• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Test result still pending. Had a can of sirloin and veggies soup, usually good, though this one tasted off somehow. Dumped the rest down the disposal and ordered a pizza later.
Now about to have a meal with some vitamins and medicine a friend gave me, he said he recovered three days time using them, Zone, Vit D, Vit C, and some other wonder supplement for respiratory and immune support. Ingesting with pizza, pop and later an herbal tea called Breathe Right.
First round taken with meal. Slight dizziness, but could be from trying to do sit-ups on my bed.
Need to take time to commune with my rocks and do my reading. Four hours have passed. Currently reading A Treatise.

Reaction score
Awards
And the logic working through the structure of the Treatise, expounds on the consciousness of the different kingdoms, including the Mineral. At the same time in Godson's book, Creative Processes, particularly in the Mineral Kingdom is where the page is resting now. Time for a break, then to really understand the material being read in ordered to generate ideas on what to commune with the stones about.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Had a can of sirloin and veggies soup, usually good, though this one tasted off somehow.
I have had a few interventions in my diet.

Many years ago I got a blast in my meditation: It is hard enough to communicate with you, without your clogging up your brain with peanut butter!

So I switched to tahini

And some years later, when I was regularly making pizza with frozen corn, they complained about my use of frozen food so I stopped buying it

I have not eaten tinned food since childhood so they did not have to complain about that

Perhaps fresh is best

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
expounds on the consciousness of the different kingdoms, including the Mineral

Just start by being aware of any emotional reaction/response when you do something to a stone

Quartz is interesting. Its etheric nervous system extends through the galaxy so that all pieces of quartz are in real time communication. Imagine what humans could do if they could piggyback on that web

Reaction score
Awards
Small drive after going outside for a bit to slightly alter things to be more organized, to survey what needs to occur, and regular maintenance.
1. Closet clothes organized to show more color, to brighten up the west wall. Can use lots of color. Categorized in segments for functionality.
2. Wash all clothes and decide on what is to be kept, and what to toss.
3. New bedding and/or mattress (mattress and boxspring were donated to me by a minister that was apparently a kids set they were getting rid of.
4. Invest possibly in air mattress (though cat claws would annihilate it ever inflating again).
5. Furniture. Cheesy and plastic if necessary, just make it functional. Shelf (multi tier) unit. Bookcase, Chairs. Table. Futon(?). Corner tables.
6. Get groomed and maintain and clean/groom self daily. Experiment with natural ingredients soaps and shampoos. Axe and the like.
7. Invest in a suit and a pair of dress shoes.
8. Get ready for Winter early, and make it my bitch this year.
9. Scrub clean carpet after a good vacuum, and steam clean if necessary carpet. Clean wax explosion residue off of window wall, try to clean the walls a bit.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, going to commune with stones a bit, any suggestions on what to write on paper?
1. Who is your Kingdom Deva?
2. Do you want to be in water and why?
3. Do you want to be in sunlight and why?
4. Do you want to be in a grassland and why?
5. Do you want to return to the site where you were found, and why?
6. What is your history?
7. What is your kingdom?
8. Who is its ruler?
9. What element are you?

Reaction score
Awards
Who is your Mineral Kingdom Deva..I saw a tribeswoman, with whiskers of some sort. Vanished quickly.
I didn't get much in terms of an emotional reaction. I considered that maybe they feel out of their element being Basaltic, they are dented but no broken open. I considered the geode and the air in between and ned for sunlight for crystal growth. Top left stone. Next question:
Do you want to be in water, and why? Got an impression of coolness or moisture. Temperature change. Perhaps slows crystal growth.
Do you want to be in the sun, and why? Warmth, cool on some sides.
Do you want to be in a grassland and why? No noticeable answer except awareness sweat on brow.
Do you want to return to where you were found, and why? No noticeable reaction.
What is your Kingdom? Mineral kingdom, saw crystals, formations and mines. Nothing further specific as to what mine.
What is your history? Refusal to answer.
Who is its ruler: Got impression of nix, nikksa? I repeated again and got Ghob.
What element are you? No impression other than heat and humidity around me. It would indicate fire to me, but of Ghob, that would be earth.
Moving on rightward.

Reaction score
Awards
Who is your Mineral Kingdom Deva? No reaction, focus on clear receptive mind eyes closed, and awareness of breathing while having obstructed visualization.
Do you want to be in water, and why? No reaction, at one point saw a light from below and fish swimming. Light from below? Underwater?
Do you want to be in the sun, and why? Got impression of river and sunlight, but this seems to be my visualization forced. No reaction otherwise.
Do you want to be in a grassland and why? No reaction other than awareness of chirping of birds.
Do you want to return to where you were found, and why? No reaction.
What is your Kingdom? No reaction, though there is noise outside loud enough to be distracting.
What is your history? No reaction.
Who is its ruler? Received Ghob.
What element are you? Saw plains and rocks. Earth.
Moving on to top right.

Reaction score
Awards
Who is your Mineral Kingdom Deva? Saw a burst of yellow-white light and then darkness. Asked again, saw blue. No answer two more times.
Do you want to be in water, and why? No reaction/imagery.
Do you want to be in the sun, and why? Light. Briefly, on a schedule it seemed.
Do you want to be in a grassland and why? Cooler, relaxed.
Do you want to return to where you were found, and why? A feeling of coolness.
What is your Kingdom? Mineral pops into my head, not sure if forced or passive answer.
What is your history? No response.
Who is its ruler? No response.
What element are you? No response, though thought I saw fire or an outline of one.
Moving on, Middle left.

Reaction score
Awards
Picking up tomorrow.
Who is your Mineral Kingdom Deva?
Do you want to be in water, and why?
Do you want to be in the sun, and why?
Do you want to be in a grassland and why?
Do you want to return to where you were found, and why?
What is your Kingdom?
What is your history?
Who is its ruler?
What element are you?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You are getting some responses. Perhaps your questions are a bit elementary.

Try asking each stone if it wants to be close to one of your chakras. One wants to be under your pillow. Why?

Reaction score
Awards
May explore color and sound therapy on the lungs. Because of the condition of my lungs, I can't smoke cigarettes or cigars which is a good thing, my desire for nicotine itself is going down. Pot still needs to sit there to maintain say over seizures and management of stress.
So, aside from that one element, my lungs are feeling slightly better today. Have had two moments with respiratory attack/distress, and had to find the will to breathe and cough the crap out of my lungs.
Taking a hard line approach against this friggin virus - Im attacking it on two fronts, all out, as much as I can cram into my system over five days tome.
Pepto Bismol, attacking digestive areas where the virus may be hiding.
Cinnamon to take away sugar and metabolism issues affecting emotion.
Ginseng (last one) to give a jump kick to the male system.
2000 mg of Vitamin D so support health
Zinc 15 mg to maintain health
Quercetin (1000 mg) to attack the virus itself in immune and respiratory areas
Multi Complete capsule for general health support
Emerging packs (have five, so one per day) for immune system support
Breathe Easy Herbal Tea (2 per day minimum) for direct action on respiratory system
Berry Herbal Tea for antioxidants
Nasal Spray if congestion gets to be a problem
DayQuil and NyQuil capsules. Taking daily for the hell of it.

Better living through modern chemistry.
Since my County MH team won't refill the serotonin (?) ... I will have to find alternate anti depression means,.

Reaction score
Awards
Brief movement back on all scales to a .7, as someone tripped the fire alarm, and by the time I had spent trying to finagle the cat into her carrier, quite reluctantly so, I would have have been among to possibly 92+ men women and children that could have died in a multi tenant apartment fire. The electrical work leaves something to be desired it seems, and there are water leaks and mold. So I am going to try to better myself to be more level headed and decisive - even hard decisions - if that case arises again, because in that moment, I will have to have all necessities and life information and pet in my bugout bag. That I have yet to build but now have a desire to start.

Reaction score
Awards
Time to meditate on the HF, because my natural self is inclined other ways atm at the cause of the alarm which set me in a complete 180 as far as stress level and mood.

Reaction score
Awards
You are getting some responses. Perhaps your questions are a bit elementary.

Try asking each stone if it wants to be close to one of your chakras. One wants to be under your pillow. Why?
Will do after a strong HF meditation to be at a reasonable mood and anergy to exchange with, dont want them to think Im a warrior coming...

Reaction score
Awards
Fear and anger are quite an interesting pair of emotions, that spawn each other, and feed each other.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, HF meditation time, all day today, I want to get stronger on this. I want to start removing the hooks. I want to get rid of once and for all these damn parasites and imposter spirits that dare to step into my inner courtyard and come close to my temple.

Reaction score
Awards
I need to educate myself, and detach from society as much as possible, perhaps working night shifts somewhere closed to the general public for starters, or a professional office position somewhere. Perhaps research (I know, I can stand to research most of my own if not all of my own posts).