open to that page.
One hour ready to rock it.

Since imgur is not working from r.le fr some reason, I will have to pick the best one and upload as my avatar.

Done ahead of time. Did hour prior to Mercury hour which starts in ten minutes.

Done in Venus/Virgo hour.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Drawn under YHVH, four knocks, four piles.

XII Hanged Man. Elemental Water. Geburah Strength to Hod Splendour. 23rd Path, the Stable Intelligence. Mem, water, 40.
Reversal. Illumination. Enlightenment.

Drawn under YHVH Elohim, four knocks, four piles.
Tarot Card of the Day:
IV The Emperor. Aries (Cardinal Fire). Chokmah Wisdom to Tiphareth Beauty. 15th Path, the Constituting Intelligence. Heh, window, 5.
Order, sight, management.

Today is Tuesday, Mars day.
Red candles - Life, love, sex, courage, energy, strength, health, impulsivity, fiery, will power, conceitedness, vitality, magnetism.

Mars -- Ruler of Aries (my Tarot Card of the Day, The Emperor) and Scorpio (Death). To acquire courage. To overthrow enemies. For self preservation and to insure survival. To obtain military honors. To cause hostility among others. To wound others.

Correspondences:
Madim, Golachab, Earls, Fire. Third plane, left pillar. Radical Intelligence. Horus, Nephthys. Vishnu, Varuna-Avatar. Thor, Ares, Hades. Christ coming to judge the world. Basilisk. Oak, Nux Vomica, Nettle, Hickory. Ruby. The Sword, spear, scourge or chain. AGLA, ALHIM, ABRAHADABRA. Tobacco. Nettle, cocaine, atropine. Iron, sulphur. The vision of power. The rose. The tesseract. Energy. Peh, mouth, 80. Fever. Tharshish. Tharshishim. Merit, Jacob. Angels singing in Divine presence. ELOHIM GIBOR, Kamael/Samael, Seraphim. Bar Shacath, Clay of Death, Husham of Temani, Elah.

Spirits. Mental health. Who's to say, only personal experience.
2016 When using the Bornless Ritual, the pentagram and Hexagram rituals once rituals back to back, my head was "whooshing" .. that was the feeling and noise.
2016 Hearing my name called out by male and female voices. This started after toying with the Qlippoth. No physical rationale for the occurrences.
2017 Seeing the "moving faces" on people around town. If you haven't seen it you don't want to.
Thee days I am on medication for the voices and hallucinations. It does make it difficult trying to get to clairvoyance and clairaudience however.

An idea for those stairs or heights challenged ... Besides elevators, what is a possible solution ....

Virtual reality goggles. Bring the entire experience to people on a ground floor. There might be a possible rule of proof of a disability.

What is a good Mars ritual in observing this time the rule of silence....

I know! Now to know dare and will.

Something that's impossible, or vaguely possible at best, and take full notes on all conditions, the entire ritual itself.

Wait for proof. If proof positive, the rite is added to my ritual diary.

I would imagine that the scariest part of dealing with demonic entities is that very rarely do we see their true form, that is, we may not necessarily see them in their full form when we work with them. Therefore, I think the scariest part would be when their actual form shows up up close and personal.

I will be the first to admit I know nothing.
I will be the first to admit I rush into things.
I won't be the one laughing at others mistakes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
No work was done yesterday. No Zelator Formula even.

The Mars ritual isn't exactly pressing since my dating life is non existent. So we will wait until Mars hour on Friday to do the ritual. Proof is in the pudding as they say.

Today is Wednesday. People have not exactly responded to my attempts at magic for healing others, either through disbelief at one end or the other, or chaotically scattered multi rites in one.

So. Single purpose to those who appreciate my devotion and work to be toward them at perfect health.

Few are willing to put in the work on their end which is crucial - I and magic are not Hollywood.

A tarot reading starting with my card of the day, the thoth deck, full 78 card deck.

Greater Spiritual Influence - Two of Disks, Jupiter in Capricorn.
Lesser Spiritual Influence - Nine of Wands , Sol in Sagittarius.
Spiritual Advice - Knight of Swords. Details unknown.
Unconscious Desires - Ten of Wands, Saturn in Sagittarius.
Conscious Desires - Princess of Swords. Details unknown.
Practical Advice - Ace of Cups. Spirit of Water.
Final Outcome - Princess of Disks. Details unknown.

Guiding Card - III The Empress. Venus.

What is the way, or a way, to connecting with spirits?

I know clairvoyance and clairaudience take a long while to manifest. I know spirits are real. I know what to look for in signs of spirits.

A family altar is one route.
Evocation or invocation is another way.
Drama and ritual, even dancing.

Any other ideas?

On foraging and alchemy...
What are some types of indoor grown plants, for study of Spagyrics and for foraging for alchemy use?

Lemon grass?
Catnip?
Chamomile?
Mullein?
Lemon balm?
Echinacea?
Rose bush?

Proud of myself, I walked by a dispensary on my way to Dollar General, and passed it on the way back. I have money for it, but decided I didn't need it.

