• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
The Bailey writings are excellent but were ultimately a disappointment as they were studied and memorised but did not generate much effective practice.

The writings also attracted an organization that tended to freeze the teachings. Most organizations formed around teachings have trouble finding/growing the next generation of leaders/teaching and therefore must fail.

Later writings from Bailey's source stated that a physical organization should not be formed.
So how is it that Kingdom of the Gods is associated with Theosophy (I thought that was Blavatsky and Bailey for the most part)?
Im enjoying it, Im up to the Mineral Kingdom atm.

Reaction score
Awards
In serpentine form, yellow-white in color, was what I saw eyes closed when completing the Heart Flame exercise while listening to Shout.
It occurred to me before that, that vibratory attunement and color seem to be influenced through the same notes being hit in order to tingle the scalp. I concentrated on seeing the energy movement on inhale and exhale, and trying to light the chest, the fingers touching the heart, feeling the beat, in tune to percussion beats. Throughout and now a tingle on the scalp after finishing before seeing the serpentine patterns of energy moving at once from the lit physical body, after pushing straight up twice.
Five to ten minutes in meditation, feet toughing each other, hand resting up on knees, then touching heart in parting the veil mudras.

Reaction score
Awards
Father of lights and seeing the Tree of life as planets moving around Tiphareth. Hmm.

Reaction score
Awards
A few other songs that produce instant tingle on the scalp .. hmm ...
Underworld, Cowgirl during solo
Edwin/Lynette Hawkins, Up on the Mounntain
Eiffel 65, Too Much of Heaven
Kenny Loggins, Danger Zone during solo

There are more.

Also, there is Rev Ann Davies intoning names along with the BOTA Choir.

Reaction score
Awards
IAO, Yah, Father of Lights, Ancient of Days, Ancient of Ancients, be bridged between Heaven and Earth, selah.

Produced bright stream of light in the frontal lobe and feeling generally at peace.

Reaction score
Awards
The Bailey writings are excellent but were ultimately a disappointment as they were studied and memorised but did not generate much effective practice.

The writings also attracted an organization that tended to freeze the teachings. Most organizations formed around teachings have trouble finding/growing the next generation of leaders/teaching and therefore must fail.

Later writings from Bailey's source stated that a physical organization should not be formed.
Have you come across Fraternity of the Ibis (WE Butler), or Brotherhood of Light? Just wondering. I came across a book by Brotherhood of Light, and is heavy on spiritual alchemy in my opinion of my reading. Butler I absolutely love, and I believe thats who he was with.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Kingdom of the Gods is associated with Theosophy
Hodson belonged to the Theosophical Society, and probably other organizations. You will note that he gives his own experiences, somewhat translated into the theosophical framework.

I have been in position to parallel/validate some of his encounters. The theosophical format he used to present his experiences is not the only format that could be used.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
vibratory attunement and color seem to be influenced through the same notes being hit in order to tingle the scalp.

When I was first shown the 21 steps process, I experienced colors and sounds for each subplane. At the time my lightbody was being augmented and that increased my range of perception

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
seeing the Tree of life as planets moving around Tiphareth
The ToL fits on the solar system but it is rare that the planets line up with the geometric form that humans have been taught.

In the case of Earth landmasses, sometimes the tree is split in two so that the landmasses need to be rotated about the correct point to form the conventional geometry

Reaction score
Awards
Its an interesting result, sat the remainder of the deck down with the Knight of Cups (my chosen significator) face up
Mid left of the Knight is The Magician with an orange candle, to the middle right of the knight is The Empress, with a green candle.
Below the Knight is the High Priestess, with a purple candle, and below that on which a white tealight will sot, is the Page of Pentacles, bridged to the HP by The World, forming a cross of sorts, but not equal armed, more a calvary cross. Odd result because the intent is a water triangle of Kingdom, Glory/Splendour, and Victory, with Foundation intent and implied in center of triangle.

All laid down, not lit, but thinking about altar arrangement, with Jasmine (and or Patchouli) incense burning in center as well.
Aspiring for 7.1 on the Physical Plane, along with 7.7 on the Etheric-Astral Plane. Im thinking this candle arrangement might be a way of expressing that level of desire for growth. At least from an Imitative Low Magick paradigm.

Reaction score
Awards
An alternative is to drop Malkuth, or replace the Page of Pentacles with The World, and the triangle with those three colors and Jasmine may open up Yesod. Will only find out by doing. Or, it may result in reaching a state of consciousness on the Lower Mental Plane, completing the intent.

Reaction score
Awards
Two questions:
What can occur if Yesod is opened up too early for the Zelator?
What unexpected being could petal through this method?

Pas that, time to check planetary hours and transits.

Reaction score
Awards
I-Ching - What unexpected being could portal through this method of the triangle and Foundation?
Broken
Unbroken
Broken
This is interesting, the three pennies dropped on a second throw, resulting in a fire triangle, used left as center
Broken
Broken
Unbroken

Result: #3 - Danger and obscurity.

Hmm.
I might have to banish using all methods known to me.

Reaction score
Awards
I-Ching: What is the danger of portals using the first triangle?
Broken
Unbroken
Broken
Unbroken
Unbroken
Broken

Result: #48, A well, self-cultivation.

Okay, so there might be a lesser chance of a portal using the first triangle (keeping Kingdom at base)

Reaction score
Awards
Thit ritual experiment might need more research and strengthening of the Heart Flame, also, directly opening the realm of the Lesser Luminary might draw the wrong attention directly into your circle. Not intent.