• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Friday 3-1-2024. Day of Venus. YHVH Tzabaoth, Haniel, Elohim. Green candles, Rose incense.

Did not do evening Theoricus Formula. Had several dreams, and despite my mantra of 'I Will Remember My Dreams', it did not work.

Woke up a half hour ago. Fixed a cup of coffee. I hate tense nights. I need to learn to distance myself, use the main rooms when I have the house to myself. I need to find income and find my own space, or give it all up. Forever. And dissolve into the Bible and therapy simultaneously.

Will do Zelator Formula later.

Archangels, yesterday, today and tomorrow to invoke today....
-TZADKIEL INVOCATION-
Thursday- Day of Jupiter

+ In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of EL, who governeth the sphere of Chesed and Jupiter, I call upon TZADKIEL, Justice of God, Archangel of Divine Clemency. Form us unto completion through wisdom and humility as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzadkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Jupiter. Rid me of haughtiness, arrogance, and greed. Inspire me with productive ambition, optimism, generosity, tolerance, health, wealth, and the ability to accurately rule and govern my own faculties towards prosperity and beneficial attitudes.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

-HANIEL INVOCATION-
Friday- Day of Venus

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

-TZAPHKIEL INVOCATION-
Saturday- Day of Saturn

Under the authority of YHVH ELOHIM, who governeth the sphere of Binah and Saturn, I call upon TZAPHKIEL, Contemplation of God, Archangel of spiritual strife against evil, and keeper of the Akashic records. Form us unto completion through silence, steadiness, and perseverance as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Tzaphkiel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Saturn. Rid me of inertia and self-destruction. Inspire me with patience, discipline, responsibility, wisdom of experience, meditation, and the proper management of all structure, limitations, and boundaries.

Switching gears to the mundane.
Looking critically at my IT skills unused over a decade, what do I recall doing to solve a given problem at a Unix or Linux console?
How much do I recall of ticketing systems used? Windows based Unix/Linux/Storage/Data Recovery tools? Basic and advanced networking? Scripting? Security controls, concepts and implementation? Multimedia software?
Programming - C, VHDL/Arduino, Python? Can I adequately program in any of them? Setup structured include/header files? Abstract data types? Basic and advanced data types? concept and implementation of algorithms? Program conception, implementation and flow at a basic log n value for reduction of code overhead?
Cognitive neurology and psychoology? Knowledge of seizure disorder and testing/treatment? Anthropology/archaeology?
Physical fitness - Hatha and Kundalini Yoga? Pilates? Alexander Technique? Basic anaerobic and cardio exercises? What is my weight? Ideal? Time limit to reach ideal from current weight? Muscle and skin tone? Tanning? Hydration of skin tone? Reduction of cellulite and or stretch marks and wrinkles? Reduction of eye puffiness and dark marks under the eyes?
Finances - How much is my necessary cost of living budget projected for SSDI income and cost of living expenses? How to get my solitary cabin on the outskirts of town with supply delivery and mail reception? How to setup a basic alchemy lab? How to do so with an athanor?
Have had a couple cups of coffee, and have brought up all of my include/header files for python handling. Most of these will be GIS/SatNet programming, or VHDL/Arduino programming. Minimal overhead in programming, even of the wheel needs to be reincarnated. Learning Python at a basic level today, within a week intermediate, by a month, advanced. Learn about software repositories, create one and link to my LinkedIn profile and Facebook profile, on my Indeed resume.
First goal of SSDI income - Establish a home and cost of living setup. Second goal, start a 401K setup for investments in short term high yield funds and stocks. Pay attention to stock market, learn how it works, pay attention to trending stocks. Third goal, payoff outstanding debts and raise credit score. Get a BlueBird Amex card and use responsibly to raise credit score. Fourth, raise savings account value, keep consistent for a year.
Therapy goals - Get my sister to go to Therapy with me since she is dissatisfied with my therapy results. Perhaps arrange a third of the time for me, a third of the time for her, a third of the time for us both. Weekly. Go to activities center tomorrow and enter into the BPD group therapy class and the Schozophrenia group therapy class, and art journalling, design astral temple in art class.

This evening will get back to the magick reading.

My main concern with my space_travel programs were how to bridge between IO and numerical processing and an actual circuit firing mechanism, which would be done through an Arduino interface, or Verilog/VHDL. Now I have an idea how to do so.
Ive located documentation for RHEL, SUSE Linux, Debian, HP-Ux and Solaris.
As for ticketing systems, I can always be trained on one, as for tools, well, those will come in time.
As for Linux and Unix, I taught myself before, and can teach myself again.
Programming/Scripting, Ive been taught, taught myself, and can and am teaching myself again.

Networking and HAM/Shortwave Radio are my primary focus, the HAM Technician exam and the Network+ exam will come first.
Exams will come out of income, no matter how I come up with some.

I missed my calls today, will restart/reboot myself early Monday morning.

As for Neurology and Anatomy/Physiology, it will be my first time as an adult learning them.
Anthropology Ive not taken since college, and Archaeology the closest study near that was Geology in college as well.

I know none of this has anything to do with magick, tiday is an off-day for me. I have no commitments and calls made would be slowed over the weekend anyway. Better to to pick up on Magick today through the Zelator Formula, an early Theoricus Formula, and a morning Zelator Formula before my BPD and Schizophrenia classes. That will also help later with Neurology and Anatomy/Physiology study.

Magickally speaking, starting tonight is a regularly scheduled time for meditation. Before family arrives home, to be done every day without fail.
Magickally speaking, the ZF will be starting tomorrow in early morning without fail, and TF before meditation every evening without fail.
Shall do Zelator Formula in a bit, all family members are here, and it breaks my concentration knowing Im being overheard. Will do Thoricus Formula shortly before bedtime, after Meditation hour.
Post automatically merged:

Tarot draws for the day...
Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Spirit of the Aeythers. 11th Path, the Scintillating Intelligence. Kether to Chokmah, Crown of Wisdom. Aleph, ox, 1.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Five of Wands, Saturn in Leo. Lord of Strife. Geburah of Atziluth.

Performed Zelator Formula:
E: Banishing Proclamation
E: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
E: Shining Crosses Ritual
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
E: Lesser Saturn Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram
E: Solar Adoration (Theoricus)
S: Invoking the Four Powers of Earth
S: Solar Adoration (Philosophus)
W: Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
W: Solar Adoration (Practicus)
N: Body in Assiah (up to Shemesh)
N: Zelator Meditation
N: Solar Adoration (Zelator)

Trio of Archangels invoked. Legs warm because of it.
During the Zelator Formula, between the Invoking the Four Powers of Earth, had flatulence, and had to use the bathroom, yet I endured; by the end of the Middle Pillar Ritual and beginning the Body in Assiah, felt sweat rolling.
Will soon eat, shower and dress in pajamas.

UPDATE - Watched a movie, had a couple of lemon raspberry cupcakes my sister made. Later after the movie had a queso chicken Stouffer's Bowlful (480 calories, 20 g protein). Got out today and walked five house lengths. Took medication for morning around 5pm. Still have yet to shower, or may shower in the morning.
That is a big "if" I go to the BPD and Schizophrenia group therapy classes tomorrow morning.

UPDATE - Main theme for the day has been relaxation.

Read a bit on numerical methods in Python programming. I'm getting started on my journey to my past, my true self. I spotted a syntax issue with my python scripts. Will need to sit down, read my function names and document them with the standard:
#
# Script Name:
# Script Purpose:
# Inputs :
# Processing:
# Outputs:
# Returns:
#
With this, I can reference each and know where my code stands. As for Unix and Linux, will re read Essential Systems Administration, and then Release Notes for each flavor. Will read each flavors Sysadmin Reference document. As for HR and Networking, have test study guides.
We will see how the weekend goes.

UPDATE: My left arm has been killing me, and the Spear of Destiny and Blood of Christ helped. it sounds like fantasy, but it helped. I also discovered how i have positioned myself in sleep, has contributed.

UPDATE: What does this have to do with magic. First of all, I had to face my own bullshit, and realize I haven't been my true self. That caring and hardworking and generous side. I've been hiding like a bitch, a facet of my true self as well, I'm no Mr tough guy. I need to get work and pay my own way until SSDI comes and after as well. I really cannot work unless it is remote work. Still, income is necessary.
Second, location location location. Am I Western or Midwestern? Cost of Living is a very real phenomenon. And yes, a burger flipper or sub artist deserves twenty per hour and full health insurance and stick sharing. Why? Why not? The burger doesn't flip itself and your hungry (hangry?) ass went there in the first place.

What does this have to do with magic. Know thyself and shadow work. For a start.
Beyond that, will, to know, to will, to dare. And when you get paid, your ass remembers to be silent. it is nobody's business but your own.
Third, it's to push through resistance.
Push through the trials and tribulations.
Fourth, fuck it, why not?

UPDATE - Burned a few calories unloading and loading the dishwasher. Had cleaned the counter before and after the cupcakes were made for the party they're at.

Made a cup of coffee.

Deciding whether or not I want to go to the classes tomorrow, if I am ready for that. If I am ready for absolute strangers to know my true self, in person, if I have that level of trust.

Funny isn't it? You can love or hate a complete stranger based on earsay and difference in religion and politics, but would you do everything you do in their presence.
Yes! Many proclaim, but I think you're full of it.

UPDATE - So I've been thinking about the three pillars recently on the ToL. How one cannot exist without the others, the pros and cons, vices and virtues. Now, in terms of infernal spirits, what do I think of them now? I don't. Sure, I could become a franchise owner from register jockey, but do I really want to work on food service? Big NO from me there. Similarly, even though I could become a Senior VP of a company, do I want to work for horrid bosses? Big NO there as well. So I don't. To each their own. Our soup is our true self, that beautiful is as toddlers to adults.
Television aside, did you really want to go Team Demon? Some do, yes. Most, no, you're a bunch of inept weaklings. You don't have the balls to stand on your own through a hell thrust at you. So why demons? Why not face more terrible forces who can smote a city in an instant? Yes, Im talking about angels.
Are they different? Yes, of course they are. And they can both beautify or wreck your world. But which vibration do you want? Do you want one where you can have your hearts delights by walking on all fours, or one where you can stand with them and get your hearts delights?

okay. It is evening. Bedtime comes soon. So a bit of magical reading, meditation, shower, Theoricus Formula and then off to sleep.

UPDATE - You may think I'm a tad harsh. It's okay, I'm weak and inept myself. So what therefore is my point? Magic without aid of spirits. Some say that is not possible, but it is, you just have to believe in yourself. And don't mind me, I'm just saying I don't jive with one of the two sides. That's all. You do you. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

UPDATE - As my mind runs rampant, why Team Angel? Perhaps it's fear of the state, perhaps it's the idea portrayed by beautiful Renaissance painting figures, perhaps it's that they're roughly the same, one just pushes you to be your best walking in the footsteps of HaShem. I walk with the hope of Christ in HaShem. I walk alone for the most part. I ride on the winds of life, winging it. Sometimes it works in my favor. No, it's about values you would instill in your own children, what you admire in your family. it feels like we walk alone. But in his might, very little can we be touched in the spiritual side. Job was aan who had his life turned upside down. But he faced God and spoke truth. God restored all he lost. in this temporary world, we hope for the world to come, a Jehovah Witnesses wet dream. Beautifully rendered and colored. But is it true? That we must learn ourself. SO why Team Angel? Values. Principles. From hence were Virtues and Principalities. Get it? The values we hold der is not to be a sleaze in life. The values we hold are to be the best we can be. And God has us walk it alone, because he knows we can endure the storm. Yet we are not alone. Never.

