• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Back home and despite annoying neighbors, settled in.
About to disrupt my comfort zone and do the evening work.

Reaction score
Awards
It's odd and possibly incorrect complementary colors, but have a:
Mars glyph that is outlined in black. But red on orange.
Aries glyph that is outlined in black but red on royal blue.
Scorpio glyph that is outlined in black, but red on orange.
I think Scorpio should be scarlet on teal.

Reaction score
Awards
Glyphs as I put them, are talismata.
I have them arranged in a fire triangle form, mars at top, clockwise Scorpio. Aries.
Meditating on each is good, but a meditation on them as a group should be enlightening.

Reaction score
Awards
Gazed at the triangle as if a sigil and saw color blend. It's even better that the surface is a navy blue which helps Aries immediately blend.
After they started to blend I heard scraping as if a snow plow. Fireworks always ongoing in the hood. Shouting. Conjured an image of the God Mars or at least Achilles.
Realized I was in trance and pulled myself out.
Realized my look or expression was that of a stern stoic.
Grounding by journaling this.
Approx 5 min

Reaction score
Awards
While listening to the AMORC video, I realized picking up a sandstone I found that was begging to be picked up, that the four candles I had out for a meditation or novena, are the exact same colors as the glyphs meditated on (blue, scarlet. Orange), and a silver one (silver representing month of Yesod).
I also realized that the reflection of orange between scarlet and silver results in orange transforming into citrine.
I am beginning to see a mystery.

Reaction score
Awards
Realized also from candles laid out:
Scarlet in between silver and royal blue turns or reflects as orange.

This gives evidence to my idea of meditation on a red and pink/indigo and white will most like reflect all to white-pink.

Reaction score
Awards
Still reading Z3 document, will do midnight adoration and go to bed.

Need to do some shopping, laundry then go to work tomorrow.

Or skip laundry to Friday since I have Friday off, better idea. Would like to do three loads, and give away half to salvation army or something similar.

Will sleep with a particular key under the pillow.

Reaction score
Awards
Up and working on Python programs. Giving it a temporary break on the space travel stuff, since I clobbered a lengthy file id been working on. So as programmers do. Recreate it but make it different. Didn't quite have a logical flow to that even though I'd written 20k of code on it. Pity I'm not getting salary pay all the while.
Will do morning routine shortly.
Folks arriving in three hours for breakfast together.
Organization day, Wednesday.

Reaction score
Awards
So, going to go by the digital logic design books and just write code for each component type. Even if just returning or yielding LEAD or WIRE.
Already coded if the terminal leads have power. From there we can determine the amount of impedance and resistance on the circuit.
Verilog is a language I must learn as well, it looks so much like Ada or Pascal. Loved programming in Pascal.
As long as I can return the breadboard image, we will have started for real.
So just working on the clobbered circuit.py and circuit.h from scratch.
Just as well.

Reaction score
Awards
I know I'm under-educated, I really do.
It's not like I could save the world myself like digital superman, more like one of many small or significant additions to a whole over time.

Chefs are no joke. And I'm fortunate to have worked with both of them in the recent past and current. Chef Hood is always onward and upward.

Reaction score
Awards
But I have the advantage of age and seeing that how solid you may think you are, the right forces and circumstances can bring it all to a mess, or something solid.
I can now study, knowing I don't have to bust my butt looking for the best, because that may.not exist. So instead I savor the part time work, allowing me part time to exercise the rejected nerd in me.
I can take my sweet time learning to master the content, vs cramming for four months for a decent to good grade.

Reaction score
Awards
Wednesday, Jul 6 2022 (Beginning)
Elohim Tzabaoth, Raphael, Beni Elohim.
Kokab, Mercury. Orange.
Sleep: Fair to good.
Dreams: disturbances but no dreams.
Moon Phase: 43.4% first quarter waxing crescent in 6deg40' Libra.
Transits: Sol Can, Luna Lib, Mercury Can, Venus Gem, Mars Tau, Jupiter Ari, Saturn Aqu R, Pluto Cap R, Neptune Pis R, Uranus Tau R.
Physical Notes: sore kneecaps. Tired. Tomorrow laundry, cooking dinner and sleep.
Mental Notes: None.
Reading: Z Documents, Neophyte, Psalms, Digital Logic Design.
Adorations: Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Midnight LotU, LRVH done today
Rituals: Neophyte Formula 2x done today
Exercises: Listening, no using personal pronouns in writing.
Meditations: Flame in Heart, Psalms verse, Silent Mind, The Point.

Reaction score
Awards
Recreating the clobbered file by generic circuit functions, and expanded the import file. All the more reason in absence of resources for a system backup, write out on paper the source first. Worst case scenario you need 24-48 hours data entry for a DR method.

Reaction score
Awards
I think the missing key for me (at my stage of development), is that it would be unacheiveable other than reading a positive state from the breadboard or state system. The actual measurement of power applied I know is through use of meter tools in a physical manner.
The funny thing about it is that im winging it. But not the brightest way to go about it, solid understanding of all topics before implementing would be brighter.

Reaction score
Awards
Once bills are paid and I have some money, will invest in materials for the five outer order tools, and stock temple supplies, for a long road ahead.

Won't have time today, but should have time tomorrow to work on the writing assignments for Neophyte.

Will start memorizing Neophyte material and go through the reading assignments as well. Sword optional here.

Will then start memorizing Zelator material, make the pentacle, and prepare the chessboard.

Reaction score
Awards
Off to work shortly. Have tomorrow off, so will get one of a bazillion claims in my journal and do it.

Reaction score
Awards
Back from work.
Card for the Day: III The Empress. Venus.

The two books are next to me.
Starting Evening routine shortly.
Pondering a ritual for peace and clear understanding among all. Then again that might disturb some folks.
So maybe a self centered ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
Readings and meditations top priority tonight for me.
Will be checking in occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.