• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
To my doubters, I do imitative magic every day by sucking on empty jul pods, and occasionally still get a Nic hit off of one. How is this not magic? I hope and it occurs after trial and error.

Reaction score
Awards
Realized that the light bubls in my bathroom were not only raising heat by leaving the bathroom fan on, as they are wired together for some dumb reason (my place is a firetrap in some areas). I unscrewed the hot bulbs, four out of five were in fact burning the glass.
Took those out and unscrewed the last, will buy new bulbs and launch a service ticket to inspect electric and fire safety in my room.

Was awakened to Psalm 51 today.

Waiting for the thunderstorm to get underway. I should check planetary hours and see what I can devise and put into practice within ten minutes time to plan a solid ritual with supplies on hand (much more than I used to have). Birthday candle tees are scarce to find, so will have to use clay as a grounding item for the candles. Will actually join one for candles and incense. Perhaps hols fro three candles with the incense in the center.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to pause music and meditate to the thunder using the Heart Flame with the Quartz crystal and Lapis Lazuli, hoping to gain clairvoyant improvement.
Then read Kingdom of the Gods again carefully, and read the Hooks article as well as drawing out diagrams in a journal from 21 Steps to Enightenment.

When these four are solid in my understanding, then I will tackle the wealth of information on Romas site.

Reaction score
Awards
5 Minute meditation on heart flame and breathing primarily. Just fanning the flame of the heart.
Had trigger anchor in left hand holding quartz and concentrating on third eye area, saw yellow light.
I then saw the brain divided into several parts, but on seven planes.
Gave right anchor gesture to come out of trance and concentrate on LL for a minute before coming to journal.
Energy work was concentrated in three areas: Stomach/Solar Plexus, Shoulders and space between fingers. All while concentrating primarily on the heart flame.

Reaction score
Awards
Had impulse to test my psychism by the three card piles, and three methods.
A refresher on this:
(Pendulum or empty mind) - Less than six, greater than five. Minor arcana a only, count and journal incorrect when done.
(empty mind) - Guess the trump. Minor arcana and CC only, count and journal incorrect when done.
(Pendulum or empty mind) - Major, Court or Minor. All 78 cards used, count and journal incorrect when done.

Divided the 78 cards into three piles, will use the first for a start.
Shuffled minor arcana cards thoroughly, divided into four stacks answering to ha-Shem, restacked right to left.
Now we begin.

Reaction score
Awards
And failed within 5-10 minutes. 25% success rate was too currently embarrassing to continue. Will try again when better centered.

Reaction score
Awards
Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
IV. The Emperor. Aries. Order, sight, management, the brain, the mind. Son of the Morning, Chief among the Mighty.
Off to re-read Kingdom of the Gods.

Reaction score
Awards
Reading two texts, Kingdon of the Gods, and Heavenly Bridegrooms.
Other materials are still on mind, but on back burner for the moment.
Will manage time and swap between tasks, god Im a computer nerd.

Reaction score
Awards
It wouldnt step out of my mind on PFC's Book of Tokens diagram of planes and tree of life parts in Meditation on Malkuth, so looked it up. There are seven planes, Malkuth the Body, exists centerline on the horizontal Physical Plane.
Yesod, the Vital Soul, exists on the horizontal Astral Plane.
Hod (Intellect) and Netzach (Desire) both exist on the horizontal Lower Mental Plane.
Tiphareth (Central Self) exists on the horizontal Egoic Plane.
Geburah (Volition) and Gedulah (Memory) both exist on the horizontal Higher Mental Plane.
Binah (Divine Mind) and Chokmah (Divine Life) both exist on the horizontal Causal Plane.
Kether, the Divine Self exists just slightly below the Spiritual Plane, which must be Ain as the portal onto that plane.

The problem is the seven scale on each plane. We have to aspire or ascend the lower scales, and reach and retain the highest plane scale.
This, in my opinion, is best done climbing the Tree of Life, using planetary names and intelligence names, and climbing the Middle Pillar.

Reaction score
Awards
Expanding on this diagram, I listed seven rows of seven scales per plane.
49 scales - 49 by reduction 4 (Daleth, Door) - 49 could be Mem-Teth, Water Serpent.

A common water serpent could be Dagon, Bel, Tiamat, Leviathan. It could also be referring to Cauda and Caput Draconic under an elemental Water influence. With the aforementioned 'gods', it is symptomatic of pride.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, back to reading now that my thoughts are on paper.
Prior points noted. In Kingdom of the Gods, it touches on the triangle eye of light opening, and seven rays emitted.
It instantly reminded me of two Alice Bailey tracts, Esoteric Astrology and Esoteric Healing.

Reaction score
Awards
Intermission to do a couple Celtic Cross spreads. The second is fairly interesting.

