• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
What happened?
A whole waste of time for me is all. One thing I recommend is trust nobody and decide who you serve.

Omw to work right now, and hopefully can read some Lisiewskis Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone.

akenu

Neophyte
Reaction score
A whole waste of time for me is all. One thing I recommend is trust nobody and decide who you serve.

Omw to work right now, and hopefully can read some Lisiewskis Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone.

Sorry to hear that. I found it's often better to spend the time on individual practice instead of trying to help someone else.

Reaction score
Awards
It's alright, just the rules of the sphinx hammered into my head. Will just be more vague.
Post automatically merged:

Home now, fed and pet the kitty, brewing coffee. Escaped most of the Winter Storm. Had to walk in some knee high snow, but in doing so blazed a trail for others.

In hindsight, holding onto anger over someone else only poisons you. One unnecessary poison after another tends to break a person.
Onto February and dealing with non-spirits powers #2, so anger management in play.

Symbolism meditation results:
XI Lust - the Scarlet Whore, with the blood of saints with gawkers peering at her out of the beast containing six faces, poison of sin.
IX The Hermit - The divine pioneer, a trailblazer no matter the circumstances; Magus of the Voice of Light wills through staff and lantern.

Tonight,
Neophyte Formula.
Meditation.
Candle Ritual.
Zelator Fomula.
Journaling on paper. Affirm here that they were done.

Going to pursue the C++ Coding Bootcamp Program, 12-13 credit hours total.
We are looking at probably 100 on top of tuition for the course textbooks, so 500 per 4CH course.
Figure 500 as a trade in the spiritual realm for something else through service. So the first 500 is a break of all black magic.
Follow that with Health Science Foundation Program.
12 courses, not sure of the CH per all courses. Figure 500 per course. This will be funded from work using C++ for medical software.
Follow that with Law Enforcement A.S. Program. This will be funded through working for Department of Public Safety or DHS/TSA jobs.
Follow that with the Anthropology degree. Maybe by this amount of time I will have been in Denver, enrolled there, and going on field trip sites.
Let one fund the next. Apply strategically. Forensic Anthropology next logical step. Or continual programming for different industries incl gov.

A summary of my magical; and mundane life as well.
Spiritually, possible as well.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Neophyte Formula done.

What's wrong. Well, for starters, darkness won.

Meditation Gal 3:1
O FOOLISH Galatians, who has bewitched you, that you should not obey the Truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ has been evidently set forth, crucified among you?

Meditation Gal 2:20
I Am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.

Working through Psalms for a candle ritual to do tonight.
Altar setup, one green, three white. Three different incense suited to the ritual.
It just struck me as I was writing out the affirmations, that green and white, which I was originally going to do and may streamline it into a spell of sorts, that the colors green and white are colors for a school in town, my old school to the East, and the school I plan to graduate from or take courses at along my trek West. Funny. Back to the ritual.

Recited a prayer from the Siddur, as if it were a conjuration, and helped me feel better.
Starting in Genesis to Psalms and NT...am matching verses that correspond to ideas behind the green candle color (as well as white cornering it).
Meditation: III --> XI : XXI. Venus acting through Libra (ruler Venus, exalted Saturn) upon Saturn/Earth.

Ham, the sone of Noah, is cursed and is Canaan.
Japhweth and Shem, walked backward and had faces backward to cover Noahs nakedness.
Canaan was cursed, and Shem exalted.
Through a questionable family line, we come to Abram.
But Abram is a son of Shem, a generation of Shems.

Huh.

But later Abram is blessed and goes and dwells in Canaan, and the name of God changes.

Huh.

My mood atm ... the intro to the song ...

There is eventually in Genesis a mention of nine kings that combine and meet, and certain names of the Goetia or their origins are found in the OT.
The kings and dukes also form the qlippoth.

So, medical companies in town that have a track history for hiring C++ programmers, perhaps slug this out by sheer savings and strict budgeting, where the savings in one half go towards one course. If possible, working up to two courses at a time based on amount of savings available without bankrupting as my usual end result, so a change in financial views and handling here. Idea being take two courses at once, one healthcare, one C++ programming. By three semesters, the bootcamp will be complete, and I will be three to five courses into Health Science Foundations.

So essentially, verses on Blessing and Abram derailed into a history about how God became El Elyon.

No further work done tonight.

A trans froend of mine was having a bad day, so I brightened it - which also seemed to brighten the day and the sun.
About to get ready for work. Pulled a back muscle last night most liely cleaning, so will take it easier.

Am looking at dugout bag/food pantry articles from SWAT, and Cabelas Hunting Meal buckets.
Might not be a bad idea to get basic supplies until money flows in enough to buy top of the line supplies for disaster preparedness.

Showered and dressed, fed kitty and helped her get under the comforter.
Wont get paid this week, but get paid next week, so will have to make a few calls.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Will call schools in the morning and get a game plan going.
Will meet with my business partner this week, and call him daily to nail a plan down.
Will get to food pantries when I can. Have been drooling over a Cabelas food bucket for the price of a gun ... 200. Add to that a 200 shotgun for hunting, and range test for when I get to the point of the Police Academy.

Got home a bot ago and got kitty settled in. A friend loaned me cash and some smokable.
Will do Zelator Formula shortly.

Trying to listen to the lyrics of the Edmund Fitzgerald, and having seen Lake Superior, and at Laughing Whitefish Point, a sandstone crop ages old, with a hole cut through it by the wind, and a pine tree growing in it somehow. It also brought to mind the night I was almost swept into the North Atlantic during a storm at night, slid across the deck and grasped a handle at the last moment.
So, the lifeboat scenario and good and evil.
The lifeboat scenario/dilemma: Several people are drowning while you're in a raft. You have room for one person, but they could throw you out of the boat as well.
So is it good or evil?
Self martyring?
Being tossed out, taking one for the human team?
Ignoring the drowning?
Which are good or evil?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Friday 1/27/2023
Ran cafe by myself, put away freezer and cooler totes order, and busted my butt helping and doing my work. I didn't have time to do deli backstock, but our delicate nearly caught fire, so safe to say thats not a prime concern.

Sick. Congested cough, runny nose, had headaches but they went away. Even threw up due to coughing so hard while waiting for the bus. Safe to say Im calling off tomorrow,

Kitty is settled in, Im here with coffee, so shortly will do Neophyte Formula and Zelator Formula. Drew a large sheet of paper instructions in pictograph and text form for Analysis of the Keyword. The traditional Star of David Hexagram is the one I use, not a fan of the unicursal hexagram, but willl learn it regardless. Invoking Saturn LRH and Invoking Four Powers of Earth without banishing was a tough day at work, and work I did.

On a side note, I like the song Edmund Fitzgerald. Close to thirty people risked their lives and went down with the ship.
All proceeds therefore from Gordon Lightfoot goes to families of the 30 sailors who drowned with the ship. Honorable.

Neophyte Formula done. Will delay this til tomorrow morning. Rough day.

Saturday 1/28/2023
Interesting, was reading Psalms 94 out loud with feeling, and recognized a Shem angel verse or two. Funny how memory works.
I think I will have to pace myself a bit more, even if it is a slow crawl, but in the process read higher forms of material in the slow crawl of time.
What I mean:
Civilizations are critically important to our understanding the esoteric and occult.
Egypt - Need to re-read Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt, Gods and Goddesses of the Egyptians, Pyramid Texts, etc.
Israel - Get into the subject material sources of Esoterica on this from youtube.
Americas - This will take some digging.
Esoteric/Occult:
Read Suggested/Required Reading, including all book shares here.
Read up deeply in the sciences. Cliff Notes/Essentials/Schaums are okay to an extent in the beginning, but at some point I have to actually understand it, whether by books, kits, nature.

Personal Silence - Restricting the topic, Stay on topic.
Slept in due to rough night/morning. Still feel like crap. Will do Neophyte Formula and Zelator Formula shortly.
Need to save money, and doing better today, realizing my spending habits. Smoking is also going away, it has less of a hold on me atm.
Need to buy temple implements. Need to clean my temple. The paper sort and shred may not happen, at least for 20 years from now.

Am going to do Neophyte Formula, Candle Ritual, and Zelator Formula. Appropriate for the day. Will do evening hours.

Spoke on Rosary Sign of the Cross, Lords Prayer, 3x Hail Mary, Sign of the Cross. 10 bead strings - ADONAI HA-ARETZ, single beads - Gen 1:1.
The reason for this is due to Saturn ruling this day (below God of course, but God is everything.), and therefore the divine name of Earth and appropriate Genesis verse pointing out the reminding fact.

Neophyte Formula done.

