• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I was following my own self initiation efforts by following Christophers book, and was going to tackle after that Modern Magick, then The Golden Dawn, then likely Hermetica, Kybalion and possible Initiation into Hermetics.

I would love to know what peoples idea of a working system is, exclusive to any other, all others nonfunctional or dysfunctional.

Because I haven't seen one yet. So, in Earth grade, we study the things of the earth. You experience all four elements in a single sphere.
During this time you typically study the following: Geomancy (earth divination), rocks (its companion), herbs (its companion to rocks as vegetable world as opposed to mineral world), Qabalah, and Alchemy. Typically an Earth student will have a zeal for learning and must learn at some point soon to control thought. This should actually be completed by a Neophyte, but defiteinly by Air (Theoricus) grade.
So, Theosophy and mysticism seems to be the alternative to magick. That or religion, including shamanism, where likely the same things would be studied in the same order; there is also core Freemasonry, provided you hook up with a lodge that doesn't feel like the undead.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I was following my own self initiation efforts by following Christophers book, and was going to tackle after that Modern Magick, then The Golden Dawn, then likely Hermetica, Kybalion and possible Initiation into Hermetics.

I would love to know what peoples idea of a working system is, exclusive to any other, all others nonfunctional or dysfunctional.

Because I haven't seen one yet. So, in Earth grade, we study the things of the earth. You experience all four elements in a single sphere.
During this time you typically study the following: Geomancy (earth divination), rocks (its companion), herbs (its companion to rocks as vegetable world as opposed to mineral world), Qabalah, and Alchemy. Typically an Earth student will have a zeal for learning and must learn at some point soon to control thought. This should actually be completed by a Neophyte, but defiteinly by Air (Theoricus) grade.
So, Theosophy and mysticism seems to be the alternative to magick. That or religion, including shamanism, where likely the same things would be studied in the same order; there is also core Freemasonry, provided you hook up with a lodge that doesn't feel like the undead.
There is also the phenomena called psychometry, where by look or touch you get a brief to full view of whats behind the object.

Reaction score
Awards
Todays readings:
Hodson , The Kingdom of the Gods
Bailey, A Treatise on White Magic
Heindel, Initation, Ancient and Modern
Heindel, Teachings of an Initiate
Heindel, Occult Principles of Health and Healing
Regardie, The Golden Dawn (Subtle Bodies, Elemental and Celestial flow)
Crowley, Liber 777 (Primarily IChing)

Reaction score
Awards
Adepts/Magi Ive come across in my travels....
Currently I work with someone who used to be on here, she is my Chef.
My current teacher (seems to be going okay)
Others here
My last teacher (really messed up with him)
Nate Bales (chats over email mostly, I really need to return his email, been sick recently so that plants a role in the reason why, or just dropped the ball :( )
Eric Sisco (really dropped the ball with him and have regrets, but appreciation and respect for him still, I seem to have a track record going with pissing off teachers, hopefully that cycle breaks with my current teacher)
Nick Farrell (chats over IM/FB)
Pan Ophidian (came across him on FB and chatted, lost contact)
Dean Wilson (mostly over chat/FB)

I should ask myself at some point, what exactly did I learn from any of them? How can I further my learning with them to a point of competency and self-reliance?

Im off most social media these days for several reasons. So, the esoteric world is my social plug.

Reaction score
Awards
Under sunlight and a magnifying glass, I found one "sandstone" might actually be Tufft, one "sandstone" is actually limestone with calcite. The more porous "sandstone", or the "Easter egg sandstone" looks like a planet with rings or firmaments.
The plutonic "moon" rock actually has a name I don't recall at the moment, bit looks reptilian under a magnifying glass.
Which leaves the smoky quartz+dolomite, red granite and granite stones to look at. Unfortunately sun just shifted or clouds did.

Reaction score
Awards
Not really, I picked (graphite?), the flattest and most square stone, and "Outer Darkness" came to mind. Perhaps the spirit is trapped in darkness? That is just an imaginative guess on my part. I dont have clairvoyance yet, not at a level where I can communicate with stones.
All I am able to do is to do one of the following:
1 Close and clench my eyes, forcing my forehead to show me an image or color
2 Send HF energy to it as relaxed as possible, and while hopefully having a peak of happy biochemistry occurring via sound, and try to get an impression without forcing it. This may be more psychometry than clairvoyance.

Reaction score
Awards
I picked it up again and gently cupped it this time with both hands sending HF energy to it.
I asked if it wanted to be in the sunlight and why.
My memory flashed back in all detail where I picked it up at work, where it is from a rock bed around the outside wall.
I would think they would be happier being out of the snow and wind, but it may be why they seek sunlight and wind and rain/water, because thats where they were plucked from.

