• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, 2-14-2024. Day of Mercury AND Valentine's Day. Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, Lavender incense.

Slept well. Had a dream that the Mormon church actually contained child abduction, sex magic via LaVeyan sex magick, acts of perversion and Baal worship. it was a maze of wooden doors that only numbers as decor. I was eventually hunted down because I tried to get in on sex acts. Couldn't control or wake up from the dream until the Baal worship point, was having to ride it out until then.

Talked with a friend for an hour and a half.
Post automatically merged:

Tarot draws for the day...
Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
Drawn under YHVH.
XI Justice. Libra. 22nd Path. The Faithful Intelligence. Balance, equilibrium, balance, justice, court matters.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Shaddai El Chai.
Ace of Disks. Spirit of Earth. Root of the Powers of Earth. N of NANTA.

Will do Zelator Formula shortly.

Reading today:
The Art and Practice of Geomancy. The Only Way to Learn Astrology. Nothing Special:Living Zen. The Alchemists Handbook. Modern Magic. Kabalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation.

W: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
N: Neophyte signs
E: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
E: Shining Crosses Ritual
E: Qabalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
E: Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram
E: Solar Adoration (Theoricus)
S: Invoking the Four Powers of Earth
S: Solar Adoration (Philosophus)
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
W: Solar Adoration (Practicus)
N: Body in Assiah
N: Zelator Meditation
N: Solar Adoration (Zelator)

I'm currently reading "The Practical Kabbalah" by Ambelain and translation by Vaughan, to write a post on conjuring the Shem angels.
Preferably without tools, props or candles and incense. If I can do it, anyone could. What I mean is I have no clairvoyance or clairaudience.
On Getting near to God through the nineteen Shem angels Ive posted about, from 72 Angels of Magick, I will try to include Raziel and the mantras used to call down the angels near, and thus these mantras could be verified for safetys sake and if there are any other mantras, say healing, protection, drawing near to God, having the knowledge and wisdom and understanding (supernal triangle) of God, using (Metatron) the Voice of God, etc. If at all possible.

Still thinking about the bizarre dream I had this morning.
Still reading The Practical Kabbalah Part II.
Still trying to figure a minimalist approach to it.
Had bagels for breakfast and a Healthy Choice Power Bowl for Lunch. Teeth are still sensitive.

I had a fucked up dream this morning.
I was in the Mormon church with my Dad at a sleepover. I lost him in their shuffling us around from room to room to make room for others, got into a fight with some other guy there, had woodies going for Sisters present which they respectfully covered me up with blankets.
At some point in the night I decided to explore the church. Wooden walls and doors, with the only decor as number plates near each door.
It was in fact a maze, and their were every sexual perversion there including onlookers. Mostly male onlookers. I was nude at some pooint and asked if I could join into festivities. I was approved, but there were cheesy effects like 1970s strap on devil horns to adorn the skull, and black capes to be worn.
It eventually evolved into people worshipping Baal.

Had Indian Chicken Curry soup for dinner.

-RAPHAEL INVOCATION-
Wednesday- Day of Mercury

+ In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of ELOHIM TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Hod and Mercury, I call upon RAPHAEL, Healing of God, and Divine Messenger. Form us unto completion through the learning and disbursement of Truth as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Raphael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mercury. Rid me of confusion, anxiety, distraction, indecisiveness, and overanalysis. Inspire me with reason, coordination, clear understanding, versatility, and concise communication.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Watched a couple movies. Did not get around to my readings.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thursday, 2-15-2024. Day of Jupiter. El, Tzadkiel, Chashmalim. Blue candles, cedar incense.

Slept poorly. Several dreams, only recall Hillary Clinton being in one of them.

Card draws for today....
Drawn under YHVH.
III The Empress. Venus. The Creative Intelligence. Daughter of the Mighty Ones. Binah to Chokmah, Understanding of Wisdom. Creativity, fruitfulness, fertility, action. Daleth, door, 4.

Tarot Card of the Day:
VIII Adjustment. Libra. The Faithful Intelligence. Ruler of the Balances. Tiphareth to Geburah. Beauty of Fear. Balance, moderation, justice. Lamed, ox goad, 30.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

Slept midday. Woke up as I was supposed to have left for therapy, was five minutes late. Received a heart box of chocolates from my sister today.

Went into my second round of therapy, covered a lot of dream symbolism detail and ground related to current life stressors.

Got back home and did Zelator Formula:
E: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
E: Ascent into The Cube of Space.
E: Shining Crosses Ritual.
E: Qabalistic Cross Ritual.
E: Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual.
E: Lesser Saturn Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram.
E: Solar Adoration (Theoricus).
S: Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
S: Solar Adoration (Philosophus).
W: Middle Pillar Ritual.
W: Solar Adoration (Practicus).
N: Body in Assiah.
N: Zelator Meditation.
N: Solar Adoration (Zelator).

Reading on Alexander Technique, had a Roast Beef sandwich for late lunch.

Watched television for a while while downloading books on meditation/visualization, breathwork, and pilates.

So I have a full stack of areas to study/utilize daily:
Daily Zelator Formula (QC/LBRP/QC, SCR, Adorations, I4PE, MPR, BIA)
High Magick/Golden Dawn Techniques
Exercise (Alexander Technique, Pilates, Yoga)
Breathwork
Enery Work/Qi Gong
Zen/Visualizing Meditation
Alchemy/Mineralogy/Plant Spagyrics
Astrology/Geomancy/Tarot
Practical Kabbalah/Shemhamphoresh Angels

Roughly ten areas.

Exercise and Reading should be done early morning between phone calls.
This way there is no derailing of them in the evening (Im too tired as a red flag for example)

ZF/Breathwork in the afternoon (while nobody is home)

Meditation in the evening
Qi Gong in the evening

My breakfast typically is cereal or bagels with whipped cream cheese (less calories).
Lunches and/or dinners are primarily Stouffers Bowlfuls, Healthy Choice Power Bowls or Lean Cuisine Bowls.
I also have white bread and roast beef for sandwiches, pudding as snacks.

Besides Alexander Technique, Pilates, and Yoga, will do a three time walk around of the house, including stair stepping (my fear of heights only gets me to the landing, but that's good enough, still 36 stairs total. The square area is roughly 1600 feet, but will count steps for each walk around.

It will be interesting to do calorie and protein counting, steps counting, and total time of exercises from AT/Pilates/Yoga.
I have two months left to lose sixty pounds, lets see what we can do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++±++±++++++++±++++++++
Friday 2-16-2024. YHVH Eloah ve Daath, Haniel, Elohim. Green candles, Rose incense.

Had everything bagel with garlic and herb whipped cream cheese.

What to do about my cat - Split Hexagram Spread:
GSI: VI The Lovers. Gemini. A test I will pass, a new love.
LSI: XVIII The Moon. Pisces. Deception, hidden enemies.
SA: I The Magician. Mercury. Occult Skills and wisdom, power, authority.
UCD: IX The Hermit. Virgo. A desire to be alone, loneliness, danger.
CD: V The Hierophant. Taurus. Mercy and goodness as qualities shown and given and received.
PA: XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. Moderation, frugality, combining seemingly like opposites.
FO: VII The Chariot. Cancer. Will, safety, a way forward.
It appears giving her up for adoption is the key.

Will do Tarot draws shortly.

Will then do Alexander Technique and Pilates, done with the wall or a chair.

After that will do divination, Zen, high magic and alchemy reading.

After that will be lunchtime for me.

Today was hard to pull myself out of bed according to my new plan. Will be taking on AT, Pilates, Yoga and breath work this week til it becomes natural. I have the house to myself this weekend.
Feeling cute, might light a candle and curse the darkness, later tonight.

Stepped around house, roughly 750 steps done 3 times a day around house perimeter and twelve stair steps done.

Had a roast beef sandwhich and half a diet pepsi for lunch. Tonight is Thai Coconut Chicken Curry soup and milk for dinner.

Going to do Zelator Formula shortly and then again at 6pm, then 12 pm. Tomorrow will try to get up at 6am, do alexander technique and pilates and breathwork after morning Zelator Formula, then again at noon, then again at 6pm, then again at midnight.
The reason for this is threefold:
1. Breath Concentration with Alexander Technique posture and movement.
2. Focused concentration on visualization of technique.
3. To get into a routine where Formula is done along with quarter Solar Adoration.

