• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
A Tarot deck can be very beneficial to carry, along with a small black velvet bag of different types of stones. It seems to me some bullies deep down fear magic/witchcraft upon sight.

Thought control by concentration on a mantra, with the Heart Flame meditation: "Freely received, freely give."

Reaction score
Awards
Found six pennies in my Bayberry candle and bay leaf jar, now I need to find 777 or a suitable icing text.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The nearest I have to altars is energetically active objects that are carefully placed according to energy lines and the preference of the objects

Thus the home energy is partly managed by proper and geometric placement of objects including furniture.

I have a toy panther that only likes facing north. Its owner was moving south and she knew it did not want to go - so left it with me.

I have picture of a European courtyard and the picture likes only one small section of wall. Sometimes the picture opens up a portal to the courtyard it shows. Without knowing even the city of that courtyard, I walked into it while passing along a street in Italy

Reaction score
Awards
Stopped in at work to flirt with Katie and sat down with her to do a few tarot readings and explain how the Celtic cross worked; and ended up getting her number. So a recent divorcee, with her number, I must admit on a physical scale I desire wet sex with her.

Reaction score
Awards
Meditated using the Heart Flame. Shungite and quartz dolomite in one hand and tourmaline and smoky quartz in the other. Sending heart flame light to them to de-traumatize them and heal them.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Both the quartz stones look better

Check if the shungite stone you have actually wants to be with you.

Does the tourmaline prefer to be near your head rather than in your hand?

Reaction score
Awards
I spoke to them - one in each hand, that they are welcome to be with me, and I would like them to be. I closed my hands together, so the stones were trapped where they were.
I thought, who wants to be with me and felt a bump from the bottom.
I thought, who wants to depart from me, and felt a bump from the top.

Guess who was on top - shungite.
And on bottom, tourmaline.

Give the shungite to someone, or place in nature somewhere?

Reaction score
Awards
Both the quartz stones look better

Check if the shungite stone you have actually wants to be with you.

Does the tourmaline prefer to be near your head rather than in your hand?
I think the tourmaline does like rubbing my facial centerline and neck/spine area.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Too good!

Look for an energy line coming into the tourmaline when you put it on your forehead. Can you see the origin of the line? Probably a star

Reaction score
Awards
I didn't see much, I saw an eye, in a relaxed observing state. Other than that was generally darkness, I did find it relieves pain and tension in the head, and on the back of the head near the top of the spine in the hollow SE of the pineal gland, it feels at home.

Reaction score
Awards
Making notes of the planes per the 21 Steps to Enlightenment, Ive seen this echoed before, in the end of the Book of Tokens by Case, there is a diagram of the Tree of Life, and the intersecting planes from Physical to Causal.

Reaction score
Awards
Saturday, 5/21/2022 (5+3+6=14=5, Mediation). Ruling Planet: Saturn. Ruling Archangel: Cassiel/Tzaphqiel. Color: Black/Indigo
Sleep: Some.
Dreams: None recalled.

Moon Phase:
DateMoon Phase
(Lunar Phase)
Moon SignChart
May 21, 2022Waning Gibbous
Aquarius
Aquarius
11°08’(
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)
Current Moon is in
Aquarius
Aquarius:
Your relationship with your emotions might be more complicated, because Moon in Aquarius has a strong need for emotional freedom. However, when you are in a group of people, it is easier for you to understand your feelings and free yourself from negative emotions such as fear, anger and jealousy.
Organs influenced by the current
Aquarius
Aquarius Moon Sign:
Organs: Calf, ankle, shin, Achilles, forearm muscles, thyroid hormones.
These organs are now more sensitive so provide them with extra care.

Transits:
Sun, Uranus - Taurus
Moon - Libra
Mercury - Gemini
Venus, Jupiter - Aries
Mars, Neptune - Pisces
Pluto - Capricorn

Diet: Nothing to eat yet today, will eat a regular breakfast prior to work.
Exercise: Walking.
Mood: Fair
Mental Notes:
Physical Notes:

Adorations -
Lord of the Universe
Liber Resh Vel Helios

Rituals -
Heart Flame Meditation

Video for the Day:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
A few things - slept with my Black Tourmaline under my pillow, it really does feel right nestled in the back cavity of the head, not far from the Pineal gland. This may be why the Emperor came up frequently recently. Aries is the head and brain, and Aries is attributed to the Emperor. The Moon also came up, and since in Case's interpretation, Qoph is linked to the back of the head, Pisces, and possibly the Pineal Gland itself.
No nightmoares, no dream recall.
I noticed that when sitting outside, my left foot experienced a mid electric shock. I recall in my early to mid twenties, dmaging my left foot chakra, popping it out as it were. I think problems with my right foot, in particular, twotes on the right foot frequently are in pain and cramp, possibly because there is too or was too much energy grounding unevenly.
Went into small trance for clairaudience training, Listened to the sounds outside, stared at pavement and let myself go to a degree, I stopped hearing the machinery hum, and heard and focused on the animal kingdom, particularly birds and rodents, my consciousness began to reel, so did right hand trigger anchor and came out of trance and grounded myself with exercise.
I noticed Roma in the credits for Kingdom of the Gods which had been given a very surface reading. I now have to re-read this to really read it, and retain it, and see possibly the influence from Roma.