Tarot Card for today was IV, The Emperor.
No candle ritual. Too exhausted.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
05:27 Sunday 1/29/2023
Sleep - Poor but seven hours.
Diet - None, literally I have little hunger.
Dreams - None
Moon Phase: 58.3%
in 18d36' Taurus
Current Transits:
Sun
Sun 9°14’ Aqu
Moon
Moon
Taurus
18°36’ Tau
d_50_8.png
First Quarter Moon (99°22’)
Mercury 14°19’ Cap
Venus 2°54’ Pis
Mars 9°45’ Gem
Jupiter 5°34’ Ari
Saturn 25°32’ Aqu
Uranus 14°57’ Tau
Neptune 23°31’ Pis
Pluto 28°34’ Cap
Node (M) 8°41’ Tau R
Node (T) 8°49’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 2°20’ Leo
Chiron 12°33’ Ari
Weather: Sleet predicted today, February is the roughest month snow and ice wise. 30 °F
. Precipitation: 53%. Humidity: 91%. Wind: 3 mph
Mood: Fair
Mental Notes:
Physical Notes:
Meditations: Focal Meditation Card: X Wheel of Fortune (RW)
Tarot: Tarot Card of the Day: XVII The Star (Thoth)
Rituals:
AM Neophyte Formula
Noon Candle Ritual
PM Zelator Formula

Lyrics

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee
The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead
When the skies of November turn gloomy
With a load of iron ore twenty-six thousand tons more
Than the Edmund Fitzgerald weighed empty
That good ship and true was a bone to be chewed
When the gales of November came early
The ship was the pride of the American side
Coming back from some mill in Wisconsin
As the big freighters go, it was bigger than most
With a crew and good captain well seasoned
Concluding some terms with a couple of steel firms
When they left fully loaded for Cleveland
And later that night when the ship's bell rang
Could it be the north wind they'd been feelin'?
The wind in the wires made a tattle-tale sound
And a wave broke over the railing
And every man knew, as the captain did too
T'was the witch of November come stealin'
The dawn came late and the breakfast had to wait
When the gales of November came slashin'
When afternoon came it was freezin' rain
In the face of a hurricane west wind
When suppertime came, the old cook came on deck sayin'
"Fellas, it's too rough to feed ya"
At seven PM, a main hatchway caved in, he said
"Fellas, it's been good to know ya"
The captain wired in he had water comin' in
And the good ship and crew was in peril
And later that night when his lights went outta sight
Came the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald
Does any one know where the love of God goes
When the waves turn the minutes to hours?
The searchers all say they'd have made Whitefish Bay
If they'd put fifteen more miles behind her
They might have split up or they might have capsized
They may have broke deep and took water
And all that remains is the faces and the names
Of the wives and the sons and the daughters
Lake Huron rolls, Superior sings
In the rooms of her ice-water mansion
Old Michigan steams like a young man's dreams
The islands and bays are for sportsmen
And farther below Lake Ontario
Takes in what Lake Erie can send her
And the iron boats go as the mariners all know
With the gales of November remembered
In a musty old hall in Detroit they prayed
In the maritime sailors' cathedral
The church bell chimed 'til it rang twenty-nine times
For each man on the Edmund Fitzgerald
The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee
Superior, they said, never gives up her dead
When the gales of November come early

Neophyte Formula done. LRH (Saturn) done. Invoking the Four Powers of Earth done.
Ascent Into Cube of Space, Body in Assiah, Zelator Meditaton not done yet.
Reading the Zelator Initiation now from th Golden Dawn, then comparing it to 0=0 and 5=6 grade initiations. Then do same with RC Rites.
Watching the Latter Day Saints Church service on youtube. Thinking about returning to being a Church Elder.

Got a call from a trans friend who is depressed/suicidal. I had a bit of shake left, a good gram or three, and walked up and gave her three bucks for smokes and the shake to brighten up her day.
The simple pleasures are sometimes besides being acknowledged is what we need.

Had dinner, not terribly nutritious but was filling.
Here we go into the four day grind before payday. Will be two days short unless I can work tomorrow and Tuesday, then can salvage the hours lost due to illness.
I have to learn Severity, not in terms of receiving it but being stricter with people, drawing and respecting boundaries, lines drawn to keep some folks away from me. Adulting we might call it.
Analyzing candle colors, saints, and Saturn tonight, as this is its grade, second to Magister Templi. Analyzing the Earth Rituals, and Candle Rituals that have Saturn connections.
Finally, just taking it easy minus nightly Formula. Then reading The Gospel of Jesus the Christ according to Mark, to try to know Jesus a bit.

Mon 03:18 1/30/2023. Luna. White/Silver/Grey.
Fell asleep shortly after writing that. Still sick but seemingly on the mend. May have to work today. Still writing out Candle Color/Planet/Saint list of notes. Need to ramp up on Zelator studies, as zen and zeal is the name of the game. No vices of Malkuth.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
11:15 01-30-2023 Monday

Looking over the table of planetary hours, and reminds me of tables of permutation... Wondering then about the relationship between the two.

Luckily it all worked out. Thank you Emmanuel, Jesus.

Finishing up notes with the planetary table of hours.
Then, as it is Monday and I have nothing to do, will do a ritual or two.
Need to do Neophyte Formula, do Zelator Formula tonight, though I will practice the Body in Assiah and the Ascent into the Cube of Space now.
Following that, a Bible Study on Mark.
Fill in Ritual notebook from textbook.
Book of Trees - continue on - Get Hebrew, Greek, and Celtic names on the tree. Highlight/marker planes in order of elements on the tree with Death restored.
Compendium of God(desse)s - work on it. I will get grace through February, but that is cutoff. Ive been a Neophyte for a year, the work needs to be completed.
Need to buy implements/accessories for temple. Need to think about @ minimum a one bedroom apartment to myself, preferably a house.
That way I can go all out on my journey.
Dissect and outline Neo/Zel/ZAM grades in both inner and outer order.
Work the Z.2 Documents, starting with the Divination system and Spiritual Growth, work on subtle bodies.
Start using paper journals, in preparation for leather journals which will be more detailed at ZAM level.

Need to research the software, get configurations down on files to upload and replace on the filesystem for configurations. Get scripts airtight as can be according to my knowledge. Get ready to rock the server and get a new station up on the internet. Then I can relax a bit. If it keeps getting hacked, then we move to a well known provider that does in-house security monitoring and network monitoring, and has backups done nightly.

A short trip into my Hoodoo pantry, after looking up Mars and Earth oils from my oils notes:
Ground Cinnamon - 1 oz
Ground Ginger - 1 oz
Black Pepper - 2 oz
Basil - 2 oz
Thyme - 1 oz
Cayenne Pepper - 2 oz
Allspice - 2 oz
Parsley, Onion Powder, Chives - 2 oz ea
Shaved Frankincense - 1/4 oz
Shaved Lemongrass - 1/8 oz
Tamarind root (whole)
Cloves - 1/8 oz
Rose oil - 1 oz
Cannabis oil - 1/2 oz
Then I have any incense and oils. Need to fully stock. After three to five weeks, I will be well on my way.
Seven Archangels
Unlock
Good Fortune
Patchouli
Frankincense
Nag Champa
Jasmine
Lavender
Sandalwood
Lemongrass
Sun
Dragons Blood
Cryptic Woods (bergamot/Vanilla et al)

Sandalwood oil
Apple-Cinnamon oil
Pumpkin Chai oil
Relax oil (includes lemongrass and lavender)

Just noticed in my oils notes, moon oils have one recipe calling for a moonstone on the altar as well, possibly oiled with Full Moon oil.
Makes me wonder if I may place a correspondence or symbol on the altar while doing my rituals to make my acts and intention clear.

Progress of tasks:
Planetary table of hours. DONE
Neophyte Formula DONE (w/invoking earth LRP)
Health&Wealth DONE
Zelator Formula DELAYED
Bible study on Gospel according to Mark. STARTING
Fill in Ritual notebook from textbook. DELAYED
Book of Trees - continue on - Get Hebrew, Greek, and Celtic names on the tree. DELAYED
Highlight/marker planes in order of elements on the tree with Death restored. DELAYED
Compendium of God(desse)s - work on it. DELAYED
Need to buy implements/accessories for temple. Need to think about @ minimum a one bedroom apartment/a house. STARTING
Dissect and outline Neo/Zel/ZAM grades in both inner and outer order. DELAYED
Work the Z.2 Documents, starting with the Divination system and Spiritual Growth, work on subtle bodies. DELAYED
Start using paper journals, in preparation for leather journals which will be more detailed at ZAM level. DELAYED
Need to research the software, get configurations down on files to upload and replace on the filesystem for configurations. Get scripts airtight as can be according to my knowledge. STARTING

Hmm.

Had an excellent idea to put ritual pages in a plastic binder with plastic page covers to flow more without memorization.
Christopher makes an excellent point about housing, willpower, and privacy as keys to successful magic, and therefore one should endeavor to have a dwelling supporting these principles.
Ive looked into one level homes like 1950s homes or ranches, as I have an aversion to heights; in the west side of ann arbor, a few towns toward Grand Rapids. So, this may be one possibility, by renting a house for cheap, or renting a room in my friends house on the west side of town, or just staying here a year and building money and a section 8 to move into a local complex or two I know.
Bible Study.

An experimental reading - the pentagram layout
TL - Air TR - Water
Middle - Spirit
BL - Earth BR - Fire.

Earth - XIII Death - Change/Transformation
Air - XIX The Sun - Regeneration/Health
Water - 0 The Fool - The Holy Spirit
Fire - XX Judgement - Revelation
Spirit - XII The Hanged Man.

Top of Deck - X Fortune - Cause and Effect
Bottom of Deck - VII The Chariot - Will

Not my will be done, but His will be done.
Not bad. Most of my candle rituals have centered on spiritual purity, health, and finance matters. Things continue to change. Back to XIII.

Gematria on the reading -
XIII Nun Fish 50
XIX Resh Face/head that is not a head 200
0 Aleph Ox 1
XX Shin Tooth/Tears apart with 300
XII Mem Water 40.
From Bill Heidrick:

591 > 15 > 6
- 591 -​
591 = 3x197​
Yod
Resh
Kaf
Nun
Shin
Yod
Aleph
---​
a stranger.
Hay
Vau
Taw
Peh
Nun
Yod
Mem
---​
pr.n. "Opened Waters" (a fountain near Jerusalem).