Reaction score
Awards
Will continue on working on this.
Did Midnight LRVH Adoration, Lord of the Universe E Adoration, Midday LRVH Adoration, Evening LotU Adoration, and Evening LRVH Adoration; all with grade signs and sign of silence. Started at North due to grade and to get full cycle of adorations in.
Did HF periodically throughout day. Will do extensively tonight. I may need to review the HF thread and its conjunction with controlled breathing, as my "pushes" are typically on exhale and pause. While "pulling" is inhale and hold.

Reaction score
Awards
Starting to feel scattered again, will stick with the HF. I am listening to Seasons in the Abyss, a bit different than :happy" songs. May be contributing to scatteredmness and anxiety. As much as I love metal, sometimes it has to be left behind for the others to enjoy. I won't pester people about their music, I just realize their is sound and color to consider in the sensory experience within both mysticism and magic. Townley and Case wrote on sound and color, there is also a book I found on it but author name escapes me. Anyway, we've known about the musical shift that seemed to occur in 1900 at latest, where the Hz value rose significantly, inducing anxiety and irritability in people, as harmonious as the music sounded on a surface level.

Reaction score
Awards
Tarot:
Tarot Contemplation Ritual/Card for the Day -
Did not take the six cards out per the actual ritual, so this is more a card for the day: XVIII The Moon. Pisces. Organization.
(BoD was I The Magician)

Had a sudden urge to organizer the cards after organizing my dresser, and realized than when separating the Minors, arranging them from 2-9, in suit order starting with the world of Briah, Cups, making it CSPW (HVHY). Likewise organized the Court Cards going AKQPP, and noticed two Knights were missing, my significator which was in plain sight and still left out for readings. The other was the Knight of Pentacles mixed in with the Major Arcana.

Took it out and reshuffled and drew, pronouncing/vibrating Shaddai El Chai as stacking/restacking. Card for the Day (Majors only)
II The High Priestess. Luna. Subconsciousness, repetition, duplication. Moon magick.
(BoD XVIII)

Unless we look at the family dynamic behind the four letter name, the meaning is lost. Therefore we would find it odd 2W is Dominion, while 2C is Love, where ion Atziluth (W), the archetype is stored or created, in Briah we give it form or force, in Yetzirah it changes again, and manifests in Assiah. This is the general idea from the Father-Mother-Son-Daughter behind the name YHVH, ha-Shem.

The Father would be concerned with dominion of his family as it steps farther away from the source, where the Mother would be concerned in the matter of love in the family, and maintaining it, repairing if need be. From Patriarch to Matriarch, Magician to High Priestess. However this is not to be taken literally, as the continuation would have to switch keys III and IV. Just an illustration.

It struck me odd that five keys have a solo figure, which takes away for me personally a theme of addition by number through the Minor keys.
4,5,7,8.9 Cups are a figure by themselves, this may have deeper significance. In two and three, we see two and then three people, Six has two people, ten has a family rejoicing and admiring. However, again, here comes astrology - for the lone wolves of the cards, Luna in Cancer, Mars in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, Saturn in Pisces, Jupiter in Pisces. It makes me wonder what the status is of that planet in question, if in a detriment or fall, which would bring my understanding back to center. Either that or it is coincidental or insignificant. It would only seem to be significant if engaged in astrology or doing astrological/zodiacal magic.

And this is why any reading does not get done to my liking. That reading plan got blown out of the water by laziness among other factors. Laziness most likely primarily. Playing catch up now.

Reaction score
Awards
Another stone picked up and asking it why it chose sunlight, was to let light reach into its crystals (it has some exterior glittery stripes, most likely silica but appears to have a complete Crystal structure - square/rectangular crystal faces in a triangular structure. I did not get a sense of a loss of comrades, or some feeling of outer darkness, this one more serene, and a sense of it simp[ly wanting more light to shine.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In your above photos. Ask the stone 5th from the nearest end whether it wants to be in the formation

Reaction score
Awards
Felt pestered by something, and HF was not resolving it, so after adorations did a brief LRP, but IOB directed at the cawing crows (the pests).
The cawing went away.

Reaction score
Awards
Got an email back from Fridays C19 test, results are currently pending.

So, being proactive, will be seeking out some herbs. Right now I have coffee and Breathe Right as well as other herbal teas.
From The Little Herb Encyclopedia:

ALLERGY/LUNG
Chinese Name: XUAN FEI
Chinese Translation: Metal Reducing - Ventilate the Lungs
Constitutional Type - Metal-Stressed
XUAN FEI
Pinella & Citrus sixteen combination:
Citrus Peel, Pinella rhizome, Ma Huang herb, Fritillaria bulb, Bamboo sap, Burpleurum root, Hoelen plant, Platycodon root, Xingren, Morus Root Bark, Magnolia Bark, Tussilago flowers, Ophiopogon root, Schizandra fruit, Ginger rhizome, Licorice root.
BODILY INFLUENCE - Anti-depressant, Antihistamine, Decongestant, Diaphoretic, Diuretic, Expectorant, Stimulant, Stomachic.

LUNG HEALER
Chinese Name: FU LEI
Chinese Translation: Metal-Supporting - Support the weak.
Constitutional Type: Metal-Weakened.
FU LEI
Anemarrhena & Astragalus Sixteen formula:
Astragalus root, Aster root, Qinjiao root, Platycodon root, lyceum bark, Ophiopogon root, Dang Gui root, Panax Ginseng root, Anemarrhena root, Burpleurum root, Blue Citrus peel, Schizandra fruit, Atratylodes rhizome, Citrus peel, Pinella rhizome, Licorice root.

Need to get my hands on bulk herbs of every kind. Then get on with the plans for them.

Reaction score
Awards
Need to start a list, even a playlist of only happy-hormone creation and sustained presence in the brain, as an alternative to medications (that my doctors are playing some iron-fist tactic against just prescribing refills, its not like Im on some narcotic drug for goodness sake), or as an alternative to other street available substances such as psilocybin or similar happy-hormone producing drugs. The problem is, surf houses and I dont get along well, I start tripping for real. So, sound and color therapy instead.
Would love reply input here, as to what songs might produce the same scalp tingles as these in various parts of the songs:
Tears for Fears - Shout
Billy Squier - Learn How To Live
Underworld - Cowgirl
Hawkins family - Up On The Mountain

Any songs that give you tingles on the scalp/"good" chills, etc? Would love recommendations of songs that are listenable, yet happy in nature, hit the right pitches frequencies and notes to unlock brain hormones such as dopamine and serotonin, etc.

Also, any associated plants that would be beneficial? Kava Kava, St Johns Wort, these are well known for reducing anxiety and promoting a well attitude mentally. Will keep digging through The Little Herb Encyclopedia and other resources I have for information and then research availability of the herbal medicines.

It is a fact that visualization problems in mysticism or magic are potentially due mainly to depression, seasonal or major scale.

Some herbs known to promote a well attitude and mental state:

JIE YU (Regulate Chi - Relieve the Depression) (Energy Stressed)
Bupleurum & Cyperous Eighteen Combination:
Perilla leaves, Saussurea root, Gambir twig, Bamboo sap, Bupleurum root, pineal rhizome, Aurantium peel, Zhishi fruit, Ophiopogon root, Cyperus rhizome, Platycodon root, Ligusticum rhizome, Dang Quai root, Panax-Ginseng root, Helen plant, Coptic rhizome, Ginger rhizome, Licorice root.

Memory-Energy: Siberian Ginseng, Gotu Kola, Capsicum, Bee Pollen, Gotu Kola concentrate, Gnkgo Biloba concentrate, Fenugreek seeds, Thyme.

Nerves: White Willow, Black Cohosh, Capsicum, Valerian, Valerian root, Ginger, Ginger root, Hops, Wood Betony, Devils Claw, Chamomile, Passion, Fennel seeds, Marshmallow, Feverfew, Skullcap, Passion flower, Schizandra fruit, Choline bitartrate, PABA, Wheat germ, Inositol, Citrus bioflavonoids; Vitamin C, B1,2,6,12; Folic Acid, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Niacinamide; Mistletoe, Pan Pien Lien, Ladys Slipper, Blessed Thistle; Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCL, Ascorbic acid, Schizandra chinecis, Piper methysticum, Folic acid, Cyanocobalamin, Biotin.

NOTE:
DO NOT TAKE THESE WITHOUT PROPER MEDICAL OR PHARMACOLOGICAL OPINION BASED ON YOUR MENTAL AND PHYSICAL STATES. I AM NOT A MEDICAL OR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL AND AM NOT ENDORSING BLIND INGESTION OF MY RESEARCH NOTES. I DO NOT KNOW THE COMBINATIONS AND SIDE EFFECT, THESE HAVE NOT BEEN PERSONALLY RESEARCHED.

Reaction score
Awards
Research Notes on sound and color therapy:
Case, Paul F; "Correlation on Sound and Color"
Townley, Kevin; "Healing with Color Sound and Vibratory Attunement"
Brahma, Nada; "The World is Sound"
Goodman, Steven; "Sonic Warfare"
Will need to find more on sound and color therapy, particularly as a means to lower depression in the practitioner, thus helping them to better visualize, unless there are no other complications in being able to visualize.

Reaction score
Awards
1:40pm EST, Back to HF Meditation, HF communion with stones, and another HF meditation; before back to battery of reading, Godson's The Kingdom of the Gods, and Bailey's A Treatise on White Magic first reads.

Reaction score
Awards
Test result still pending. Had a can of sirloin and veggies soup, usually good, though this one tasted off somehow. Dumped the rest down the disposal and ordered a pizza later.
Now about to have a meal with some vitamins and medicine a friend gave me, he said he recovered three days time using them, Zone, Vit D, Vit C, and some other wonder supplement for respiratory and immune support. Ingesting with pizza, pop and later an herbal tea called Breathe Right.