Performed Zelator Formula:
E: Lesser Banishing (Earth) Ritual of the Pentagram
E: Lesser Banishing (Saturn) Ritual of the Hexagram

A triple invocation
===============
-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter

-HANIEL INVOCATION-
Friday- Day of Venus

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-
Saturday- Day of Saturn

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM, who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL, Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

Duly invoked.

Had two bagels for dinner.

If magic was easy it wouldnt be called the great work, and if all books on magic were fifty pages tops, it would not be out of the normal for everyone to be an adept by the time they were twenty. Fast foward 35 years, and here I am, barely a Zelator. Ten books, 300 pages each, read simultaneously, is a tad hard to accomplish on a day for a person such as myself.
So, it will take approximately how long it takes to read the required reading.
I may not be able to do stuff others can, and it was a bit of envy in me about it, until I realized it doesnt matter. Due to the lack of financial sustainability at the moment, I may not have a permanent home at the moment, or the space in which to build an alchemy lab, or evoke elementals, or angels; but I will do what I can and spend as much time as possible doing so, not just once a day.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Tarot draws for Friday...
Drawn under YHVH.
VIII Strength. Leo. Geburah to Cursed. Power of Mercy. Spiritual power.
Tarot Card of the Day:
Ten of Swords. Malkuth of Yetzirah. Sol in Gemini. Lord of ruin.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Saturday 2-17-2024. Day of Saturn. YHVH-ELOHIM, Tzaphquiel, Cassiel, Aralim. Black candles, Sandalwood incense.

Did Zelator Formula:
E: Invocation
E: Ascent into the Cube of Space.
E: Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
E: Lesser Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram.
W: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.
N: Body in Assiah up to Shemesh.

Tarot draws for the day:
Drawn under YHVH.
XI Justice. Libra. Tiphareth to Geburah. Beauty of Power. Justice, balance, equilibrium.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Ten of Disks. Lord of Wealth. Mercury in Virgo. Malkuth of Assiah.

Had two Everything bagels with Garlic and herb cream cheese and coffee for brunch.

Holding myself to a schedule and list of to do that I cannot keep. So I promise nothing, just to do my best.

Reading "How you Stand, How you Move, How you Live" and "Science of Breath" today.

"To breathe is to live, and without breath there is no life. Not only are the higher animals dependent upon breath for life and health, but even the lower forms of animal life must breathe to live, and plant life is likewise dependent upon the air for continued existence.
The infant draws in a long, deep breath, retains it for a moment to extract from it its life-giving properties, and then exhales it in a long wail, and lo! its life upon earth has begun. The old man gives a faint gasp, ceases to breathe, and life is over. From the first faint breath of the infant to the last gasp of the dying man, it is one long story of continued breathing. Life is but a series of breaths.

Breathing may be considered the most important of all of the functions of the body, for, indeed, all the other functions depend upon it. Man may exist some time without eating; a shorter time without drinking; but without breathing his existence may be measured by a few minutes. And not only is Man dependent upon Breath for life, but he is largely dependent upon correct habits of breathing for continued vitality and freedom from disease. An intelligent control of our breathing power will lengthen our days upon the earth by giving us increased vitality and powers of resistance, and, on the other hand, unintelligent and careless breathing will tend to shorten our days, by decreasing our vitality and laying us open to disease.

Man in his normal state had no need of instruction in breathing. Like the lower animal and the child, he breathed naturally and properly, as nature intended him to do, but civilization has changed him in this and other respects. He has contracted improper methods and attitudes of walking, standing and sitting, which have robbed him of his birthright of natural and correct breathing. He has paid a high price for civilization. The savage, today, breathes naturally, unless he has been contaminated by the habits of civilized man."

-HANIEL INVOCATION-
Friday- Day of Venus

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-
Saturday- Day of Saturn

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM, who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL, Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

-MICHAEL INVOCATION-
Sunday- Day of the Sun

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

Duly invoked.

Sun
Sun
Aquarius
28°41’ Aqu
Moon
Moon
Gemini
13°51’ Gem
d_50_8.png
First Quarter Moon (105°10’)
Mercury
Mercury
Aquarius
20°29’ Aqu
Venus 1°29’ Aqu
Mars 3°33’ Aqu
Jupiter 9°23’ Tau
Saturn 8°26’ Pis
Uranus 19°17’ Tau
Neptune 26°18’ Pis
Pluto 0°52’ Aqu
Node (M) 18°20’ Ari R
Node (T) 16°54’ Ari R
Lilith (M) 15°17’ Vir
Chiron 16°40’ Ari

Last night, I lay in darkness, hearing voices, and knowing the darkness stared at me while I stared at it; feeling my bed and gravity as if it was the earth (I have no possibility at this time to simply lay on the ground at night and see the stars above), and "seeing" the stars above me, contemplating up vs down and the effect of gravity vs non gravity, floor vs ceiling. Night one of three it shall be.

I am switching to primarily decaf coffee and herbal teas. I have bought a lemon-lavendar tea box of tea, an orange/vitamin C box of tea, and an apple-cinnamon box of tea. As well as two boxes of McD Cafe decaf coffee. Will have a Lean Cuisine for lunch, that or a roast beef sandwich on white. Then a Healthy Choice Power Bowl for dinner.

I know some disapprove of non magical entries in journals, but it, is part of life, and part of life is also breath, all together comprise a healthy body and healthy mind, which are necessary for a magician.

Tasks for me today are a thorough understanding of Qi Gong use, Alexander Technique use, and Breath technique use. Energy work, movement and thought and voice, and breath. These too are necessary parts of magick.

I am still working on angelic mantras, archangel invocations, and Shem angel conjurations. On a shoestring budget and non use of props.

Circumstances, not entities, nay, God, has made me reform my life in ways.

Archangels are invoked daily, even three a day.
No more demons. Shem Angels are my focus now. I have come back to Yahovah and Christ and the Holy Spirit.

No more smoking, no more cannabis/drugs/alcohol, Zyn (nicotine pouches) my only vice.
No more ejaculation or masturbation due primarily to ED.

No more idle useless wastes of time other than paying attention to the forum and neglecting my work or reading.
I am reading volumes of information simultaneously.

My finances are being put in the yellow zone, back from the red zone.

Dreams are more crisp, colorful and vivid, and I am through past understanding and recollection, coming to terms with myself and life stressors.
I have been in therapy three times now, two with a dedicated therapist, and one initial session of behavioral health.
Psychiatric drugs are being reduced slowly over time.

Visualization is getting better.
I am moving forward magickally by grade work.

Weight is being lost, exercise is going up.

I am becoming more social off the internet in real life.

I am being forced to part with my cat, and get her into a safe, stable, forever home.

I have cut off friends who were not in my best interests.

I have moved away from hostile and toxic environments, with family until I can get SSDI payment and an apartment.

Had a Lean Cuisine Chicken Parmesan meal and a cup of milk for lunch, now a cup of regular coffee and reading.

During Zelator Formula, made sure to inhale before vibration of a name, and exhale during its vibration completely, got warmed up by use of the Middle Pillar Ritual. Tried to visualize as strongly as possible. During Body in Assiah, did up to Shemesh. At Olam Yesodoth, visualized the Earth glyph in black and yellow, at Levanah, visualized yellow and purple Air glyph, at Kokab visualized at right a blue Water glyph, at Nogah, visualized a red Fire triangle. At Shemesh visualized a Spirit glyph superimposed over the four glyphs.

Read part one of How You Stand, How You Move, How You Live(300pp), and a couple chapters of Science of Breath (70pp).
Plan to read up to pp 104 of the Alexander Technique book tonight, and 20 pp of Science of Breath tonight.
Tomorrow, back to the ten books being read, min 10 pp per day, max 50 pp per day.

Am going to start doing Theoricus Formula in the evening, and Zelator Formula in the morning, and note in my journal how dreams and life progress.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunday 2-18-2024. Day of Sol. YHVH ELOAH VE DAATH, Michael, Melechim. Gold/yellow candles, Frankincense incense.

