• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Five minute (maybe more) meditation on Isaiah 54:17 and noted the thoughts that arose from an anthropology standpoint.

Reaction score
Awards
Back to reading. Thunder just rumbled.and cracked, probably lightning strike. Been into prayer randomly today.

Reaction score
Awards
Tuesday July 5, 2022. (7+6+6=18=9, conclusion). Ruling planet: Madim/Mars. Ruling Archangel: Chamuel. Color: Scarlet.
Sleep: Slept well.
Dreams: None recalled even though I chose to and had journal and pen near.
Moon Phase:
Transits: Sol-Cancer, Luna-, Mercury-, Venus-, Mars-, Jupiter-, Saturn-, Pluto-, Neptune-, Uranus-.
Weather:
Diet: Got better temporarily. Will try to have all food groups minus dairy today.
Beef Stew, Yams, Pears.
Exercise:
Mood: Low
Mental Notes:
Physical Notes:
Adorations:
Rituals:
Exercises:
Meditations:

Reaction score
Awards
Distraction occurred.
Moon currently 34.7% Waxing Crescent in 25.33 Virgo.
Transits - Sol Can, Luna Vir. Mercury Can. Venus Gem. Mars Tau. Jupiter Ari. Saturn Aqu, Pluto Cap. Neptune Pis. Uranus Tau.
Weather - 73/92/68 cool. Partly cloudy.
Physical Notes - None in particular. Start my new job tonight.
Mental Notes - formulating action plan parts on my side. If I do all I personally can, I rely on the other sides to do what they must do.
To do- action plan - novena today.
Readings - Rivas, Regardie, Christopher. Hodson, Paul.
Adorations - Morning, afternoon done. Rest tonight when home.
Rituals - Morning Neophyte Formula.
Exercises - tbd
Meditation - Heart Flame. Silent Mind. Point. Verse. In no particular order. 20/15/10/10. 55 minutes total.

Reaction score
Awards
Novena, Evening adorations and evening ritual, meditations outstanding. Rest done.

Reaction score
Awards
Mapped out my trip, under 2 hours each way. I now know where I need to be and out quick.
Might be able to get a ride back as well. At least down the street to a bus stop at the transit center or near eastern, even better.

Reaction score
Awards
Programming task ideas are a little clearer in concept and implementation.
Without self martyring to be a world savior through service, I'm just me, it makes it easier to think without that stack of lumber over your shoulder. Three boards is pretty much my personal limit.
"For God sakes man, you're a Bishop!"
"Aw fiddlesticks...I'm a man same as you. My name's Fred." - Caddyshack

Reaction score
Awards
Help for me is on the way for something personal related to paperwork and organization. I have to put in my end of the work as I said before and always say.

Reaction score
Awards
Been thinking about the initiation movements and energy patterns. And geometric shapes introduced in action.
Ritual to ritual of different types, adorations here and there for a rule.
I'm reading the Z3 document (different than Z1 and Z2 documents or grade documents or knowledge lectures or initiations. Yet all are related.

Reaction score
Awards
Recitation of the General Exordium and the Particular Exordium for second time. Pretty much following adorations.

Reaction score
Awards
Choosing as the two exercise choices from Christopher:
Silence Exercises - Listening
Diary Writing - Do not use personal pronouns in diary Writing.

Reading Z1, Z3, Introduction, KL1.

Daily Tarot Card Contemplation Ritual:
XI. Justice. Libra. Action-Work Karma.
Lamed. 30. Ox-Goad or Whip, Instruction.

Reaction score
Awards
Writing Exercises
1. Tonight will start on Book of Trees, with a spare notepad I have for the Book of Earth. In this will record Trees found in Case Volume I, and add a tree with only Divine names, but in at least three languages:
Malachim
Hebrew
Celestial

2. Create an officer fact sheet that lists original and micro Sephora or chakra placement, and thus on the chessboard should see activation of energy by their movements.

3. Breakdown of 0=0 Initiation Ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
A planned Novena is not going to be taking place, at least til when I'm back and near settle into bed after evening adorations and evening Neophyte Formula.

Despite distractions, reading took majority of time as well as a personal emergency taken care of.

Distractions are not an excuse, I realize this.

Will however reflect on reading and meditate on buses.

Will use listening exercise to be actively aware and letting boss words sink into mind.

Reaction score
Awards
Memorized Psalm verse and number.
When snooze trips, will do ten min meditation on the verse.
Active meditation.

Reaction score
Awards
Five minute meditation. Realized then when I opened my eyes but once, it threw off my rhythmic breathing (inhale first sentence, exhale second sentence). Still a good meditation. Regained rhythmic breathing keeping on the active med. No observations let in mind. Strict active meditation obedience.

Flame in the Heart is also an active visualization and meditation. Even when combined with the blue box visualization and meditation as well.

The Point and the glyph (Mars, Aries, Scorpio) are more passive meditations, where you allow surface observations to rise and fall whole keeping in meditation.

Reaction score
Awards
Half hour before leaving for work. So guess I should get ready now. This will be good for me I believe. I know the Chefs gf chef, so he might be interesting to talk with during sausage making. It will also be interesting making the sausage from a direct pork supplier.
He has the right idea, use a school or church kitchen.

Okay. Normie cleanup time (except for obvious altar setup 24-7)

Reaction score
Awards
About to roll out.
Drew ToL based on vertex meditation to reduce avarice and inertia, do color candle or color visualization meditation, cultivating peace and self control through self discipline in active meditation.
Concentrating on an imaginary dotted base or vertex as well of pink in between Kether. Binah and Geburah. Red to Pink to White, temporarily ignoring indigo from Binah.
May have to try with marker and or paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.