• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Thinking about my fellow priest(less)/magician at work (my boss).
A lot of things were taught to me quickly in one day of conversation with her.
And thinking about my current and past teachers.
Grateful for them all.

Reaction score
Awards
Paint and a 7x12 board, that would do nicely for a foundation with a hand-painted circle and pre-drilled holes for candles, even 24 around the circle. Could even do 2 more pre drilled holes at each 12 for the 72 angels.
Practicing Heart Flame meditation and about to do a kamea, seal and sigil for Haniel and invoke during a hour of Venus.
Completmentary colors .. where did that get posted ....

Reaction score
Awards
Completmentary colors .. where did that get posted .... Green (Venus, Netzach), and Orange (Mercury, Hod), or Blue (Jupiter, Chesed), or Yellow (Sol, Tiphareth)? There is a reflection of color which causes one to be a primary/scecondary color with a polar complement with that scale.
Meditating on fire triangle of keys III (Empress, Venus), XIV (Temperance, Mutable Fire Sagittarius, Card of the Day), and XVII (Star, Kerubic Air Aquarius, TCR Key).

Reaction score
Awards
Seizure (symptoms) day again. Have not done a whole lot other than the Heart Flame and pulling a couple of cards. Have slept most of the day, where I was awakened in a dream stating everything someone was going to do to me to mess up my life. Woke up, had no further detail.

Reaction score
Awards
Setup a pink candle (a desire for peace and enlightenment), and a green (healing, prosperity, emerald color of the heart chakra) candle, and repeated the mantra YHVH Eloah Ve-Daath.
Took about fifteen pictures, one cast a violet glow off (the green candle), not an orb but close.
The pink candle did not drip clean, while the green one dead, the pink candle has an arrow, barb or something piercing two hearts. This was the candle for the desire for peace and enlightenment; the green candle dripped clean, actually no drip.

Reaction score
Awards
Did Evening Liber Resh Vel Helios with wand in left hand and dagger in right, with grade signs, forming double triangle with wand and dagger and hands. Turned and did Midnight adoration, with grade sign, turned and did Lord of the Universe East adoration, then did Morning Liber Resh Vel Helios with grade signs. Turned, did afternoon LRVH adoration, turned and did West Lord of the Universe adoration, then completed with Evening LRVH adoration with grade signs.
Turned back to East, and did Qabbalistic Cross, LBRP, and QC followed by Middle Pillar after fourfold breathing was attained. Tried to visualize as much as possible.

Reaction score
Awards
Did a Tarot reading or two, based on Law of Suggestion and Law of Response. Wrote down cards, elemental, zodiacal and planetary info, analyzing meaning. What fascinates me is the person I hired does have an origin of Ace of Cups, which could be a water sign with spirit, or a loving individual, however, my response is largely that of love and service, the Hermit my covering, and my final outcome XVII ToD XX.

Reaction score
Awards
Kept getting persistent psychic attack, so keep warding it off with the Heart Flame, and LRPs over the head, carrying shungite in one pocket and tourmaline in the other.
Writing out Tarot Court card titles, and astrological association (as well as elemental/enochian) and star group belonging.
Doing the same with Majors and Minors.

Reaction score
Awards
And the reading for the day is full of conflict.
I have no conflict with anyone I personally know, as I deal with it then and there in a peaceful manner.
If I did wrongdoings in the past to you, I was ignorant, get over yourself - we are both older now, are we not?

Anyway. About to get up and out of the house to pick up a paycheck or two, and try to get cat litter today. Absolutely by tomorrow morning, she is nearly out out of litter. So, will get up off my ass and take a bus ride or two or five.

Will do adorations and neophyte formula using "Crown, Glory, Power, Kingdom"; and "AO" as the keywords for the QC and LRP.

Reaction score
Awards
Reading for the day: Celtic Cross spread
Significator : Knight of Cups (Libra-Scorpio concourse of forces, Air of Water)
Covers : King of Pentacles (Leo-Virgo concourse of forces, Fire of Earth)
Crosses: : Queen of Cups (Gemini-Cancer Concourse of Forces, Water of Water, )
Crowns : Ace of Swords (Aries to Gemini in Concourse of Forces, Spirit of Air, Root of the Powers of Air)
Beneath: Seven of Cups (Venus in Scorpio, Lord of Illusionary Success)
Behind: Five of Pentacles (Luna in Taurus, Lord of Material Trouble)
Before: XVI The Tower (Mars)
Querent: Ten of Cups (Mars in Pisces, Lord of Perpetual Success)
Environment: XX Judgement (Fire)
Hopes and Fears: Six of Swords (Mercury in Aquarius, Lord of Earned Success)
Final Outcome: Knight of Swords (Air of Air in Concourse of Forces, Aquarius)

Top of Deck: Ten of Swords (Sol in Gemini, Lord of Ruin)
Bottom of Deck: Knight of Wands (Air of Air in the Concourse of Forces, Leo)

Reaction score
Awards
Nearly dropped today from heat exhaustion waiting for the bus.
Made the call between 911 and my dad. My Dad came to the rescue.
I thank God for him and my sister.

Reaction score
Awards
'Theirs not to reason why, / Theirs but to do and die': these lines have become famous, although they're often misquoted. The quotation originated in the 1854 poem 'The Charge of the Light Brigade' written by the UK Poet Laureate of the time, Alfred, Lord Tennyson (1809-92).

Reaction score
Awards
Tarot Reading for understanding the Celtic Cross spread, my way to carry on.
Split Hexagram spread.
Greater Spiritual Influence - V. The Hierophant. The Magus of the Eternal Gods. Taurus. Hearing/Sound.
Lesser Spiritual Influence - VIII. Strength. Leader of the Lion, Daughter of the Flaming Sword. Leo. Law of Suggestion.
Spiritual Advice: XIV. Temperance. Daughter of the Reconcilers, The Bringer Forth of Life. Sagittarius. Moderation.
Unconscious Desires - XX. Judgement. The Spirit of the Primal Fire. Elemental Fire. Revelation.
Conscious Desires - II. The High Priestess. The Priestess of the Silver Star. Luna. Duplication.
Practical Advice - XIX. The Sun. Lord of the Fire of the World. Sol. Regeneration.
Final Outcome - The Holder of the Balances, Daughter of the Lord of Truth. Libra. Action-Work-Karma.
ToD XVI. The Tower Mars.
BoD XIII. Death. Scorpio.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, some douchebag on my electronic line screwed the pooch, so the elaborate diary entry Id written was lost, I dont typically save until Im done writing something. Unless its a standard paper or program with a computer known to crash.