Reduction = 591 = 5+9+1 = 15 = 6 - Beauty.

Neophyte Formula and morning adorations done. Working on C stats program for runaways/powers of #2.1

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Got to a friend's house and received two ounces, one of which I gave to my tranny friend for their depression.
The other ounce is reserved for my making a healing balm for the homeless.
Was also given 15 dollars. Very useful gift.
Got downtown and picked up meds.
At Starbucks looking at psalms before study of Mark. Brought IR and the Philosophers Stone and my journal as well.
Found this interesting tidbit...

And found this ..

And this..

My candle and affirmation work is a select method I use, which seems to be highly effective.

Going to be doing visualization exercises, review notebooks, analyze rituals, and read up on Geomancy.
After I finish my Bible study.

Pulled Card of the day - V The Hierophant (Thoth deck)
Expanded into split hexagram which did not make sense, so rearranged the first five into the pentagram spread.
Makes far more sense....
Earth - XV The Devil - Mind the material bondage Im in. Be wary of evil.
Air - V The Hierophant - Thoughts centered on God, praying psalms as a priest, which I am.
Water - XI Lust - Lustful emotions, strong emotions.
Fire - XVI The Tower - Seeking conflict led to ruin. Fiery actions.
Spirit - 0 The Fool - Holy Spirit.

Gematria - 187
Reduction - 7
187 > 16 > 7
- 187 -​
187 = 11x17​
---​
(
w/f or
/
w/f)
; pr.n. "Wheels", Ophanim --- the angelic order associated6 with the 2nd Sephira Chokmah,(
)
. Ophanim is
GR:chi-iota-nu-eta-sigma-iota-sigma
(
)
in Greek7.
---​
pr.n. "To Yah My Eyes".
---​
(
w/f)
; to glow, to burn.
---​
(
w/f)
; to raise, lift up, hang up; to crucify.
---​
pr.n. "Jacob-ward", "To the Supplanter".
---​
the throne of the kingdom (royal throne).
---​
fodder.
Notes:
6. G-K, p.90
7. G-K p. 93

Chokmah! The link to V. and 0.

Thoughts on the gematria and the reading ....
XV fodder
XI to raise, lift up, hang up; to crucify.
0 the throne of the kingdom
V To Yah My Eyes -- Came to mind - Galatians 2:20 between this and XI
XVI to glow, to burn

Expansion of consciousness, especially in the sciences
Threw two I-ching to return, to receive
Tarot card of the day and pentagram spread
Noticed of two pendulums, one sticks to a magnet while the other does not. Im thinking copper, brass non magnetic. Gold, magnetic.
Wonder if im right. Magnetic attracted was much more active - clockwise, counter clockwise, up and down, left and right. Non magnetic one is best for tarot guessing.

Tarot to do:
Card of the Day Meditation - V The Hierophant (Thoth)
Tarot/Psychic Testing. (Rider Waite) - Court Card suit guessing.
Tarot meditations on earlier pentagram spread.

Why was I drawn to planetary seals for Mercury, I wonder why. Orange candles I have.
However, planning to do a more cleansing candle ritual tonight. White tea lights to represent the spiritual Father of Lights.
Still, odd I landed on that earlier not realizing in three hours its Wednesday. Planetary table chart, lets see.

Looking in an older Bible, seeing typographical errors in my new one. Guess I know what book I buy first.
Penitential Psalms - 6; 32; 38, 51; 102; 130; 143. Hallell Psalms 111-113; 115-117.Psalm on the Word of God 119. Praise Psalms - 107, 149, 150.

Tried scrying in a cup of black coffee in the white mug I am using. No verifiable results though did see images. It was more feeling of energy.
Rosary in hand prayed Saint Patricks Breastplate. Felt better. Banishing is in order for some reason.

Work, days off, side work and excessive personal projects and rituals, have made me relatively lazy. Example: Exercise: Start it, lasts a few days and conveniently forget to return to it.

Went from sitting crosslegged on the floor to a more uncomfortable position - sitting on floor, knees bent to form a diamond between feet and loins.
Did Zelator breathing, It worked.
Chakra meditation
Feet - black, clockwise
Loins - Red, clockwose
Navel - Orange, clockwise
Solar Plexus - Yellow, clockwise
Heart - Emerald, clockwise
Throat - Blue (Royal), clockwise
Crown - White, clockwise.

Felt relaxed momentarily. Back issues atm.

Four hours sleep and woke up wide awake. Guess I take a nap before leaving for work after a shower.

Had an idea on magical martial arts.
1. View the Tree of Life in white light in front of you, blindingly white.
2. Realize the Tree of Life behind and before you. One is your target.
3. Perform a ritual composed of several incantations at once, aimed at a particular spehiroth.
4. Alternate to switch to repeating 3 on different Sephoroth.
5. Close the ritual, journal and observe. Best aligned under one planet with corresponding colored candle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
A fourteen year old girl died, a day after I saw the missing child poster. She was not from far away from where her dead body was found. I need to get that program going and out to GitHub for the old school nerds to pick up on doing the HW interfacing.

Did psychic exercises with the Court Cards, to guess the suit. Either by image in head or a feel of the suit energy. Tried using magnetic pendulum and was guessing wrong, so set it aide halfway through. Five correctly guessed out of twenty.

Finish up the Neophyte work and get to Chessboard Initiation within a week. Learn complete Zelator Formula in order, invoking and banishing forms.

Tarot Card of the Day: XIX The Sun. Resh, face that is not a head, 200.

Ran cafe by myself again today and did thorough old school cleaning of the donut case as it had grown too disgusting for me to serve food I made into that dirt trap. Cleaned it well. Worked my ass off in time management, was done an hour early. So tried to do this or that and clocked out fifteen minutes early. Got check today and was tipped two dollars by a a sweet Chinese lady who ordered food while I was making the donuts.

Some learning material...

Rough day, called off, need a doctors note, slept all day. I am not cut out for working these dead end jobs any longer.

Okay, gotta get off my ass and do the AM Neophyte Formula, and the PM Zelator Formula both in PM, with full round of Solar adorations and paired Lord of the Universe adoration, Sacred Chamber, LRH Invoking Saturn, LRP Invoking Earth.
Working on Candle Ritual - color white pair tea lights with sandalwood oil, frankincense patchouli incense.
Theme "Let There Be Light".
Psalms involved: 5, 6,13, 14, 19, 25, 31, 66, 69, 96, 106, 115, 119, 131, 134, 136, 143, 144, 147.
Scripture involved: Gen 1:4-5, 1:14-18; Isa 60:1; Ps 4:6, 23, 27:1, 119:105; Lk 16:8; Jn 1:3-5, 1:9, 1:14, 3:19, 5:35; Acts 26:18; 2 Pet 1:19; 1 Jn 1:5, 1:7; Rev 22:5. Ps 149. Ps 119 Tzaddi, Cheth, Heh.
Items: Seal of Witnesses, 2 White Tealights, 1 stick Frank, 1 stick Patchouli; Sandalwood oil; Wand, Cup, Plate, Feather and Rose Oil; Moon Table/Table of Luna.

Did solar adorations, starting South, full circle to Midnight. Did Lord of the Universe adoration to the East.
Did Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, LBRP, Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, Middle Pillar Ritual, and closing Lord of the Universe adoration to the West.

Continuing work on very lengthy ritual; may need to do Chie candles instead of tea lights, using perhaps purple or orange or black.
If using the table and seal of the moon (Luna, Levanah), then may do Purple.
Will do Zelator Formula later tonight. Candle Ritual must be done.

Day one of nineteen - "Let there be Light"

Solar adorations and adoration to Lord of the Universe in the West.
NorthEast altar.
White candles dressed with Sandalwood oil, Frankincense and Patchouli incense. Two white candles total.
Speak Petition to God
Speak Canticle of Creation
Neophyte Formula (Invoking)
Speak Gen 1:3-5
"And God said, Let there be light; and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.
And the evening and the morning were the first Day."

Invoke Uriel and Sandalphon
Meditation on Psalms 5.
Speak Affirmation: "I know that God is bringing forth good in my life each day."
East: Perform LBRP, Lord of the Universe Adoration
NorthEast: Snuff candles and incense,
East: Journal.

Grounding music:

============================================================================
What will the effects be of my nineteen day Let There Be Light ritual?
RW Deck, Celtic Cross, no significator
Last nights reading if the day was grotesque and some familiar cards crop up, particularly ToD which was Covers last night.
Covers - Ten of Wands
Crosses - Eight of Wands
Crowns - Ace of Cups (now were talking)
Beneath - Page of Pentacles (FO character from yesterday)
Behind - King of Wands
Before - Knight of Pentacles (Before character yesterday)
Querent - Nine of Pentacles
Environment - XV The Devil
Hopes and Fears - III The Empress
Final Outcome - XX Judgement

ToD Nine of Swords (covers from yesterday)
BoD VI The Lovers
=========================================================================================

Called Erlis. Sacred Chamber exercise done.

IChing: B U U U B B -- Sui "Following" and Xian "Conjoining" -- Hexagram 31.
Hexagram 31 is named 咸 (xián), "Conjoining". Other variations include "influence (wooing)", "feelings", "being affected", and "reciprocity". Its inner (lower)
is ☶ (艮 gèn) bound = (山) mountain, and its outer (upper)
is ☱ (兌 duì) open = (澤) swamp.