UPDATE - You see, my thoughts are my meditation.

UPDATE - Did evening Zelator Formula.
Went to bed. Slept for five and a half hours. Awoke to grab a snack and take a Zyn pouch. In a mood where I could sleep, or try to stay awake. No nightmares or anything like that. Just half awake.

UPDATE - I recall last night, doing the Zelator Formula as if I had sat up and exited my body, using The Great Voice, performing all exercises. Then merging back into my body.
I recall then working the evocation keys of Raziel, and realizing right spokes of cave tunnels that lead from this world into the forest of pines to find Raziel, a woman with black hair to be the only one with me there. I requested my sister to be healed from ills, and asked if I could be in contact in the future which was affirmed.
I turn imagined the ceiling of stars above me on this swiftly tilted planet, and the weight affects of gravity vs non gravity and the marvel of it all.
Just imagination? is magic imagination or a side effect? A key nonetheless.

UPDATE - Not going to the activity center today, just not ready to mingle. Monday seems key though.

UPDATE - Monday through Thursday. It's time and yes I'm ready. My day off is Friday and Sunday, so Mon-Thu, and Sat are events after the activities center. Mostly in house at the activities center. Due to the leg tremors, not sure i want to do the outside outings. Not crossing against 55 mph roads with texting maniacs behind the wheels, that's for sure.

UPDATE -
Scientific arguments aside (as well as my comprehension and programming skills aside), working on a suite of space travel Python scripts that can also be ported to the C programming language.
The idea is first of all, Arduino/Verilog/VHDL interfacing as it etches a circuit for a given spacecraft for a given body for ice slab extra room from a body in space found via GPS/QGIS, and communicates via TCPIP and SatNet. Thee ice slabs are put in chassis bays called dry ice beds, for later insertion into the Arctic Ocean, and finally outputs the statistics and atmospheric data of it all. No simple endeavour for me as I barely understand Python. The reason Python was chosen over C is basically due to Already existing.l modules that help.
So. Book by book, will learn and comprehend Python and fine tune my scripts to their purpose, Inputs, Processing, Outputs, and Return data.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Saturday 3-2-2024. Day of Saturn YHVH, Tzaphqiel, Aralim. Black candles, Sandalwood incense.

Went to bed. Slept for five and a half hours. Awoke to grab a snack and take a Zyn pouch. In a mood where I could sleep, or try to stay awake. No nightmares or anything like that. Just half awake.
6:17 AM

UPDATE - I recall last night, doing the Zelator Formula as if I had sat up and exited my body, using The Great Voice, performing all exercises. Then merging back into my body.
I recall then working the evocation keys of Raziel, and realizing right spokes of cave tunnels that lead from this world into the forest of pines to find Raziel, a woman with black hair to be the only one with me there. I requested my sister to be healed from ills, and asked if I could be in contact in the future which was affirmed.
I turn imagined the ceiling of stars above me on this swiftly tilted planet, and the weight affects of gravity vs non gravity and the marvel of it all.
6:18 AM

UPDATE - Not going to the activity center today, just not ready to mingle. Monday seems key though.
6:30 AM

UPDATE - Monday through Thursday. It's time and yes I'm ready. My day off is Friday and Sunday, so Mon-Thu, and Sat are events after the activities center. Mostly in house at the activities center. Due to the leg tremors, not sure i want to do the outside outings. Not crossing against 55 mph roads with texting maniacs behind the wheels, that's for sure.
7:34

UPDATE -
Scientific arguments aside (as well as my comprehension and programming skills aside), working on a suite of space travel Python scripts that can also be ported to the C programming language.
The idea is first of all, Arduino/Verilog/VHDL interfacing as it etches a circuit for a given spacecraft for a given body for ice slab extra room from a body in space found via GPS/QGIS, and communicates via TCPIP and SatNet. Thee ice slabs are put in chassis bays called dry ice beds, for later insertion into the Arctic Ocean, and finally outputs the statistics and atmospheric data of it all. No simple endeavour for me as I barely understand Python. The reason Python was chosen over C is basically due to Already existing.l modules that help.
So. Book by book, will learn and comprehend Python and fine tune my scripts to their purpose, Inputs, Processing, Outputs, and Return data.
7:36

I am transforming myself by use of inherent skills and talent that was near annihilated and forgotten, through therapy, and mostly withdrawal from society and the workplace, through self care and healing, through medications.
My transformation may be different, but on the path. I have been introduced to mastery of my life and the earth element. In this year I will be taking on the Air element. My transformation is not fantasy or a wish, but perseverance through hard work, trials and tribulations, all my old beliefs shattered and my world turned upside down.
8:23

Was pleasantly surprised to find a chicken tenders meal for me from Cains when I awoke from a nap, as my sister brought us all cains meals.

UPDATE -
(Centering Field)

Drawn under YHVH.
XIX The Sun. Sol. Lord of the Fire of the World. Yesod to Hod. Foundation of Splendour. 30th Path, The Collecting Intelligence. Resh, head not a head, 200.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under YHVH.
Prince of Wands. Air of Fire. O of BITOM. Tiphareth of Atziluth.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday 3-2-2024. Day of Saturn YHVH, Tzaphqiel, Aralim. Black candles, Sandalwood incense. 5:14AM

6:17AM

6:18AM

6:30AM

7:32AM

UPDATE -
7Today at 10:34 AM

I am transforming myself by use of inherent skills and talent that was near annihilated and forgotten, through therapy, and mostly withdrawal from society and the workplace, through self care and healing, through medications.
My transformation may be different, but on the path. I have been introduced to mastery of my life and the earth element. In this year I will be taking on the Air element. My transformation is not fantasy or a wish, but perseverance through hard work, trials and tribulations, all my old beliefs shattered and my world turned upside down.
8:23

Was pleasantly surprised to find a chicken tenders meal for me from Cains when I awoke from a nap, as my sister brought us all cains meals.
1:54PM

UPDATE -
(Centering Field)

Drawn under YHVH.
XIX The Sun. Sol. Lord of the Fire of the World. Yesod to Hod. Foundation of Splendour. 30th Path, The Collecting Intelligence. Resh, head not a head, 200.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under YHVH.
Prince of Wands. Air of Fire. O of BITOM. Tiphareth of Atziluth.
2:35 PM

Listening to music atm.

Switching gears to go through Linux+, A+, Network+, Security+, AWS (Amazon Web Services), CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker), and HRT (Ham Radio Technician) exam engines/study guides. After that, MySQL, Python and C programming. Then study Unix and Linux and Cisco documentation.
3:06 PM

Assuming transportation can be arranged, will adopt the old 9 to 5 schedule with peas commute time and shower of course. 9 to 2 to be precise.

Found that my love of having multiple windows and files open hogged machine memory consumption. So this will make it easier for me to switch between mundane study and browsing, and Magick study and browsing.
Except for the forum that is. Folks here respect or tolerate me, so my loyalty is here. part of y true self there.
Others didn't so they lost me.

So, starting Monday tossed back into the world ready or not. Hey, at least it's a creative center anc I'm a known nutcase, so could do a public LBRP possibly. Yet, my morning wake will be a Zelator Formula, evening retire a Theoricus Formula. in between, daytime mundane, evening Magick. The two must remain separate.

UPDATE -
Will practice PE during the week at the activity center as well. if not, will do when home. Regularly. And TF will be done before bedtime, after meditation. Every day without fail. This regularity will be my act of will.
My education will also be my act of will. If a supplement for memory is required, turn I will find a way to obtain it. The natural result should be preparation for either or both exams and employment of some kind, even tutoring. This knowledge will be my act of will.
My Magick reading shall be my will along with all requirements and will be regular. My magical knowledge will be my act of will. My regular Magick practice will be my act of will.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sunday 3-3-2024. Day of Sol. YHVH Eloah ve Daath, Michael, Malachim. Gold or yellow candles, frankincense incense.

Slept most of the day. Dreams involved cops or being a cop.

I completed the Zelator Formula for the evening. 11:54 PDT. Bedtime now :)

Monday 3-4-2024. Day of Luna. Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim. Silver or White candles. Jasmine incense.

Will do Zelator Formula shortly.

UPDATE -
Made some necessary calls, took a three hour nap.

Did not yet do Zelator Formula, will do by three.

About to tackle the mundane, starting with Python/Verilog/Arcuino and C/Verilog/Arduino circuit level programming.
After the venture into programming, will turn sights toward satellite/ham radio and telecommunications/networking.
Then will shift focus to UNIX (HPUX and Solaris) systems networking and administration.
Then will shift focus to cognitive neurology/dementia and mental health/physical exercise.

Tonight will study magick materials and do Theoricus Formula. Then meditate and sleep.

UPDATE -
Had waffles and hashbrowns for breakfast.

Wrote the earlier Update. Closed a few materials. Bookmarked some sites and closed them.

Reading Learning Python, other books at the ready. Have suite of space travel python scripts open.
No longer care if someone tries to rip off the idea, Im doing this to learn a few concepts.

Doing Zelator Formula in a bit.

UPDATE -
Switching Zelator Formula to evening tonight and TF after meditation tonight.
Starting tomorrow will get up at 7am, get ready, and do ZF. At night will do TF.
Magickal study tonight, at least a solid hour.
One solid hour for meditation.
One solid hour for ZF and TF.

Updated all python source scripts with function header comment blocks. Still studying python and arduino. HR/SatNet tonight.
This will make it easier to update the functions and make sure they do precisely what the header instructs in the comment block.
Am getting to a point where I will create an arduino module file with common functions and create documentation after testing.
Its at a point where it looks like the circuit functions are getting pins, a slot number on the server, and lighting up the pins.

UPDATE -
Went shopping still have half the food balance on my card, plus some cash in wallet.
Doing ZF in a bit, then switching gears to Ham Radio and SatNet study.
Then will switch gears to Solaris networking and HP-UX Networking.

UPDATE -
(Centering Field)

Drawn under YHVH.
VIII Strength. Leo. Geburah to Gedulah. Fear of Mercy. 19th Path. Teth, serpent, 9.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Shaddai El Chai.
XVIII. The Moon. Pisces. Malkuth to Netzach. Kingdom of Victory. 29th Path. Qoph, back of head, 100.
5:45 PM PDT

UPDATE -
Had dinner, bowl of Tomato Soup and Mostacolli with meat sauce and cheese.
Updated python scripts comment blocks and now researching Ham Radio and SatNet. SatNet is relatively simple, as it slowly evolved from a BBS system architecture to TCP/IP packet send/receive architecture. GPS is also a subject of study. All can be integrated into satcomm.py.
Going to allocate my time to Ham Radio for the next hour, then switch to magickal reading.

UPDATE -
Did not go to Activities Center last week as I wasnt feeling it, was just too much too soon for me.
Did not go today either as I slept in. Tomorrow however will be going for anxiety and anger management.

UPDATE -
Took a break from reading. For the night.
Earlier plans may or may not stand.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Tursday 3-5-2024. Day of Mars. Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim. Scarlet Red candles, Dragons Blood incense. Sword.

Slept until 1:30, did not get back to bed until 4:30, then up again at 7:30. No Dream details recalled.

Drawn under YHVH.
V The Hierophant. Taurus. The Magus of the Eternal. The 16th Path. The Perpetual or Triumphant Intelligent. Chokmah to Chesed, Wisdom of Mercy. Vav, a nail, 6.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Six of Disks. Luna in Taurus. Lord of Success. Tiphareth of Assiah.