Did Zelator Formula:

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-
Saturday- Day of Saturn

-MICHAEL INVOCATION-
Sunday- Day of the Sun

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-
Monday- Day of the Moon

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

Tarot draws for Friday...
Drawn under YHVH Eloah ve Daath.
III The Empress. Venus. Binah to Chokmah. Fruitfulness, action, creativity. Daleth, door, 4.

Tarot Card of the Day:
VII The Chariot. Cancer. Geburah to Binah. Will, protection. Cheth, enclosure, 8.

Had two blueberry bagels with raspberry jam and a cup of regular coffee for breakfast. Since switching to decaf for the most part, am exhausted a lot more.

Slept seven hours, no notable dreams recalled.

Reading an AT book (parts one and two, up to 150/300pp), and Science of Breath (up to 50/75pp). Then Geomancy, Astrology, Alchemy, and Zen.

took a nap, falling asleep watching cheaters, VK Jehannum was trying to contact a good angel of mine (Mahasiah i think), and got the bad side of one (poiel i think).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunday 2-18-2024. Day of Sol. YHVH ELOAH VE DAATH, Michael, Melechim. Gold/yellow candles, Frankincense incense.

Did Zelator Formula:

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-
Saturday- Day of Saturn

-MICHAEL INVOCATION-
Sunday- Day of the Sun

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-
Monday- Day of the Moon

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

III The Empress. Venus. Binah to Chokmah. Fruitfulness, action, creativity. Daleth, door, 4.

Tarot Card of the Day:
VII The Chariot. Cancer. Geburah to Binah. Will, protection. Cheth, enclosure, 8.

Had two blueberry bagels with raspberry jam and a cup of regular coffee for breakfast. Since switching to decaf for the most part, am exhausted a lot more.

Reading an AT book (parts one and two, up to 150/300pp), and Science of Breath (up to 50/75pp). Then Geomancy, Astrology, Alchemy, and Zen.

I took a nap, falling asleep watching cheaters, VK Jehannum was trying to contact a good angel of mine (Mahasiah i think), and got the bad side of one (poiel i think).

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tarot Card of the Day:

Did Zelator Formula:

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-
Saturday- Day of Saturn

-MICHAEL INVOCATION-
Sunday- Day of the Sun

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-
Monday- Day of the Moon

I took a nap, falling asleep watching cheaters, VK Jehannum was trying to contact a good angel of mine (Mahasiah i think), and got the bad side of one (poiel i think).

Monday 2-19-2024. Day of Luna. Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim. Silver/white candles, Jasmine incense.

Had a Big Mac meal for brunch.

Drawn under YHVH.
XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. Probationary or Tentative Intelligence. Yesod to Tiphareth. Combin8ngly seemingly unlike things. Moderation. Samekh, prop, 60.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Five of Wands. Lord of strife. Mars in Leo. Geburah of Atziluth.

Doing Archangel invocations (Michael, Gabriel, Khamael) shortly.
Doing Zelator Formula shortly.
Will do invoking Air LIRP and Luna invoking LRH today. May just do Theoricus Formula today and Zelator Formula tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Monday 2-19-2024. Day of Luna. Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim. Silver/white candles, Jasmine incense.

Had a Big Mac meal for brunch.

Drawn under YHVH.
XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. Probationary or Tentative Intelligence. Yesod to Tiphareth. Combin8ngly seemingly unlike things. Moderation. Samekh, prop, 60.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Five of Wands. Lord of strife. Mars in Leo. Geburah of Atziluth.

Doing Archangel invocations (Michael, Gabriel, Khamael) shortly.
Doing Zelator Formula shortly.
Will do invoking Air LIRP and Luna invoking LRH today. May just do Theoricus Formula today and Zelator Formula tonight.

Will be doing hefty reading today as well. With the house to myself, I packed discipline in doing what I'd set out to accomplish.

So my "To Do List" or "Will Do List" has morphed into a "Might Do List".
So number one, Might Do a resignation to staying in my room except for meals to cut distractions.

Trying to work out details on getting back to Michigan, and thinking how I'm going to manage being there vs here.

To read today: (20-50 pp each)
Christopher's, Kraig's, AT book, Pilates and Yoga book, The Alchemists Handbook, The Only Way to Learn Astrology, The Art and Practice of Geomancy, Eight Extraordinary Meridians Qi Gong, Living Zen, The Golden Dawn.
Non Occult reading: Arduino, Ham Radio.

Will do house walkabout thrice daily.

Did Theoricus Formula
E: Lesser Luna Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram
S: Invoking the Four Powers of Air
E: The Body in Yetzirah
E: Theoricus Meditation

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tuesday 2-20-2024. Day of Mars. Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim. Red candles, Dragons Blood incense.

Slept seven hours.
Had a very odd dream, very New Orleans but set in Alabama on a vacation. It was like a variety show but dealing with the demonic and the dead. Noticed Lucifers sigil in the dream, a female was very prominent in the dream, very sexual. It was set around Baron perhaps, for the people channeling various messages for me which I didnt catch due to hearing issues.
Was awoke by a friend who talked my ear off while she was boarding the bus and getting to where she needed to get to.

Currently having a good reading session about to go underway.

Tarot Draws for the Day:
Drawn under YHVH.
XVI The Tower. Mars. The Lord of the Hosts of the Mighty. The Exciting Intelligence. Hod to Netzach, the Splendour of Victory. Peh, a mouth, 80.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Prince Of Wands. AIR OF FIRE. 20° Cancer to 20° Leo. Rules 4 of Cups; 5 of Wands; 6 of Wands. Original Titles: The Prince of the Chariot of Fire; Prince and Emperor of the Salamanders.

Will do morning Zelator Formula after reading.

Christopher's, Kraig's, AT book, Pilates and Yoga book, The Alchemists Handbook, The Only Way to Learn Astrology, The Art and Practice of Geomancy, Eight Extraordinary Meridians Qi Gong, Living Zen, The Golden Dawn.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Tuesday 2-20-2024. Day of Mars. Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim. Red candles, Dragons Blood incense.

Slept seven hours.
Had a very odd dream, very New Orleans but set in Alabama on a vacation. It was like a variety show but dealing with the demonic and the dead. Noticed Lucifers sigil in the dream, a female was very prominent in the dream, very sexual. It was set around Baron perhaps, for the people channeling various messages for me which I didnt catch due to hearing issues.
Was awoke by a friend who talked my ear off while she was boarding the bus and getting to where she needed to get to.

Currently having a good reading session about to go underway.

Tarot Draws for the Day:
Drawn under YHVH.
XVI The Tower. Mars. The Lord of the Hosts of the Mighty. The Exciting Intelligence. Hod to Netzach, the Splendour of Victory. Peh, a mouth, 80.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Prince Of Wands. AIR OF FIRE. 20° Cancer to 20° Leo. Rules 4 of Cups; 5 of Wands; 6 of Wands. Original Titles: The Prince of the Chariot of Fire; Prince and Emperor of the Salamanders.

Will do morning Zelator Formula after reading.

Had a Shrimp Alfredo Lean Cuisine for brunch with instant coffee.
Reading The Alchemists Handbook, and making notes in the Book Discussion thread.

Zelator Formula done...
E: Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
E: Lesser Saturn Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram
N: Body in Assiah (up to Shemesh)

Last edited:

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I’m from that region and parts of Lower AL are very much like New Orleans.

Mardi Gras is Celebrated bigtime in Mobile and the surrounding areas and the Downtown Neighborhoods look just like New Orleans in architecture.

I’m not sure how much Voodoo is practiced in the area though because Occult practices are kept very secret in this area and are a little more open in Louisiana.

I also might start doing daily Tarot contemplating.

I’m also torn on Divination methods though.

I feel like the I Ching is more accurate for divination that’s less open to interpretation. It will give you a very accurate response most of the time.

But the Tarot can be more open and cover multiple aspects of an answer.

It also has tons of symbolism that seems to interact with our subconscious in interesting ways.

But then I also wonder if it would maybe be interesting to work Geomancy in the Elemental Grades.

Oh and this is me when I’m hoping to draw the Sun Card but get the Tower….

