• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
All my diary entries per se will be on paper from this going forward, as I refuse to keep playing this douchebags game.

Reaction score
Awards
I should record this, as I was reading the Introduction to the Rider Waite Deck booklet.
A tarot reading "The reasoning behind my thoughts tonight?"
Split Hexagram Spread
(water triangle formation)
Greater Spiritual Influence: XX Judgement. Renewal, announcement. Elemental Fire.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XIV Temperance. Moderation, frugality, (Here we have a reversal addition due to the first card: association with clergy). Sagittarius.
Spiritual Advice: XIX The Sun. Regeneration, health/healing, new generation. Sol.
(Here we have a complete fire triangle of all three sources)
Final Outcome: XVI. Tower. Ruin, destruction, awakening, catastrophe. Yep. They and I sure helped that to be a failure, this was a good alchemy experiment in the works but external influences and mental triggers disrupted thought trains.
(Here we have a Water and Air Triangle in Fire formation)
Practical Advice: VI The Lovers. Sword, Paradise, thought, purity, coupling. Gemini
Unconscious Desires: XII. The Hanged Man. Reversals, illumination, sacrifice, ending, oppression. Water.
Conscious Desires: XI Justice. Legal cases and officials, possible military, justice, balance. Libra

I think largely due to loud people in the environment was a disruption to a possible alchemical operation. My own involvement was mental triggers activated and low medication levels for my biochemistry, this will be corrected tomorrow.
Yesterday I had a meditation on Mars and Saturn in impacting my work, Mars through Saturn upon the Cosmic Elements.
Peh, mouth. Tav, cross. Malkuth in Assiah. So the result or meaning on the mediation result?
Speak/communicate the mark/seal/cross on Earth.
Speak the Gospel of Mark to others? Failed in doing so. More karmic load through that and my words.
My insight tonight was change up my vocabulary and treat all with respect, set boundaries.
This would help in speaking the gospel or cross-seal, whatever that mark may mean.
Hindus, for example, at least some, have a mark above the eyes.
The rest of the cards I think dealt with my subconscious and meditation attempt on a prior dream involving some sort of court or karma dealings being laid out to me.

I think this means speak a message of hope, Final Result XVI The Tower, ToD XVII The Star (hope, mediation).

Reaction score
Awards
This makes sense, as I have also been pondering the raising up of oneseefl, or ascension, pulling yourself up by the bootstraps, into higher Physical, Mental, and Etheric planes. This may or may not be simultaneous, it seems to not be simultaneous.

Reaction score
Awards
Just got home an hour ago. About to do meditation and remove hooks. Have already done Morning and Evening Lord of the Universe adorations, and afternoon to evening Liber Resh Vel Helios adorations, all with grade signs and sign of silence at each quarter. Finished with a LRP as I was having some issues, and wanted to clear my space. Now off to do meditation in a few. :)

Reaction score
Awards
Wednesday, 5/18/2022 (5+9+6=20=2, Repitition). Ruling Planet: Mercury. Ruling Archangel: Raphael. Sphere: Hod. Color: Orange.
Sleep: Decent amount, though broken due to cold temperatures overnight and my window that suck and and all heat out into the wild immediately.
Dreams: None recalled.

Moon Phase:
DateMoon Phase
(Lunar Phase)
Moon SignChart
May 17, 2022Waning Gibbous
Sagittarius
Sagittarius
18°50’(
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)
Current Moon is in
Sagittarius
Sagittarius:
The greatest need is to always search for something. In order to feel safe you might find that you need to have a goal, mission or philosophy that gives your life meaning.
With Moon in Sagittarius you have an optimistic approach to life and you believe that things will get better even if you get into trouble.
Organs influenced by the current
Sagittarius
Sagittarius Moon Sign:
Organs: Liver, sacrum, thigh bone, tail bone, hip muscles, hip joint, lumbar vertebra, lumbar muscle.
These organs are now more sensitive so provide them with extra care.
Surgical operations:
Yes - Surgical operations are recommended during the Waning Moon.
However, avoid surgeries of organs under the influence of the Moon Sign.
Transits:
Weather:

Diet:
Exercise:
Mood:

Mental Notes:
Physical Notes:

Adorations:
Lord of the Universe -
Liber Resh Vel Helios -

Rituals: (Not done yet but will do them during the morning.
Controlled Breathing, food to groin, fivefold
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking
Middle Pillar variant
Tarot
Tarot Contemplation Ritual: IV Emperor. Aries. Son of the Morning, Chief Among the Mighty. Heh, Window, 5. Order, sight, management, defense.
Past-Present-Future on Magical Decisions:
Past: III Empress. Venus, Netzach. Present: VIII. Strength. Leo, Sol. Future: Nine of Pentacles, Yesod of Assiah, Venus in Virgo.
Creative imagination and power, driven by love, rulership and mastery over the lower nature, will lead to advancement.

Meditations:
Heart Flame, Unhooking

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Do you find that mixing traditions helps?