Card of Day : XVII The Star.
Interesting Gematria notes ... On Tzaddi, 80; Lamech and Moloch, "Yah is Witness"
90 > 9
- 90 -​
2x32x5​
Tzaddi
---​
Tzaddi..
(Tzaddi =
Yod
Dalet
Tzaddi
---
--- Fish Hook).
---​
a girdling or fastening on; covering, coating.
---​
(
w/f)
; redemption.
---​
(
w/f)
; silently, in silence; dumbness.
---​
(
w/f)
; lamb
---​
pr.n. "Much Known" or "Knowing".
---​
pr.n. "Yah is Witness"
---​
(
w/f)
; pr.n. "He (God) establishes" (Yachin = name given to the pillar on the right hand at the entrance into the Temple of Solomon; 1st Kings 7,21 --- the other was called (
))
(In some masonic derivations, this pillar is white with a black
Yod
, and the one on the left hand is black with a white
Bet
.)
---​
(
w/f)
; to hum, make a noise, roar, rage; to be pure, clean.
---​
(
w/f)
; to pour, to be poured.
---​
(
)
; pr.n. "Punctual".
---​
(
)
; a javelin; pr.n. "Lance".
---​
a purse; a bag; a cup.
---​
complete, perfect; wholly; the whole; a holocaust or whole burnt-offering.
---​
(
w/f)
; to wound; insult, shame; disappoint.
---​
(
w/f)
; to pass the night, to lodge, to turn in, stop for the night; to dwell.
---​
(
w/f)
; to destroy or overthrow; pr.n. "Destroyer", Lamech.
---​
in the southward region.
---​
pr.n. "Progenitor".
---​
(
w/f)
; The letter Mem; the flowing, running; water or waters; dangers; weaknesses (as in turned to water); seaward.
---​
to be shallow, deficient in water (especially of a well).
---​
(
w/f)
; to rule, to be king
---​
to consult, take counsel
---​
to make king to cause to reign
---​
to reign; to counsel
---​
a king
---​
counsel
---​
pr.n. "Moloch" or "King", the name of the Ammonite deity offered human sacrifices by the Israelites,
GR:Mu-omicron-lambda-omicron-chi
(
in Greek)
---​
(
w/f)
; manna --- food divinely provided in the wilderness
---​
who?, what?
---​
part, portion
---​
from, out of (particle of departure, sometimes used for indications of comparison or contrast)
---​
they are defiled.
---​
a eunuch.
---​
a wicker-basket.
---​
abandonment or forsaking; desert or ruins; pr. n. of mother of Jehoshaphat.
---​
might or strength.
---​
strong or mighty; force.

Did Ten-Point/Direction TA Adoration, visualizing The World-The Fool side by side, with Neophyte signs given.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Neophyte Formula done after full round of Solar Adorations with grade signs (Liber Resh Vel Helios)
Candle ritual tonight I had thought of Saturn activities with black candles, but the show must go on...
Day two of nineteen - "Let there be Light"

NorthEast altar.
White candles dressed with Sandalwood oil, Frankincense and Patchouli incense. Two white candles total.

Speak Petition to God

Speak Gen 1:14-18
"And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
And let them be for lights in the firmament too the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good."

Meditation on Psalms 6.
Speak Affirmation: "It is good to hope and wait quietly for salvation."

Grounding music:

Word was nice and slow, got almost all my work done. Luckily I wont have to work ultra hard, and wont do heights due to my back, have to bring proof in tomorrow with me which I have. Dont need the doctors appointment for this.
Told manager about my psych and PCP appointments and the days off I need.
Did a fantastic job on donuts tonight, even customers said so.
Home now, have done Neophyte formula and solar adorations.
About to do candle ritual in a bit.

The philanthropy behind this is terrific.

IChing for Night:
Hexagram 45 is named 萃 (cuì), "Clustering", "gathering together (massing)" and "finished". Other meanings of the symbol: gather, assemble, collect, dense, thick, and collection. It may mean that it's good to get help or advice; for progress it's necessary to persevere. The group needs to be sustained. Its inner (lower)
is ☷ (坤 kūn) field = (地) earth, and its outer (upper)

Tarot Card for Day/Night: XXI The Universe. Saturn/Earth. Path 32 between Malkuth to Yesod. The Thirty-second Path is the Administrative Intelligence, and it is so called because it directs and associates, in all their operations, the seven planets, even all of them in their own due courses. Cosmic Consciousness.

Working on a few things. Doesn't help that my computer is crawling as if it were some sort of teleprompter or CC message string.

Was up at 4am. Should've done a candle ritual. Have to work today 10-6.
After that and get home, get laundry together, make sure kitty is set for a good day. Going out of town tomorrow evening after work. Going to do a lot of research, writing, meditation. And visionary Magick in absence of candles and altar.
Got euphoric, tense and light headed during rosary;
Cross - kiss. Sign of the Cross.
Bead 1 Lord's Prayer
3 beads Psalm 23
Bead 5 Lord's Prayer
Decade beads - Yah, Raziel, Auphanim
Week beads - Sign of the Cross
Post rosary, realized that I was doing fire breathing during decades and weeks..

Day three of nineteen - "Let there be Light"

Solar adorations beginning at Midnight Hour, and PM Lord of the Universe adoration in the West. NorthEast altar.

Speak Petition to God
  • Meditation on Feet and Point
  • Sacred Chamber of Light
  • Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram EI
  • Sacred Chamber
Speak Ps 4:6
"There be many that say, Who will show us any good? LORD you lift up the light of your countenance upon us."

Meditation on Psalms 13.
Speak Affirmation: "In my distress I call upon the LORD, and he raises me upwards."
Perform Middle Pillar
Meditation on Psalms 13.

East: Perform LBRP, AM Lord of the Universe Adoration to the East.
Grounding music:

PETITION TO GOD
I Petition Thee, God on high, and the almighty spirits that walk with you Lord. I come to you in prayer and petition that you will remove all crossed conditions that may be affecting my life. Remove them with your mighty hand. I ask this in the name of God the FATHER, God the SON, and God the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen.
I Petition the HOLY TRINITY. Please remove all blocks and cross conditions that may be affecting me and mine. I ask this in the name of God the FATHER, God the SON, and God the HOLY SPIRIT, Amen.
I Petition Thee, SAINT MICHAEL, GODS RIGHT HAND MAN, sever all ties to ALL my enemies known, unknown, hidden, unhidden, ALIVE&DEAD, that work against me day and night, dark and light. Destroy crossed conditions that bind my spirit. With your mighty Sword cut all ties to ALL my enemies! Amen.
I Pray that the HOLY TRINITY will protect me and shield me against all my enemies; I pray for the gift of Discernment, so I may know them by the darkness of their spirit. I pray the Trinity will gift me with the spirit of Truth and Wisdom, so that I may always see what is hidden and done in the dark so it may be brought to light. I pray this in the name of God the FATHER, God the SON, and God the HOLY SPIRIT, and in the name of the Ancestors. Amen.
I call on my Ancestors, Known and Unknown, BLOOD OF MY BLOOD, and all the spirits that walk with me. I ask that you protect and defend me against all those who would harm me or mine. I pray that every hit be returned tenfold in the name of God the FATHER, God the SON, and God the HOLY SPIRIT, the Ancestors and all the spirits that walk with me. Amen.
I cover this prayer and my petition with the blood of Jesus! I cover my enemies and any works they have laid against me with the blood of Jesus; may it burn and be destroyed! I call on the Holy Trinity to guard me and keep me and mine safe! AMEN.

And how many times a day shall I pray, three times day or seven times a day, or without ceasing?
All of the above, at least once a day.
Two good prayers -
Prayer of Jabez - 1 Chr 4:10. For enlargement of estate and wealth.
Prayer of David - Shield of David - 1 Car 29:10-19

Second round of Yah-Razial-Auphanim rosary recitation. Not as light-headed as the first time. Purifying.
Sign of the Cross
Lords Prayer
Hail Mary
Hail Mary
Hail Mary
Lords Prayer
Decades - Yah-Raziel-Auphanim
Weeks - Lords Prayer

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Up early without a cause, so might as well pour my heart and soul out here ... oh pooh.
Tarot Card of the Day - XX The Aeon. 31st path of Shin, "tooth"/that which tears apart, 300.
Working this morning/afternnon, then visiting my place and going out of town for a day or two, putting plenty of food and water down for kitty.
So, wont be doing magic until Monday night or Tuesday morning. Folks place and all. I respect boundaries.

Will do adorations and Neophyte Formula shortly. Need to learn the NF and the Zelator Formula well.

Cant help but think how to bring the Holy Spirit in a mass outpouring over all the Earth. Maybe small things, dont be a Pharises/Sadducci for one. Definitely dont be a scribe. But outward appearances over holiness, who hasn't done such a thing ... I have. I dont anymore however, partly because being rejected by society shows you who people really are at their core. Not that there aren't beautiful worshippers and believers and followers, there is a mass of them. But we need a massive outpouring of the Holy Spirit over this planet. I will shake all things.
Just realized why I like flat pop .. that is, less carbonated .. Carbon Dioxide is toxic. Therefore flat pop is healthier. There is no safe pop.

Will endeavor to make sure all my reading is up to date or have a solid structured learning plan for myself. I really just need to take courses.
Anyway, all reading, writing and art done for Neophyte grade. Zelator begins, bringing a few books with me. Golden Dawn for one. Bible.
Textbook and Candle Burning Magic. Getting to know how to do the stuff the way it is supposed to be done. That is my one day goal.

Noticed that after the most recent rosary and finishing with Sacred Chamber, sitting in a diamond position, there ws an electric cycle buzzing through my feet to the groin and back again. Root chakra.

Wondering if .... Necromancy is just an extension of Mediumship, much like a weapon is an extension of the hand or foot (or the hands and feet are a weapon).

Videos on magic, exorcism, and demonology/angelology

Morning adorations per Liber Resh Vel Helios, with grade signs in North and East done.
Morning Adoration to the Lord of the Universe in east done.
Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth invoking (green, Taurus) done.
Sacred Chamber
Middle Pillar Ritual in the West:
Ehieh - White, glyph of Ueranus
YHVH - White, glyph of Saturn
YHVH Eloah ve Daath - Kept seeing yellow-orange, but tried to force white. Glyph of Sol.
Shaddai El Chai - White, glyph of Luna
Adonai ha Aretz - White, glyph of cosmic elements (X in a circle)

Day four of nineteen - "Let there be Light"

NorthEast altar.
Speak Petition to God
Speak Ps 22:1
"The LORD is my light, and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is my strength of my life; whom shall I be afraid?"
Meditation on Psalms 14.
Speak Affirmation: "My faith benefits me and expands with my confidence."

Grounding music:

BTW, I just havent inserted different songs. If you find one more soothing, so be it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Am planning 13 angels into four statues, possibly a fifth (Michael or Metatron).
Have also considered the four archangels in or in honor by the statue, as to their respective quarters or another octogram circle setup.

Have been rewriting my rituals and trying to make them better, still have to insert Words of Power and play with seals and such.

Did rosary meditation:
Kiss and Sign of Cross
Lord's Prayer
Hail Mary x 3
Lord's Prayer
Yah-Raziel-Auphanim
Lord's Prayer on solid week beads

Reading Josephine McCarthys Magic Interior of the North Gate on enlivening statues.

Hung out and talked with my Dad, and then we had breakfast. Now going back home shortly. Then commencing with my rituals.

Back home. Internet issues, frustration, leading to aggravation and violent speech and thought toward the internet and my POS laptop with memory and internet issues.
Anyway.
Coffee is on, new salt and offering on a clean plate on the altar, and a nice Mars ritual to commence. Tis Tuesday after all, should do it in Mars hour. With seal and sigils under the candle. Petition ritual. Blue robe and red belt on. Preparing, but cannot find scarlet scarf to put on the altar. Where are you exactly...found you, altar setup.

Tarot Card of the Day: XXI The Universe (Thoth)

Gematria of Tav, 400:
400 > 4
- 400 -​
400 = 24x52​
Taw
---​
Taw.
(In spelling, interchanges with:
Dalet
Tet
Lamed
;
Kaf
Qof
;
Zain
Tzaddi
Shin
Samekh
;
Aleph
Hay
).
(Taw ---
Vau
Taw
---
--- Mark, Sign, Cross (for marking or signature).
---​
(
w/f)
; pr.n. "Returned to Bread".
---​
to tread or press down.
---​
(
w/f)
; to speak softly, mutter; to pray with a low voice; mutter charms, practice magic; sorcery, incantation; a sorcerer.
---​
to smite, to rend or split; pr.n. "Fissure" or "Chasm".
---​
Manassite.
---​
(
w/f)
; nudities, naked persons.
---​
smallness or littleness; a little one; a few; a little while.
---​
an awl.
---​
a teacher, a didactic poem or instructive psalm (often used in the titles of such in the OT).
---​
pr. n. "Discloser"
---​
(
w/f)
; women.
---​
a fin (of a fish).
What stood out to me was 1120, and Discloser.

Thoth Deck Meaning of Key XXI:
Could that site owner add another 500 ads to their webpage?

Sepher Yetzirah 32nd Path: The Thirty-second Path is the Administrative Intelligence, and it is so called because it directs and associates, in all their operations, the seven planets, even all of them in their own due courses.

IChing for Day:
UBU UUU -- #14 "Great Posessing"
ICHing Hexagram meaning: Flame (Li), Heaven (Qian) --
Hexagram 14 is named 大有 (dà yǒu), "Great Possessing". Other variations include "possession in great measure" and "the great possession". Its inner (lower)
is ☰ (乾 qián) force = (
) heaven, and its outer (upper)
is ☲ (離 lí) radiance = (
) fire.

Sol in Aquarius makes sense as to why I drew XXI, ruled by Saturn of both Aquarius and the Path of Tav/Malkuth.
95.9% Waning Gibbous moon In Virgo perfect for cursing related to innocence, service, work ethic.

Made hot mixture for conjure in a Mars oil. Would like to do it properly, by getting a dollar vial of olive oil and a dollar vial of whiskey, and strip a clean white dress shirt sleeve for a hankie. To wake the herbs. Then bless them by five to seven days prayer over them. At least for Pentagrammaton (Son of God).
Thought of mixing in rose oil but unsure if it will conflict.
Thought of sprinkling a bit of the mix atop a tealight to burn fragrance, but not sure if it will alight and or set off the smoke alarm in my room.

4:41 pm. In a couple hours Zelator Formula and Solar adoration and adorations to Lord of the Universe, then Ritual. But first, Psychic Training by use of guessing the suit of court cards. Best percentage possible by guess of one shot is 5 cards, or 25%. Let's see what I can do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Nice, found many 1967 Scofield Reference KJV Bibles. Some affordable.

East adoration to the Lord of the Universe
Full round of LRVH adorations with grade signs and sign of silence.
West adoration to the Lord of the Universe
QC/LBRP/QC to clear negative energies.

So .. I need to switch from the Mars ritual, or delay it until tomorrow in an appropriate hour, even late morning or late night as I work the rest of the week.
Let there be light, days five and six of nineteen days commences today.

Priorities, priorities.
Let There Be Light Ritual.
Zelator Formula.
Neophyte overdue works.
200%Effort towards Powers of A&D. Get on the Runaway-Return-Stats project.
My Celtic Adventure - Read Celtic Otherworld and review OP.
Mars Ritual.
Neophyte Formula.
Read Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone (Lisiewski).
Bible Study.
Bedtime shower and sleep.

Point-Line meditation done.

Psychic testing -- guess court cards suits (aces too)
Four correct, though a joker was in the deck. 20% correct.Two wands, a sword and a pentacle guessed correctly.

Then considered cursing deserving people, but the cards are more in favor of a four kings involvement with a petition ritual instead.
Then considered how to form a square of Saturn, Sol, Mercury and Pluto upon deserving people.
Force change via Saturn. Waning moon in Virgo.
Sun
Sun 19°00’ Aqu
Moon
Moon 14°19’ Vir
u_50_12.png
Full Moon (205°18’)
Mercury
Mercury 25°27’ Cap
Venus
Venus 14°52’ Pis
Mars
Mars 11°59’ Gem
Jupiter 7°25’ Ari
Saturn
Saturn 26°41’ Aqu
Uranus 15°03’ Tau
Neptune 23°49’ Pis
Pluto
Pluto 28°53’ Cap
Node (M) 8°11’ Tau R
Node (T) 7°14’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 3°25’ Leo
Chiron 12°53’ Ari
Thus, should be Saturnine, not Martian/Martial. Even though the day of Mars.

Ive not forgotten about my previous ideas and thoughts intended to take action upon. This Friday I get started. A Year in a month...

No work was done last night, sleep won over.
Listed rituals for Mercury, Saturn, and Mars. Venus and Jupiter and Luna come next.
Then each revolve around Sol, the days of the week and their rulers in thought and speech and action.

Priorities, priorities.
Let There Be Light Ritual.
Zelator Formula.
Neophyte overdue works.
200%Effort towards Powers of A&D. Get on the Runaway-Return-Stats project.
My Celtic Adventure - Read Celtic Otherworld and review OP.
Mars Ritual.
Neophyte Formula.
Read Israel Regardie and the Philosophers Stone (Lisiewski).
Bible Study.
Bedtime shower and sleep.

Taking on a solid week of Let There Be Light in a day.
Adoration to Lord of the Universe
Neophyte Formula (Breathing, Meditation, LBRP, MP)
Zelator Formula (Breathing, Meditation, Visualization Work with Enochian Earth Tablet, LIRP, LIRH)
Let There Be Light - Candle Affirmation magick.
Zelator Formula
Neophyte Formula
Adoration to Lord of the Universe

Replace with Sacred Chamber or Backing Into the Tree of Life. Body in Assiah will help.
All Invoking to build up energy and will and intent, except for initial and final banishing to release energy with intent and will.

Studying Christopher on three rituals - Body in Assiah to be done for seven days before moving onto Yesod from Malkuth. Ascent Into the Cube of Space. Invoking the Four Powers of Earth. Okay, add Invoking Saturn LRH. So four rituals under study. To be put into practice tonight.

Prayers, praise and worship in Spirit and Truth.

Getting dressed and off to work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
And the job search starts back up yet again. I guess I use my own spells to gain income and have a continual flow coming in my way.
A second job and bankruptcy in mundane logical flow.
Reading the Lotus Wand, where complimentary scale colors are displayed for the zodiac, and dual power of inner order wand thing.
It also tells you different signs in which to do your working. Now reading Spiritual Development.
Hexagram 10 is named 履 (lǚ), "Treading". Other variations include "treading (conduct)" and "continuing". Its inner (lower)
is ☱ (兌 duì) open = (
) swamp, and its outer (upper)
is ☰ (乾 qián) force = (
) heaven.
On tomorrow..First two tosses were null due to coins flying off the surface.
Hexagram 29 is named 坎 (kǎn), "Gorge". Other variations include "the
" (in the oceanographic sense) and "repeated entrapment". Its inner (lower)
is ☵ (坎 kǎn) gorge = (水) water, and its outer (upper)
is identical.
Time for a new job and new place to live.