What to do with previously used candles ... Set em up and light em up I guess. I'm not throwing away half candles, and know nobody who collects them for recycling and making candles from the used wax.

I have some candles unused and unsoiled, mostly gold, silver, red and black but have a few yellow, orange, pink, blue and purple candles. Choices. Orange it is today.

Alright, back to the sorely overlooked Gematria journal I started on Wizard forums, as well as sorely overlooked alchemy reading. So get proficiency ent at reading and writing the Biblical Sephardic Hebrew letters, and Qabalah and Alchemy study today.
Do need to get back on Geomancy study as well.

What do you all think of this arrangement? It's either this or my last two orange candles left, spell or chime.

I have Raphael's seal propped up against the table of mercury, with three previously used candles arranged on the table of Mercury in the form of a Water triangle.

Alright, back to the sorely overlooked Gematria journal I started on Wizard forums, as well as sorely overlooked alchemy reading. So get proficiency ent at reading and writing the Biblical Sephardic Hebrew letters, and Qabalah and Alchemy study today.
Do need to get back on Geomancy study as well.

Prana(yama) and early signs of COPD? Treatable through or reversible through pranayama and or yoga?

E (skipped LRH)
S (skipped IFPE)
W Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
W Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus grade sign.
W Middle Pillar Ritual.
N Body in Assiah to Tiphareth/Shemesh.

Neophyte-Zelator Formula done.

Let's see....uses for orange candles....
Arouse feelings of Hope and optimism, Psalm 48.
Brighten ones view of the future, psalm 84
Cause one to find fulfillment in work, Psalm 111
Conceal inadequacies before strangers, Psalm 27
Pure boredom and loneliness, psalm 148
Eliminate discontent and frustration, Psalm 67
Improve one's self-esteem, psalm 8
Keep faith when betrayed, Psalms 146
Keep a happy heart and joyful attitude, Psalms 98
Move from sorrow to Joy, Psalms 126
Open the eyes to vast possibilities for good, Psalms 50
Put the past behind and look to the future, psalm 60
Turn misfortune into a blessing, Psalms 108
When you are discouraged, Psalms 63

Strongholds and emotions...
I have a study guide for a two week Christian seminar that studies fundamentals of the Christian life.
To get at the stronghold, we must first identify and deal with the root.
A common root is bitterness that later shows as apathy or anger.
A common bitterness is bitterness toward Jesus or Yehovah. This is most likely rooted in temporal rather than spiritual issues, even though the issue might be absent help in reply to a child's cry.
Temporal vs spiritual..the abuser, the spiritual millstone is already attached to the abusers neck. There is no help for the abuser in that state.
It's a deep subject I know.

From my FB posts...
Why the LDS tunes? Knowing I'm not a fan of winter?
1. The choir is fantastic.
2. The orchestra even better as they are relied upon by the choir.
3. Perhaps it was listening to Gabriel and Raphael enn chants earlier today
4. Perhaps it gives me the right headspace to analyze the seal of Raphael.
5. I like the songs.

XIII Death. Scorpio (Kerubic Water). Change or Transformation. Netzach Victory to Tiphareth Beauty. The 24th Path, the Imaginative Intelligence. Nun, fish, 50.
Just as we are born, we must come to an end.
Just as the sun sets, the sun rises again.
Just as a caterpillar becomes a butterfly, we must undergo a transformation.
Just as life and time goes with the flow and changes, we must embrace change - change of a positive nature and happy ending.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Four of Disks. Sol in Capricorn. Earthly Power.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Denied again for ssdi.

I cannot work anywhere without the potential of having a seizure on the job, losing jobs because of calloffs due to seizures, a bad spine that is disintegrating, and schizophrenia.

I'd love to know the name of the person's who denied me. Because i would be ecstatic to curse the fuck out of them.

Well, I guess I will get a job in one of the following types for my seizure condition, schizophrenia and disintegrating spine:
Heavy labor jobs
Restaurant work
Retail work

Those are my qualifications, let's paralyze or kill me off already.

Oh, and major depression as well. I was actually contemplating suicide if I got turned down again. Cant do that though.

God (Ha Shem) is always listening. I said speak ha Shem on my situation, pulling one of 78 cards as to what I need to do. Four knocks and four piles later, restacked and pulled the top card (Thoth).
Prince of Disks.
Get to Work.
Control and Harvest.
Slow appearing but steady and strong energy.

When I pull an abdominal, back or side muscle, that is a jabbing pain, I first recall how I pulled it, stretch that way and the reverse as well, which usually relieves the jabbing pain.
Think (know) I need to recall my ninja days, be firm yet kind and blunt to the solution. Anaerobic and cardio, and the rest of the time, even an hour for the philosophy and art.

Rider Waite, split Hexagram Spread.
Why did i get denied on my case?
Greater Spiritual Influence - XX Judgement
Lesser Spiritual Influence - XXI The World
Spiritual Advice - VII The Chariot
Final Outcome - XVI The Tower
Practical Advice - 0 The Fool
Conscious Desires - XIII Death
Unconscious Desires - XI Justice

Interpretation withheld.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual: RW
VII The Chariot. Cancer (Cardinal Water). Binah Understanding to Geburah Strength. Cheth, fence, 8. Will.

Tarot Card of the Day: Thoth
Four of Swords. Jupiter in Libra (Cardinal Air). Chesed of Yetzirah. Truce.

Trying to accentuate the positive.
Being grateful for who I have for my life and everything that I have, and everything that I have been or experienced.
Being denied, was a very big personal blow to me. I know a far more cases that I would consider fraudulent, than my conditions and my honesty .. submitting my application and appeals.
However, it's a new day, a new dawn, and I have to accept the things that I cannot change.
So, since I've been denied, I guess that means I have to work. Now, just find the suitable workplace environment in which I feel comfortable working in. This does not include my recent past experience.
What the new workplace would be, is not a workplace that is unsuitable for employees safety and wellbeing. So, the upside of this, is that since I have to work now, I can make money, save money, and by my friends and family gifts for all they've given me in the past.

No sooner than I posted my last thought train, I got an email for food service again. Wtf.

Perhaps it's time to perfect what I have done in the past, and integrate new patterns like incantations, charms, blessings, conjurations.
Feral sorcery a temple and meager supplies until income channels open.
Pick up research writing and electronics, and ham radio as well as hobbies, arts and crafts.

A Garlic Incantation...
A charm to obtain Justice.

Eolas A' Cheartuis

Hmm.

A bathing incantation for hydrophobics...

Eolas an Fhailcidh

Temple supplies include an abundance of gold, silver and black candles as well as Good Luck, Jasmine, Nag Champa and Unlock incense. Road openers perhaps.

Like a fragmented network payload packet parts set, dyslexia jumbles and has to be reconstructed in the mind.
To those encountering that, take it slow, and envision reading in voice and kind within the mind. Use of it will help with retention of what's been read and understood.

Gaelic and Ancient Egyptian are two languages to append onto learning languages. German, French, Latin, Portuguese, Creole, Hebrew, and now Gaelic and Ancient Egyptian; in no particular order except trying to learn Hebrew at an elementary level though reading through and analyzing the Book of Ruth. I read all sorts of things, I try not to pigeon pen myself these days, more variety of tools and theories.

Friday. Venus day. Earth colors, primarily brown and green of varying shades. Emerald. Periodite. Rose or Lavender.
Friday - good for forming friendships, beauty, love, creativity, sex, kindness, joy, travel.
Brown - good for balance, concentration, indecision, telepathic power, study, intuitive communication, earthiness, thrift.
Green - good for abundance, cooperation, generosity, fertility, success, money, ambition, greed, envy, peace, harmony, health, healing.

Setup ritual steps
Setup incense and candles
Setup altar
Perform LBRP, LRH of Venus invoking.
Perform Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
Light incense and candles and invoke their presence through incantations
Perform candle ritual.
Perform Middle Pillar.
Close candle ritual.
Close rituals, license to depart.
Perform LRH, LBRP.

Good uses for Venus:
Heal animals
Heal mind and body
Attract luck
Gain physical strength
Regain health

Deliver incantation and affirmation with candle candle burning bright,
Grant me my wish tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Back to reading Gaelic Incantations and trying to understand Gaelic structure to begin with, being able to efficiently and competently deliver through reading, writing and speaking limited Gaelic. Analyze Gaelic song lyrics.

Dia is the Gaelic word for "God", although older charms do also in the same charm mention other gods or goddesses such as Lugh and Bridgh or Brigit.

Let's see ...
Mixing primary colors to get a green? Use white candles, though none of those here.
Could just do another task under Friday during a certain hour. Black and red abound as do good and silver.

Due to the fae...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Best line of work for a schizo-typal epileptic and ... Go.

Anyone ever repelled five foot tall shadow with a hat?

Tarot Contemplation Ritual, Rider-Waite deck:
XVIII The Star. Aquarius (Kerubic Air). My mind is drawn toward the aquarians I know. A headache is present. 28th Path. The Natural Intelligence. Tzaddi, a fishhook, 90.

James, by your procrastination and I'll self discipline with sleep, among other current issues you're dealing with; you now have four focal points of study, and more to come.
Qabalah, Alchemy, Geomancy, and Hoodoo.

Tarot Card of the Day: Thoth 78 card deck..
X Fortune. Jupiter. Cause and Effect, Wealth and Poverty. Change in luck or fortune. All alchemy elements present and in action, possible extraction or sublimation, trying to grasp what the Aquarius symbol is in alchemy.
21st Sepher Yetzirah Path as well as representative of the 4th Path for Gedulah/Chesed. Intelligence of Conciliation. Chesed to Netzach. Kaph, fist, 20.

What are shadow people, can they be banished by a charm, or can they be struck up with a partnership for friends with spiritual benefits? Maybe a relationship instead of a banishing?
What if itr is a curious far or a person's ancestor? What if it is a discarnate spirit? Or Slenderman?

Add point of study: geomantic talismans, charms and herbs used for banishing and cleansing.

99.9% of my candle work is based on one book, Anna Rivas' Candle Burning Magick: A Spell book for Good and for Evil.

Phillip Cooper's Candle Magic I have yet to read.

In the Golden Dawn there are different symbols with the candles and incense used. I have no further comment on this.

In Hoodoo Herbal, by Starr Casa, on page fifteen it goes over candle colors.

There are too many differences. Yet Anna Rivas is said to be an expert in her field, so I lean to her writings.

My facebook story is longer because I'm trying to keep my page fairly tidy with my thoughts, as it is a censored version of my diary.

I must get stacks of notebooks to transcribe my online journals onto paper.

So expect more memes, music links, etc.

Old Superman cameo in new film. Yes, streaming is the new smart television.
All previous technologies and enterprises are now dead.
Thanks for supporting the New World Orders agenda.

What is it, by candle psalm and affirmation magic rituals, that I could have summoned shadow people by mistake?

My friend is not mentally ill nor exhausted. Sighting of the shadow.man with a hat has gone on since Tuesday. I believe her, she is an honest woman.

My neighbors are irate with each other.

Who exactly have I been working with...

The only other thing I've been doing is commanding spoken Gaelic charms over the past couple days.

An old black magic teacher of mine had a possessed kitten by a fae and has had moths. I've had moths.

Something is afoot and open.

No choice but to walk through it.

The more I think of it, this is a common sighting figure, though rare, and based on true stories.
There are shadows from different continents for example.
Why not establish a positive transaction relationship with the spirit instead of auto banishing?

Friend made the whip and loop, as a makeshift weapon. I attached a clip with a medicine bag of mullein she gave me to smoke on to clear my lungs. Finally, the blue mojo bag has a tealight talisman with herbs and spices ground and prayed over.

Zelator Formula with Adorations done.

Fairies loq. ---
Cha 'n Ann do School Adhamh sinn;
'S Cha 'n e Abraham ar n-athair;
Ach that sinnbde mhhuinntir an Athar Uaibhrich,
Chaid fhuadach a mach a Flatheas.

Translated --- and interesting.
We are not of the seed of Adam;
And Abraham is not our progenitor;
But we are the offspring of the Haughty Father,
Who put of Paradise was driven.

Against Fairy Influence ---
Gabhamuid lé n-a g-coimirce,
A's diultamuia da n-imirte,
A g-cul linn 's a n-aghaidh uainn,
As ucht pbaise 's bais ar Slanuightheora.

Translated ---
We accept their protection,
We repudiate their evil tricks,
May their back be to us, their face from us
Through merit of the passion and death of our Saviour.

A ritual idea:
Whether you are a Christian, Muslim, pagan, witch, Satanist, Luciferian, etc, there are some holes who just like to start stuff.
Protection rite using Shabbathai..
1. Setup altar with incense, seal, table and candle. Other implements as desired.
Speak initial prayers to trinity, ancestors, saints.
2. Perform the Qaballistic Cross Ritual.
3. Perform the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (Earth).
4. Perform the Qaballistic Cross Ritual.
5. Perform the Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram (Saturn).
6. Perform Invoking the Four Powers of Earth
7. Perform Candle Ritual
A Light Candles and Incense
B Invoke Tzaphqiel, Aralim, Shabbathai/Saturn
C Invoke power of candles
"Let the good come in, as the bad goes out,
Let the day be bright, and the night be stilled,
Let the mind be clear, let the heart be stout,
Let the soul be free, the eye with beauty filled."
C2 Invoke Power of Incense:
"As the fragrance rises ever loftier,
As the light glows ever lovelier,
Banish the forces which hinder my way,
Light the path to victory this day."
D State Intent
"CONFOUND THOSE WHOVE DONE HARM"
E Open Book of Psalms to Psalms 83
F Affirmations spoken:
"Let mine adversaries cover themselves with their own confusion."
G Speak Psalms 83 commandingly.
H Repeat intent, affirmation and psalm
I Speak over candle, cupping it with hands and speaking to the flame:
"Candle, candle burning bright,
Bless this wish with your light."
J Repeat previous four steps until candles and incense burn out.
8 Perform Middle Pillar Ritual.
9. Give charge (intent spoken again) and license to depart.
10. Close with LBRP and LBRH. Journal.

Eighty four. Eighty four all purpose and conjure herbs for a bless and wake, and maceration to extraction, to tincture oils, likely olive and grape seed oils. Rambo mix.

From those eighty four herbs and roots, twenty are dual, forty six are hot, and eighteen are cool. This is going to be a fiery mix it seems.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
It just struck me I may have five altars. Four for the elements, and the working altar, even my chessboard and incense holder bayberry candle jar.

My housing plan dropped out from under me. So I need income quick. Won't qualify for unemployment since I mutually quit one I had the syncope spell at.

No work was done today.
Last candle ritual was last week.