Reaction score
Awards
No, I did find it interesting though about the palate of the tongue that the AMORC video talked about. But no, not trying to mix traditions.
I am about to call it a night, its been a day.

Reaction score
Awards
No, no rituals were done today anyway, aside from eh Heart Flame and past that, today was a blur of bad luck doing errands, and work insane.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am wary about mixing traditions as almost all traditions exist within the aura of their own overlighting entity. Some of those entities have quite different intents/sponsors

Reaction score
Awards
I understand. When I was in both Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn as well as Fraternity of the Hidden Light, something about the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram used affected negatively the egregore of FHL.
I also know that Waite mentioned in his book on Rosy Cross rites and 8nitiatiins, that the archangelic cross is different from the qabalistic cross.
There exists Qlippoth and satanic versions of the LRP (extensively used by the Church of Satan for example), and a Qabbalistic Cross - there is a Qlippothic Cross I came across.
So. I completely understand your point in recalling these. Will cease to mix traditions, even though I feel wide open to attacks.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Will cease to mix traditionsbb, even though I feel wide open to attacks.
you know I also at 1 pt had a parasite siting on my head, my shoulders, genital area and feet.

what helped me is facing my fears battling my inner demons & practicing inner love.

my energy got upgraded after I started doing my shadow work.

Reaction score
Awards
Thursday 5/19/2022 (12=3, multiplication). Ruling planet: Jupiter. Ruling Archangel: Tzadkiel. Color: Blue.
Sleep: Six hours.
Dreams: None recalled
Diet: Ate veggies and meatballs last night. Chicken gyro bowl with brown rice and veggies today.
Exercise: Walked mile to bus stop
Mood: Fair.
Mental Notes: Saw moment of unity, competing teamsters working with each other respectfully.
Physical Notes: Handled by Heart Flame.
Adorations - None
Rituals - Heart Flame

Reaction score
Awards
As I was walking on my way to catch the bus, I was thinking about plant spagyrics and the mineral and vegetable divas. There's only a million plants to work with, how would the aspiring hoodoer first pick their first plant?

Reaction score
Awards
you know I also at 1 pt had a parasite siting on my head, my shoulders, genital area and feet.

what helped me is facing my fears battling my inner demons & practicing inner love.

my energy got upgraded after I started doing my shadow work.
Good points. I meant to reply to you earlier. I agree with you, but it depends on what you term in total as Magick, and see where you fall short. That's my paradigm.

Reaction score
Awards
Tarot card for the day key number four the emperor which stands for site order and management tarot contemplation ritual key 20 judgment announcement message or renewal

Reaction score
Awards
Practice the heart flame meditation while on break at work, it seemed to help quite a bit.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
how would the aspiring hoodoer first pick their first plant?

Go out into gardens including botanic gardens and look at the plants. Some plants will look at you. Bring each of those near to your light body and see which your light body likes

There are phone apps that identify plants

Google the ones that your light body likes best to make sure none is toxic and to read the experience of others with growing/consuming.

Consider which you can grow easily as time of harvest is often important.

Sleep on the decision for a few days until stable in your preference.

Reaction score
Awards
Go out into gardens including botanic gardens and look at the plants. Some plants will look at you. Bring each of those near to your light body and see which your light body likes

There are phone apps that identify plants

Google the ones that your light body likes best to make sure none is toxic and to read the experience of others with growing/consuming.

Consider which you can grow easily as time of harvest is often important.

Sleep on the decision for a few days until stable in your preference.
Awesome suggestions. I was not aware of a phone app that did that, and still have to install a French learning language as well as Latin to my phone, and the planetary hours/moon phase calendar app.
On my way to work earlier today, I did feel an attraction to certain plants, but do not know much about plants in the Michigan wilds, save for a few like Lady Slipper and I want to say Foxglove, that are endangered in Michigan. I do know a few different trees by leaf and or smell, and some flowers and flowering plants I can generally identify. I got to see a good look at a good herb garden - Daisy had quite a green thumb and a good amount of smarts. Quite a dancer as well. I rented a room from her one year and tended to her garden once. I actually like gardening, I might look for a gardening gig.

Back home, about to do a second meditation. I found on the way home, a mild shick with one foot propped on the other knee, and shungite and tourmaline in each hand. Will have to replicate and see why it occurs. Need to do a good night of meditation tonight, and set a consistent morning and evening schedule for meditation.

I also need to work on image and thought control, and change of vocabulary. Also if practicing an oratory prayer ritual for calling healing down on people via saints, angels and others, including the spirit of god to move on those oppressed and ill, and free and heal them.
I recall something about you've freely received, freely give.

My Family altar of sorts is essentially a circle of stones around a small white pillar candle that I used a few months back for a few months on a candle for peace in Ukraine. The family altar has an addition of a magnet with the family clan, a gold necklace wrapped around the stones signifying a solid foundation, spiritual connection and general prosperity, all on a saucer. I need to clean and set offerings and such. Or do I? It seems like a autosuggestion and one that could be parasitic or evil in nature. Or maybe its my mind as crazy as usual. 600 thoughts per second filtering is a bit of work.