From another post ....

SkullTraill said:
I'm talking something general, when you don't know exactly what is wrong... as opposed to hex breaking/banishing etc.
From my Candle Ritual binder ...
Altar setup in NorthEast
Plate of salt to remind offenders of Lot's wife.
Two white tea lights or a Black candle on left and White candle on right, dressed with Sandalwood and Cinnamon oils. Purple candle in center likewise.
Water cup to do purification
Censer with Frankincense, purification
Wand to banish and invoke energy
Dagger to cut ties with past
Bible open to Psalms 100

Simplified Ritual:
Sign of Cross. Light two altar (white) candles and Speak:
"Let the good come in, as the bad goes out;
Let the day be bright, and the night be stilled;
Let the mind be clear, let the heart be stout;
Let the soul be free, and the eye with beauty lifted."

Light the frankincense in the censer and speak:
"As the fragrance rises ever loftier;
As the light glows ever lovelier;
Banish the forces which hinder my way;
Light the path to Victory this day."

Recite the Lords Prayer and pray to ancestors and guardian angel for assistance.
Perform the Sacred Chamber exercise with wand:

Stand still and take few deep breaths.Visualize about 1ft wide orb of white light about 1 or 2 feet above your head. Point at the orb with ...
akenu.blogspot.com
akenu.blogspot.com
Perform the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Banishing with dagger.
Meditate on Psalms 100. Then speak it with thorough meditative thought as to its meaning to you.
Perform Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth Invoking (ADONAI HA ARETZ in drawing the lines, stabbing ADONAI)
Speak:
"Grant me the courage to use my abilities boldly, and add the strength I lack in my efforts to reach my goal. Bring to me that which is due, and bless my day with the sum which will be sufficient to my needs. If I ask in humility, and with patience, kindness, and cheerfulness, I know that my desires will be fulfilled in the same manner. No anxiety will I have, for I know that where there is perfect love, fear is cast away, and those who fear God need not fear anything else.
I cast aside the yoke of slavery, and stand free to pursue my own good in my own way, harming no one else but allowing no one to impede my progress. With divine help I can this day be the person I know I was meant to be -- cheerful, uncomplaining, clean in body and in mind, and successful in any task I undertake.
I ask that my steps be directed in the paths of goodness and righteousness, so that my stature may be formidable and mighty before others. Armed with the knowledge that envy is jealousy, and that it is a destructive force in my life, I pledge to count my own blessings without comparison with those of others.
Grant me justice, compassion and mercy in my dealings with authorities, magistrates, and courts of law. Cause those who wish to pain me to be turned away from my sphere, and allow me to go about my days in peace and harmony with the world."

Perform Middle Pillar Ritual and recite Psalms 100 thoughtfully.
Meditate on conquering known and unknown enemies.
Perform LBRP, Lords Prayer and Sign of the Cross in that order, then snuff candles and incense:
"Although this small flame, here, goes out, it shines astrally in the higher planes."
Turn on lights and journal experiences and thoughts.
Post automatically merged: Today at 9:14 AM
SkullTraill said:
Dang, really? Even putting aside my divination allergy there are situations when you can't really divine anything specific, right? So what would you do in that situation?
IChing. Three dimes for upper trigram, three pennies for lower trigram.

Continued worship and praise sing along while looking at the Book of Psalms.
Thought - if the Shem angels have assigned Psalm verses, what of the rest of the verses of the Psalms? Emissaries? Archangels? Hosts?

Shaved incense off sticks and mixed them for a Uranus/Neptune/Pluto mix.
Still have Jupiter-Mercury herbs mixed, need to make more batches of that.
Unfortunately, hidden ingredients are now hidden to me.

My relationship with my new manager:
Hexagram 20 is named 觀 (guān), "Viewing". Other variations include "contemplation (view)" and "looking up". Its inner (lower)
is ☷ (坤kūn) field = (
) earth, and its outer (upper)
is ☴ (巽 xùn) ground = (
) wind.

Is it "Light a Candle, Curse the Darkness", "Light a Candle, Curse the Workplace", or one and the same these days? 7-11 shook it and them all up.

I think thats a plan, Im going to curse the abusive power hungry cowards and the new go-getters, Light A Candle, Curse Your Workplace, I like that.
I have already made myself available to two local staffing companies, but may expand it westward and perhaps work in dexter or Chelsea.
Live on the west side of the city out of the way of crime, just semi rural.
If thats a go, if not then Im screwed, in all ways. Backpack across the country perhaps. Until I reach family.

Doing my own Uncrossing ritual and Get A Job ritual on myself. Increase. Gain. Blessing. Righteousness. Hierophant or Hermit.

Last night a guy barged in front of me while I was checking delicate stock, to deliver bouquets of roses and baby breath. Equador product. I thought they were fake, nope, real. Angelic sign?
I should get some to make rose and grapeseed oils/ rose oil / florida water.
I have a mix for Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and an herb mix for Mercury and Jupiter. The other is random incense shavings. Mixing my rose oil which is not very fragrant, due to too much olive oil, taught me not a 1:1 ration but a 1:2 parts mixture. Anyway, canna oil and rose oil combines is about two ounces oil, to soak through the incense and herb mixture for an Uranus oil.
Tried psychic testing with Court Cards but wasn't feeling it. They were trying to transmit, I wasn't receiving.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Anxiety setting in, need to get out and follow up with job leads.
So sick of wage slavery when my idea would set the game straight, but the greedy want all of everything now and not later. Including my time.
One job lost, one gained. Thank you Jesus.

IChing For the Day
Hexagram 49
is named 革 (gé), "Skinning". Other variations include "revolution (molting)" and "the bridle". Its inner (lower)
is ☲ (離 lí) radiance = (火) fire, and its outer (upper)

Tarot Card of the Day:
V The Hierophant (Thoth)

Tarot Square:
I. V. IX
VI X XIV
XI XV XIX

May need to go out and pick up a pair of Black pants and some kitty litter. Astounded at the change of luck, gotta be the rituals Ive done.

So, in case it may help others:
LBRP

Mediation on intent

For thirty seconds each, rub oil into or around the candle, always clockwise, always up to down clockwise like old barber signs. This is dressing the candle. Three white tealights and a black candle, black candle lower left and lower right, upper left and upper right a tealight that is white. Frankincense. Cinnamon oil. Dress all four candles.

Next, light the incense, and sprinkle salt around you.

Speak:

"Let the good come in as the bad goes out,
Let the day be bright and the night be stilled,
Let the mind be clear; Let the heart be stout;
Let the soul be free, and the eye with beauty lifted."

Light candles clockwise.

Speak:

"As the fragrance rises ever loftier,
As the light glows ever lovelier;
Banish the forces that hinder my way,
Light the path to victory this day."

Perform the Sacred Chamber exercise (from Akenu), then the LRP Earth Invoking.
If you know it, perform Invoking Saturn LRH
Perform the Sacred Chamber exercise.

AFFIRMATIONS
Speak:
"I DRAW SPIRITUAL ASSISTANCE"

"The LORD is my strength and my shield, and I know he is at my side. My faith is complete, and I am unafraid."
"I FIND LOST ARTICLES."
"Guide me toward that which is gone, and return it to its proper place."
"I YIELD TO GOD'S OMNIPOTENCE."
"Let us believe in Him, who we see not, and rejoicing we shall see, and we will enjoy Him seen."

NOVENA
"Blessed be God, who is my shield and my refuge, my fortress and my deliverer. I know that the LORD renders justice to all the oppressed, forgives my faults, and heals all infirmities."

"TO BANISH FEAR AND FOR PROTECTION FROM EVIL, As surely as I trust in God, I know Thy will protect me from all harm. With Thy presence as my shield, no one can injure me. Cause even the Dark forces to work for Good, and bring me quickly from my distress. I call upon Thee from my heart, and wait patiently and confidently for Thy strength to fortify me."

Perform the Middle Pillar Ritual.

Prayers to Saints would fall in here at this point.

Go into meditative trance over this:
"I ACKNOWLEDGE GOD's MIGHTY SOVEREIGNTY"

"The LORD is good, and all His tender mercies are over all His works."

Perform LBRP.
Ground, snuff candles and incense counter clockwise.
Perform Lords Prayer.

Got a mixing cup with my old company logo nametag, wrapped my name in white tissue paper, then placed container with a #4 filter percolating the hotfoot oil. Im thinking the link of the nametape caught in between normal and being hotfooted. I wonder if the company will fold.

E: Lord of the Universe adoration, feeling the energy in my air between my fingers;
E: LRVH Morning adoration with Theoricus sign
E: LBRP
S: LRVH Noon adoration with Philosophus sign
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
W: LRVH Evening Adoration with Practicus sign
W: Lord of the Universe adoration
N: LRVH Midnight adoration with Zelator sign

TA Ten Point/Direction Adoration (pushing energy out) with sign of silence after sign of enterer.

To repel a stormy sea, light a purple candle, and anoint with sandalwood oil, and pray psalms 2, 21, 67, 68, and 150.

Card of the Day: V The Hierophant (again, drawn under four knocks and piles reassembled using El Elyon). 16th Path. Chesed to Chokmah. Sound, hearing, worship, utterance. The halfway point between I and IX using multiples of four.
Sepher Yetzirah 16th Path:
"The Sixteenth Path is the Triumphal or Eternal Intelligence, so called because it is the pleasure of the Glory, beyond which is no other Glory like to it, and it is called also the Paradise prepared for the Righteous."
Thoth Deck Interpretation of V:

IChing for Day:
Hexagram 42 is named 益 (yì), "Augmenting". Other variations include: increase, beneficial, useful. Its inner (lower)
is ☳ (震 zhèn) shake = (
) thunder, and its outer (upper)
is ☴ (巽 xùn) ground = (
) wind.

Morning Rosary:
Tried to imagine a white ball of light with the glyph of Uranus in black, then Neptune in black laid over the previous glyph, then Pluto, then Saturn.
Sign of the Cross with the crucifix.
Lords Prayer
3x Hail Mary
"Jesus Christ; the same yesterday, today and tomorrow" (also said on decade beads)
Week beads: "Adonai ha Aretz, Sandalphon, Ishim".
Saw visions of fields being plowed by Oxen, bulls, and oxen faces.

Yeah .. .had some hotfoot oil on my nail I used to scratch my back. Potent.

This is going to sound kinda gross and TMI, but sex magick ...
Lets say you need a job, you've done my Get A Job ritual, now what, there is so much ambiguity.
Really desire a particular job or company.
Fap almost to completion after applying for the job.
Keeping doing this fap (masturbate) almost to completion for several days.
Quit fapping entirely.
Once you have the job, fap to completion to release the energy.

Off to first day of work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Finished first day of work by being sick. So unlike me in the past, back into it I go today. This is 150 per day as opposed to my last gig, 100 per day. Must say heights still throw me, but I manage better and know my triggers, and seek street routes always.

Some of these students .... they all are great though.

So, back into the fray after being out of it air a week.
Neophyte Formula shortly.
Study of Zelator material.
Work
Zelator Formula

Tarot Card of the Day: I The Magus
Focused Concentration. Kether to Binah.
11th Path:
The Eleventh Path is the Scintillating Intelligence because it is the essence of that curtain which is placed close to the order of the disposition, and this is a special dignity given to it that it may be able to stand before the Face of the Cause of Causes.

IChing for day:
B B U B U U
Not doing things your way but theirs. An act of service.
Hexagram 54 is named 歸妹 (guī mèi), "Converting the Maiden". Other variations include "the marrying maiden" and "returning maiden". Marrying younger sister. Not being in a position to make things happen one's own way. Trying to anyway will only bring trouble. Its inner (lower)
is ☱ (兌 duì) open = (澤) swamp, and its outer (upper)
is ☳ (震 zhèn) shake = (
) thunder.

The Body in Assiah
===============
Vibrated ADONAI
Vibrated OLAM YESODOTH four times
Repeated thrice
Vibrated ADONAI four times.
Had a slight moment of vertigo.

Called off. Return to work tomorrow, in the meantime I do rituals.
Already wrote out the responses to the quarters (piecemeal Watchtower Ceremony), for the Invoking the Four Powers of Earth.
Writing out ToL info for Body in Assiah and Body in Yetzirah. May construct Air tablet today, though thats jumping ahead a bit.
Perhaps the basics should be nailed down before jumping ahead, learning to crawl before walking before running before flying.

Wrote out the solar rituals, yellow candle psalm rituals, squares, seals and tables for Sol.
Will do such a ritual today, but want to review the revised table of Sol from @Yazata or @akenu and then put the table to use.
Invoking Spirit LRP (active pentagram); with YHVH ELOAH VE DAATH, Leo in center, IAO, YEHESHUAH or SHEMESH.
Alternatively MICHAEL or RAPHAEL, or MELEKIM, or NAKHIEL.
Invoking Sol Hexagram ritual (Unicursal).
Solar Rite
Middle Pillar
Sacred Chamber/LRP (Invoking Earth)/Sacred Chamber
Let There Be Light -- Need to Start, appropriate day.
Neophyte Formula
Zelator Formula
Meditations
Geomancy and Alchemy reading

Zelator studies -- Body in Assiah, try to make complete with Binah and Chokmah or Geburah and Chesed. Form the Cross.
Then do Rosary on Ehieh Metatron and the choir. Kingdom related statements on decade beads and low beads around crucifix.

Lets get this going ... Neophyte Formula first,
Fourfold breathing from feet to earth and back up for energy flow with breathing
Four Solar Adorations
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
Banishing Saturn LRH
Meditation
Middle Pillar
Daily Tarot Card
Body in Assiah
Meditation
Banishing the Four Powers of Earth

Let There Be Light second

Zelator Formula third
Fourfold breathing from feet to groin and back down for energy flow with breathing
The Ascent Into The Cube of Space
Sacred Chamber
Invoking Earth LRP
Sacred Chamber
Invoking the Four Powers of Earth
Invoking Saturn LRH
Middle Pillar
Body in Assiah
Meditation
Banishing the Four Powers of Earth

Solar Rite fourth

Repeat of Zelator Formula fifth

Mars Ritual to Curse Corporations 7-11 and Speedway last

Neophyte Formula done, in basic form. Will go with the advanced one later.
Did the Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration with wand & dagger to invoke and banish the energy there to help fulfill your magic done.
Did Rosary with Adonai Ha Aretz Sandalphon Ishim, TA on decade beads.

Did an attempted path working with Taviel and Key XXI in mind to try to greet Sandalphon and Gabriel.
Got distracted so cut it graciously and closed and sealed the key with ADONAI ELOHIM earth banishing pentagram over the key.

Did a visionary view of the sephira above in color from top down and looking up. Interesting effect, head rush.

Taking TA as an egregore, the steps taken during Neophyte Formula and following TA adoration to cleanse the energies int he current by banishing and invoking earth.
Did a trance vision of pushing fire and water energies into the current, by glyphs and intent on an alchemical outcome.

Body In Assiah -- traversed up to Tipareth from Malkuth and Yesod, and back down through Yesod and Malkuth.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Have tried to be productive.
Wrote out Moon Rituals fromRivas Book in my notepad following Sundays Sol rituals.

To Do Shortly:
W: LRVH Evening adoration with Practicus sign.
N: LRVH Midnight adoration with Zelator sign.
E: LRVH Morning adoration with Theoricus sign.
E: Lord of the Universe adoration.
Since I had left off at the Noon adoration, I made a ritual out of completing it.
Will get up and do full Neophyte Formula, and try making Monday Moonday.
E: Lord of the Universe adoration
E: Rhythmic breathing foot to groin and repeat
E: Neophyte and Zelator Meditation - Point, Line, Cube
E: Sacred Chamber
E: Earth banishing LRP
S: Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration (to fill egregore with earth and luna energy)
W: Lord of the Universe Adoration
W: LRH Invoking Luna (Two Triangle Form) SHADDAI EL CHAI
N: LRH Invoking Saturn (Two Triangle Form) ADONAI HA ARETZ
N: Ascent Into Cube of Space
N: Body In Assiah
N: Invoking the Four Powers of Earth ADONAI HA ARETZ ADONAI
E: Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram

Done. Nearly collapsed during the visionary work, particularly after Body in Assiah only traveled upward to Kether.
So we have an invoking Earth pentagram, invoked with the elementals, the hexagrams of Luna and Saturn open.
Should be an interesting day. As long as I stay in control of self and speech through day and act in service as an act of love, should be fine.

Tarot Card of the Day: Invoked invoking active spirit pentagram on it. EL Elyon drawn and quartered during vibration of divine name.
XI - Lust. 22nd Path, 19th Path. Teth, serpent, 30, 9.
Sepher Yetzirah Path:
22nd Path: The Twenty-second Path is the Faithful Intelligence, and is so called because by it spiritual virtues are increased, and all dwellers on earth are nearly under its shadow.
19th Path: The Nineteenth Path is the Intelligence of all the activities of the spiritual beings, and is so called because of the affluence diffused by it from the most high blessing and most exalted sublime glory.
Meaning of Key:
Gematria:
XI: 30:
- 30 -​
30 = 2x3x5 (1st 3 primes)​
---​
Lamed.
(In spelling, interchanges with:)
(Lamed = ---
; --- beater, chastiser; staff, goad, Ox-Goad)
---​
As a prefix: (direction or motion) to; into; for, towards; to, for, into; to, for, against; (may express "belonging to" or "possession"); by, from; in regard to respect to; at, in.
---​
mellon(s).
---​
pr.n. "Father is Goodness".
---​
declaration or solution (of a riddle).
---​
(see also
)
; pr.n. "Brother or Friend of Yah".
---​
deceit, falsehood.
---​
(
w/f)
; to pound, bruise (in a mortar); a cock, treader.
---​
pr.n. "Renown of Yah".
---​
pr.n. "Yah Beholds".
---​
pr.n. "Praised" --- Judah, Tribe of Judah; Judea, the Jews.
---​
pr.n. "Extended".
---​
(
w/f)
; to strike or smite.
---​
to be weary, faint; to be feeble, dim; dull of sight; feeble, expiring; depressed; pale, faint; mitigation, healing.
---​
to pierce, to wound; to destroy.
---​
pr.n. "Deceptive".
---​
that; because; for; when; where fore, that; but.
VIII: 9:
- 9 -​
32​
---​
Tet.
(In spelling, interchanges with:.)
(Tet = ---
--- A coiling; Serpent.
---​
the name of the ninth Sephira is Yesod ---
---​
proper name form of
Bet
Aleph
. (9 = 3x3, father of fathers).
---​
to be strong.
---​
powerful one.
---​
to be hollow.
---​
water skin, leather bottle; the hollow belly (of conjurers, in which the conjuring spirit dwells and speaks as if from out of the earth); a necromancer.
---​
(see also
)
; to light, to heat.
---​
brother; friend; kinsman; one of the same tribe; a fellow countryman; a confederate, an ally, a neighbor or fellow man; a fellow or match.
---​
oh!, ah!, alas!; fire; fire-stove or pot; howlings; owl.
---​
firm; pupil (of the eye).
---​
to cover; to conceal, act covertly, deceive, cheat.
---​
covering, clothing; outer garment; concealment, treachery; rapine.
(First three consecutive letters after
Aleph
. The beginning without the first step. Concealment of the first. This is seen in the letter
Tet
='s 9 as 10-1)
---​
to enter.
---​
to despise.
---​
spoil, plunder.
---​
to sprout, grow up; rise, be high, exalted, majestic; to be haughty; to be deep, hollow; pride; ungodly.
---​
the back; body; the middle, midst.
---​
pr.n. "Exile".
---​
shout, cry (of joy).