Studying hardware interfacing in C and Python; QGIS, GPS, SatNet and Ham Radio Technician exam guide.

Soon will be omw to my psychiatric appointment.

Have not yet done my Zelator Formula, will do once I am back home.

Home. Was told I have to quit nicotine and caffeine and get a job.

Applying for remote jobs.

Today was very Taurus-esque (no arguments allowed), and very Martial. My psychiatrist was even wearing a scarlet polo shirt!
My Sister and I dont see eye to eye but understand each other.
Caffiene is frowned upon as it is buyable with food stamps but does not help in defeating tremors or seizures.
Marijuana is frowned upon because it may contribute to seizures.
Nicotine is frowned upon as it is a luxury and not good for bodily health.
So, put simply, get a job to afford luxury items, quit nicotine and caffiene. Dont smoke or consume THC.
In other words, be the most boring human ever.
Have not lost weight but gained weight. Guess what will happen with not consuming nicotine?

UPDATE -
(Centering Field)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Wednesday, 3-6-2024. Day of Mercury. Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles. Lavender incense.

Awoke at 8:30 and finally found my phone. Saw I had a missed call. Turns out it was a job recruiter (applied to twenty remote jobs last night, some federal.

No dream details recalled except a parking structure accessible onl by climbing stairs of books with a group of friends and along the way finding a copy of Three Books of Occult Philosophy and The Magus. It had been a night of partying.

No Zelator Formula has been done yet.

Will be making a few calls, then doing the Zelator Formula, then shower and dress.
Job inter view did not pan out how Id hoped. Put my best foot forward and was honest though. Their loss.

Have a thorax and lung Cancer screening Friday. Have a Social Worker visit today. Therapy has been cancelled for tomorrow and Activities Center Saturday morning.

So tomorrow and Sunday leaping on Magick studies.
Leaping on Ham Radio Technician exam study.
Working on programming in Python and Arduino every night.
Every day when able will do Magick studies.

Social Work appointment went well. After dinner will retire to do Zelator Formula, meditation and study. Tomorrow will devote to Magick studies. Friday have Cancer screening, Saturday support groups at Activity Center. Sunday Magick studies. And somewhere in between Ham Radio Tech exam study. Not in competition with anyone but myself.

Tarot draws for today....

VIII Strength. Leo. Geburah to Chesed. Fear of Mercy.

Tarot Card for the day:
Two of Wands. Sol in Aries. Lord of Dominion. Chokmah of Atziluth.

My sister made a very yummy chicken and broccoli casserole for dinner.
Watching television right now.

No work was done yesterday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thursday, 3-7-2024. Day of Jupiter. El, Tzadkiel, Chasmalim. Blue candles. Cedar incense.

Awoke at 9:15. No dream details recalled.

Currently having my morning cup of coffee ☕ After that will figure out what to eat for breakfast.
Going to go outside for a few once presentable.

Went outside with my cup of coffee, and looked up at the sky to see a massive gray clouds. So I said my little spell that I say, to make it a sunny day. All of a sudden the clouds started to drift apart a little on the sun come out. It's battling right now it may just be that it has to be a rainy day.

The sun finally did come out for a bit.

Had casserole for lunch.
Warning off nicotine the past day. Relying on the patch today.

Did Zelator Formula:
(Centering Field)

Took a slight nap with the cat then had an early dinner, a small cheese pizza (microwaveable kind).

For some reason, my upper arms (primarily my writing arm) and rotator cuffs are extremely stiff and painful. I'm not surprised that the right arm rotator cuff is messed up, but still unpleasant.

I've also noticed my weight loss .. and in general my discipline .. has been pretty shitty. Today I'm glad I just decided to do the ZF this morning. I need to get myself to do it without fail twice a day like regular clockwork.

My waking up during the witching hours is starting to piss me off a tad. What if I had a job and had to go to work? Bring disabled means having to rest and heal.

Do I need to build a massive army of servitors that feed off parasites, disembodied spirits and demons?

So in ten days I have a cancer screening on my chest and lungs, the dentists said there was no sign of oral cancer which is good, but there is a cyst or growing growth beneath my right ribcage. I don't know what's going on but having had asthma and being short of breath is a pain in the ass trying to vibrate divine names and do simultaneous sweeping movements during rituals without getting short of breath.

So I guess California is my new home for a year or two until I have money for an apartment in MI through SSDI once approved.

So I need to read quite a bit. It appears that four primary texts are now required reading and practice:
Techniques of High Magick was side reading primarily for Geomancy, but is a primer on Magick in its own right.
Simultaneous reading for elemental grade work, Modern Magick.
Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation as primary grade text.
And last but not least, The Golden Dawn.

Then there is the other side reading that needs to get done.

Tabling the space project for next week to get caught up on magick reading.

As I reloaded all webpages opened, and browsing my open files, it occurred to me that any field is like magick, there are many forms of magick, there are many resources, usually publically available. Let's say unix, well, we have three major forms - AIX, HPUX, and Solaris.
Lets say linux, well, three most popular are Debian, RedHat Enterprise, and SUSE Enterprise. Each have sub magick fields. Then there are side magicks, such as EDI, Cloud, Networking (Cisco, AWS). Then there is programming, telecommunications, security. Just a few hats of wizardry.

Opened all magick reading as well, so will spend my night reading wizardry subjects.
Space project is tabled until next week, inluding PLC programming, so Python and C are likewise tabled til then.

Awoke at 4am, fixed a PBJ sandwich ate, went back to bed approx 4:30.
Awoke from a dream at 6:45. Good thing since I haven't recalled dreams recently.
Was going down a hilly street in a truck with no brakes after being home to grab books and things. Had. Passenger complaining about this or that. Was trying to simultaneously brake and turn the lights on as it was getting dark out. Finally got to parking it iin an incline DQ parking lot.

Having my second cup of coffee.
When I have the house to myself or at least in an hour or so until all are awake, will do morning Zelator Formula.
Will also get to reading when I am a bit more awake.

Will take my shower after the Zelator Formula, them do laundry and get toy reading.

get to my reading

Today will work on meditation, Alexander Technique and Wall Pilates.

Today will work on mindfulness reading. That is to read to understand and comprehend, and remember.

Today will work on visualization skill.

Today will work on Star Ruby and Star Sapphire methods as well as traditional.

Today will work on exercises in energy work,watering the element, and getting projects and writing done.

Today will work on side reading.

Today will spill over into this weekend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DATE: Friday 3-8-2024.
DAY: Day of Venus. YHVH Elohim, Haniel, Elohim. Green candles, Rose incense.
TIME: 09:43

PHASE OF MOON: Waxing Basalmic 336.33 Aquarius (Will enter new moon soon)
Sun
Sun
Pisces
18°37’ Pis
Moon
Moon
Aquarius
25°11’ Aqu
u_50_2.png
Balsamic Moon (336°33’)
Mercury
Mercury 27°12’ Pis
Venus
Venus 26°03’ Aqu
Mars
Mars 18°54’ Aqu
Jupiter
Jupiter 12°41’ Tau
Saturn
Saturn 10°51’ Pis
Uranus 19°49’ Tau
Neptune 27°01’ Pis
Pluto 1°24’ Aqu
Node (M) 17°17’ Ari R
Node (T) 15°49’ Ari R
Lilith (M) 17°30’ Vir
Chiron 17°37’ Ari

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 69/46 Partly Cloudy

EMOTIONS: Frustrated, anxious, sad. Frustrated due to lack of income and having to give up nicotine and caffiene soon. Anxious due to income and housing and SSDI. Sad because I have to give up my adopted pet yet again after being away from her for over four months.

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore arms and rotator cuffs, sore knees and legs. Essentially sore all over. Not showered for four days, showering today after Zelator Formula.

NAME OF RITUALS PERFORMED: To Be Done later.
Body Awareness Ritual. Relaxation Ritual. Tarot Contemplation Ritual(RW)/Tarot Card of the Day(Thoth). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Shining Crosses Ritual. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Banishing Saturn Ritual of the Hexagram. Solar Adoratation (Theoricus). Invoking the Four Powers of Earth. Solar Adoration (Philosophus). Middle Pillar Ritual. Solar Adoration (Practicus). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Body in Assiah. Zelator Meditation. Solar Adoration (Zelator). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

PERFORMANCE: To Be Determined later.

RESULTS: To Be Determined Later.

SLEEP/DREAMS:
Awoke at 4am, fixed a PBJ sandwich ate, went back to bed approx 4:30.
Awoke from a dream at 6:45. Good thing since I haven't recalled dreams recently.
Was going down a hilly street in a truck with no brakes after being home to grab books and things. Had. Passenger complaining about this or that. Was trying to simultaneously brake and turn the lights on as it was getting dark out. Finally got to parking it iin an incline DQ parking lot.

THOUGHTS:
Having my third cup of coffee.
When I have the house to myself or at least in an hour or so until all are awake, will do morning Zelator Formula.
Will also get to reading when I am a bit more awake.
Will take my shower after the Zelator Formula, them do laundry and get to my reading.

Today will work on mindfulness reading. That is to read to understand and comprehend, and remember.
Today will work on exercises in energy work,watering the element, and getting projects and writing done.
Today will spill over into this weekend.

XIV Temperance. Sagittarius (Mutable Fire). Yesod to Tiphareth. Foundation of Beauty. Combine seemingly unlike things. Alchemy, the seeking of the crown in plain view, the mixing of qualities, a warning of moderation in doing so.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Princess of Disks. Earth of Earth. A(f) of NANTA. Malkuth of Assiah.

Zelator Formula has been completed 12:00 PDT.
RESULTS: improved visualization, body overheated, tingle on head throughout. Body in Assiah only up to Levanah.

Laundry and shower shortly.

Showered and dressed earlier after Zelator Formula was done, and then worked on my laptop for a while reorganizing files.
Tried to sense energy doing the psi ball technique.
Grabbed Christopher's and Kraig's books to read up on techniques.
During Zelator Formula tried not to rush through it, but to visualize and sense energy. I felt a tingling on the crown throughout for the most part. only did up to Levanah in Body in Assiah due to time constraints.
So now about to delve into my books.

Took the Zelator oath.

Did Body in Assiah by rosary up to Shemesh (Tiphareth), along with one Our Lord, three Signs of the Cross, and one Hail Mary; finishing with one Sign of the Cross.

Been practicing Earth and Air element exercises. The only drawback is fully clothed and outside on the porch. Nevertheless, the results were feeling heavy (grounded), then light (ungrounded), then heavy (grounded) again.

Been working on psi balls and earth and air exercises. Visualization and concentration were improved today.
Got a reply from my paper editor, my poems will appear in the newspaper, so should get a few dollars in April. Need to write more articles.

Sun, (soon the moon), Mercury, Saturn and Neptune in Pisces. Wonder what this means for a Libra Scorpio asc.

From this mornings to do list -
Today will work on mindfulness reading. That is to read to understand and comprehend, and remember. DONE.
Today will work on visualization skill. DONE.
Today will spill over into this weekend. DONE.

Dinner break. Before bedtime will work on Alexander Technique exercises and Wall Pilates exercises, meditation and astral temple and color visualization.

DATE: 3-9-2024.
DAY: Saturday. Day of Saturn. YHVH, Tzaphquiel, Cassiel, Aralim. Black candles, Sandalwood incense.
TIME: 06:02.