A good mix of minors, courts and majors.
A majority of Keys (5)-Forces of considerable strength, but beyond the Enquirer's control.
A majority of Court Cards(3)-Society, meeting with many persons.
Three Fire through The Sun, King of Wands, 6W
Three Air through Fool, Star and Ace
Two Water through Court and High Priestess
Two Earth through Hierophant and 9P.
Water as Significator and Influence.

Whats my true purpose with the occult? Celtic Cross

Significator - Knight of Cups
He is subtle, violent, crafty and artistic. A fierce nature with calm exterior. Powerful for good or evil, but more attracted by the evil, if allied with apparent Power or Wisdom. If ill-dignified, he is intensely evil and merciless. He rules from 20"of Libra to 20' Scorpio.
Air of Water. Prince and Emperor of Nymphs and Undines.

Covers - V The Hierophant - Magus of the Eternal Voice, Magi #2. The priest, even if a priest-warrior. Taurus. Hearing/Sound.
The High Priest is the counterpart of the High Priestess. As Aries is the house of Mars and the exaltation of the Sun, so Taurus is the house of Venus and the exaltation of the Moon. He is the reflective or mysti- cal aspect of the masculine. He is the thinker as the Emperor is the doer.
His colours unlike those of the Emperor, vary considerably. Red, orange, maroon, deep brown, and chestnut brown, suggest veiled thought, interior power, endurance, contemplationand reconciliation.This card fre- quently indicates the hidden guardianship of the Masters.
5. Hierophant. Divine Wisdom. Manifestation. Explanation. Teaching. Differing from, though resembling in some respects, the meaning of The Magician, The Prophet, and The Lovers. Occult Wisdom.

Crosses - 0. The Foolish Man.
This card as usually presented shows a man in motley striding along, heedless of the dog which tears his garments and threatens to attack him. In this is seen only the lower aspect of the card, giving no hint to the Divine Folly of which St. Paul speaks. But in the Order pack, an effort is made to reveal the deeper meaning. A naked child stands beneath a rose-tree bearing yellow roses-the golden Rose of Joy as well as the Rose of Silence. While reaching up to the Roses, he yet holds in leash a grey wolf, worldly wisdom held in check by perfect innocence. The colours are pale yellow, pale blue, greenish yellow-suggestive of the early dawn of a spring day.
Idea, thought, spirituality, that which endeavours to rise above the material. (That is, if the subject which is enquired about be spirit- ual.) But if the Divination be regarding a material event of ordinary life, this card is not good, and shows folly, stupidity, eccentricity, and even mania, unless with very good cards indeed. It is too ideal and unstable to be gen- erally good in material things.

Crowns - King of Wands- The Lord of the Flame and the Lightning, King of the Spirits of Fire.
A winged Warrior riding upon a black Horse with flamingmane and tail.
The Horse itself is not winged. The Rider wears awinged Helmet (likean old Scandinavian and Gaulish Helmet) with a royal Crown. A corselet of scale-mail and buskins of the same, and a flowing scarlet mantle. Above his Helmet, upon his cuirass,and on his shoulderpiecesand buskins he bears, as a crest, a winged black Horse's head. He grasps a Club with flaming ends, somewhat similar to that in the symbolof the Ace of Wands, but not so heavy, and also the Sigil of his scale is shewn.
Beneath the rushing feet of his steed are waving flames of Fire. He is active, generous, fierce, sudden and impetuous. If ill-digrufied he is evil- minded, cruel, bigoted, brutal. Herules the celestial Heavens from above the 20th degree of Scorpio to the First two Decans of Sagittarius and this includes a part of the constellation Hercule (who also carries a club).
Fire of Fire. King of the Salamanders.

Beneath - King of Cups - Lord of the Waves and the Waters. King of the Hosts of the Sea.
A beautiful youthful winged Warrior, with flying hair, riding upon a white Horse, which latter is not winged. His general equipment is similar to that of the Knight of Wands, but upon his helmet cuirass and buskins is a peacock with opened wings. He holds a Cup in his hand, bearing the sigil of the Scale. Beneath his horses' feet is the sea. From the cup issues a crab. Graceful, poetic, venusian, indolent, but enthusiastic if roused. Ill-dignified, he is sensual, idle, and untruthful. He rules the heavens from above 20" of Aquarius to 20' Pisces including the greater part of Pegasus. Fire of Water. King of Undines and of Nymphs.

Behind - Ace of Swords - The Root of the Powers of Air. Spirit of Air.
A white radiating Angelic Hand, issuing from clouds, and graspin the hilt of a Sword, whici?supports a white radiant celestial Crown from which depend, on the right, the olive branch of Peace, and on the left, the palm branch of Suffering. Six Vaus fall from its point.
It symbolises invoked as contrasted with natural Force; for it is the Invocation of the Sword. Raised upward, it invokes the Divine Crown of Spiritual Brightness. But reversed it is the invocation of demoniac force,and becomes a fearfully evil symbol. It represents therefore very great power for good or evil, but invoked. And it also represents whirling force, and strength trough trouble. It is the affirmation of Justice, upholding Divine authority and it may become the Sword of Wrath, Punishment and Affliction.