Okay. Disabled, homeless and denied disability for the fourth time.

The question isn't if I can get a job, the question is how long before my epilepsy or mental disorders get triggered and I lose said job.

The question then isn't if I could apply for an apartment, the question is where I'm going to get the money for a security deposit, and if I will be approved, all the while homeless.

The question isn't if I'm homeless, the question is what the fuck do I do now?

It's all so simple I know.

Was going to take the bike out again and look for jobs to help my situation ...
Yet the sky keeps teetering between sun shiny day and serious thunderstorm approaching. Now it's a bit late.

Okay life, you didn't just take the wind out of my sails, you tore them clean off in the wind in the middle of an ocean. What now?

If any of you knew what actually goes on in life at the homeless level, you'd pretty much react the same way I did. "Shelters" are far from being safe. The streets will eat off the weak.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual (Rider-Waite):
XVI The Tower. Mars. Disintegration while in process of rebuilding. 27th Path, the Exciting Intelligence. Hod to Netzach. Peh, mouth, 80.

Tarot Card of the Day (Thoth):
Prince of Wands. Air of Fire. O of BITOM.
Expanding and volatilizing energy.

The problem
Employment.

The problem with employment
Unsuitable work environments.

The problem with UWE
Employers do not bend over backward for us.

Solution
Get a job. Let the chips fall where they may.

Protection Oil Mix:
4 parts dual oils
2 parts cool oils
4 parts hot oils

Dual Herbs/Spices
Basil
Broomstraw
Irish Moss
Alfalfa
Burdock Root
Elder Flowers
Five Finger Grass
Flaxseed
Lemon Mint
Myrrh
Periwinkle
Rosemary
Rue
Spanish Moss
Star Anise
Thyme
Walnut
Wood Betony
Wormwood
Yarrow Flower

Cool Herbs and Spices
Anise Seed
Borage Flowers
Chamomile Flowers
Clover Flowers, White
Eucalyptus
Fern
Hops
Hyssop
Lavender
Lemon Leaves
Lemongrass
Motherwort
Oak
Sage
Tansy
Ten Bark

Hot Herbs and Spices
Devil Pod
Devils Shoestring
Abrus Seeds
Acacia
Adders-Tongue
Agrimony
Alum
Angelica
Arrowroot
Asafoetida
Barberry
Bay Leaf
Blackberry Leaves
Bloodroot
Blood Leaf
Caraway Seed
Cayenne Pepper
Cedarwood
Couch Grass
Cumin Seed
Devils Bit
Dixie John Root
Dragons Blood
Garlic
Grains of Paradise
Hawthorn Berries
High John the Conqueror
Jalapeno
Jezebel Root
Knotweed
Little John
Licorice Root
Marjoram
Master of the Woods
Master Root
Mint
Mustard Seed, Black
Mustard Seed, White
Nettles
Oregano
Poppy Seeds
Quassia
Rattlesnake Master
Slippery Elm
Solomons Seal Root
Tobacco
Vandalroot
Willow

Quite a mix to buy and make.
Then to mass produce Protection Oil.

Lunar Candle Rituals
Ingredients
Silver, Gray or White candles
Jasmine and Patchouli incense
Cup of water or wine, plate of Saltines
Holy Bible, Tanakh or Book of Psalms

Distraction, to be continued

The problem
Employment.

The problem with employment
Unsuitable work environments.

The problem with UWE
Employers do not bend over backward for us.

Solution
Get a job. Let the chips fall where they may.

Listened to enn of Raphael off of YouTube Satania channel.
Will try calling on them as frequent as possible through a given week, then next quarters archangel.
On days 29-31, calls will be made to Sandalphon in North then back to Raphael in East.

If one would like the presence of the archangels, Raphael, Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Sandalphon and Metatron can be listened to from My Story, clicking on the YouTube link and visit website.

That was on my Facebook page, I can get the YouTube links if so desired.

Okay. No work and no candle ritual was done tonight, back on the horse tomorrow morning.

Unless I pull an all nighter.

So what do I need, a job, income, housing. Food is currently covered and I did apply for a Section 8 voucher.

Tomorrow morning, Jupiter Hour, do Tarot draws and Zelator Formula.

Follow Shabbathai Formula for Madim and in Mars hour do a candle ritual. Try to do all three Mars hours with a red candle and table. Invocation to Mars.

Evening Saturn hour, do Zelator Formula.

Nah, the SSA is probably right, I'm just a whining bellyacher excuse user who needs to get a job and be a productive society member.

Think I will sidetrack my reading tonight for a different path as a refresher and motivation.

Curse 38 recorded, and have all necessary ingredients. Now to fine tune it so they can taste a sample of my life. That may be more difficult, and scientifically measured with any success.

Come on out and play...

On the up side of today, reconciled with an old High school acquaintance and two neighbors.

XX Judgement. Elemental Fire.
Malkuth Kingdom to Hod Splendour. 31st Path, the Perpetual Intelligence. Shin, tooth or fang, 300. Trinity is implied. Verdicts. Messages.