545jzc.png

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting @stratamaster78 ... yeah, the dream was sorta alarming, especially Lucifers sigil. Only thing I could think of was a practicing voodoo woman who coiincidentally lived in or near that area, and is into Lucifer and a few other dark entities as well.
But she is in a relationship with someone else and I try not to astrally cross lines with people.
The sexual repression in me for over a decade I can see contributing to the erotic nature of my dreams.
But how an entities sigil clear as day appears to me in a dream, as a RHP person it seems to cross a line.

Had Thai Chicken Coconut Curry soup for lunch.
Re-read chapter one of The Alchemists Handbook and updated my book discussion on it.
Had beef and gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner.
Back to Alexander Technique books.

Im overweight, and how I stand is not good. My feet point outward, my knees point inward and have smacked hard against cement and asphalt. My arms, back, head and ankles have taken impact from seizures, My spine has degenerative disk disorder, my rotator cuffs and upper arms frequently have pain. My chest and shoulders droop forwards, and bad electronic habits led to incorrect neck posture.
I mention this due to the How you Stand, How you Move, How you Live compels me. How we stand, our posture affects us, in physical and mental health - and thus, affects our spiritual health. Various issues, tremors now as well, exist with me. Therefore, I need to redo how I stand and move.
Therefore, with a jacked posture, how do I appear to others? How do I sit? How do I walk? How do I run? How do I lie down and or sleep? Am I getting restful sleep? How is my voice? How do I look riding a bicycle? Do I spill my food or drink while walking? How do I correct it all? Food for thought .. and action.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wednesday 02-21-2024. Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, Lavendar incense.

Just woke up and talked with two friends over the phone.

Will get on with morning routine shortly.

KHAMAEL INVOCATION-
Tuesday- Day of Mars

Under the authority of ELOHIM GIBOR, who governeth the sphere of Geburah and Mars, I call upon KHAMAEL, Warmer of God, the Archangel of Geburah. Form us unto completion through energy, courage, and loyalty as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Khamael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mars. Rid me of impulsivity, cruelty, anger, and hate. Inspire me with proper motivation, assertiveness, vitality, the ability to calm my inner conflicts, and the endurance to overcome enemies both within and without.

-RAPHAEL INVOCATION-

Under the authority of ELOHIM TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Hod and Mercury, I call upon RAPHAEL, Healing of God, and Divine Messenger. Form us unto completion through the learning and disbursement of Truth as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Raphael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Mercury. Rid me of confusion, anxiety, distraction, indecisiveness, and overanalysis. Inspire me with reason, coordination, clear understanding, versatility, and concise communication.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter

Did Zelator Formula:
E: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe:
E: Solar Adoration (Theroricus)

Did Zelator Formula:
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser IOB Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
E: Lesser Saturn Ritual of the Hexagram
W: Middile Pillar Ritual
W: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe:
N: Body in Assiah (Up to Tzedek)

Invoked the three Archangels.

I found visualization improved, and between MPR and BiA rituals, I started to sweat profusely. Aside from those two rituals, there is LBRP, LBRH, and I4PE (a kind of LIRP). So even though the action is kind of constant in each direction, either the MPR or the Body in Assiah up to Tzedek really made the sweat roll. Wonder how many calories are burned doing the Zelator Formula.

Interesting idea for therapy.. I was going to go into how I had few friends growing up, hard time keeping them, tried to fit into groups I didnt belong in, etc. That and fear of heights was going to be addressed. Update on that too, in my house walkabout, I'm climbing six stairs, hitting the landing, turning and descending the stairs in fluid movement. Could it be location, location, location? One of my friends toild me just being out here for three months has completely turned my life around for the better. More sunshine? Maybe. Continuity of Care? Yes. Socializing? Maybe.

Okay, alchemy study is next.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
The dream you had with the Lucifer sigil, was fascinating. I realized that I am more connected to Lucifer now more than ever. Maybe Lucifer wants your attention.

Reaction score
Awards
I considered that @Konsciencia ... maybe there was a reason. I dont get the voudoo bit though, Im not really into that.
Had Pasta with soup and green beans for lunch with a cup of milk.
My sister brought me home Cinnamon Zyn, two packs! My favorite flavor.
Relaxing and about to read my reading.
Figured my circuit parts of my space simulator program can best be tested with a breadboard and an Arduino with a data cable.

Will read and update alchemy first, zen second, astrology third, geomancy fourth.

Did not get around to reading.
Cards for today were....
Drawn under YHVH.
II The High Priestess. Luna. The 13th Path, the Uniting intelligence. Tiphareth to Kether. Beauty of the Crown. Subconsciousness. Gimrl, camel, 3.

Tarot Card of the Day:
XIV Temperance/Art Sagittarius. The 25th Path, The Probationary or Tentative Intelligence. Yesod to Tiphareth. Foundation of Beauty. Samekh, leg or prop, 60.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++±+++++++++++±+++++++++++++++++

Thursday 2-22-2024. Day of Jupiter. El, Tzadkiel, Chasmalim. Royal blue candles, Cedar incense.

Slept well. Dreamed I was about downtown Ann Arbor and the city was dark due to blackouts, and vendors were using emergency lights and charcoal grills to vend on the streets. 8 was accompanying a middle eastern family by pushing a cart of their possessions, but tremors were so bad I was hopping like a rabbit in most of the dream. Strange dream. I think I was also romantically involved with one of their daughters.

Cards for the day. .
Drawn under Elohim Tzabaoth.
XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. 25th Path, The Probationary or Tentative Intelligence. Combining seemingly unlike things, moderation.
Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Adonai Ha Aretz.
Ace of Wands. Kether of Atziluth, Spirit óf Fire. B of BITOM.

Did Invoking Field Zelator Formula.
E: Ascent into the Cube of Space
E: Earth LIRP
E: Saturn LIRH
N: Body in Assiah (up to Tzedek)

Showered and dressed for therapy appointment. Will discuss dream, heights, and posture today.

Had cup of milk with bowl of one scoop mashed potatoes, quarter pound roast in two pieces, gravy, and one scoop green beans. That was my lunch.

Have realized I do my Zelator Formula largely on auto pilot. Need to concentrate on a goal (willed intent) while doing so on the future. The question is where do I start.

Watching a Los Angeles news channel with a cup of instant coffee.

Had a good therapy session. Delved into fear of heights particularly, but did touch on my readings, particularly Qi Gong and Alexander Technique. The reply back was that correct posture can lead to better health benefits, particularly blood oxygenization and better blood circulation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
-RAPHAEL INVOCATION-

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter

Will do evening Zelator Formula, and reading tonight with emphasis to understand.

May do the same work tomorrow, but not journal. otherwise it's now a midday update every day rather than a morning update.

Perhaps a fair technology update would be to create "retro age jobs" of the 70s and 80s. Full workforce of Americans, ceasing homelessness. Affordable houses. Affordable groceries and cars.

People pissy about me reacting the way I did in the past, tell me. Where were you during those times?

Archangels duly invoked.

Cup of decaf, check. Half drank, check. Assigned reading at hand, check.

Starting reading of The Alchemists Handbook chapter two, The Lesser Circulation. So mething I missed in the reading.

After Mystical-Magical reading I will be touching on Ham Radio, C/Python programming, Digital Logic and VHDL programming, networking, and Arduino programming.

Some numbnuts hung my browser connection, forcing me to close hundreds of tabs, so Ive had to go through my history and delete a lot of shit.
That numbnuts was me.
So now on its separate windows and minimal tabs open.
And if its some other numbnuts, may they die in a headon collision tomorrow and burn in hell.

Ive restored the tabs to the best of my ability, no thanks to the web browser and search engine I use.
Signed up a profile on a dating site. Same old thing, women with kids, just older now.

Last edited:

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday, 2-14-2024. Day of Mercury AND Valentine's Day. Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, Lavender incense.

Slept well. Had a dream that the Mormon church actually contained child abduction, sex magic via LaVeyan sex magick, acts of perversion and Baal worship. it was a maze of wooden doors that only numbers as decor. I was eventually hunted down because I tried to get in on sex acts. Couldn't control or wake up from the dream until the Baal worship point, was having to ride it out until then.

Talked with a friend for an hour and a half.

Drawn under YHVH.
XI Justice. Libra. 22nd Path. The Faithful Intelligence. Balance, equilibrium, balance, justice, court matters.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Ace of Disks. Spirit of Earth. Root of the Powers of Earth. N of NANTA.

Reading today:
The Art and Practice of Geomancy. The Only Way to Learn Astrology. Nothing Special:Living Zen. The Alchemists Handbook. Modern Magic. Kabalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation.

N: Neophyte signs
E: Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram

I'm currently reading "The Practical Kabbalah" by Ambelain and translation by Vaughan, to write a post on conjuring the Shem angels.
Preferably without tools, props or candles and incense. If I can do it, anyone could. What I mean is I have no clairvoyance or clairaudience.
On Getting near to God through the nineteen Shem angels Ive posted about, from 72 Angels of Magick, I will try to include Raziel and the mantras used to call down the angels near, and thus these mantras could be verified for safetys sake and if there are any other mantras, say healing, protection, drawing near to God, having the knowledge and wisdom and understanding (supernal triangle) of God, using (Metatron) the Voice of God, etc. If at all possible.

Still thinking about the bizarre dream I had this morning.
Still reading The Practical Kabbalah Part II.
Still trying to figure a minimalist approach to it.
Had bagels for breakfast and a Healthy Choice Power Bowl for Lunch. Teeth are still sensitive.

I had a fucked up dream this morning.
I was in the Mormon church with my Dad at a sleepover. I lost him in their shuffling us around from room to room to make room for others, got into a fight with some other guy there, had woodies going for Sisters present which they respectfully covered me up with blankets.
At some point in the night I decided to explore the church. Wooden walls and doors, with the only decor as number plates near each door.
It was in fact a maze, and their were every sexual perversion there including onlookers. Mostly male onlookers. I was nude at some pooint and asked if I could join into festivities. I was approved, but there were cheesy effects like 1970s strap on devil horns to adorn the skull, and black capes to be worn.
It eventually evolved into people worshipping Baal.

Had Indian Chicken Curry soup for dinner.

-RAPHAEL INVOCATION-

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter

Watched a couple movies. Did not get around to my readings.
That Mormon dream that you had, was insane.

Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++;+++++±++++++++++±±+++++++++++++
Friday 2-23-2024. Day of Venus. YHVH Tzabaoth, Haniel, Elohim. Green candles, Rose incense.

Slept okay. Dreamed that I was leaving a GD temple, and snakes were biting me to a point of deformity.

Had a jam sandwich with coffee for breakfast.

-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter

-HANIEL INVOCATION-
Friday- Day of Venus

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-
Saturday- Day of Saturn

I suppose with decreased sexuality/hormones, dating someone with interfering kids isnt such an issue now, just dont want to become "Dad".
Plus Im going to have to prepare for a lot of harsh truth and rejection due to my situation these days. I suppose dating someone ten years older than I would be interesting in a few ways. And a relief in a few ways.

On to reading today.

Alright, exercise and diet are must do daily tasks. Still getting fatter than ever due to medication side effects.

Tarot Draws of the Day...
Drawn under YHVH.
I The Magician. Mercury. The Twelfth Path is the Intelligence of Transparency, because it is that species of Magnificence., called CHAZCHAZIT, which is named the place whence issues the vision of those seeing in apparitions. (That is, the prophecies by seers in a vision.). Self-conscious. Magus of the Voice of Power. Kether to Binah, Crown of Understanding. Beth, house, 2. Skills, understanding and use of occult powers.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Ten of Swords. Lord of Ruin. Sol in Gemini, 20 deg to 30 deg Gemini. Malkuth in Yetzirah, Kingdom in Formation.

Brother in Law stepped out, so did Zelator Formula:
E: Ascent into the Cube of Space
E: Lesser Air Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram
E: Lesser Invoking Luna Ritual of the Hexagram
N: Body in Assiah (up to Tzedek)

Had a roast beef sandwich with raspberry jam on white bread, with coffee for lunch. Approx. 1/8 lb R.B.

Three Archangels duly invoked.

Browsing Modern Magick; Kabbalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self Trasformation; Complete Initiation Rituals of the Rosy Cross; The Golden Dawn Books One, Four and Seven; to initiate per the Kabbalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation into the light of the Rosy Cross in the same manner as Outer Order.

I know some claim Self Initiation does not work, that one cannot Self Initiate into the Inner Order, etc.
One can only try, and by pleading to Inner Plane contacts (Shem angels, Archangels).

This is for my Sister, to heal her by making a talisman, consecrating it by smoke and water (tea vapor), and prayed over. To have it near her person enchanted strongly enough through Archangels and the Shem angels (through prayers, invocations and conjurations).

For me, mundane survival needs, and good health and wealth are my talismata flair intents.

Had Chicken Coconut Curry soup for dinner with herbal tea.

Spending time reading up on talismans. My family comes first, and Im determined to have a healthy family.

Crated two threads:

Back to reading. For some reason The Alchemists Handbook is not my jam, so switching back to "Nothing Special" and TGD chapter on Talismans.

And out it came. The truth.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Saturday 2-24-2024. Day of Saturn. YHVH, Tzaphquiel, Aralim. Black candles, Sandalwood incense.

No Cards drawn, archangels invoked, or Zelator Formula done yet. Will be an invoking field however.

After last nights weird conversation about jobs with my Sister and the fact that I was lured out here to become normal, not to have refuge and heal, I must get a job if I want to buy anything. Hey buddy, spare a job for a disabled homeless nutcake?
Thats the honest truth of the matter.

I find it curious that a huge site like match.com teases you with forcing you to pay for membership. Then again, im not the most stable person in the world, so maybe I shouldnt be dating at this time. It kinda sucks when theyre all golddiggers who have a smaller body frame size than yours.

Had a Stouffer's Bowlful (Pepperoni pizza mac n cheese), 680 calories 20g Protein for Brunch. A cup of whole Milk as well.

What I enjoy about my single life is not having datd anyone for ten years, after shaking one of my clinging exes off my shoe.
However, getting back into the dating scene is like every other girlfirend Ive dated, a single woman with two+ kids. And a large body frame.

No work will be done while others are in the house, talking softly to myself last night was apparently heard loud and clear. With antoi-religion people in this house, it's clear I need my own cabin in the woods on the outskirts of town type thing.

TOM is dead as usual, BALG is still somehow lit despite the 80% newbie rate going on there. Thank god we're here.

Did do a Neophyte Formula earlier. Had Tomato Bisque soup after that.

Still losing weight.

Went and sat outside today to take in the sunny skies. Good for the metal health.
All last night my mouth was echoing.my thoughts. I'm 80k plus.8n debt. Within ten years with the help of SSDI 8 could have my student loans paid in full, side debts paid, old roommate rent paid in full, and.be able to go back to school.

I spoke too soon on the debts matter. Guess the song remains the same, Three things in life are certain, taxes, student loans, and death, and death tends to reign above the other two.

Smoothed things out with my sister. Had a yummy stir fry with rice, chicken and green beans my Brother in Law cooked.
Watched a few binge shows.

Did evening Zelator Formula (Invoking Field):
S: Solar Adoration (Philosophicus)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++±+++++++++++++++++±+
Sunday 2-25-2024. Day of Sol. YHVH Eloah ve Daath, Michael, Malachim. Gold or yellow candles, frankincense incense.

Slept until awoken at 6:00am by a phone call from a friend. Talked for an hour and went back to sleep. Dreamed that someone was hacking my phone, then that it was Thanksgiving and cats downstairs were feral feeding off an old turkey.

Doing card draws and Zelator Formula shortly.

Did morning Theoricus Formula (Invoking Field):
E: Lesser Air Invoking Ritual of the Pentagram
E: Lesser Luna Invoking Ritual of the Hexagram
S: Invoking the Four Powers of Air
N: Theoricus Meditation

Tarot Draws for the Day...
Tarot Contemplation Ritual: XII The Hanged Man. Spirit of the Mighty Waters. 23rd Path. Elemental Water. Mem, water, 40.
Tarot Card of the Day: VII The Chariot. 18th Path. Cancer. Cheth, enclosure, 8.

Spoke with my friend again after a raspberry jam sandwich and cafe Americano

I find it curious that a huge site like match.com teases you with forcing you to pay for membership. Then again, im not the most stable person in the world, so maybe I shouldnt be dating at this time. It kinda sucks when theyre all golddiggers who have a smaller body frame size than yours.

Reading Techniques of High Magick:A Manual for Self-Initiation by Skinner and King.
After that Talismans of the Golden Dawn, then Zen, Alchemy, Geomancy and Astrology.

A great idea mentioned to me by @RoccoR to me in the past ... from Techniques of High Magick on the teice daily LBRP:

"It is most important to commence by establishing a rhythm of work, a regular practice which one performs every day no matter what circumstances arise. This makes the student continually aware that magic is a part of his life, not a 'once in a blue moon' experiment, strengthens his determination and at the same time increases his powers of visualization and concentration.

The best exercise for regular use, if possible at the same hour each morning or just before retiring at night, is the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. This should be gradually learnt by the student, beginning with just the Qabalistic Cross and gradually adding each section, the inscription of the pentagram, and the invocation of the Archangels, as he becomes proficient in the proceeding section.

Having established this regular ritual, which the student would do well to maintain as a permanent practice, it is necessary to obtain a Diary, which is to be used to record the exact time of the Ritual and its degree of success, that is the ease with which it was performed, and the resulting 'feel' of the place of working.

This Magical Diary (6) should also be used for entering full details of all other work done, written up at the time it is done, rather like a scientific record, a record which will become increasingly valuable to the aspiring magician as time goes on.

In the meantime, with this regular practice begun, the student should commence specific experiments. There can be no better way of commencing practical magic and, at the same time, developing your intuitive ability than the practice of ritual divination - the transformation of fortune-telling into Magic."

Now I see the point of Christopher's Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation. The side reading is not optional.
Every book we read should be treated as a Grimoire in its own right. Hanging on to each and every word, read cover to cover. Once through no skimming, no skipping. Then read with the goal or intent in mind, every work done in full, a journal kept in a scientific manner.
Every book should be practiced in full, even committed to memory when possible.
The Neophyte grade had us read The Mystical Qabalah, The Sacred Tradition of Ancient Egypt, The Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, and The Tree of Life.
Likewise, in Christophers book, the writing assignments, projects, exercises, and implements are not optional. The more time spent in these the better.
Last but not least, a twice daily collection of rituals known as the (grade) Formula.
In the Zelator grade, I am reading Techniques of High Magick, The Alchemists Handbook, Nothing Special, The Art and Practice of Geomancy, and The Only Way to Learn Astrology.
in addition to Christopher's book, the "Primary Textbook" is The Golden Dawn.
I am also simultaneously reading and practicing Modern Magick by Kraig.
So three textbooks, the side reading, the Formula, the exercises, the writing assignments, the projects, and implements.
Enough to keep a person very busy.
Another reason why the stereotypical wizard lives in a cabin by Walden Pond on the outskirts of town, with a library to make any bibliophile envious, a blacksmith area, an athanor and alchemy lab, a long table and a few chairs, a fireplace, etc.

It then goes on to the chapter on divination through Geomacy and IChing, and later into Tarot reading.

Still reading Techniques of High Magick, as it is a pretty comprehensive book and will pair well with Art and Practice of Geomancy and Geomancy for Beginners.

Food today:
Breakfast - Raspberry Jam sandwhich on multi grain wheat bread with a Cafe Americano
Lunch - 1/2 Tomato Bisque 1/@ Butternut Squash soup with Espresso
Dinner - Chicken Marinara Healthy Choice Bowl dinner, cup of Whole Milk
Dessert - Fat Boys Ice Cream Sandwhich

Exercise Today:
None so far.

Browsing technical documentation while thinkg about about outlining the Neophyte, Zelator and Theoricus initiation ceremonies for not only The Golden Dawn, but also the Fellowship of the Rosy Cross. A task for tomorrow.

Called and spoke with my lawyer regarding my SSDI case.
Will be studying technical materials today and every day including programming(C, Python, PLC/VHDL/Arduino), Linux (SUSE, RHEL), Unix (HP-UX, Solaris), Network+/Security+, and Ham Radio.
I will allot ten hours to tech study daily.
I will allot one hour each to each side reading tradition/high Magick/ Zen/ alchemy/ Geomancy/ Astrology/ energy work.
In short, two Formula, three meals and reading.
Not a promise but a goal.

To do today:
Make calls/handle calls
Breakfast
Tarot draws for TCR and TCotD
Zelator Formula
Read up on and Work on Planetary, Angelic or Pantacle Talismans (for single use goals that are prayed over and activated)
Read technical subjects
Lunch
Read magickal subjects (side readings)
Read primary text material (geomancy, initiations, talismata)
Dinner
Do Theoricus Formula
Meitation
Sleep

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Monday 2-26-2024. Day of Luna. Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim. White/Silver candles, Jasmine incense.

Breakfast: Two hash brown pattys, six mini meatballs.

To do today:
Make calls/handle calls
Breakfast
Tarot draws for TCR and TCotD
Zelator Formula
Read up on and Work on Planetary, Angelic or Pantacle Talismans (for single use goals that are prayed over and activated)
Read technical subjects
Lunch
Read magickal subjects (side readings)
Read primary text material (geomancy, initiations, talismata)
Dinner
Do Theoricus Formula
Meitation
Sleep

Called and spoke with my lawyer regarding my SSDI case.
Will be studying technical materials today and every day including programming(C, Python, PLC/VHDL/Arduino), Linux (SUSE, RHEL), Unix (HP-UX, Solaris), Network+/Security+, and Ham Radio.
I will allot ten hours to tech study daily.
I will allot one hour each to each side reading tradition/high Magick/ Zen/ alchemy/ Geomancy/ Astrology/ energy work.
In short, two Formula, three meals and reading.
Not a promise but a goal.

EMailed Lawyer.

Did Zelator Formula:
E: Lesser Saturn Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram

Lunch: McDonalds Quarter Pounder meal with a large Diet Coke.

My tarot draws today are...
Drawn under YHVH.
XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. Combining seemingly unlike opposites, moderation. Yesod to Tiphareth, Foundation of Beauty.

Tarot Card of the Day:
XV The Devil. Capricorn. Something must happen, for good or for evil. Hod to Tiphareth, the Splendour of Beauty.

Will meditate on these today.

-MICHAEL INVOCATION-
Sunday- Day of the Sun

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-
Monday- Day of the Moon

Yesterday did invoking Luna LRH and the Invoking the Four Power of Air LRP, after the initial LBRP. (Invoking field).

Emotions and thoughts yesterday were scattered, bordering on laziness and lust. Which I believe are vices of Malkuth and Yesod.

Dreams were strange, and pre dreaming was very sexual.

Did not recall details to jot down, will try harder tonight after invoking Luna LRH and Invoking the Four Powers of Air LRP after initial LBRP to clear the new invoking field.

Sadly, yesterday I did not really have any earht shattering thoughts, though was a bit of an airhead in thought.

In review ....
Called Lawyer, case stands as discussed with SSA/DDS.
Had Breakfast - Hash browns and meatballs.
Did Zelator Formula.
Called GroundCover News, no VM could be left as it was full.
Had Lunch - McDonalds 1/4 Pounder mel with Diet Coke.
Updated journal. It is now 13:35.
At 14:00 will start technical study.
At 19:00 will have Dinner - a Healthy Choice meal bowl.
At 20:00 Will pursue magic studies side reading.
Before bed will do Theoricus Formula.
Accomplishing set tasks, albeit a tad late.
Magic studies since side reading has been constantly low, will concentrate on reading one book cover to cover and move onto next.

Self-Note - Add angel mantras, pray for a mantra to be received to increase comprehension of learned material (wisdom).
Work on Angelic Talismans for healing and wholeness. Also for all needs met.

Work on conjuration of a shem angel on the planet of the day.

My sister is coughing bad, blood even. A few hernias and a collapsed lung. So I need healing angels presence in this house. Fuck tech study, my needs can wait. I need to create healing angelic art to place around the house.

I guess I will pursue both disclaimer advice from angelic books to not be a substitute for proper local medical treatment, but cannot hurt, and may even amp up on prayer to God instead of the nightly Z/T Formula routine or angelic conjurations.

On second thought, no, Z/T Formula will tkae place every twelve hours.
Browsing 72 Angels of Magick.

And ... more stress of (my??) own making. Perhaps not here is the answer.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Tuesday 2-27-2024. Day of Mars. Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim. Red candles, Dragons Blood incense.

Had PBJ sandwich and espresso for brunch.

Showered and dressed and groomed for dental surgery appointment.

Did morning Zelator Formula (Invoking Field):

Went to dentist, got crown re-cemented.
Stopped off at Wellness Center, got a tour, application and activities calendar. This will force me to do art and music, as well as additional group therapy, to socialize.
Got a diet coke and a few prescriptions picked up.
Back home now with my sister and an adorable kitty.

Before dental appointment had a biggie value bag from Wendy's, so diet coke, chicken nuggets with honey mustard, cheeseburger and fries.

Will do Theoricus Formula before bedtime. Will try to recall dream details.

Will have house to myself tonight. Need to work on will/intent. So far Ive been riding the wings of life and things were going well, now not so much.
Need to do exercises from the book, even if it means going back to Neophyte grade until I get my shit straight.
Not all of us are geniuses or mister moneybags.
That last point is my goal. Even if I have to scrap my plans and go back to the rat race.l so to speak, at least in a part time basis. What else am I to do? Go to a higher power and ask for money? Go to demons or angels? Elementals? Run two pennies together and wish upon a star?
Nay, the road less travelled .. and work on conjuring angels tonight. 19 angels for getting near to God, and 22 angels of healing is a good start.
Or kick it in the path of least resistance.
Who's to say? Who gives a fuck besides me? I've got enemies I don't know from a hole in the ground, because they're demon worshippers and I'm not. That's the short and simple truth of the matter.
Everything comes easy to them due to whom they work with. That's also a truth.
Who will be the next trendy demon as Lucifer, Asmodeus and Azazel are old news has-beens? That's who they'll be worshipping next, I'd wager money on it.
So, aside from paranoid delusions, knowing some people hate me for being me and not who they want me to be, I have a lot of reading to do, to work and meditate on my will and goals, to try to conjure the Shem angels. That is my nights work.

The activity center I visited today has a very cute receptionist working there, and who knows, I might meet a worthy female and hit it off with her.
Then again, it may or may not develop that way. Either way the receptionist is eye candy at the least. Lots of different activities there, may be fun.
So, that and got my crown refitted and re-cemented. Had lunch before that and got some Zyn as well. Have the house to myself for the most part. May do an early Theoricus Formula and call it a night. Then again, so many projects, so many activities to be had!

People really think that all there is to a relationship is sex. No connection with a like minded person, no eye candy tease for fun, no intellect sharing, no heart sharing. Just sex. How boring.

Okay. Due to my not finishing my side reading, will start the FRC project by outlining the Neophyte Initiation Ceremony, for both the GD and the FRC. Second is Geomancy, the art I have been putting off. Then Alchemy, then Astrology, then Zen. Finally, complete the Neophyte Compendium of God(desse)s.

The card draws today were ...
Drawn under YHVH
XIII Death. Scorpio. The Imaginative Intelligence. Netzach to Tiphareth, Victory of Beauty. Change/transformation. Decay/putrefaction.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Sahddai El Chai
0 The Fool. Elemental Air. The Scintillating Intelligence. Kether to Chokmah, Crown of Wisdom. Folly/mania. Being open to experiences.

Finished the rough outline of the 0=0 HOGD Initiation Ceremony. Now to compare the two order ceremonies. The noticeable thing is the amount of careful reading on the Officers, and that in the two orders, only in the FRC does one bear a sword, the rest bear wands/staffs/sceptres. The other noticeable thing is the difference in the names of the Officers and the layout of the Temple and Altar.

Bedtime for Bonzo.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wednesday, 2-28-2024. Day of Mercury. Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, Lavendar incense.

Woke up at 04:30, had a PBJ sandwich with chips and went back to bed. Had a dream about being a hacker, cop or security analyst, that part was unclear, but was trying to take down a hacker ring. Woke up and got my day going at 09:30. Had a cup of espresso.

Back on reading Outer and Inner Order Initiation Ceremonies, and writing comparison outline.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wednesday, 2-28-2024. Day of Mercury. Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, Lavendar incense.

Woke up at 04:30, had a PBJ sandwich with chips and went back to bed. Had a dream about being a hacker, cop or security analyst, that part was unclear, but was trying to take down a hacker ring. Woke up and got my day going at 09:30. Had a cup of espresso.

Back on reading Outer and Inner Order Initiation Ceremonies, and writing comparison outline.
Had a PBJ sandwich on white bread with raspberry jam.

Slept for an hour vegetating on the couch. Need to break this cycle. Will likely spend more time in my room far away from television.
Had a PBJ sandwich on white bread with raspberry jam.

Have not yet done Zelator Formula.
Did not do Theoricus Formula due to beiong sleepy last night (a red flag). Perhaps do them both early.
Tomorrow is Thursday, 2-29-2024. Perhaps do an invocation to Jupiter tomorrow, and invoke Jupiter via LRH.
Friday is March 1 2024.

Back on the Outline of Initiation Ceremonies today, as well as side reading.
Started laundry. When laundry is done will shower and do Zelator Formula in between the laundry and shower.

Down to a pack of Zyn. Need to learn to balance with the patch and Zyn pouches, I have no intention of quitting, so there is that.

Reading Raziels Paths of Power and other angel books. And Practical Kabbalah. Getting sidetracked a bit, so giving myself an hour.
Today will try to finish The Alchemists Handbook, then start on The Art and Practice of Geomancy, aided in Geomancy by TGD and Techniques of High Magick.

Plan for tonight is to draw a flat and wheel chart as day one of seven geomantic readings. Therefore, angels hour one, TAH, hour two, and ...

Did Tarot Draws:
Tarot Contemplation Ritual -
Drawn under YHVH.
XXI The World. Saturn/Elemental Earth. The 32nd Path, The Administrative Intelligence. Tav, cross, 400. Malkuth to Yesod, Kingdom of Foundation.

Tarot Card of the Day -
Four of Disks, Sol in Capricorn. Lord of Earthly Power. Chesed of Assiah.

Did Zelator Formula:

Took morning medications.

Visualization was fairly good. Started to sweat after Invoking Saturn LRH, profusely sweating after Middle Pillar Ritual. Could see the light, felt the light.

Every night I go to sleep, I lie on my back at first and regulate breathing, trying to breathe correctly. I tried the Middle Pillar Ritual. I then contemplated looking at the stars through my ceiling, and feeling on the ceiling, feeling the effects of gravity. Psi ball earth mastery exercie came to mind, so doing that tonight.

Laundry has washed, now have to dry. Once dry will shower and dress out of pajamas into jeans or sweats.

Clothers are in the dryer. One hour for the angels (Raziels Paths of Power). One hour for Alchemists Handbook. The rest for Geomancy tonight.

Before bedtime, back on the Outline, Theoricus Formula, Middle Pillar and gravity exercise, psi ball exercises (grounding/non grounding).

Tomorrow however, have two appointments, one morning, one afternoon. Optometrist and Therapy. Will try to touch on my mundane concerns, socializing, and heights exposure therapy.

The reason why I tackle so much is to challenge myself to completion. So far its not gone well, quite a few things overdue. I watched a homes dot com commercial, and thought back to my MLM (LIFE) days where I wanted the spiritual, but also all things material. That was a complete and utter failure egged on by fellow LIFErs. Perhaps touch on this as well in therapy.

Read the introduction to Raziel - Paths of Power by Jareth Tempest. Angel hour is up, and laundry should be up soon as well. Then a shower.
After the Shower, back into The Alchemists' Handbook by Frater Albertus. Then back to outline of the 0=0 and 1=10, 2=9 ceremonies of FRC and HOGD.

Had Kung Pao chicken with brown rice for dinner.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thursday 2-29-2024. 09:55 PDT. Day of Jupiter. El, Tzadkiel, Chasmalim. Blue candles, Cedar incense.

Phase of Moon - waning I think

Weather Conditions - 61/49 partly rainy

Emotions - a little bit exhausted, a little bit stressed due to having to go back to MI to put Pandie up for adoption and make my way back to CA.

Physical conditions - sleepy, eyes dilated a bit due to optometry test eye drops. Good signs, no signs of medical conditions or glaucoma, get cholesterol tested. McDonald's sausage egg McMuffin meal with coffee.

Name of Rituals performed - none til I get home. Did not have time due to sleeping late.

Performance - N/A

Results - N/A

UPDATE - Waning moon in Scorpio.

UPDATE - Current transits...
Sun Pisces 10°38’ Pis
Moon Scorpio 7°28’ Sco
Disseminating (236°50’)
Mercury Pisces 11°51’ Pis
Venus Aquarius 16°11’ Aqu
Mars Aquarius 12°43’ Aqu
Jupiter Taurus 11°16’ Tau
Saturn Pisces 9°52’ Pis
Uranus Taurus 19°34’ Tau
Neptune Pisces 26°43’ Pis
Pluto Aquarius 1°12’ Aqu
Node (M) Aries 17°42’ Ari R
True NodeNode (T)Aries15°59’ Ari
Lilith (M) Virgo 16°37’ Vir
Chiron Aries 17°13’ Ari

UPDATE - Vision is blurry except for closeup or reading, a little worse than usual. No excuse not to read.

Slept from 11 to 8. Woke up at least twice during the night. No dream details recalled but had at least three dreams, two connected with each other.
Feel still a bit exhausted, could be due to irregular schedule and stress.

UPDATE - Will do Zelator Formula and then shower when home. Will turn or before have lunch (lunch and dinner TBD).

UPDATE - Learn the three pillars in day to day life. With evil and foolish people learn to switch between the pillars. With good and wise people learn to switch pillars. Strive however to live the Path of the Arrow.

UPDATE - Read Lesson 3 and Lesson 4 from Modern Magick, and Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 from Kabbalah, Magick, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation. While reading the air Grade in each, two events occurred while waiting for my ride back from the Medical clinic - (Kraig) a tall blonde woman cake to this office (by mistake) to drop off a wonderful fragrant bouquet of flowers, mostly white and yellow. While reading Christopher, I noticed a red or orange hummingbird get pollen from orange and green flowers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
UPDATE - (Thursday continued) Went to optometrist, received excellent results. Will need to find providers okay with my insurance to get bifocal glasses. While waiting for my sister to pick me up, read Lessons 3-4 of Donald M. Kraig's Modern Magick and Chapter Four and Five of Kabalah Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation by Lyam Thomas Christopher. Two unexpected events occurred while reading on Air element. A tall blonde woman mistakenly delivered a white and yellow bouquet of flowers, and later a hummingbird, reddish orange in color, visited flowers outside that were orange with broad green leaves.
Got picked up, got a McDonalds Double quarter pounder meap with large diet coke. At therapists office now. When we get back will go into therapy session, then wait an additional hour to hour and a half to be picked up and go home. Will then do Zelator Formula. Had a great therapy session, waiting for my Sister to pick me up.

U)DATE - Going through Earth material and Kabbalah material in both books, to make sure this element has been mastered.
Then picking up on Air element and working all exercises.

UPDATE - Got home, did Zelator Formula.

III The Empress. Venus. The Daughter of the Mighty Ones. The 14th Path. The Creative Intelligence. Binah to Chokmah, the Understanding of Wisdom. Daleth, door, 4.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Seven of Swords. Luna in Aquarius. Lord of Futility. Netzach of Yetzirah.

UPDATE - Results - Invoking Saturn may not be a good idea due to Saturn in my seventh house of Taurus .. in a house mostly full of Saturn ruled signs. Had a slight almost argument with my family member, and the tension annoys me greatly. I hate .. detest conflict. Had spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner. I don't thrive on stress, not at all. Having Almond Joy, Zyn, and Coffee post dinner.
So banishing Saturn until I get a grip as I'm not an Earth sign and my earthy life a mess, not thriving in this grade.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Friday 3-1-2024. Day of Venus. YHVH Tzabaoth, Haniel, Elohim. Green candles, Rose incense.

Did not do evening Theoricus Formula. Had several dreams, and despite my mantra of 'I Will Remember My Dreams', it did not work.

Woke up a half hour ago. Fixed a cup of coffee. I hate tense nights. I need to learn to distance myself, use the main rooms when I have the house to myself. I need to find income and find my own space, or give it all up. Forever. And dissolve into the Bible and therapy simultaneously.

Archangels, yesterday, today and tomorrow to invoke today....
-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter

-HANIEL INVOCATION-
Friday- Day of Venus

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-
Saturday- Day of Saturn

Switching gears to the mundane.
Looking critically at my IT skills unused over a decade, what do I recall doing to solve a given problem at a Unix or Linux console?
How much do I recall of ticketing systems used? Windows based Unix/Linux/Storage/Data Recovery tools? Basic and advanced networking? Scripting? Security controls, concepts and implementation? Multimedia software?
Programming - C, VHDL/Arduino, Python? Can I adequately program in any of them? Setup structured include/header files? Abstract data types? Basic and advanced data types? concept and implementation of algorithms? Program conception, implementation and flow at a basic log n value for reduction of code overhead?
Cognitive neurology and psychoology? Knowledge of seizure disorder and testing/treatment? Anthropology/archaeology?
Physical fitness - Hatha and Kundalini Yoga? Pilates? Alexander Technique? Basic anaerobic and cardio exercises? What is my weight? Ideal? Time limit to reach ideal from current weight? Muscle and skin tone? Tanning? Hydration of skin tone? Reduction of cellulite and or stretch marks and wrinkles? Reduction of eye puffiness and dark marks under the eyes?
Finances - How much is my necessary cost of living budget projected for SSDI income and cost of living expenses? How to get my solitary cabin on the outskirts of town with supply delivery and mail reception? How to setup a basic alchemy lab? How to do so with an athanor?

Have had a couple cups of coffee, and have brought up all of my include/header files for python handling. Most of these will be GIS/SatNet programming, or VHDL/Arduino programming. Minimal overhead in programming, even of the wheel needs to be reincarnated. Learning Python at a basic level today, within a week intermediate, by a month, advanced. Learn about software repositories, create one and link to my LinkedIn profile and Facebook profile, on my Indeed resume.

First goal of SSDI income - Establish a home and cost of living setup. Second goal, start a 401K setup for investments in short term high yield funds and stocks. Pay attention to stock market, learn how it works, pay attention to trending stocks. Third goal, payoff outstanding debts and raise credit score. Get a BlueBird Amex card and use responsibly to raise credit score. Fourth, raise savings account value, keep consistent for a year.

Therapy goals - Get my sister to go to Therapy with me since she is dissatisfied with my therapy results. Perhaps arrange a third of the time for me, a third of the time for her, a third of the time for us both. Weekly. Go to activities center tomorrow and enter into the BPD group therapy class and the Schozophrenia group therapy class, and art journalling, design astral temple in art class.

This evening will get back to the magick reading.

My main concern with my space_travel programs were how to bridge between IO and numerical processing and an actual circuit firing mechanism, which would be done through an Arduino interface, or Verilog/VHDL. Now I have an idea how to do so.

Ive located documentation for RHEL, SUSE Linux, Debian, HP-Ux and Solaris.
As for ticketing systems, I can always be trained on one, as for tools, well, those will come in time.
As for Linux and Unix, I taught myself before, and can teach myself again.
Programming/Scripting, Ive been taught, taught myself, and can and am teaching myself again.

Networking and HAM/Shortwave Radio are my primary focus, the HAM Technician exam and the Network+ exam will come first.
Exams will come out of income, no matter how I come up with some.

I missed my calls today, will restart/reboot myself early Monday morning.

As for Neurology and Anatomy/Physiology, it will be my first time as an adult learning them.
Anthropology Ive not taken since college, and Archaeology the closest study near that was Geology in college as well.

I know none of this has anything to do with magick, tiday is an off-day for me. I have no commitments and calls made would be slowed over the weekend anyway. Better to to pick up on Magick today through the Zelator Formula, an early Theoricus Formula, and a morning Zelator Formula before my BPD and Schizophrenia classes. That will also help later with Neurology and Anatomy/Physiology study.

Magickally speaking, starting tonight is a regularly scheduled time for meditation. Before family arrives home, to be done every day without fail.
Magickally speaking, the ZF will be starting tomorrow in early morning without fail, and TF before meditation every evening without fail.

Last edited: