• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, but it sets me further behind.
Btw, i am still on tue introduction of a thousand page book, being read cover to cover.
Instead of reading twenty books...read one, work it and find success. What’s the point of reading 50 books if you have no success.

you should be taking care of your physical needs not magic...

Reaction score
Awards
Off to meetup with my friend rather than just another day all by my lonesome.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Isn't "Source" "God" though?
God is a very new word in English - and much loved by religionists.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Better to use words that are not religious.

Notice that the term "The Source of All" has both function and location. Such terms are much harder to hijack

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some of the theologians that taught me, tended to avoid the word "God" and refer to "The Causeless Cause". That is perhaps better, although they did not say why the Causeless Cause wanted to cause anything

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Much of the Old Testament is Egyptian in origin - perhaps through Moses.

“Know thyself deathless and able to know all things, all arts, sciences, the way of every life. Become higher than the highest height and lower than the lowest depth. Amass in thyself all senses of animals, fire, water, dryness and moistness. Think of thyself in all places at the same time, earth, sea, sky, not yet born, in the womb, young, old, dead, and in the after death state.”
― Muata Ashby,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But such a proverb is not suited to modern religions

Reaction score
Awards
Slept for a bit after getting back home and such, no dreams recalled.
I think I will pick a card and stone to sleep or better nap with and record any dreams based on that pair.

Writing code, trying to understand the spaghetti code that resulted from a great idea, the simulator for extracting ice giant ice. I understand the criticism from the Quora experts, that biochemistry, if not exact to ours would cause a reaction. Since they are high in hydrogen and other reactive gases, it could result in a watery hydrogen explosion. At the North pole.

Reaction score
Awards
Found code in a digital logic book for functions for digital chips in a hardware design language that is choice to what I'd love to express not knowing Python well enough as I did Pascal and C. May shift the C programs to C++. I may try to learn Verilog.

Reaction score
Awards
Setup Neophyte Temple from memory.
Reading Enterer on the Threshold, and Symbolism of the Candidate.
This will help me, as I repeat the initiation, to a point from memory where the glyphs will be replaced by symbols, and the symbolism sinks in.
It will help me draw a Temple diagram from memory. And write a synopsis of the initation ritual, then compare to Z2.

Reaction score
Awards
Now is the time for me to absolutely refine technique. If instead of tool-free, dagger or wand; that incense or a glass shelled votive candle in the dark, or sharpie and close quarters cardboard - all lines straight, all points touch.
Same will eventually be done with Hexagram Ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
Now is also the time, as this is the most important and significant ritual, to be studied carefully for higher concepts, perhaps masonry. Example, what's up with the pillars in the middle of the floor?

Reaction score
Awards
Pages 414-478 from Regardies book as Reading per Christopher's book, then back to Introduction through First Knowledge Lecture. May actually read first KL1.
Then back to builders in Kingdom of the Gods.

Reaction score
Awards
In hindsight, I should have kept from agitation. Problem with lack of sleep and low medication levels perhaps now and in the future, look to forgiveness, even on entities I disagree with. It may do nothing for them but won't hurt me.

Reaction score
Awards
Agitation is the vice of Malkuth. The sooner self discipline and self control are established, we then might simultaneously even work on thought control. Visualization wise as well.

Reaction score
Awards
There is a geometry to this, my basic math self isnt seeing it however. There is a pattern, even initially.
Will try some cleansing and banishing as often as possible, and work on Pentagram and Hexagram Rituals.

Status
Not open for further replies.