Tarot Card of the Day (Thoth):
Two of Disks - Jupiter in Capricorn. Harmonious Change. Juggling opposites in universally solid manner.

See my story for photos.

Okay, time to go money centric then.
Screw the human, Cash is King.

Jupiter-Mars hour Zelator Formula
E Qabballistic Cross Ritual.
E Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn Invoking.
W Middle Pillar Ritual.
N Body in Assiah up to Shemesh.

Shaky leg syndrome with Middle Pillar and Body in Assiah, breathing helped.

Monday - Luna (Moon) Day...
2:55pm, 10:35pm.
Luna square, silver candles, jasmine incense.
Lunar affirmations.

Are motivational memes always correct, do the meme writers have empath with the target audience?

It's easy from a high horse in our ivory towers to say what makes us feel good, and believe it's the best for the world to ingest our useless meme words.

How about a meme that actually helps others up? How about memes with words with careful thought provided without coming from pride?

How do we get informed of a judge(s) involved with our case dying because of a curse, and how do we get the grave location to dance on their grave? I'd even be willing to try break dancing on their graves.

Listening to Earl Nightingales Direct Line.

It seems to me that I am in a spiritual and financial prison.

Therefore, it's useless to do any candle ritual other than that which first liberates me.

Then that which deal with authorities.

Then that which improves my effect on others.

Then get a job and all that jazz.

Excuse me, I need to get to work.

Tomorrow will revise my resume and quiz my knowledge of what's listed on it. So I can get the usual.

Are there any memes for climbing the Maslow pyramid once I reach the bottom rung and pull myself out of the quicksand? Any? Bueller?

A thought ... Test each point made in Malkuth in The Mystical Qabalah, as Malkuth draws to a close, do the same for Yesod, turn for Hod, Netzach, Portal.

If I vote again, I will be voting for who comes closest to the union of Republican and Libertarian (preferably Statist Libertarian).

Release, freedom, liberation.
That is the ritual theme of the day. First dry (mid) run in two hours.
Time to get to work. Browsing other psalms magic, candle Magick and angel resources.
While there exist demons that can cause earthquakes, recall the angels that freed Paul and others from a prison in the Book of Acts.
Or the release of the slaves through Exodus.

4 Lettered name of God - Power to bless, curse or kill.
12 lettered name of God - Power to banish depression.
22 lettered name of God- Power of endearment.
23 lettered name of God - Power of reward.
26 lettered name of God - Power of blessing.
33 lettered name of God - Power to open the Gates of Prayer.
42 lettered name of God - Power of creation.
72 lettered name of God - Power of redemption.
216 lettered name of God - Power of revival of the dead

Angels to help with release from slavery
1 Vehuaiah - Psalms 3:3
3 Sitael - Psalms 90:2
7 Achaiah - Psalms 102:8
9 Aziel - Psalms 24:6
10 Aladiah - Psalms 32:22
12 Hahaiah - Psalms 10:1
14 Mebahel - Psalms 9:9
16 Hakamiah - Psalms 88
18 Caliel - Psalms 7:8
21 Nelabael - Psalms 31:14
24 Hahuiah - Psalms 33:18
26 Haaiah - Psalms 118:14
27 Jerathel - Psalms 139:1
29 Reiiel - Psalms 53:4
32 Vasariah - Psalms 33:4
35 Chevakiah - Psalms 116:1
36 Menadel - Psalms 26:8
37 Aniel - Psalms 79:7
40 Ieizel - Psalms 88:14
43 Veuahiah - Psalms 88:13
44 Ielahiah - Psalms 119:108
45 Sealiah - Psalms 94:18
47 Asaliah - Psalms 104:24
50 Daniel - Psalms 103:8
52 Imamiah - Psalms 7:17
57 Nemmamiah - Psalms 115:11
60 Mizrael - Psalms 145:18
64 Mehiel - Psalms 33:18
65 Damabiah - Psalms 90:13
71 Haiel - Psalms 109:30

Thirty zodiacal angels to be called in one ritual.

How exactly was it that the Egyptians were overthrown and drowned?
When did the Israelites realize they were slaves?
What was their first act in freeing themselves?
When Daniel was in the Lion's Dem, who was it that rescued him?
Who was it that dismantled the prison that Paul and the Apostles were held prisoners?
Angels.

As I work on the ritual Count of Monte Cristo, people and demons don't need to tell me what why and how, as I pieces together 30 angels and referencing psalm rituals out of Rivas' book, volumes are being spoken for good and ill.

Twenty seven out of thirty, once or twice up to three with the same message, had very interesting messages/intents. Revenge on ex lovers anyone? Oh dear, I have a card for you that reads Return To Sender.

We're just getting started dear, first item of interest done, Count of Monte Cristo is now without shackles.

Now perhaps a sweetening jar or nine for appeasing authority. After these are addressed tomorrow, in Mars and Saturn hour worked, well move on like adults would do. Income.

Reunite lost souls with God was interesting as well. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

On a bathroom break, thumbed through my book Hoodoo Herbal, looking for the parts on prison deliverance, protection, and victory with court cases. Maybe aim for the low hanging fruit - go team bankruptcy. Archangels and Archdemons dont seem to be the keys to freedom. In God and or bankruptcy I trust.

I could see contagion magic, sympathetic magic or imitative magic being helpful, for sure a name is carved into candle, and a photo is matched to the name, and exposed to the elements along with carefully delivered words.
Interesting. Back to work.

That was a cleverly laid out layered curse someone sent to me. Right back at Cha now, and sshh.. return to sender now and always.

Well, to escape my own oppression, I cannot blame others, and if necessary be for a time a scapegoat for them. But what goes around comes around and vice versa.
So, I have to per the AA crowd, handle what I can at the moment, and deal with the layers.

My enemy's enemy is my friend.
If I am my own worst enemy, who might my friend be?

If I have to return to Ypsilanti, I wonder if I could hack working for four hours a day at the Conjure Goddess, which should keep most riff raff away from me.
Now the question would be housing.
Or, find what I can around here and stay on as long as possible.
Either way when Fall arrives, I will need to look at sustainable income and sustainable housing being my reality.
How this will come to pass is anyone's belief.

Perhaps the West side of Ann Arbor is still a possibility.
I like the current location, but not sure how long I have to stay here.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Reading preliminary steps and conjure oil chapter from Hoodoo Herbal. I need a job.
Eighty some herbs spices and roots, not to mention candles and incense. Some candle holders and an incense tray would also be welcome. I wonder if I get hired by them they'd pay me 50/50 on merchandise and money.
Thirty angels and eighty some roots oil. Seems a tad overkill.

Found another grey feather outside for me under my chair.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual: Rider-Waite
I The Magician - Mercury. 12th Path, the Intelligence of Transparency. Kether to Binah. Beth, house, 2. Focused Concentration. Law of Correspondence.

Tarot Card of the Day - Thoth deck.
Princess of Swords. Malkuth of Yetzirah. Throne for the Ace of Swords as Kether as s in Malkuth and Malkuth in Kether, in some order.
Earth of Air, P of EXARP. Fixation of the volatile, or the materialization of the idea.

Found this feather under my chair outside the other day. Should go out in the yard and hunt for feathers. Would love to find feathers of Robins, Cardinals and Blue Jays, not to mention Hawks.

Hoodoo .... How do you know when you've mastered the basics of hoodoo? By what obvious internal and external phenomenon proves itself? Can results be scientifically measured?

I fail to see the point of Magick, or the "Great Work". If there are no results after work is put in the point is lost. If your life is not improving, the point is lost. If you are not growing spiritually, the point is lost. If all you are doing is playing Harry Potter, the point is lost.
The question is as always when the maximum level of frustration has been reached, and still ..
Crickets.

Actually it is not so much a level of frustration reached, but complete loss of faith or belief in God. All it is is Groundhog Day at some point.
Not just Magick or the "Great Work", work and life in general, the inability to give to or help others. There is no point to any of it, it seems.
I'm not in it to be the richest man in Babylon. I'm not in it for an easy life. But I do expect results.

After contemplating my thoughts, depression is hard and is very real. Without a faith in God, it is a very hard work to complete. My TCR was The Magician. Unless I fall asleep, will do Zelator Formula. If not we climb back on the horse in the morning. Guess I will pray psalms.

E Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
W Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
E Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn banishing.
W Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus grade sign.
W Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
W Middle Pillar Ritual.
N Neophyte signs.

Zelator Formula done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Catnip buds that look like buds of another kind. That would be a trip mixing them up. I have smoked catnip and chamomile before in a pipe, mildness feeling.

I love having a bicycle again :)
I love the place I'm in, and so does Pandie. I need a serious paying job I guess, no matter the health concerns.

Lapidary of Sacred Stones and Hoodoo Herbal are my most interesting reading as of late.
Speaking of, need to get back on my required reading for Chrstophers book, and a Rivas candle ritual tonight. Three hours left.

Facebook is acting up. Do I need to reduce my friend list I wonder. Then again my phone per usual went to a two week vacation of data usage. So could be my phone data crap.

An ebony bed studded with sapphires (lots of large natural sapphires) keep away black magic involving Venus.
Hmm.
Emeralds and five other stones are said to cure epilepsy.
Hmm.

Something doesn't add up.

If two people, regardless of who created and sent off a curse directed at the other, using return to sender regularly, does it just fizzle out the curse, or does it just keep playing ping pong until one drops their guard?

What I've been working on - mainly rituals using a specific method and trying to figure out what exactly it is that causes one to stay stuck in quicksand, live a living hell, to stay between a rock and a hard place.
Like Aaron Ralston did, we can gnaw off one of our limbs to get unstuck, but this causes issues down the road holistically.
What causes a Blockbuster or road openers exactly?
Who are the gatekeepers at it?
I did discover a snazzy idea for a book, of I can ever get anything with magic manifesting in my life.

Which emotions cause us to get stuck in certain situations?

