• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Neurotic phobias do nobody any good.
So. Full self inventory.

I'm going to take a reasonable part time job, this may facilitate helping me to get on top of my bills again, and avoiding what occurred (overspending), in the future. It may also reap the benefit of a couple overdue shelving units in rectangular pillar form.

In therapy and the meantime will read and meditate.

I estimate a couple months through the books at minimum. Zelator will not be seen til January most likely.

Also in the meantime, bankruptcy for me. And many medical, neurological, and psychiatric reviews and exams, fully tested and documented. And dealing with the number one factor of the financial mess this week, taxes.

That resolved, next action items are restoration of the license and education enrollment.

Then I'm getting somewhere by spending only what is critically necessary and being in the future more responsible with finances.

Then. Learn. Read and meditate and write.

Reaction score
Awards
It just occurred to me, my moon in Leo, is now in Virgo.
Those two points alone glare on causes of my blowouts.

Reaction score
Awards
Blank diary entry created for tomorrow.
Brief explanation of yesterday and today an offline journal, and set for tomorrow.

Make this a nightly task. Creation of diary entry in offline journal every evening after all else.

No time like the present. Barring any reservation, from the book, note in journal I've started it, and start the first monthly exercise.

Aside from these, there are no other prescribed rituals. One could, Even as a neophyte, attempt some of the Z2 material set for 0=0 temple setup.

Reaction score
Awards
Documented action plan of top priority goals.

Magickally saying...
"This week, I will apply all of my powers, magickal and mundane, to accomplish this goal - (GOAL)...
Was supposed to add power to it.

I've also been informed of the 3 6 9 trick, where morning afternoon and night you say things to yourself in the mirror.

Anger management added to the list.

Reaction score
Awards
Going to take a break from tobacco and work on quitting via a Nicolette type method. Cold turkey would be ideal, maybe a good start for will.

Need to be in therapy first.

Now, taking a break from Cannabis.

Taking a break from all other habits and vices.

Reaction score
Awards
64pp to read, currently reading the Introduction. That is 48 pages.

Then the Pillars and Knowledge Lecture.
Tomorrow for that aside from the meditation.
The point added to the diary.

Reaction score
Awards
A slap from a teenager riding by on a bike resulted in me calling the police on him. Hopefully they caught him with drugs.

Found sample code that may help me with my software programming in a digital logic book.

Unfortunately outlets are a hot commodity, so will have to charge my phone using the bathroom outlet and the computer and lamp the outlet near my bed.

I'm not buying into the teens game. Commit a crime, police are called. That's their job, not mine.

Reaction score
Awards
Got to get out of the ghetto. First step is obviously income, second bankruptcy it seems.
These parents failed hard.

Reaction score
Awards
Fire alarm finally reset. Tripped by people smoking in their apartment and hotboxing the apartment.

Ran into the firemen, asked if there was a fire. They said no. I nearly had to leave my cat and hope for the best. Because as usual she won't get in the carrier.

So. Went back to programming. Developed further functions for chassis calculations. Nothing complex as I'm barely a programmer, and not an engineer. But I am learning Python.
My only two issues with python is little coverage on reading user input as opposed to files, and on how to declare data types and data structures.

Reaction score
Awards
From what I recall working at an auto company a decade ago, working teamcenter support. There were a handful of systems I was responsible for. One was for chassis calculations. Never saw source code for it. Just log entries countered by Linux commands (RedHat enterprise OS).
So, its interesting having no engineering background, and trying to figure out more than a kindergarten box toy.

Reaction score
Awards
So, people can't leave well enough alone.
Well, this guy's is not a fool that needs others to handle his business for him.

Anyway, a reading:
Greater Spiritual Influence - XIX The Sun. Sol. Regeneration.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: XVIII The Moon. Pisces. Organization.
Spiritual Advice - XI Justice. Work-Karma.
Unconscious Desires - IV The Emperor. Aries. Order.
Conscious Desires - XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. Moderation.
Practical Advice - 0 The Fool. Air. No-thing.
Final Outcome - VI The Lovers. Gemini. Separation.

Reaction score
Awards
Back to my cover to cover reading of Regardie 7th Ed The Golden Dawn.
Adorations and Neophyte Formula done.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
might i say that back in the days i was so lonely that the internet was my only family. mr. delicio is mr. delicio, maybe acceptance is key. and might i suggest that he uses this journal thingy for all his ramblings instead of splashing all over the place. better to have a nice neighbour close, then a far friend in the banned box.

Reaction score
Awards
We've all told him this before in the spirit of genuinely wanting to see things get better for him but he regards us as "fools" I see.
Mike. You are not a fool, not is anyone here. This is a collection of thoughts in my head. If its undesirable, sorry bout that.

I would take a break but it would set me even further behind in the area of magic and mysticism.

Reaction score
Awards
Slept most of morning after being awake like someone on a good hit or two of acid.

Did some programming.
Did some reading.
About to do evening routine and hookup with friends to have someone to hang out with.

Reaction score
Awards
Thinking about every week round robin an initiation on a chessboard with opening and closing by Watchtower on each one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.