Went to bed at 9:30, awoke at 5:30. Had a cup of coffee, and updating my offline journal. Had dreams but don't recall the details. Four hours until I update my online journal.

Did not do AT or Pilates last night. Was too tired to even meditate. Now I know why it is so difficult to try to be a magician while working a full time job. By the time you get home from work, you have maybe three hours to do anything. But to be fair, I had no TV for three years.

To meditate on today:

PHASE OF MOON: Waxing Pisces
TRANSITS:
Sun Pisces 19°31’ Pis
Moon Pisces 8°47’ Pis
Balsamic Moon (349°15’)
Mercury Pisces 28°56’ Pis
Venus Aquarius 27°10’ Aqu
Mars Aquarius 19°36’ Aqu
Jupiter Taurus 12°51’ Tau
Saturn Pisces 10°57’ Pis
Uranus Taurus 19°51’ Tau
Neptune Pisces 27°03’ Pis
Pluto Aquarius 1°25’ Aqu
Node (M)Aries 17°14’ Ari R
True Node(T) Aries 15°45’ Ari R
Lilith (M) Virgo 17°36’ Vir
Chiron Aries 17°40’ Ari

EMOTIONS: Frustrated, anxious, sad. Frustrated due to lack of income and having to give up nicotine and caffiene soon. Anxious due to income and housing and SSDI. Sad because I have to give up my adopted pet yet again after being away from her for over four months.

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore arms (mainly left) and rotator cuffs, sore knees and legs. Essentially sore all over. Not showered since yesterday, showering today after Zelator Formula.

Body Awareness Ritual. Relaxation Ritual. Tarot Contemplation Ritual(RW)/Tarot Card of the Day(Thoth). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Shining Crosses Ritual. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Banishing Saturn Ritual of the Hexagram. Solar Adoratation (Theoricus). Invoking the Four Powers of Earth. Solar Adoration (Philosophus). Middle Pillar Ritual. Solar Adoration (Practicus). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Body in Assiah. Zelator Meditation. Solar Adoration (Zelator). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

PERFORMANCE: TBD Later

RESULTS: TBD Later

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 69/52 Sunny, 50% precipitation.

Went back to bed until 8:45. Had a dream that I was in a car with no brakes and a failing transmission, on country roads under construction.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
DATE: 3-9-2024.
DAY: Saturday. Day of Saturn. YHVH, Tzaphquiel, Cassiel, Aralim. Black candles, Sandalwood incense.
TIME: 06:02.

Went to bed at 9:30, awoke at 5:30. Had a cup of coffee, and updating my offline journal. Had dreams but don't recall the details. Four hours until I update my online journal.
Post automatically merged: Today at 9:03 AM

Did not do AT or Pilates last night. Was too tired to even meditate. Now I know why it is so difficult to try to be a magician while working a full time job. By the time you get home from work, you have maybe three hours to do anything. But to be fair, I had no TV for three years.
Post automatically merged: Today at 9:18 AM

To meditate on today:
wizardforums.com
[Opinion] - Rebuilding nuked Self-esteem, Self-confidence and Self-worth?
Thought Id open YAOT, yet another opinion thread. Just as the title states, my self-esteem, self-confidence and self-worth were nuked beyond repair. I'm in the near future entering therapy, but in the meantime, pursuing social outlets as a way to rebuild myself. Non-magickally speaking (nor...
wizardforums.com wizardforums.com
Post automatically merged: Today at 10:02 AM

PHASE OF MOON: Waxing Pisces
TRANSITS:
Sun Pisces 19°31’ Pis
Moon Pisces 8°47’ Pis
Balsamic Moon (349°15’)
Mercury Pisces 28°56’ Pis
Venus Aquarius 27°10’ Aqu
Mars Aquarius 19°36’ Aqu
Jupiter Taurus 12°51’ Tau
Saturn Pisces 10°57’ Pis
Uranus Taurus 19°51’ Tau
Neptune Pisces 27°03’ Pis
Pluto Aquarius 1°25’ Aqu
Node (M)Aries 17°14’ Ari R
True Node(T) Aries 15°45’ Ari R
Lilith (M) Virgo 17°36’ Vir
Chiron Aries 17°40’ Ari
10:05 AM

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore arms (mainly left) and rotator cuffs, sore knees and legs. Essentially sore all over. Not showered since yesterday, showering today after Zelator Formula.

Post automatically merged: Today at 10:09 AM

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 69/52 Sunny, 50% precipitation.
Post automatically merged: 1 minute ago

Went back to bed until 8:45. Had a dream that I was in a car with no brakes and a failing transmission, on country roads under construction

Went out for an Einsteins bagel (French Toast with Honey Almond cream cheese), Zyn (2 packs), and prescription as well (200mg Zoloft a day).

Watching The Holdovers, it displeases me I took an easy public school for granted, and racked up poor grades in Computer Science rather than my good grades in Anthropology, and at that, racking up debt on Stafford Loans as opposed to Pell Grants.

So it's no surprise I set unrealistic standards for myself, as employer had set unrealistic expectations for me likewise.

So as being a magician is my new job, these standards must be met , starting with recommended reading being done.

The drawback is not having the usual Ceremonial outlet I used to have, perhaps Roma was on to something, mystics don't have to do much, besides meditation in nature.

So, it is what it is. Damien Echoes might likewise be on to something with his Ceremonial approach in prison.

Watched "The Holdovers", now watching "Oppenheimer", to be social.

VIII Strength. Leo. Geburah to Gedulah. Fear of Mercy. 19th Path. Purity, overcoming odds. The serpent force.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Two of Disks. Jupiter in Capricorn. Lord of Change. Chesed of Assiah.

I could have done it (Zelator Formula) earlier, but today has been an odd day. Will soon be the only one in the house soon, so will do my Zelator Formula away from prying ears. May also do AT/WP at some point, definitely before bedtime and after a meditation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
DATE: 3-10-2024.
DAY: Sunday. Day of Sol. YHVH Eloah ve Daath, Michael, Malachim. Gold candles, frankincense incense.
TIME: 11:23

Went to bed at 9:00, awoke at 3:30. Had a cup of coffee, and updating my offline journal. Had dreams but don't recall the details. Four hours until I update my online journal.

Did not do AT or Pilates last night. Was too tired to even meditate.

To meditate on today:
- Rebuilding nuked Self-esteem, Self-confidence and Self-worth
No work was done last night, as a decaf switch put me to sleep early.

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 63/48 Partly Cloudy

Will soon have house to myself, in which case can do Zelator Formula, meditations, and exercise.

Working today on Python programming, to get fundamentals understood, whether or not decimal values are correct, that will come later in the debugging stage.
This is for the space travel simulator I'm attempting to write. Luckily the math for me will not be terribly complicated with correct resources in which I can write equations out in low level code taking step by step direction, same with astronomy and elementary physics.

Ate for breakfast a jam sandwich and a lemon bar, with coffee. For lunch had a mini pepperoni pizza with diet coke.

Will do Magick reading in late evening.

Whether or not I will for the first time attend the event center tomorrow is unknown. I will attend this week perhaps before my therapy appointment on Thursday.

Tonight will do Wall Pilates and Alexander Technique exercises for weight loss.

Had dinner (pesto pasta with chicken).
Did four laps around the house in small steps, and up and down the stairs.
Took shower and changed clothes.
Working still on space program freezer script, trying to figure out what the architect in me saw, and document in function comment blocks.
Will close it all down in a minute and get to divination unaided by spirits.

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore left arm, and rotator cuffs, sore knees and legs. Essentially sore all over. Showered earlier, just did Zelator Formula. 18:15

NAME OF RITUALS PERFORMED: 2
(Body Awareness Ritual. Relaxation Ritual. Tarot Contemplation Ritual(RW)/Tarot Card of the Day(Thoth).) NOT DONE.
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Shining Crosses Ritual. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Banishing Saturn Ritual of the Hexagram. Solar Adoratation (Theoricus). Invoking the Four Powers of Earth. Solar Adoration (Philosophus). Middle Pillar Ritual. Solar Adoration (Practicus). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Body in Assiah. Zelator Meditation. Solar Adoration (Zelator). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

PERFORMANCE: Left arm too sore to raise during LBRP, so did with right arm and index finger. Sweaty again. Good visualization. First four rituals not done.
Better than yesterday though.

RESULTS: Learned if one arm won't work, the other will.

Cleaned up kitchen, took out trash.
Missed medications this morning.
Loaded up on Magick books, starting reading shortly.

Spoke with an old friend for an hour.
Was asked about what I want to do, and pseudo interviewed. A Junior position is what I am aiming for, in terms of remote work. Still holding out for SSDI. Spoke on Arduino and Verilog. Spoke on spiritual things last.
Did not get to readings on Magick as of yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
DAY: Monday - Day of Luna. Shaddia El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim, Silver candles, Jasmine incense.
DATE: Monday, 3-11-2024
TIME: 16:53 PDT

PHASE OF MOON:

Sun
Sun
Pisces
21°54’ Pis
Moon
Moon
Aries
14°51’ Ari
d_50_2.png
New Moon (22°57’)
Mercury
Mercury
Aries
3°29’ Ari
Venus
Venus
Pisces
0°06’ Pis
Mars
Mars
Aquarius
21°27’ Aqu
Jupiter
Jupiter
Taurus
13°17’ Tau
Saturn
Saturn
Pisces
11°15’ Pis
Uranus 19°56’ Tau
Neptune 27°09’ Pis
Pluto 1°29’ Aqu
Node (M) 17°07’ Ari R
Node (T) 15°42’ Ari st
Lilith (M) 17°52’ Vir
Chiron 17°48’ Ari

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 60/52 Partly Cloudy

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore arms and rotator cuffs, quit Nicotine and caffiene. Too fat to fit into jeans.

SLEEP/DREAMS:
No sleep details recalled.
No dream details recalled.

THOUGHTS:
When I have the house to myself or at least in an hour or so until all are unaware, will do morning Zelator Formula.
Will also get to reading when I am home. Will take my shower after the Zelator Formula, them do laundry and get to my reading.
Today will spill over into this week.
Spoke with friend last night, and touched on the space project and arduino circuit programming, not sure he gets my idea.
So, I will work on geomancy, circuits and python at minimum today, at maximum, all reading done.

UPDATE: No ZF was done last night as I fell asleep. Will make sure it gets done today, as Ive not done it thus far.

UPDATE: Doing ZF after meditation before bedtime. Went shopping for groceries earlier, making dinner now.

UPDATE: Working on Arduino and Python programming tonight. Will most likely not get to magick reading.

Tarot draws for the day:
Drawn under YHVH.
XVII The Star. Aquarius. Yesod to Netzach, the Foundation of Victory. Hope, meditation.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Nine of Swords, Mars in Gemini. Lord of Cruelty. Yesod of Yetzirah.

Performed Zelator Formula. Results were hushed voice and a tad of a hurry. Results were a family member awoke and cmae downstairs shortly after Id finished.

UPDATE: Card of the Day was drawn under Shaddai El Chai. The nine of Swords is Mars in Gemini, Geburah in Zayin.
Meditation has not yet been done. Magick reading has not yet occurred except to look up the planetary association of the Nine of Swords in The Golden Dawn (Regardie and Greer).

UPDATE:
Despite odds, in the least three days completed the Zelator Formula two days straight.
Prior to missing one, did it faithfully daily.
The odds are: in a household where I am not allowed to use candles or incense, in a mixed religious and not religious household, in a household where my voice carries, often resorting to whispering or using The Great Voice (mental voice of one will and frame of centered mind), of a household with rush rush schedules and light sleepers.
So, all in all, quite proud of continuation of my work.
Onto magickal reading.
Will soon meditate after retiring and sleep.