The question on root emotions is a question on the way forward and putting the past to rest.

For example, Mercurys first hour is 06:22 ...

So, it would be helpful to know which to tackle.
I think I've figured it out. Baby steps from the root while working the big picture simultaneously. The key is in the similarity of the affirmations.

Example - frustration does not help us learn well. Therefore we find a similarity in the affirmations of the two, and I do my thing.
I also discovered an interesting twist on use of the decade beads and week beads.

The feathers found are interesting. Not sure what to do with them. Adorn my rattle after painting it and putting my DNA in it, with the feathers at the handle of the rattle, a start of a headrests, a constructed and arranged fan?

Did adorations and LBRP.
W Adoration to the Lord of the Universe

Full Tarot 78 Thoth Card of the Day:
Five of wands. Lord of Strife. Geburah in Fire suit. Saturn in Leo. A purely active force. Saturn opposing or overshadowing Sol.

Tarot Contemplation Ritual with all 22 keys:
Rider-Waite, YodHehVavHeh. 4 knocks, 4 piles.
XVIII The Moon. Pisces (Mutable Water). 29th Path, the Corporeal Intelligence. Qoph, back of the head, 100. Sleep and Mind Organization.

Last edited:

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If two people, regardless of who created and sent off a curse directed at the other, using return to sender regularly, does it just fizzle out the curse, or does it just keep playing ping pong until one drops their guard?
No it would fizzle out, come on man this ain't pinball 😂

Reaction score
Awards
My right foot, the one with the very quick very small spider was on before I killed it, is swollen, I didn't think I got bit but maybe I did.

A start of a fan, though still thinking of decorating a rattle with the feathers.

As I grabbed my rosary to chant in off hours through today for a Mercurial task, and wrapping the rosary around my left hand, I was reminded of a memory.
One morning in Chicago, I was on a southbound train for the loop, and saw a curious sight (though I knew what they were for the most part and what they were doing).
Two Orthodox or Hasidic Jews, not sure which, likely from Skokie or somewhere else north of the loop, doesn't matter where - one was praying the standard prayer on what looked like tape around the hand and arm, while his friend watched out for the stop while the one was praying. Tefilin or tikkun come to mind,.not sure what the prayer assembly is called.

How many acres of land exist in the United States, and what is the population?
Forty acres and a mule promised aeons ago seems today to dwindle the available square footage of the country.
I'm not saying it isn't deserved, but land is always limited. But it is also promised. Tupac said so.
In the 1980s, population on a global scale was the problem. What they failed to include on such reports were rapes committed by soldiers and lowlifes among the globe, in countries without abortions or contraceptives. This the population rose slightly. Add to that crazes for teen mom's to pop out a kiddo or four. Scientology had a minimum four kid family rule.
Whatever the case, population across the globe has not dwindled. COVID-19 was reported to be one of many depopulation techniques ... Whatever the truth is of the matter, is overpopulation still a thing?
If not..or even if so.. live up to the promise America.

It's raining buckets. Even a thunder clap or two.

Storm sirens are going off as I listen to the Metatron enn chant. Winds up to 80 mph.
Branches were swaying and wind was coming down in sheets. It is still raining, but the worst seems to have passed. Rolls of thunder are still sounding off.

On my way in getting finances in order through Social Security and Bankruptcy.
Medical is more complicated. Which ties on emotions. I've been told by countless people to give up on it, but I will not.

Going over the denial letter and utterly cannot believe the decision they made. Perhaps I need to pay someone to run me over with their car, yet they would still consider that a "mild inconvenience" just like everything I reported.

Screw it, imma curse the judge.
Perhaps the judge will find their life turned inside out a "mild inconvenience".

Let the judge have a good taste of my life remnants. ESAD "judge".

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
So we just let evil walk?
They showed me zero mercy.

To the complainers:
If you detest your job, find another one.
Count yourself lucky to be able to work.

Reaction score
Awards
I guess I will just pretend all is and has been well for me, even though it's a blatant lie.
Well, curses or no curses, a mouse got in the house, so first things first.
Plus my Magick never seems to work except occasionally for a split second to a day.
So you're right it probably would've rebounded on me.

No further work was done this evening.
Going away for a few days, so hopefully the mouse will find itself out of the house while I'm away, or my good little girl will charge at it and get it while I'm away. I had compassion on the mouse, so I do hope it gets out of my place alive. If it turns into an infestation, then I'm out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Well, indeed is not working, at all. Not for me anyway. Just as well, it was always a shitty application.

Anyone know where the newest job site is at?

C'mon, let's find a job for me that's not a personal health hazard.

Ziprecruiter was suggested.

On the upside, the poor little mouse clambered over the barricade I setup to get it out the door. It charges from the corner to under the LazyBoy, Pandie is in front of the chest, it races out toward a corner, and Pandie charges, nearly getting it. It's only a matter of time.

I am not concerned with outer space aliens (or not talking about migrants among us) among us or in government possession.

What I am concerned with is the economy.
It will be alright as time goes on I'm sure.