Before - Nine of Pentacles - Venus in Virgo, 10° to 20'. Lord of Material Gain.
A white radiating angelic hand as before holding a Rose branch with nine white roses, each of which touches a Pentacle and then are more buds arranged on the branches as well as flowers. Venus and Virgo above and below. Complete realisation of material gain, inheritance, covetousness, treasuring of goods and sometimes theft, and knavery. All according to dignity. Yesod of Heh. (Inheritance, much increase of goods.) Herein rule the might angels Hazayel, and Aldiah.

Querent - II High Priestess
2. High Priestess. Change, alteration, Increase and Decrease. Fludua- tion (whether for good or evil is again shown by cards connected with it.) Compare with Death and Moon.

Environment - XIX. The Sun
Glory, Gain, Riches. Sometimes also arrogance. Display, Vanity, but only when with very evil cards

Hopes/Fears - XVII The Star
Hope, faith, unexpected help. But sometimes also dreaminess, deceived hope, etc.

Final Outcome - Six of Wands - Jupiter in Leo, 10"-20". Lord of Victory.
Two hands in grip, as in the last, holding six Wands crossed, 3 and 3, Flames issuing from the point of junction. Above and below are two short wands with flames issuing from a cloud at the lower part of the card, surmounted respectively by the symbols of Jupiter and Leo, representing the Decanate. Victory after strife, success through energy and industry, love, pleasure gained by labour, carefulness, sociability and avoiding of strife, yet victory therein. Also insolence, pride of riches and success, etc. The whole depending on dignity. Tiphareth of Yod. (Gain.) Here unto are allotted the Great Angels from the Schemhamephoresch, Saitel and Olmiah.

ToD: 2C/BoD:7P

Reaction score
Awards
Found trigram descriptions in 777 under IChing. Need to learn Runes, IChing, and Geomancy. Have a few ideas, wood blocks, skewer sticks sanded and painted, river stones.

Reaction score
Awards
I strategically placed a Earth Pentacle (saucer for teacup) on dresser in sunlight near window, and placed the dented/pierced side down in the water, as in shin deep water to us. I also added a dried flower and a dry Bay leaf.
Until I place it in the riverbed of the Huron River, in place of taking skipping stones for geomancy stones, it will have to do. Before I knew about this, I had already offered both tourmaline and shingle to my neighbor/mentored pupil. He is currently studying Christophers book as well as Regards The Golden Dawn.

Reaction score
Awards
A brief interlude from reading Kingdom of the GOds, as each section read is coming up with visions of things.
So, taking a break for a gold candle meditation, on the greater luminary, spiritual sun, the fire that lights, warms and preserves earth. Beauty.

Evening adorations.
Heart Flame meditation after Gold candle meditation.

Reaction score
Awards
Half-blind from staring at yellow, blue and green flame in the dark, but here we are.
Addressed it by several forms, but flame kept at Son of God, Tiphareth and Beauty.
All others met with a flickering or jumping flame not as high as the preceding cases.
I saw a being curl and straighten in the wick within the flame.
I saw a yellow orb around the candle. The frankincense still hangs in the air.
The vegetable and mineral kingdoms came to mind during the meditation, do acts of beauty to seat yourself.

Reaction score
Awards
Card for the day -- Page of Pentacles, found with Significator (Knight of Cups) in Yod pile, restocked and turned card over.
0 def Aries to 30 deg Gemini. Earth of Earth. Seat or throne for the Ace.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It instantly reminded me of two Alice Bailey tracts, Esoteric Astrology and Esoteric Healing.

The Bailey writings are excellent but were ultimately a disappointment as they were studied and memorised but did not generate much effective practice.

The writings also attracted an organization that tended to freeze the teachings. Most organizations formed around teachings have trouble finding/growing the next generation of leaders/teaching and therefore must fail.

Later writings from Bailey's source stated that a physical organization should not be formed.

Reaction score
Awards
Went outside, and sat directly outside my apartment, down on the ground tree well bricks.
I sat and looked up at the storm clouds passing, and thought, let me experience air of water.
I felt the heaviness of the earth and humidity within the cool breeze, I felt the rain to be.
I then switched position to be near the birds and trees still, but closer to the app blossom and pine rings and clusters, the grove along Packard. The bus stop to be precise, where I sat on the bench and started to look for the celestial eye. It was not in the form of a triangle, but I saw an eye of light, and the sun shine in all its splendor. I looked for the beauty of heaven and earth united, and Saw Lights, and the Father of Lights, the Sun in its glory and splendor and beauty, the rays upon rays like fireworks, and in the tree branches, clusters of leaves shining took the form of a circular light ball, gold yellow in color, and whirling around the Sun, as the planets might revolve around the sun. The Father of Lights. The beauty of heaven and earth.
Then chatted with Kevin, then came to immediately journal.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!