• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Break from reading, perhaps a smoke break.

It utterly amazes me that I have such trouble every time with long meditation.

Perhaps I've not put it into perspective, I can't expect a chiropractor to fix my back in five minutes time, mileage may vary, so not every meditation can be a five minute meditation.

But, in hindsight ... That first five minute meditation was a trip, huh?

I have to:
1 Meditate and pray a set time each day.
2 Chill and meditate. Set a timer to avoid peeking at the clock. Set it longer.
3 Remember that the entire body is being scanned and repaired. So. The four limbs, the spine, the head and neck, torso. Right there are seven areas, approx 3 min each on average .. but the limbs should take less time as will the spine. The heart, the torso, neck and head. Critical.

Reaction score
Awards
Teachers, new and old, are dancing 8n my head like a figure of grateful dead bears, not really. But they do keep popping up. Image after image.
Right Relationships.
That pretty much sums it up as well as committing to the work and braving for the long haul.

Reaction score
Awards
I gave my last three cigs and ten bucks to my neighbor. I have a Breeze, so no more actual cigs for me.

Reaction score
Awards
Meditations to do tonight:
Heart Flame
The Point
Psalms 119, Daleth
Silent Mind/Image Recall

I may have to cut back to the Introduction tomorrow, and finish Z3.

But before these, Evening routine (Neophyte Formula).

Reaction score
Awards
Evening routine done.

Meditations to do.

Reading/writing left to do.

Blunt self criticism: listen more and avoid use of personal pronouns. AND MEDITATE DAILY.

Reaction score
Awards
I also realized yesterday that I've not been doing iching lately, will do one in the morning.

Reaction score
Awards
Meditations to do tonight:
Heart Flame
The Point
Psalms 119, Daleth
Silent Mind/Image Recall

I may have to cut back to the Introduction tomorrow, and finish Z3.

But before these, Evening routine (Neophyte Formula).
I guess I should focus on the meaning of Daleth, door, and how it relates to the stanza. It also largely depends path working or tol meditation wise, which tree is used.
For example, in Frater S' blog on path working the Ari tree he says on Daleth:
"Path of Dalet- Psalm 119:25-32- Tiphareth to Kether
This Path connects the Higher Self/True Will/aspects of Harmony to Archetypal Consciousness. This is the bridge between the Sun and Divine Union/Gnosis. The link between harmony/wholeness/peace and unitive consciousness/Divine awareness".

However on the Kircher Tree, it would (Daleth) extend horizontally between Binah and Chokmah.

Reaction score
Awards
Task: after everything else, compile MP non Hebrew variants. As well as for LRP.

Reaction score
Awards
And I see no reference to door in the psalms stanza, but, the last verse (119:32) is interesting.
With the Empress, we see a fertile woman. All rivers and pineal shaped tree point to all senses open.
That in itself is interesting to me.
The shield of Venus.
Love as always is the answer.

Reaction score
Awards
Meditation on Daleth done.
Going to do Heart Flame before bed.

The other two - passive meditations, may do those in the morning time.

The active meditations at night so sleep can be passive.

Reminder to self - pick a tarot key and sleep with it under pillow.

Reaction score
Awards
Up. Kitty fed and zonked out.

I've come to a realization today.

I don't know the LHP and can't hold a candle against their knowledge, by and large. Sure, noobs are everywhere as are LARPers and armchair mages like myself.

What counts as always is persistent daily practice. Self control and self discipline as well.

I'm not going to orally please the LHP, but will say many know their stuff while I do not.

In regards to if I get along with the LHP by and large. Jury is still out on that one imho.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay. Wild Magick, GD, Christopher's book, Psalms prayers.

That's the drill today.

For some reason I was thinking today was yesterday, yesterday. Odd.

Reaction score
Awards
Halls book as well. Between Hall and Regardie, researching Alchemy today, not only physical but spiritual alchemy as well.
Wishing I had the Cicero book ATM physically. They have quite a lexicon of alchemical terms. Perhaps I should see what comparable lexicon I can come up with. Moreso Zelator work, but doesn't hurt to be proactive.

Reaction score
Awards
Studying Knowledge Lecture 1 and 2.
Researching KL material first from Hall, then others.

As most of this is akin to freemasonry, Hall is an expert in that area. Other resources to be tesa4ched tbd.

Currently planning on KL1 research,
10am Morning routine,
11 am Flame in the Heart meditation.
12pm Reading and practice.
Note: Alchemy can be as simple as making marijuana medicinal olive oil infusion with other space or herb.
1pm Practice - afternoon Neophyte Formula. Work heavily on concurrent visualization and image held in mind. Eyes open throughout.
2pm Reading - Deep research of Qabalah. Read in full Mystical Qabalah (Fortune), Tree of Life (Regardie), Garden of Pomegranates (Cicero) and old qaballistic texts.
6pm Break.
7 pm Evening Neophyte Formula -Work on commanding tone vibration, without shouting or poor emotional control.
8pm Reading and practice - candle magic with affirmation and carved sigil.
9 pm - Meditation.
10 pm Meditation.
11. Bed after Midnight Formula.

Reaction score
Awards
Come on 60k payable to me, I claim this and believe and receive, that in two months will have acquired this and signed acceptance.

Reaction score
Awards
Morning routine done. Strong concurrent visualizations in the LRP, QCs, and MP.
Research non Hebrew namings today and record in journal.
Back to reading of "The Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram", past invoking, within KL1.

Reaction score
Awards
Synchronicity yesterday. Reunited with Amy. That hippie chick changed up her look. Still beautiful within and without.

While shopping yesterday, looked at the Hoodoo aisle in Kroger, and picked up Lavender incense.

Reaction score
Awards
Lavender, Patchouli. Sandalwood, and Frankincense. Wonder what that altered state would be if hotboxing the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.