Okay. Retiring for the evening. Will take my meds, meditate briefly, and lay down for the night.
Tomorrow morning do Zelator Formula, do five short step house laps, eat and shower, do laundry and tidy my room, tidy the kitchen.
Then do reverse of reading done this weekend, Magick reading up to evening, then Python and Arduino reading.
Then meditate and do evening Zelator Formula. Then meditate and retire after dinner.

Cannot sleep for some reason. Guess it's meditation time.

DATE: 3-12-2024
DAY: Tuesday. Day of Mars. Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim. Scarlet Red candles, Dragons Blood incense.
TIME: 06:30 PDT

PHASE OF MOON: New Moon waxing Aries - about to enter Taurus.
Sun 22°28’ Pis
Moon 23°23’ Ari
New Moon (30°55’)
Mercury 4°34’ Ari
Venus 0°49’ Pis
Mars 21°53’ Aqu
Jupiter 13°24’ Tau
Saturn 11°19’ Pis
Uranus 19°57’ Tau
Neptune 27°10’ Pis
Pluto 1°30’ Aqu
Node (M) 17°05’ Ari R
Node (T) 15°42’ Ari
Lilith (M) 17°55’ Vir
Chiron 17°50’ Ari

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 63/50F, 80% Humidity, Cloudy.

SLEEP/DREAMS: Little sleep, woke up several times during night with no recollection that I had been dreaming at all.

EMOTIONS: Tired due to lack of sleep. Stressed due to life conditions. Frustrated at my position in life. Exhausted really.

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Tired due to lack of sleep. Stressed due to life conditions. Frustrated at my position in life. Exhausted really. Sore arms from shoulders to elbows. May have to use right arm in rituals.

NAMES OF RITUALS PERFORMED: To be done later in morning.
Body Awareness Ritual, Relaxation Ritual, Tarot Contemplation Ritual, Tarot Card of the Day, Adoration to the Lord of the Universe, Shining Crosses Ritual, Ascent into the Cube of Space, Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, Lesser Saturn Ritual of the Hexagram, Solar Adoration (Theoricus), Invoking the Four Powers of Earth, Solar Adoration (Philosophus), Adoration to the Lord of the Universe, Middle Pillar Ritual, Solar Adoration (Practicus), Body in Assiah, Zelator Meditation, Solar Adoration (Zelator), Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

PERFORMANCE: TBD.

RITUAL RESULTS: TBD.

Tarot draws for today...
Drawn under YHVH.
XI Justice. Libra. Tiphareth to Geburah. Beauty of Strength. Balance, justice, equilibrium.

Tarot Card of the Day:
IV Emperor. Aries. Chokmah to Tiphareth. Wisdom of Beauty. Power, effectiveness, reason.

MEDITATIONS:
Better Lot in Life. Astral Temple/Cube of Space. Zelator Meditation. Fruit-Chakra Meditations. Energy Balls.

Started two new journals, one on Geomancy, and one on Astrology. Currently (today) reading "The Golden Dawn-Book Eight-Divination-Geomancy", "Techniques of High Magick" Chapters four and five, "The Art and Practice of Geomancy" and "Geomancy for Beginners".

Will do Tarot Contemplation Ritual, Tarot Card of the Day, and Zelator Formula shortly.

Did Better Lot in Life meditation. Next two meditations will occur in Zelator Formula.

Had Sesame Chicken steamer bowl from Healthy Choice, 400 calories. Must exercise today after Zelator Formula.

Time to study the Ham Radio Guide tonight, and possibly SatNet and GPS Fundamentals. This is all telecommunications, so fits a theme.

Also, download latest documentation for SEL, RHEL, DL, Cisco Networking/devices, and Amazon Cloud. This week study all of these.

Now for the Zelator Formula to get done.

Add Solaris and HP-Ux to documentation downloads.

UPDATE:
NAMES OF RITUALS PERFORMED:
Body Awareness Ritual, Relaxation Ritual, Tarot Contemplation Ritual, Tarot Card of the Day, Adoration to the Lord of the Universe, Shining Crosses Ritual, Ascent into the Cube of Space, Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, Lesser Saturn Ritual of the Hexagram, Solar Adoration (Theoricus), Invoking the Four Powers of Earth, Solar Adoration (Philosophus), Adoration to the Lord of the Universe, Middle Pillar Ritual, Solar Adoration (Practicus), Body in Assiah, Zelator Meditation, Solar Adoration (Zelator), Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

PERFORMANCE: Full Voice used. Good vibration and visualization. Was sweating by time done with LRH, then more at Invoking Four Powers of Earth, then even moreso with Middle Pillar. Body in Assiah and Meditation were a sort of cool down period. Felt energized.

RITUAL RESULTS:
Body Awareness Ritual, revealed shoulder and lower back pain, tremors kicked up a bit.
Relaxation Ritual, did not make a whiole lot of difference, will work on this throughout the day.
Tarot Contemplation Ritual, XI Justice. Called lawyer, need to get documentation done.
Tarot Card of the Day, IV Emperor, need to create order in house.
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe, tingle on crown.
Shining Crosses Ritual, tingle on crown.
Ascent into the Cube of Space, saw pattern on the walls.
Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, less tingle on crown.
Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, saw abnd pushed pentagrams with voice carrying.
Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, less tingle on crown.
Lesser Saturn Ritual of the Hexagram, more tingle on crown. Some sweating by now.
Invoking the Four Powers of Earth, more sweat by now.
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe, more tingle on crown.
Middle Pillar Ritual, tried to fully visualize each sphere, which is normally difficult, more difficulty at YUesod and Malkuth regions.
Body in Assiah, did up to Shabbathai, was profusely sweating by now. Tried to strongly visualize glyphs and colors.
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe, more tingle on crown.

MEDITATIONS:
Better Lot in Life, done. Astral Temple/Cube of Space, done. Zelator Meditation, done. Fruit-Chakra Meditations. Energy Balls.

UPDATE:
Started laundry. When done will take shower. Will get documentation done and make calls necessary. Already had lunch. Breakfast was an English Muffin with Orange Marmalade, approx 150 cal. Lunch was 400 cal. Still less than ice cream or a Big Mac Meal.

UPDATE:
Made necessary calls.
Filling out necessary paperwork.
Cleaned up dishes and trash and room, cleaned stove and counter in kitchen. Will clean bathroom before shower.l after laundry is done.

UPDATE:
Exercise/grooming/to do list.

Have not done short step house perimeter laps since Sunday. Cannot do tonight. May substitute with Alexander Technique and Pilates in my room.
Will do five laps tomorrow morning then Alexander Technique and Pilates in evening.

Filling out necessary forms, made necessary calls. Will mail today or tomorrow.

Need to call doctor in morning to get In Home Support Services form complete and received in office this week.

Need to refill medications in pill tray today so I don't forget to take them. Had my Zoloft raised yet again. Tremors still strong.

Laundry in dryer currently, when done will take shower and change into clean lounge wear.

Will clean bathroom before or after my shower. Room was tidied earlier.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
UPDATE:
Finished filling out all forms to best of my ability and ready to mail. There is one form I need to talk with a doctor about but that has been pending for a while.

Finished all laundry.

Next step is clean bathroom and shower.

Next step is take shower and change clothes, then more laundry tomorrow.

Dinner ... Not sure what I'm doing for dinner, but Alexander Technique and Pilates are a must, then Eight Meridians Qi Gong and meditation before evening Zelator Formula. Then bedtime.

Geomancy journal has been started, my task next is to figure out how to build the chart. Next step is to interpret.

Astrology journal will most likely start tonight. Along with updating Book Club thread.

See previous postings back to this mornings entry forward for full days scoop.

UPDATE:
Folded all laundry, will put laundry away in a bit.
Cleaned bathroom. Took a shower and changed into sweats and a tshirt.
Pizza will be had for dinner. Figure ten laps of short steps and stairs around house perimeter tomorrow morning.
Tonight will still do AT and Palates and Eight Meridians Qi Gong before meditation and evening ZF.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DATE: 3-13-2024
DAY: Wednesday. Day of Mercury.
TIME: 12:13 PM PDT

PHASE OF MOON:

EMOTIONS: Frustrated, anxious, irritable.

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore arms and rotator cuffs, lower back. Kneecaps.

SLEEP/DREAMS:

THOUGHTS:
When I have the house to myself or at least in an hour or so until all are unaware, will do morning Zelator Formula.
Will also get to reading when I am home. Will take my shower after the Zelator Formula, them do laundry and get to my reading.
Spoke with friend last night, and touched on the space project and arduino circuit programming, not sure he gets my idea.
So, I will work on geomancy, circuits and python at minimum today, at maximum, all reading done.
No ZF was done last night as I fell asleep. Went to bed early, early to rise.

UPDATE:
Had a little bit of Kung Pao Chicken, and a few snacks last night when I woke up in the middle of the night. If I wake up, might as well make it productive in some way. Had two english muffins with orange marmalade. when I got up. Had a few chips, a few snacks.
Let's face it, all wills, all minds are not diet minded for me, I might as well learn to live with being an exercise hound or being a fat dude.
This is honestly how I feel. I am going to learn to exercise if it kills me, and it may very well, that or obesity will.
Mailed off SSDI forms, made appointment which screwed the entire idea of the other IHSS forms plan.
Whatever. Done with taxes, done with SSDI forms, done with all the minor bullshit. Ive done all I can do.

On I sludge with divination in a similar scheme, Astrology. Astrology and Geomancy both, but the Astrology Journal should have a bit of initial content. Speaking of the stars, focus of a technical nature shifts to Satellites, GPS and general Ham Radio study today.

UPDATE:
Had that twinge - that cringe -- that feeling I had to compete with someone.The simple fact is the only one we need compete with is Death, in whatever way you view your life as. Competition in itself is meaningless. The simple reason why I detest sports in general, we watch a bunch of millionaires play with a ball, and we pay premium money for premium seats. The simple reason why I stopped going to bars, a bunch of douchebags all competing with the world to see how many numbers they could get, or inevitably get in a fight with someone.
I simply refuse to play with thios world at the moment. Be in the world but not of it. Yea a Christian yet a Zelator so get busy praying or get busy LRHing. Its the same thing with LinkedIn and every other site, we compete for attention like a bunch of three year olds and beg for a dollar like a bum.

Performed Zelator Formula. Did not do RR, BA, TCR or TCotD, did all other rituals.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
My thought train this evening starts now!!

You know you're having nicotine fits when you're patched and talking at your computer. Not impressive or nice talk.

Realized my LinkedIn contact data was from last year. No, doubt that's the reason for the lack of job interest. I think that goes back to working for Ford.

Did Zelator Formula, had Lunch/Dinner, read on Geomancy.

Trying to find Junior level remote jobs off LinkedIn, from companies that are trustworthy.
I don't want the headache of a senior level position any longer, and makes the ten year absence a tad more excusable. If not, eff em all.

I wonder if I can get employed again if I vote for Trump this time around.
2016-2020 - No great job
2020-2024 - No great job

I had no idea that one company could forever stall ever being employed again.
Nor did such company ever come forward at all.

Wondering if I'm the only one who has ever made mistakes serious enough to become a serious Trainwreck.

You know what? It's fine. There are other entry level jobs out there, and I mailed my letter today. It will all work out one way or another. And if it's the last choice, then it clearly spells what others think of me.

