• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Going on a hunch and writing it in my ritual book.
Today is all about heart --- HF exercise and theory and practice of IRH. Centering thought on who the most loving humans are in my opinion, and writing in offline journal.

Reaction score
Awards
Now, the dead end crap jobs need to end and rightfully do, none of the employers I've worked for in these would be people I'd be fine hanging out with.

So, what I am gifted to do, what transferable skills I have, what makes me internally happy being around it....
I'm at a loss given other social media response (here and balg too), since they know me so well :)

But point taken. Popular concensus is a handful of one liners in light of me by these folks, point is they view me as a tard. To each their own.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm me, not someone else. I'm not you and I'm not them, just me here still.

So, I think besides pity parties, it's obvious - change needs to take place, in my favor. Magick obviously for me won't do it.

So .. what jobs might I be good at besides food service or custodian...

According to my plans, likely in a year people's opinions won't matter,.due to free schooling for me. That means I can take whatever the hell I want to take. Not just for a degree or gpa. But for me. And plenty of certificates shall follow.

And if it dries up. Then I will go to work for a union that supports it.

Reaction score
Awards
Also recommended minimum is 6 to 18 months per grade, no exceptions generally. Obviously for other systems this tidbit is just that. But for GD students, take as long as you need imo.

Reaction score
Awards
Low Magick .....
Witchcraft, the Astral, Dreams, these are what most consider activities of the moon. Yes, to a certain degree.
But why then would it be termed Foundation?

Anyway. Candles. Oil. Incense. Intentional sigils.
Affirmations. Set it and forget it.

Reaction score
Awards
I'm contemplating the evil that men do to each other, in their quest to be an angel.

Reaction score
Awards
And meds have not been taken in how many days now?
Come next week, all bottles will most likely be dry.
Perhaps then the county can refill my prescriptions.

Reaction score
Awards
Sure enough, my idea had merit. At one point, all the trailing statements from Invoking/Banishing the Four Powers is contained in part within Opening by Watchtower.
Still going with my idea in thought at least.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, enough thought to webpage.

Back to my reading and afternoon adoration shortly after brunch.

Reaction score
Awards
Job searching is depressing, and the Seroquel kicked in, so catching up on sleep.

Reaction score
Awards
Three hours sleep and can use more. Shungite, tourmaline, and two lodestone (?) Under my pillow as I slept. Feel a tad better.

Reaction score
Awards
Time to get up and practice BRH (Saturn). Then study the six forms for Sol ... And pick back up on reading. Got past initial introduction. And halfway through Greer's forward.
Started to get up, and instead commenced to do ten situps before getting up.
Exercise I will work into daily life, and record honestly like everything else.

Reaction score
Awards
Found a new thing or two about the LRH, that 8s beneficial. Much to read and thinknand reflect upon even while doing so. It may get off to a rocky start. But that's okay.

Reaction score
Awards
Embarrassingly enough. I did do a couple banishing Saturn. Did not get to invoking Luna or Sol.

Reaction score
Awards
Some folks are right, I've taken a long time.

I tried to take shortcuts, tried to jump ahead a grade, tried to expand on rather than follow written word , even a short stay in practice of Black Magick.

No more expending or altering the way things work (iow no cheating. Be patient and chill the f out).

Follow the program and reap any existing awards.

Reaction score
Awards
After Christopher and Regardie, focus will shift to Bardon and the Three Initiates.

Reaction score
Awards
Let's see my magical resume.
20s -
Wicca, experimentation with witchcraft and magic.
Dabbled in a Lavey obcession for a while.
Some results (100 dollar bill from a spell in Celtic magic that came out of nowhere, the thunderstorm created out of the blue by commandingly outside reciting the Necronomicon conjurations).
The Magus purchased as well as Satanic Bible, Satanic Rituals, Wicca for the Solitary practitioner, The Necronomicon, power of the witch, drawing down the moon.
Tarot card readings.
Had my one of three book burnings and deliverance.
30s -
Deeper investgation into witchcraft and GD. Bought TGD as well as books on witchcraft.
Minor deliverance.
40s -
Invite from Toronto Temple twice, failed both times either by in an accident otw, or got lost somewhere otw.
Self study.
Dark side tour.
Major deliverance
50s -
Got back into Magick and dark side.
Had a teacher, still have one.
Pondered mysticism as the way after I go through a list of books (each treated as a newly unearthed grimoire) to read and practice, and to reap existing rewards.
Internal deliverance or signs my HS met the HS external to us.
Reintroduction to yeshua.

So yes, its been Wicca, satanism, low Magick, Witchcraft, or GD, often conflicting with Christian belief.

Shamanism and Mysticism in general, not specific seem to be as neutral as Buddhism.

Tired again coffee caffeine wore off.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
and the Three Initiates
A pen name for William Walker Atkinson. There are no Three Initiates, there never were. That book is a New Thought book sauced with some Hermetic influence in it. Neither Initiation Into Hermetics is a Hermetic book, the original name of it is 'The True Way To Adepthood'.

Reaction score
Awards
A pen name for William Walker Atkinson. There are no Three Initiates, there never were. That book is a New Thought book sauced with some Hermetic influence in it. Neither Initiation Into Hermetics is a Hermetic book, the original name of it is 'The True Way To Adepthood'.
Ok. Point? It is my choice to read and practice a book isit not? Aren't you one of the critics as of late regarding the HD track?

Not a grumpy tone, honest monotone civil questions.

It seems to me you got quite a lot out of IIH. It seems the primary point of the Kybalion is in it's content. So I don't get the criticism in my own journal?

Perhaps create a separate thread on my reading list?

Status
Not open for further replies.