IChing for Day: B U B B U U
Hexagram: #60
Meaning of Hexagram: Hexagram 60 is named 節 (jié), "Articulating". Other variations include "limitation" and "moderation". Its inner (lower)
is ☱ (兌 duì) open = (澤) swamp, and its outer (upper)
is ☵ (坎 kǎn) gorge = (水) water.

About to get ready to get to work. See you in ten hours.

Was feeling slightly out of control, so I did the traversal in reverse of the Body in Assiah on my rosary, with the final weekdays being Adonai ha Aretz.

Themes today seen, the opposites of time in terms of polarity, age and restriction, animal chain, crows, time, fertility.

Proud of the architects of the Dining Commons at U of M's South Quad. The way they make the outside blend in with the inside which seems taller, is as with fear of heights in general, a matter of perception.
Logically, it could never be the fact that you could seat 10,000 students and staff on a flimsy upper foundation. No ... they'd get sued like crazy, so engineers and construction people who know what they're doing build strong foundations. So while Im getting used to the layout, rode in the fearsome service elevator a couple ties tonight, worked salad bar, so was on my toes the entire shift running back and forth. My legs and ankles are hit. So is my back to a degree from constant reaching.
So the fear of heights is less in that building, but there are still anxiety triggers Im now aware of.
Did good tonight though, and knew someone from a small world there. Used to work under him at Mopsher Jordan back in 2017. He gradated from the same high school as my sister around the same time.

Another good Mars ritual besides the cursing of an old workplace, and their parent company; another one could be to conquer all fears.
That would do me a world of good (with safety and common sense as well).

Tarot Card of the Day (Thoth): XIX The Sun. Sol. Yesod to Hod. The 30th Path. Regeneration, new life. Resh, head, 200.
Sepher Yetzirah 30th Path: The Thirtieth Path is the Collecting Intelligence, and is so called because Astrologers deduce from it the judgment of the Stars, and of the celestial signs, and the perfections of their science, according to the rules of their revolutions.
Gematria: 200, by Reduction 2, repetition.
200 > 2
- 200 -​
200 = 23x52​
Resh
---​
Resh.
(In spelling, interchanges with:)
(Resh =
Shin
Yod
Resh
---
--- Head).
---​
(
w/f)
; pr.n. "Lord of Heat", name of the Phoenician sun god.
---​
to pour out; to cast (metal); to be firm, compressed; to set, place.
---​
(
w/f)
; to awake.
---​
(
w/f)
; for therefore; for, because that.
---​
a Canaanite; a merchant
---​
(
w/f)
; delicacies, dainty bits.
---​
(
w/f)
; to be angry; pr.n. "Anger".
---​
a couch or bed.
---​
(
w/f)
; marked out or specified; a field or lot.
---​
(
w/f)
; a pair of shoes.
---​
(
w/f)
; to swallow down, to consume greedily.
---​
a locust (winged and eatable).
---​
(
w/f)
; anklets.
---​
to lick, to suck.
---​
(
w/f)
; a people or nation; aggregation or community.
---​
(
w/f)
; to cover or deck.
---​
a bough or branch.
---​
branchy, full of boughs.
---​
trodden out; new wine or must.
---​
(
w/f)
; to be high or hilly.
---​
(
w/f)
; to close or fasten; to be firm or strong.
---​
bone; body, physical frame; self, strength.
---​
to turn or wind, to twist or pervert.

IChing for the day: UBBBBB
Hexagram #23
Meaning: Hexagram 23 is named 剝 (bō), "Stripping". Other variations include "splitting apart", "flaying", "scalp", and "peel". This may allude to removal of something.
Its inner (lower)
is ☷ (坤 kūn) field = (地) earth, and its outer (upper)
is ☶ (艮 gèn) bound = (山) mountain.

To Do Shortly:
Since I had left off at the Noon adoration, I made a ritual out of completing it.
Will get up and do full Neophyte Formula, and try making Monday Moonday.
E: Lord of the Universe adoration
S: Ten Point-Direction TA Adoration (to fill egregore with earth and luna energy)
W: LRH Invoking Luna (Two Triangle Form) SHADDAI EL CHAI
N: LRH Invoking Saturn (Two Triangle Form) ADONAI HA ARETZ
N: Body In Assiah
N: Invoking the Four Powers of Earth ADONAI HA ARETZ ADONAI

Done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Home from the hospital. Listening to musicn and unwinding after calling off. Job suicide perhaps, but necessary for my well-being.
Think I will cease invoking Luna, and perhaps Banish both Luna and Saturn, with a LBRP. Perhaps I wasn't meant to curse the workplace, dont know, episodic dizziness and lightheadedness due to anxiety. Cool that my workplace are behind me though.

Up after some sleep, four hours.
Edited experimental ritual Let There Be Light to reflect up until today after four days of not updating. Will have to start it from Day 1.

Tarot Card of the Day: VII The Chariot (Thoth)

W: Sacred Chamber
W: Two Point-Direction TA adoration
W: Invoking Luna Hexagram
W: Calling of the Archangels
N: Body in Assiah (up and back down)

One ounce of hotfoot oil produced, but not along with Hoodoo practice, no praying over or waking the herbs, I can however, practice a cursing ritual and consecrate the oil.

Submitted my time for the week including this Saturday. 22 hours total for the week. 22*18=nearly 400.

Need to get past my anxiety and fear of heights.

Listening to Shamnic drum music set to a crackling fire from @Crows&Ravens I believe in meditation music.
A native once explained that the drum starts with your own heartbeat. A speed/black metal drummer told me he uses intuition/instinct as opposed to me using fundamenal techniques to typically jazz drumming. Percussion alone is a wide field and fits into certain traditions and practices.

Writing out affirmation candle and oil rituals to get past my fear of heights and dispel my demons.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
With Wand did:

W: LRH Invoking Luna (Two Triangle Form) SHADDAI EL CHAI drawing hexagram, ARARITA, A
N: LRH Invoking Saturn (Two Triangle Form) ADONAI HA ARETZ drawing hexagram, ARARITA, A
N: Body In Assiah (up and down bringing light energy up and down)
N: Invoking the Four Powers of Earth ADONAI HA ARETZ drawing pentagram, drawing Taurus kerub ADONAI

Skipped final LBRP and traversal back down body in Assisah, no Saturn LRH, no Ascent into Cube of Space, will save for night NF-ZF.
Want to experience the raw energy if Luna and earth. TA adoration - pushed energy in after MPR, visualizing the World on the left and the Fool on the right as to what the energy was being pushed into.

Work on the program fro an hour more, then red a book on the subject, whether math, statistics, socilogy/criminology, computer scinece, programming languages.
Switch focus then to start of nineteen days of Let There Be Light; a CourageAndVictoryAndHonor Mars candle ritual. Consecration of HotFoot Oil. Light a Candle, Curse Your Workplace ritual. Heavy Saturn and Mars, putting them on the only safe path for them - Cheth/18th Path.
Switch then to evening Neophyte Formula and Zelator Formula.
Switch then to course reading. Heavy Alchemy reading.

At my folks home for a couple days, so no magic for a few days. Reading computer programmimg and statistics books. Working on the runaways project.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Runaway project is stalled ATM.
Learning languages and dealing with vertigo and dizziness with heights.

Searching the KJV on courage and fear, not in terms just of fear of the Lord. Got to find a solution to my problems.

Much study this week. Got to know every aspect of my craft. Guess it's sink or swim time, let's tread lightly and do the doggy paddle.

Did rosary, only magic item I always carry.
Kissed the cross
Lord's Prayer
Hail Mary 3x
Glory Be
Week beads (single bead) Glory Be
Decade beads (ten beads)
Adonai Ha Aretz, Sandalphon, Ishim

Intent - to ground and pay respects.

Going to see if my journals can be moved into Benefactors Bar.

Thinking of my recent medical problems, fears and phobias made me think of "tormentors", namely they might be partially responsible for them.

So, who is the head of the demons? Higher than satariel to be specific.
Would they be able if pacted, to ward off certain deities and possibly strip power away from lesser deity followers?

In short. Fuck with me and I will speak to your boss about your behavior and goals.

Or, I evoke Jehovah and have a chat.

Had a conversation about wronging people and regret. God forgives easily but people cannot. A person in regret lives in regret, which can be the cruelist punishment. I told them I live a hermit life, no wife or girlfriend again. Done.

Last edited: