• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Perhaps better if the Flame is your only ritual. As the flow of divine light increases, it provides directionality to the actions of the human

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You need to put the foundations of enlightenment in place. The foundations are strong flows of divine light through the lightbody and control of the various subplanes including discharging dense substance.

Reaction score
Awards
Joy and Pain, only way I can see to describe the 9's of the Tarot.
Above those four are three cards, XXI, II, and XVIII.
The Moon is really unnecessary qabballistically, but these were cards thought of, and I see two sides, one of freedom, one of vulnerability, but all three cards are the High Priestess in three aspects.

Reaction score
Awards
Sunday, 05/22/2022 (5+4+6=15=6, Beauty). Ruling Planet: Sol. Ruling Archangel: Michael. Color: Gold-Yellow
Sleep: slept well.
Dreams: Dreams occurred but could not recall upon the start of waking.
Moon phase:
DateMoon Phase
(Lunar Phase)
Moon SignChart
May 22, 2022Last Quarter
Pisces
Pisces
0°38’(
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
)
Current Moon is in
Pisces
Pisces:
Moon in Pisces has the greatest sensitivity and perceptiveness of surroundings. You can experience feelings of insecurity, be passive and only wait and see what happens in your life. If you engage in creative or spiritual search, you will benefit from great imagination of Pisces.
Organs influenced by the current
Pisces
Pisces Moon Sign:
Organs: Feet, toes, hypophysis, pineal gland, endorphin, melatonin.
These organs are now more sensitive so provide them with extra care.
Surgical operations:
Yes - Surgical operations are recommended during the Waning Moon.
However, avoid surgeries of organs under the influence of the Moon Sign.

Transits:
Sun, Mercury (R) : Gemini
Moon, Mars, Neptune: Pisces
Jupiter, Venus: Aries
Saturn: Aquarius
Uranus: Taurus
Pluto (R): Capricorn

Weather: 60's, Partly cloudy.

Mood: Fair

Adorations: Will do Midnight to Afternoon adorations, as I will be out later this afternoon to evening possibly.

Meditations: Will do Heart Flame meditation to light and strengthen the body and maintain a lit physical body.

Rituals: Have candles set on dresser as they are on the altar. The dresser is used for cleansing and meditations, while the altar is strictly reserved for rituals, even the adorations are done in walking the circle (yellow this month) around the altar, with Lord if the Universe Adoration with sign of enterer and sign of silence when passing east or west.
The only other items on the altar is my smooth wand (slept with rough one under pillow last night and tried to maintain hold on it most of the night with hands), dagger, fire cup and water cup (fire cup is a teacup with a piece of iron in it that is used for petition rituals, novena rituals and holding incense on the alter. It is typically off to one corner away from the operator. The water cup is a silver drinking bottle filled with water.
The candle arrangement is a water triangle of Violet, Orange and Green. Jasmine will be used as incense. Sandalwood or lemongrass may dress the candles or may not, have not decided.
Objective is to connect with the positive energies of Yesod, Hod and Netzach. It should cause an alchemical change.

Reaction score
Awards
Mental Notes:
Am torn between old ideas of what should be done in certain cases, and where I am trying to head now on my current course.
Have nearly half my stack of Tarot cards to label.
I thought of using thick stems in incense sticks for I Ching, just painted.
Tomorrow is Monday, so I dont have to leave for work ready til 2pm. So in the morning will take care of some business matters, will have to wait til Tuesday to get checks and deposit Wed am bringing it current. Need rent money coming in for June.

Divination: What I will do is take care of a few pieces of necessary action, and then go down to the river to collect geomancy stones (I still want to learn the system). I am also going to study IChing, and astrology as well. This will or should complete divination knowledge to put into practice.

Alchemy - Getting a sense of a renewed interest in taking sciences (not my strong area) and potentially maths (not my strong area). I have an interest in collecting geology samples, starting small plant kits, and chemistry. Geometry/Trigenometry were on my mind last night (I suck at Algebra). Needless to say, I am being driven to education. I may very well take Childhood Ed as a degree option rather than Business Management or Criminal Justice, as I would have to rectify my education requirements yearly and would be in a teachers union. Still need to get "free" money to buy supplies to start making incenses and oils.

Qabalah - Will study as well.

Enlightenment: Working on hooks and enlightenment process, this drive to education may be part on one of the mental planes.

Reaction score
Awards
You need to put the foundations of enlightenment in place. The foundations are strong flows of divine light through the lightbody and control of the various subplanes including discharging dense substance.
Past the useful links, what are "safe" magick books that I can do side reading on, and perhaps some of the exercises or whatnot, that would not interfere with your energy constructs?

Reaction score
Awards
The reason I ask is I have a long list and growing of books I want to read, but most involve ritual work or exercises to do.
I guess a more pertinent question is, besides the links sent, and the Kingdom of the Gods, should I only concern myself with the grade at hand? I know this is a silly question, but I tend to read several books at once, often because each has a curious entry to read on.

I guess I will follow my intuition on this - qabalah, alchemy, geomancy, I-ching, Kingdom of the Gods, Heart Flame, Enlightenment are my current texts and reading list.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
what are "safe" magick books that I can do side reading on
My ex said that whenever I read a Crowley book my energy would get very strange. She did not like it

At present the primary task is increasing the flow of Light from The Source of All. If that is not sufficient it is difficult to test reading material.

Qabalah properly belongs to the previous solar system where it was central spiritual training for humans within a god of intelligence. Our god has now progressed to be a god of love. It is as well to support the current task of our god - right relationship

The other topics are current for this solar system

Reaction score
Awards
Gotcha :) Thank you, and yes, that is sufficient for me.
I just wondered if I could knock a few books in categories out during the rest of the process, and that it may accentuate it, for example Hermetic Alchemy by Case, Brotherhood of Light Spiritual Alchemy.
Then there are resources I have like Spiritual Exercises of St Ignateous or whatnot.

Reaction score
Awards
Are we naming the God of Love, or being somewhat elusive to avoid imposter spirits?

Reaction score
Awards
Meditation on the triangle of Foundation, Spledor, and Vistory, from the viewpoint of Kingdom.
Three candles arranged in water triangle, Purple in front, orange left, green right.
Silent mantra: "Foundation .. Spledor .. Victory .. Foundation .."
Results:
Orange candle had a lot of drips, resembling at last a Venus figurine. Little to no drip on the other two.
The behavior of the flame - swaying and raising, bur orange burnt 1/3 the height of the other two and burned down the quickest, lots of soot on all three wicks.
Orb of light from three flames into one luminary, much like the Moon.
Can post pictures.

Reaction score
Awards
Nearly went in trance or fell asleep while meditating and gazing at the flames. No fire scrying images. No visions or anything other than the three flames becoming one luminary or light.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Are we naming the God of Love, or being somewhat elusive to avoid imposter spirits

This not quite the situation. Our god is a god of love, but in other solar systems the god (logos) might be of intelligence or even will.

As it happens the god/logos of this galaxy is a god of love but that is not the case for all galaxies.

Imposters are mainly a problem if the seeking intelligence is not able to attach to the essence of the intended entity

Reaction score
Awards
Tuesday 5/24/2022 (5+6+6=17=8 by reduction. I have lost knowledge on the keyword and meaning for 7-8). Ruling Planet: Mars. Ruling Archangel: Samael. Color: Scarlet.
Moon: Piosces, last quarter.
Transits: Moon in Pisces, Sun in Gemini.
Weather: Sunny, cool and mostly cloudy. Feels like sixties and possible rain.
Sleep: So, got good sleep today after using the heart flame meditation and falling asleep naturally.
Dreams: Had some, but cannot recall.
Mood: Fair
Diet: Ate chinese food last night at work. Tonight will be bar food, will most likely grab food on the way like pizza.
Exercise: Some walking, 1/4 mile one way.
Physical notes: Have quit smoking cigarettes. Went outside ti burn a couple fat ones and greet the sun. Did so with a Butler style sun invocation for morning followed by sign of silence from zelator. Had moments of insight and wisdom but cannot recall, they were peaceful and beneficial.
Mental Notes: None.

Computer is acting funny (not so funny to me at all), so will be scarcely online, will be reading and doing most of the morning, until I have to get ready for wrk then back online tonight. Whatever annoyance this is will hopefully be gone by then.

Reaction score
Awards
This not quite the situation. Our god is a god of love, but in other solar systems the god (logos) might be of intelligence or even will.

As it happens the god/logos of this galaxy is a god of love but that is not the case for all galaxies.

Imposters are mainly a problem if the seeking intelligence is not able to attach to the essence of the intended entity
It appears then, as to my thoughts have been on it, if a person is not naming an entity or worshipping it, but still lives its values, then it must align at death with the source of love, in the case of my collective family and I. Even if they are atheist, they would in my opinion be welcomed due to grace and how they live their lives and the lives of their children similarly.

So, I will continue to seek in myself love, compassion, kindness, honesty, diligence, and truth and respect - until I radiate each collectively where I emit an aura of it. Not any other way than genuine.

Reaction score
Awards
Tired and in need of healing, so may light a blue candle (may or may not use incense, if so patchouli or frankincense) for meditation.

Reaction score
Awards
Need to do my morning meditation, and to play with my stick and stones, that is, determine what these rocks are, without cutting them apart, in order to preserve their spirits, and not traumatize them further by tumbling, but leaving them in their natural state. A few are sandstone I believe and would not likely have geodes contained within anyway. One is interesting as it is striped like planets, small and smooth and egg shaped, resembling a pale Easter egg.
Want to further do my research on not only these stones and rocks, but their esoteric properties, and associated herbs.
Finally, need to do my Psalms and Proverbs reading for the day, and cast deep questions to Tarot and IChing.
Still need to pursue my earlier plans for today but do them tomorrow morning instead. I overslept and dropped the ball.
I currently have the circles in a stone differing in type and color by each one, and my bag of smaller stones and crystals within the circle. Plan to use the Heart Flame in a focused concentration matter with the intent of delivering heart flame energy to them all to de traumatize and empower them.

Reaction score
Awards
Resources arrangement for the day:

The Kingdom of the Gods
Three Books of Occult Philosophy
Golden Dawn type instruction material for tools construction
Magick in Theory and Practice and others on general magic and ritual construction
Paul Foster Case materials on Gmeatra, Qabalah, and Tarot
Astral Dynamics and others on on astrology and astral world materials
Jean Dubiuois and Julius Evola