• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
On account of rain, did not get a chance to look for interesting stones and stones for Geomancy. Will learn the alternative method, the stick in the sand, surely that can provide valuable understanding of Geomancy. Going to look into MJyticism as an alternative to Magic. Would like to know what happened to either of they should fail in their mission, where they end up, etc.

Reaction score
Awards
As blue is the color for the day and healing can be welcomed in my family's lives, and is customary to meditate on the color for the day anyway, getting meditations on in a few. Did Heart Flame often early today. Have not done in three hours time. Frequent attack feelings were toes, anus, head, privates, back, thighs, forearms. Successfully minimized or repelled. Wore out from it however. The Kingdom of the Gods - will read again and take notes. Then onto A Treasise On White Magic, and same, a couple good readings and notes. Will also reread hooks. Heart Flame behind removing them, good thing all is needed is ability to visualize (and see at the same time if possible).

Reaction score
Awards
Done, 1/10th of candle left. With the wax drippings, I imagined illnesses leaving the bodies of my family. A LOT of drippings until toppled and fell.

Reaction score
Awards
Tarot Contemplation Ritual: I The Magician (Mercury) - Focused Concentration, Law of Correspondence.

Reaction score
Awards
Tarot: "Why do I self-sabotage?"
Split Hexagram Spread
Greater Spiritual Influence - IX Hermit (Virgo, Law of Response)
Lesser Spiritual Influence - VII Chariot (Cancer, Discrimination)
Spiritual Advice - VI Lovers (Gemini, Super Consciousness)
Final Outcome - VIII Strength (Leo, Kundalini, Law of Suggestion)
Practical Advice - XV Devil (Capricorn, Materialism)
Conscious Desires - IV Emperor (Aries, Order, Sight)
Unconscious Desires - III Empress (Venus, Creative Imagination)

I-Ching: "Why are my neighbors so combatative with me?"
#46 - Advance, ascent.
When I prepare for peace they are at war or something like that.

Reaction score
Awards
Need to read up on IChing throws and mishaps - the first coin bounced off the book and had re roll. Luckily they were more or less a straight vertical line (the dimes, upper trigram). The pennies came out in a straight horizontal row, so I just slid them into a vertical position straight line with the dimes, gathered the lines and looked up the IChing Hexagram meaning. Not sure if this is technically a need to re-throw the coins, or let it stand as it is, I could always re-throw a couple times just to get a clearer view. Which I think I will.
Pulled out my seven stones (four polished from a gem shop, three found in the wild), my two rings and my pendulums (pocket watch chain and cufflink with chain) and laid on bed. Tarot deck is nearby, as is bag with journals and writing instruments.
May do psychic testing on myself with my deck and pendulums, or four stones for one exercise.
Between consecutive readings Ive one and general awareness, clairvoyance seems to be sprouting. Not quite there yet, but seeing signs of it.

Reaction score
Awards
(Throw two)
#10 - Pleased, satisfaction, treating, attached to, a shoe.

(Throw three)
#37 -Household, wifely duty.

With 46 (Advance, ascent ) as the first, currently my neighbo=rs are one up on me, much like the Levianthan dilemma - Leviathan is happy when the target is not and vice versa.

So, the one up on me currently, self satisfied and pleased with themselves (pride), there may be partner pressure on the situation.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
9QpB5rJl.jpg

Stones on left are uncomfortable. Separate them more and see where they want to go

Reaction score
Awards
Why so I self-sabotage in all areas interpretation -
There is a greater lens of a looking to the divine for answers, having discernment as the lesser influence, and the advice is to use the Sword of the Word, or use Super-Consciousness. Look to the divine, discern, and meet with the HGA. This is the spiritual side, it could aslo mean too much time is spent in reflection, there is a conflict of some kind perhaps with law, and advice is to get not be divided.
Unconscious desires appear to be the opposite gender, and too much time observing. The advice is to get a job and get material. The final outcome is Self mastery.

Reaction score
Awards
9QpB5rJl.jpg

Stones on left are uncomfortable. Separate them more and see where they want to go
Working on it, alternated types in four rows of three rocks. Balancing myself with HF first, then spiraled continually down left arm with left hand over it trying to receive and letting my mind be blank. Will take time. I did see a grassland with one (triangular porous sandstone rock).

Reaction score
Awards
Will do. Will clear off my dresser/reorganize and leave them there for sun. We have a mostly cloudy week, so maybe a combination of sunlight and left in light from the table lamp will be a fair combo for them. Was going to wash each of them with mild soap and warm water. May do that weekly, and treat them with mists of salt water and pass each through incense smoke as well. Should really get Geology knowledge downpat, and get my correspondences downpat as well, so that Im not passing a given different stone through incense that doesn't jive with correspondences.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Pick a system and stick with it....stop jumping from system to system, I’ve told you many times the spirits don’t like it