Awoke at 3:43, got up, fixed myself a couple English muffins with honey pecan cream cheese, and perused posts on WF.

No dreams recalled upon waking.

I laid down on my bed last night, with the intent of doing the relaxation ritual followed by the middle pillar, simultaneously holding the Golden light and the bluish white light in at the same time. Somewhere around the heart center i was doing good but fell asleep. I did not get around to AT or Pilates.
This morning I'm realizing had I not been a fool, I might not only be married, but might be well off, due to being open to joining the Chicago Social Club when I was younger. But I didn't, so here I am.
Broke and single. There is the Los Angeles Social Club I suppose.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++±+++++++++
DATE: 3/14/2024
DAY: Thursday, day of Jupiter. El, Tzadkiel, Chasmalim. Royal blue candles, Cedar incense.
TIME: 08:52

SLEEP/DREAMS: I chose not to remember my dreams. Awoke at 3:43, had an English muffin, went back to bed. Awoke at 7:30.

PHASE OF MOON: waxing in Gemini.

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 55/42 Partly Cloudy, Windy. High Santa Ana winds.

EMOTIONS: Frustrated, anxious, irritable.

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore arms and rotator cuffs, lower back. Kneecaps.

Okay, so MOON PHASE was said to be Gemini but is third decan Taurus. By tonight or tomorrow will be in Gemini.
Sun Pisces 24°33’ Pis
Moon Taurus 23°28’ Tau
Crescent Moon (58°54’)
Mercury Aries 8°25’ Ari
Venus Pisces 3°24’ Pis
Mars Aquarius 23°31’ Aqu
Jupiter Taurus 13°48’ Tau
Saturn Pisces 11°34’ Pis
Uranus Taurus 20°02’ Tau
Neptune Písces 27°15’ Pis
Pluto Aquarius 1°32’ Aqu
Node (M) Aries 16°58’ Ari R
True Node (T) Aries 15°44’ Ari
Lilith (M) Virgo 18°09’ Vir
Chiron Aries 17°57’ Ari

Intermittent napping. A bit dizzy and wiped out today. May get cleaned up and change soon before my therapy appointment.

So got cleaned up and changed. Basically soap scrubbed the rear, since I'm dizzy today and I took a shower the other day. If the dizziness eases up, will take a shower tonight.
Have therapy at 2, then accompanying my sister to her appointment after mine.
Tonight before dinner will do Zelator Formula as it has not yet been done.
Will study Geomancy and astrology and figure out my roadblocks.
Hobby wise will study Arduino, engineer mini notebooks I've found, digital logic but most of all Technician exam ham radio study guides.
Career wise in one of six steps, found fourteen days of study with Oracle Solaris Getting Started guides.
The six steps are:
Security+
Network+ through Cisco
Linux+ through SuSE, RedHat, Debian
Unix through Solaris, HP-UX
Cloud namely AWS
C and Python programming

Tonight will do:
Alexander Technique exercises
Wall/Senior Pilates exercises
Eight Meridians Qi Gong exercises.
Meditations
Evening Theoricus Formula

These I will do tonight.
Will not be updating journal until tomorrow morning.

When I rise tomorrow morning, will immediately do Zelator Formula and update journal.

Have more appointments next week, including Cancer screening, therapy, IHSS questions for doctor, internist, possibly more

Went into therapy stressed, came out peaceful, talked with my sister and started to get stressed talking about what I covered in therapy.
Makes me wonder ... Why am I in therapy?

PERFORMANCE: Piss poor.

RESULTS: Dampened due to ears close by. Sweat, sweat and more sweat.

Tonight before dinner will do Zelator Formula as it has not yet been done.
Will study Geomancy and astrology and figure out my roadblocks.
Hobby wise will study Arduino, engineer mini notebooks I've found, digital logic but most of all Technician exam ham radio study guides.
Career wise in one of six steps, found fourteen days of study with Oracle Solaris Getting Started guides.
The six steps are:
Security+
Network+ through Cisco
Linux+ through SuSE, RedHat, Debian
Unix through Solaris, HP-UX
Cloud namely AWS
C and Python programming

Tonight will do:
Alexander Technique exercises
Wall/Senior Pilates exercises
Eight Meridians Qi Gong exercises.
Meditations
Evening Theoricus Formula

These I will do tonight.
Will not be updating journal until tomorrow morning.

When I rise tomorrow morning, will immediately do Zelator Formula and update journal.

I should have taken the Chicago Social invite when I had one. The LA Social clubs are invite only. In other words, if youre poor, you can see yourself back outside. Same story, different day. It does make me think, what do these cocksuckers do that make them better than anyone else, money aside? I bet nothing at all.

Downloaded the two days study (Getting Started with Solaris 11.4, installation and boot/shutdown). Now for RedHat and Cisco and Cloud.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

DATE: 3-15-2024
DAY: Friday. Day of Venus.
TIME: 08:44 AM PDT

PHASE OF MOON: Waxing

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 60/52 Cloudy, possible rain, windy

EMOTIONS: Sore, anxious, irritable.

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore arms and shoulders, back. May be vampiric in nature. When a knife or other thing such as a pain disturb the pain source it tends to stop for a minute.

SLEEP/DREAMS:
Woke up twice during early morning.

THOUGHTS:
Today will work on mindfulness reading.
Particularly reading Geomancy. Read to understand and apply.

Time to apply the exercises for Neophyte or Zelator grades to this month, even if it means radio silence. Or talking in third person. Or talking in negation.
Outdoorsy activities are a bit of an assumption, but general gist noted. Will adapt as necessary. Disabled folks, not all vet out of the house all that much.

Drawn under YHVH.
XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. Yesod to Tiphareth. Foundation of Beauty. The Probationary or Tentative Intelligence, the 25th Path. Moderation. Combining seemingly unlike things. Keeping a mixed balance. Harmony in possession.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Five of Swords. Venus in Aquarius. Lord of Defeat. Geburah of Yetzirah.

UPDATE:
Captain's log. I am on my second cup of coffee in my first cup of decaf, and still have a sleep. Quitting caffeine is no joke. Especially when you've been drinking it as long as I have. Now, as for the Zealotor Formula, well that will be done shortly. In the meantime I'm having my cup of decaf outside in the sunny weather.

UPDATE:
Did Zelator Formula. Performance was hushed and hurried, visualization and feeling piss poor. No enjoyment or relaxation out of it today.

Geomancy studies continue today.

Before Geomancy however, I have to worry about the mundane. Two (or three) particular areas: Ham Radio Technician Exam study guide (and Arduino Circuit interfacing for Python guides), and Solaris 11.4 Documentation (of which there are fourteen areas, which means within a week I should be able to knock out all the documentation).

Read a few of the Solaris documents, particularly on Puppet and User administration. Will peruse the rest of the first four collections this week. I could rush it but why.
Ham Radio Tech exam study guide. On it.
Python and Arduino. On it.
Lastly, Geomancy. Digging in.
It is hailing big time here in CA. Was just rain thunder and lightning, then some light hail. Then the big hail came down.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards

DATE: 3-16-2024
DAY: Saturday. Day of Saturn.
TIME: 09:22 AM PDT

PHASE OF MOON: Waxing Cancer

EMOTIONS: Frustrated, anxious, irritable, in physical pain.

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore arms and rotator cuffs, back. Chest.

Body Awareness Ritual. Relaxation Ritual. Tarot Contemplation Ritual(RW)/Tarot Card of the Day(Thoth).
Zelator Formula:
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Shining Crosses Ritual. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Invoking Saturn Ritual of the Hexagram. Solar Adoratation (Theoricus). Invoking the Four Powers of Earth. Solar Adoration (Philosophus). Middle Pillar Ritual. Solar Adoration (Practicus). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Body in Assiah. Zelator Meditation. Solar Adoration (Zelator). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

SLEEP/DREAMS:

THOUGHTS: None ATM.

UPDATE:
Will soon have house to myself, so will get to set of rituals.
The first ones I can do immediately, Body Awareness (BA) and the Relaxation Ritual (RR).
Need to shower and change into lounge wear.
Then do ZF.
Then hopping back into reading today. Geomancy reading and divinations via flat and wheel charts, update Geomancy Journal. Initiation Ceremony outlines. Solaris 11.4 documentation. Ham Radio Technician exam study guide.

Work on:

Also working on:

Also work on:

Showered and changed.
About to work on reading.
Zelator Formula was done before shower. Visualization was good. Sweat rolled.

Sitting outside looking at blue skies and fluffy clouds, with my cup of coffee.

Ate soup for brunch, now about to have a cup of coffee and do some reading. The prime goal for today is Geomancy for reading.

UPDATE:
My bad, Luna is in Gemini (24deg), soon enough will be in Cancer (tomorrow). Moon is still waxing nonetheless.
Sun
Sun
Pisces
26°49’ Pis
Moon
Moon
Gemini
24°00’ Gem
d_50_7.png
Crescent Moon (87°11’)
Mercury
Mercury
Aries
12°24’ Ari
Venus
Venus
Pisces
6°13’ Pis
Mars
Mars
Aquarius
25°17’ Aqu
Jupiter
Jupiter
Taurus
14°15’ Tau
Saturn
Saturn
Pisces
11°50’ Pis
Uranus 20°07’ Tau
Neptune 27°20’ Pis
Pluto 1°35’ Aqu
Node (M) 16°51’ Ari R
Node (T) 15°47’ Ari st
Lilith (M) 18°24’ Vir
Chiron 18°04’ Ari

UPDATE:
About to delve into Geomancy reading. For dinner (early) had a half of a grilled chicken salad from Baja Fish Tacos, also got a pack of 6mg Zyn, which is twelve times as powerful as one nico patch.

Did not get to Geomancy reading.

Got to Geomancy reading from Techniques of High Magic, and slowly getting the gist of casting a reading. The last step is interpreting the reading cast.

Went to bed/sleep at 23:00, awoke at 02:00. Made a PB/Marmalade sandwich and ate. Going back to sleep.

Awoke at 05:00. Circled activities center time courses for week to attend.

Will do Geomancy study and update geomancy journal.
Today working on the space project and learning python programming.
Today also studying for exams, notably Ham Radio Technician guide.
Today also studying Alexander Technique and Pilates and incorporating a daily routine.
If I will be gone this week at the activities center, will need to do Zelator Fomula before I go and when I get back, then meditation, then AT and Pilates, then Theoricus Formula and meditation before bed.

DATE: 3-17-2024
DAY: Sunday. Day of Sol. YHVH Eloah ve Daath, Michael, Malachim. Gold or yellow candles, Frankincense incense.
TIME: 06:35 AM PDT

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 67/49, 80% precipitation, Cloudy.

PHYSICAL CONDITIONS: Sore arms and rotator cuffs, back.

Body Awareness Ritual. Relaxation Ritual. Tarot Contemplation Ritual(RW)/Tarot Card of the Day(Thoth).
Zelator Formula:
Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Shining Crosses Ritual. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Earth Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. Qabbalistic Cross Ritual. Lesser Invoking Saturn Ritual of the Hexagram. Solar Adoratation (Theoricus). Invoking the Four Powers of Earth. Solar Adoration (Philosophus). Middle Pillar Ritual. Solar Adoration (Practicus). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe. Body in Assiah. Zelator Meditation. Solar Adoration (Zelator). Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

SLEEP/DREAMS:
No sleep details recalled. Spotty sleep, early wake.

THOUGHTS: Working on space project, reading satellite and GPS info, Python programming, Arduino and Verilog/VHDL programming. Reading today also on Geomancy, Alexander Technique and Pilates.

Drawn under YHVH.
XXI The World. Saturn/elemental Earth. 32nd Path, The Administrative Intelligence. Malkuth to Yesod, the Kingdom of Foundation.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Seven of Disks. Lord of Failure. Netzach of Assiah.

Trying to figure out two things today ....
1. My Space Project - Design of a CAD tool and Simulator in one, including deployment of a sniffer spacecraft to determine atmospheric and chemical composition of ice slabs, and a picker, to detach and extract a given ice slab. Then to relaunch both to retrieve into the main space vehicle.
How to integrate functionality of Arduino (main functionality), Verilog, and VHDL. Bonus points for integrating Julia.
How to write python code that works, and modules for use that call other module functions.
How to communicate among SatNET and other satellite communications and networks using shortwave and TCPIP.
2. Geomancy - Basics of geomancy, their figures, spirits and twelve houses, how to cast a reading, how to conduct the reading into flat and wheel charts, how to manifest.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards

DATE: 3-17-2024
DAY: Sunday. Day of Sol. YHVH Eloah ve Daath, Michael, Malachim. Gold or yellow candles, Frankincense incense.
TIME: 06:35 AM PDT

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 67/49, 80% precipitation, Cloudy.

Zelator Formula:

SLEEP/DREAMS:
No sleep details recalled. Spotty sleep, early wake.

THOUGHTS: Working on space project, reading satellite and GPS info, Python programming, Arduino and Verilog/VHDL programming. Reading today also on Geomancy, Alexander Technique and Pilates.

Drawn under YHVH.
XXI The World. Saturn/elemental Earth. 32nd Path, The Administrative Intelligence. Malkuth to Yesod, the Kingdom of Foundation.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Seven of Disks. Lord of Failure. Netzach of Assiah.

1. My Space Project - Design of a CAD tool and Simulator in one, including deployment of a sniffer spacecraft to determine atmospheric and chemical composition of ice slabs, and a picker, to detach and extract a given ice slab. Then to relaunch both to retrieve into the main space vehicle.
How to integrate functionality of Arduino (main functionality), Verilog, and VHDL. Bonus points for integrating Julia.
How to write python code that works, and modules for use that call other module functions.
How to communicate among SatNET and other satellite communications and networks using shortwave and TCPIP.
2. Geomancy - Basics of geomancy, their figures, spirits and twelve houses, how to cast a reading, how to conduct the reading into flat and wheel charts, how to manifest.

Will do Zelator Formula shortly.
Space Project back burnered for now. Currently working on script assignment SkullTraill handed to me as an assignment.
Have created input file, and touched output file. Have a few ideas on how to approach it, either just loop, read line by line, and count characters, test, and write appropriate lines to output file; or use array structure and string functions, with file reads and writes.

Did Zelator Formula.
Cooked three pieces of bread for french toast.
Studying Python.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards

DATE: 3-18-2024
DAY: Monday. Day of Luna. Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim. Silver or yellow candles, Jasmine incense.
TIME: 14:36 PM PDT

Sun
Sun
Pisces
28°46’ Pis
Moon
Moon
Cancer
18°48’ Can
d_50_8.png
First Quarter Moon (110°01’)
Mercury
Mercury
Aries
15°35’ Ari
Venus
Venus
Pisces
8°39’ Pis
Mars
Mars
Aquarius
26°49’ Aqu
Jupiter
Jupiter
Taurus
14°38’ Tau
Saturn
Saturn
Pisces
12°04’ Pis
Uranus 20°12’ Tau
Neptune 27°24’ Pis
Pluto 1°38’ Aqu
Node (M) 16°45’ Ari R
Node (T) 15°45’ Ari R
Lilith (M) 18°38’ Vir
Chiron 18°11’ Ari

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 69/49, 80% precipitation, Cloudy/Rainy.

Zelator Formula:

SLEEP/DREAMS: No sleep details recalled. Spotty sleep, late wake. Exhaustion led to later sleep. No dream details recalled.

TAROT: Tarot draws for the day...
Drawn under YHVH.

Tarot Card of the Day:

THOUGHTS:
Working on space project, reading satellite and GPS info, Python programming, Arduino and Verilog/VHDL programming. Reading today also on Geomancy, Alexander Technique and Pilates.

Space Project back burnered for now. Currently working on script assignment SkullTraill handed to me as an assignment.
Have created input file, and touched output file. Have a few ideas on how to approach it, either just loop, read line by line, and count characters, test, and write appropriate lines to output file; or use array structure and string functions, with file reads and writes.
Studying Python.

Had tomato bisque for breakfast, my Sister surprised me with McDonalds for lunch. Dinner tbd.
Left arm and shoulder is killing me, will have to see a doctor and specialist about it, possibly a CT scan.
Have not yet done Zelator Formula, have been excessively tired today for some reason.

Tíredness won out yesterday due to the shoulder pain, so Zelator Formula was not done.

TCR and TCotD yesterday were BOTH XII The Hanged Man. Water. A reversal, self sacrifice. 23rd Path of Sepher Yetzirah. Hod to Geburah. Splendor of Strength.

Awoke at 9:30am. No coffee to be found. Nicotine use dropping. Still jones for 6mg pouche, but fly through them, so better off just patching up even if they are 1/6 or 1/12 of the strength of Zyn.

Shoulders and arms still sore. May be a sign of cancer, definitely not normal. Will be going to get it checked out. Have a CT scan for lungs and thorax coming up.

Watching a Python video until I get the point made.

DATE: 3-18-2024
DAY: Monday. Day of Luna. Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim. Silver or yellow candles, Jasmine incense.
TIME: 14:36 PM PDT

PHASE OF MOON: Waxing Leo

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 69/49, 0% precipitation, Sunny.

Zelator Formula:

SLEEP/DREAMS: Spotty sleep, late wake. Exhaustion led to later sleep. No dream details recalled.

Drawn under YHVH.

Tarot Card of the Day:

THOUGHTS:
Tíredness won out yesterday due to the shoulder pain, so Zelator Formula was not done.

TCR and TCotD yesterday were BOTH XII The Hanged Man. Water. A reversal, self sacrifice. 23rd Path of Sepher Yetzirah. Hod to Geburah. Splendor of Strength.

Awoke at 9:30am. No coffee to be found. Nicotine use dropping. Still jones for 6mg pouche, but fly through them, so better off just patching up even if they are 1/6 or 1/12 of the strength of Zyn.

Shoulders and arms still sore. May be a sign of cancer, definitely not normal. Will be going to get it checked out. Have a CT scan for lungs and thorax coming up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
DATE: 3-19-2024
DAY: Tuesday. Day of Mars. Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim. Red candles, Dragons Blood incense.
TIME: 11:45 AM PDT

Zelator Formula:

SLEEP/DREAMS: Spotty sleep, late wake. Exhaustion led to later sleep. No dream details recalled.

Drawn under YHVH.

Tarot Card of the Day:

THOUGHTS:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
DATE: 3-19-2024
DAY: Tuesday. Day of Mars. Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim. Red candles, Dragons Blood incense.
TIME: 15:16 PM PDT

Zelator Formula:

Drawn under YHVH.

Tarot Card of the Day:

THOUGHTS:

Finally I have coffee in da house. I'm so happy I'm tempted to por h dance over my cup of donut shop blend columbian coffee.

A martial day indeed. Some fools out hee be saying I done dis. I wasn't anywhere near dat tho.

THOUGHT:
It is deemed by most that the disabled and homeless don't contribute to the economy. Supply and demand is the name of the game, motherflowers. Now, you may ask yourself what does he mean?
In the past year, I've seen the following:
County clerks
County administrators
Neurologists
SSA/SSDI Examiners
Psychiatrists
Psychologists
Therapists
Nurses
Medical Doctors
Specialists
Etc.
All of these folks likewise contribute to the economy. Therefore, I contribute to the economy.
The poor are greater in number and are therefore the unknown ruling class.

Read a bit out of a few books on Python.

Tried running my program, and forgot that Python expects a variable to be type string from the Learn Python video. So here I was trying to force it to be a string.

So, armed with this memory, will try to next look at looping the file and testing lines.

Taking a coffee break. And putting on fresh nicotine patches.

Three of four cups of coffee later and two fresh nico-patches applied, working on python script.
Delighted to say, I still have yet to silently watch a video while being still, but on what I did glean from it, the script Im working on is compiling up to a point of trying to write to output file.
It still may not work correctly or at all, but the interpreter is not throwing the same errors. For the longest time it wasnt even opening the file for read, then couldnt get past the length test, now it cant write.
These poor illiterate python scripts.

It will be intereesting to see what occurs in the scripts I was writing when I revise them to proper BNF syntax.

Progress. I basically wrote a copy program.
Iow, it reads the line from input file, skips the test, writes line to the output file.

Sigh .. the more I hack at this point the more I thrash.
The more I need to sit my ass down and watch the video.
I've recorded the errors with each variation of the if statement, and the error or effect it produces. The closest is a file copy.
I don't know how or why the errors work with each modification except it's due to the data type..int, string, or list.
So yeah, watch the video and work through it. It should clue me in to what I should actually be doing in Python.
I have learned what not to do, which is good, and the slow progress.

UPDATE:
This morning I saw few or leftover rain on the grass. One more thing to differentiate between earth and water, or air, earth the grass, air the foggy mist, water the dew.
Two red flags, two days not doing Zelator Formula or praxis of AT and Pilates.
1. I'm too exhausted or tired.
2. This project is more important.

Through continuing to hack at it, and with the help of a couple lines of code from a Data Structures and Algorithms book, got it to work as designed (expected)! That is, until it wrote it as a binry file of sorts until I forced it to append newline character after every word. It works!

Performed Zelator Formula.
Felt tingling on crown throughout most of ritual. Yety incomplete, Zelator Meditation and Body in Assiah were not done.
0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Kether to Chokmah, Crown of Wisdom. 11th Path, The Scintillating Intelligence. A new adventure, a new start.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Prince of Disks. Air of Earth, T of NANTA, Tiphareth of Assiah.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards

DATE: 3-20-2024
DAY: Wednesday. Day of Mercury. Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, Lavendar incense.
TIME: 15:16 PM PDT

PHASE OF MOON: Waxing Leo/Virgo

WEATHER CONDITIONS: 72/50, 0% precipitation, Sunny.

EMOTIONS: Satisfied yet jonesing for nicotine pouches.

Zelator Formula:

PERFORMANCE: Struggled with yet fair visualization. Missed Z Meditation and Body in Assiah.

RESULTS: Tingle on crown during rituals. Remembered flawlessly the words for each ritual.

TAROT: Tarot draws for the day...see end of post.
Drawn under YHVH.
0 The Fool

Tarot Card of the Day:
Prince of Disks.

THOUGHT:
Read a bit out of a few books on Python.
Tried running my program, and forgot that Python expects a variable to be type string from the Learn Python video. So here I was trying to force it to be a string.
So, armed with this memory, will try to next look at looping the file and testing lines.
Taking a coffee break. And putting on fresh nicotine patches. Three of four cups of coffee later and two fresh nico-patches applied, working on python script.
Delighted to say, I still have yet to silently watch a video while being still, but on what I did glean from it, the script Im working on is compiling up to a point of trying to write to output file.
It still may not work correctly or at all, but the interpreter is not throwing the same errors. For the longest time it wasnt even opening the file for read, then couldnt get past the length test, now it cant write.
These poor illiterate python scripts.
It will be intereesting to see what occurs in the scripts I was writing when I revise them to proper BNF syntax.
Progress. I basically wrote a copy program.
Iow, it reads the line from input file, skips the test, writes line to the output file.
Sigh .. the more I hack at this point the more I thrash.
The more I need to sit my ass down and watch the video.
I've recorded the errors with each variation of the if statement, and the error or effect it produces. The closest is a file copy.
I don't know how or why the errors work with each modification except it's due to the data type..int, string, or list.
So yeah, watch the video and work through it. It should clue me in to what I should actually be doing in Python.
I have learned what not to do, which is good, and the slow progress.

UPDATE:
This morning I saw few or leftover rain on the grass. One more thing to differentiate between earth and water, or air, earth the grass, air the foggy mist, water the dew.

Two red flags, two days not doing Zelator Formula or praxis of AT and Pilates.
1. I'm too exhausted or tired.
2. This project is more important.

Through continuing to hack at it, and with the help of a couple lines of code from a Data Structures and Algorithms book, got it to work as designed (expected)! That is, until it wrote it as a binry file of sorts until I forced it to append newline character after every word. It works!

Performed Zelator Formula.
Felt tingling on crown throughout most of ritual. Yety incomplete, Zelator Meditation and Body in Assiah were not done.

0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Kether to Chokmah, Crown of Wisdom. 11th Path, The Scintillating Intelligence. A new adventure, a new start.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Prince of Disks. Air of Earth, T of NANTA, Tiphareth of Assiah.

UPDATE:
Reforming existing python scripts with what Ive learned so far. Need to watch a video and take notes I think, to drill the ideas into my brain.

UPDATE:
Showered, dressed, tidied up room, took trash out.
THOUGHT:
I should work through the Python resources I have available, and make the most of them, taking notes.
I should write more articles for Groundcover News.
I should continue to paste working code to my LinkedIn profile.
I should also post written articles to my LinkedIn profile.

UPDATE:
Due to indicators, Ive created a post for input on the issue.

Planet transits today...
Sun
Sun
Aries
0°58’ Ari
Moon
Moon
Leo
15°32’ Leo
d_50_10.png
First Quarter Moon (134°34’)
Mercury
Mercury
Aries
18°49’ Ari
Venus
Venus
Pisces
11°22’ Pis
Mars
Mars
Aquarius
28°31’ Aqu
Jupiter
Jupiter
Taurus
15°04’ Tau
Saturn
Saturn
Pisces
12°20’ Pis
Uranus 20°17’ Tau
Neptune 27°29’ Pis
Pluto 1°40’ Aqu
Node (M) 16°38’ Ari R
Node (T) 15°41’ Ari R
Lilith (M) 18°52’ Vir
Chiron 18°18’ Ari

UPDATE:
Had pepperoni pizza for dinner last night and watched television while working on my Python scripts.
It is five after three in the A.M., and I am wide awake.
Demons were on my mind.
Hermes was on my mind so much that I could not sleep.

Finally got to sleep. I believe I was playing a card game with demons in the dream I had.

Thursday 3-21-2024, 09:50
Day of Jupiter. El, Tzadkiel, Chasmalim. Blue candles, Cedar incense.

Called IHSS, SSDI and doctor for the cancer screen on April 1.

Listened to Invocation of Thoth, the Bornless Ritual and the Grand Invocation of Solomon.

Have been sitting outside reading, drinking coffee, and observing the birds and thinking.

Came inside fter receiving a delivery for my brother, and had brunch. Had sesoned BBQ steak potatoes and corn (300 cal) and an ice cream mini sandwhich (probably 300 cal as well). Now having a zyn pouch and a cup of coffee.
About to do Zelator Formula.

Did Zelator Formula after BA and RR rituals. RR did not help by much, but BA clued me into breathing issues and sore left arm/shoulder.
Did Zelator Formula. Invoking Field (LIRP, LIRH). Sweating by time of MPR, profuse sweating by time of BIA. Did BIA up to Tzedek.
Visualization fair, color even. Pronounced, commanding voice, even during petition rituals such as Adorations.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards

DATE: 3-21-2024
DAY: Thursday. Day of Jupiter. El, Tzadkiel, Chasmalim. Blue candles, Cedar incense.
TIME: 15:50 PM PDT

PHASE OF MOON: Waxing Virgo

EMOTIONS: Satisfied yet jonesing for nicotine pouches.

Zelator Formula:

PERFORMANCE:
Did Zelator Formula after BA and RR rituals. RR did not help by much, but BA clued me into breathing issues and sore left arm/shoulder.
Did Zelator Formula. Invoking Field (LIRP, LIRH). Sweating by time of MPR, profuse sweating by time of BIA. Did BIA up to Tzedek.
Visualization fair, color even. Pronounced, commanding voice, even during petition rituals such as Adorations.

RESULTS: Good color visualization. Tingle on crown during rituals. Remembered flawlessly the words for each ritual.

SLEEP/DREAMS: Spotty sleep, late wake. Exhaustion led to later sleep. No dream details recalled other than a card game with demons.

Drawn under YHVH.

Tarot Card of the Day:

THOUGHT:
Finally got to sleep. I believe I was playing a card game with demons in the dream I had.

Called IHSS, SSDI and doctor for the cancer screen on April 1.
Listened to Invocation of Thoth, the Bornless Ritual and the Grand Invocation of Solomon.
Have been sitting outside reading, drinking coffee, and observing the birds and thinking.

Came inside after receiving a delivery for my brother, and had brunch. Had seasoned BBQ steak potatoes and corn (300 cal) and an ice cream mini sandwhich (probably 300 cal as well). Now having a zyn pouch and a cup of coffee.

Therapy session was good. Advised to do spells or rituals to decrease lack of motivation and tiredness and procrastination. Qualities to cultivate this week: Risk (taking), Community, (sense of) Belonging.

Meditated on Risk, Belonging and Community. Without taking Risk, we get no Community, without Community, we have little sense of Belonging.
Spoke with one of my friends for over an hour and took a nap, only to wake up for curry chicken with white rice for dinner.
My youngest neice just arrived home, so said hello and checked on the resident house kitty who had a lot of feelings with a 2nd kitty in the house.
Now studying Python and Ham Radio before meditating and retiring for the evening.

Per a conversation with my sister while attempting to apologize: "You know James, it's not all about you.", that hit me hard. So why was I persuaded not to off myself a few years back by her? Why the fuck should I stick around to suffer? Why am I here and not in some other place?
Had I stuck it oiut for four to five months more in Michigan, I might have been on disability by now. Instead, I have to wait six to nine months or more.

DATE: Friday, 3-22-2024
DAY: Friday, Day of Venus. YHVH Tzabaoth, Haniel, Elohim. Green candles, Rose incense.
TIME: 12:25 PM PDT

PHASE OF MOON: Half axing Libra.

EMOTIONS: Satisfied about to receive donuts and coffee.

NAME OF RITUALS PERFORMED:
Zelator Formula:

PERFORMANCE:
Did Zelator Formula. Invoking Field (LIRP, LIRH). No sweat by time of MPR. Visualization fair, color even. Pronounced voice.

RESULTS: Good color visualization. Tingle on crown during rituals. Remembered flawlessly the words for each ritual.

SLEEP/DREAMS: Spotty sleep, late wake. Exhaustion led to later sleep. Several dreams, too many details to recall but were pleasant.

Drawn under YHVH.

Tarot Card of the Day:

THOUGHT:

Hung out with my sister and neice for a bit, and had a dunkin donuts coffee and a few donuts.

Python, python, and ham radio and aruino and more python. Thats my reading and to do list. Already did my daily Zelator Formula.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
My magic simply does not work. Ever since I touched Golden Dawn, my life went to shit. That was in 2013.
I made more money being attracted to the dark side, but it was very short lived.
Then all essence of life in me has been slowly drained from me since then.

So why continue? Because I took the oath and intend to try to finish what I started. If not, what integrity do I live by?

Honestly, I empathize with Job out of the Bible. Both God and the Devil have bent me over and didnt even lube me up.

I may or may not post for a day or two, so I can on Monday grab my computer and log a journal entry in the morning hour.

In fact, it is more likely .. by far .. that I will concentrate on my material needs more than magick for the next couple of years.

From another forum, while scouring reading lists:

Historical Overview: knowing where it all comes from
The Occult Book, Greer
Western Esotericism: A Concise History, Faivre and Rhone
Eliphas Levi and the French Occult Revival, McIntosh
Rosicrucians: The History, Mythology, and Rituals of an Esoteric Order, McIntosh
Madame Blavatsky: the Mother of Modern Spirituality, Lachman
The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor: Initiatic and Historical Documents of an Order of Practical Occultism, Godwin
The Golden Dawn: the Original Account of the Teachings, Rites, and Ceremonies of the Hermetic Order, Regardie
Women of the Golden Dawn, Greer
Occult Paris: The Lost Magic of the Belle Époque, Churton
Perdurabo: The Life of Aleister Crowley, Kaczynski
The Confessions of Aleister Crowley, Crowley
The Eye in the Triangle: An Interpretation of Aleister Crowley, Regardie
The Fraternitas Saturni: History, Doctrine, and Rituals of the Magical Order of the Brotherhood of Saturn, Flowers
Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons, Carter and Wilson
The Church of Satan, vols. I and II, Aquino
In the Center of the Fire: A Memoir of the Occult 1966-1989, Wasserman

Ceremonial Magic 101: theory and practice
Modern Magick, Kraig
Circles of Power, Greer
The Golden Dawn (black book), Regardie (no matter what GD ritual book you have, you should always have a copy of the black book for reference purposes, if nothing else)
Book 4, Crowley
By Names and Images, Wildoak
The Magus, Barrett
Three Books of Occult Philosophy, Agrippa

Mysticism: getting to useful inner states
Wisdom of the Mystic Masters, Weed
The Inner Guide Meditation: A Spiritual Technology for the 21st Century, Steinbrecher
The Cambridge Handbook of Western Mysticism and Esotericism, Magee
The Signature of All Things, Boehme
Astral Dynamics, Bruce
Magickal States of Consciousness, Denning and Phillips

Sorcery: getting paid, laid, and even
365 Days of Hoodoo: Daily Rootwork, Mojo & Conjuration, Bird
Sticks, Stones, Roots & Bones: Hoodoo, Mojo & Conjuring with Herbs, Bird
Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic: A Materia Magica of African-American Conjure, Yronwode
The Candle and the Crossroads: A Book of Appalachian Conjure and Southern RootWork, Foxwood
Backwoods Shamanism: An Introduction to the old-time American folk magic of Hoodoo Conjure and Rootwork, Hess

Other: Witchcraft, Chaos, and a little weird shit to keep things interesting
Liber Null & Psychonaut, Carroll
Advanced Magic for Beginners, Chapman
Stealing Fire From Heaven, Mace
The Voodoo Sorcery Grimoire, Brujo Negro
NAP, Gray-Cobb
The Mystical Grimoire, Malak (Gray-Cobb)
Mastering Witchcraft, Huson
Besom, Stang, & Sword, Orapello and Maguire
Six Ways: Approaches & Entries for Practical Magic, Wachter
THEE PSYCHICK BIBLE: Thee Apocryphal Scriptures ov Genesis Breyer P-Orridge and Thee Third Mind ov Thee Temple ov Psychick Youth, P-Orridge

Add to this our suggested reading list, and we would be doing very very good. Speaking of which, back to magickal reading for the evening.

Last edited: