• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Tuesday 12-5-2023 (=24=6, Beauty). Madim, Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim.
Had cereal and coffee for breakfast, took meds.
No dream details recalled other than a wedding or series of weddings.
Slept well.
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Leo.
Did Neophyte Formula. Feel energized.
Tarot draws for day...
Tarot Contemplation Ritual:
VIII Strength. Leo. The Daughter of the Flaming Sword. Intelligence of all the Activities of the Spiritual Being. Teth, serpent, 9. Serpent Force, Kundalini, Law of Suggestion.

Tarot Card of the Day:
IV The Emperor. Aries. Son of the Morning, Chief Among the Mighty. The Constituting Intelligence. Heh, window, 5.
Order, sight, management, brain.
Post automatically merged:

Showered and dressed ... Three hours til I leave for the chiropractor appointment.

Looking at geometry (the basis for video graphics) from a College Math Textbook, and The C Programming Language book.

Recited daily archangel prayer for Tuesday.

Tuesday 12-5-2023 (=24=6, Beauty). Madim, Elohim Gibor, Khamael, Seraphim.
Had cereal and coffee for breakfast, took meds.
No dream details recalled other than a wedding or series of weddings.
Slept well.
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Leo.
Did Neophyte Formula. Feel energized.
Tarot draws for day...
VIII Strength. Leo. The Daughter of the Flaming Sword. Intelligence of all the Activities of the Spiritual Being. Teth, serpent, 9. Serpent Force, Kundalini, Law of Suggestion.

Tarot Card of the Day:
IV The Emperor. Aries. Son of the Morning, Chief Among the Mighty. The Constituting Intelligence. Heh, window, 5.
Order, sight, management, brain.

Showered and dressed ... Three hours til I leave for the chiropractor appointment.

Looking at geometry (the basis for video graphics) from a College Math Textbook, and The C Programming Language book.

Recited daily archangel prayer for Tuesday.
Housing via Hebrew, visualized a house and yard and doors and windows via finger tracing in a three dimensional form, and visualized/projected myself in the house. Will try this and meditate on getting a Section 8 or HUD housing voucher and being in my own dwelling. Furthermore, upon "drawing" the "house and yard", visualized a circle around it with my initials around the circle such as the form of a goetic seal.

Even though its Ari Tree vs Kircher tree, this Frater S page is interesting for purposes of Pathworking:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Chicken on a salad and diet coke for lunch.

Went to Chiropractor, feel much better.

From bota.org ...

The Pattern on the Trestleboard​

This Is Truth About The Self​

1. All the Power that ever was or will be is here now.

2. I am a center of expression for the Primal Will-to-Good which eternally creates and sustains the Universe.

3. Through me its unfailing Wisdom takes form in thought and word.

4. Filled with Understanding of its perfect law, I am guided, moment by moment, along the path of liberation.

5. From the exhaustless riches of its Limitless Substance, I draw all things needful, both spiritual and material.

6. I recognize the manifestation of the Undeviating Justice in all the circumstances of my life.

7. In all things, great and small, I see the Beauty of the Divine Expression.

8. Living from that Will, supported by its unfailing Wisdom and Understanding, mine is the Victorious Life.

9. I look forward with confidence to the perfect realization of the Eternal Splendor of the Limitless Light.

10. In thought and word and deed, I rest my life, from day to day, upon the sure Foundation of Eternal Being.

11. The Kingdom of Spirit is embodied in my flesh.

I recall one night having a dream about planes, points and angles.
So, looking at Geometry, I find this interesting:
Basic Facts About Points and Lines:
  • Two different points define one and only one line that passes through both of them
  • We shall use capital letters such as A to label points and a pair of letters such as AB to
    label the segment of the line between A and B.
  • Line segments are measured in units of length such as feet or meters.
  • The shortest distance between the two points is along this line.
  • Two lines in a plane either meet or in other words intersect at a single point or are
    parallel, meaning that the two lines never touch.
  • Where the lines meet four “openings” or angles are formed as shown below. The symbols
    ∠ and  are both used for the word angle. ( See figure below )

Furthermore....

1. Angles
    In order to discuss angles, several technical terms are used. As shown in the above picture, the point where the lines intersect A is called the vertex of the four angles. The separate angles are then named by indicating a point on each of the two lines which act as sides of the angle. Thus
    ∠ BAD is the angle with vertex at A and with sides that include segments AB and AD. This same angle could also be labeled as ∠ DAB. A less precise but more convenient notation is to label angles by a single letter or number, provided that the symbol is placed appropriately in the diagram. For example, in the above diagram ∠ 1 = ∠ EAD.

Took a break from studies.
Chicken Coconut Curry Soup on the menu for dinner along with Diet Pepsi.
The new diet started is low carb. Need to supplement with anaerobic exercise.
Psychiatric appointment tomorrow afternoon. Need to get outside in the late morning after the Neophyte Formula for sunshine and do Big Voice Zelator Formula in the evening before bed.
Need to really work on getting vouchers for housing to have housing wait lists a full go. Would prefer living in CA, but may have to seriously consider living in MI.
Should get a call in the morning to afternoon from my lawyer regarding my case.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Wednesday 12-6-2023.
Day of Mercury, Elohim Tzabaoth, Michael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, Lavender incense.

Appointment rescheduled two weeks away by doctor. I'm assuming to receive records or some other reason. Still feel better from half dosage of anti psych and the prior days Chiropractor appointment. No more middle to upper back pain or neck pain.

Need to stick to a regular schedule of anaerobic exercise, cardio when slimmer. While I cannot walk very long or far, it may help me to learn the Alexander Technique for walking.

Did Neophyte Formula earlier this morning.

Have not yet drawn tarot cards.

Had a bowl of frosted flakes and coffee for breakfast. May have leftover curry chicken soup and diet Pepsi for lunch.

Called four housing authorities, all have closed section 8 wait-lists. Will still apply however. Ditto for Michigan, need to apply. Need to try a Word of Power ritual and talisman for housing.

Visited Anna's Archive and snagged a few for reading.

Will try Zelator Formula memorization both visually and voicing vibrations and words for rituals in my head. At bedtime when all else have gone to bed. It will get tricky around the holidays.

Going to add Opening by Watchtower before the Zelator Formula, voicing inside my head with full concentration on the rituals, and doing all physical gestures. Invoking and banishing Saturn, Invoking Earth LRP, visionary exercises (such as Ascent into the Cube of Space and Body in Assiah), Zelator meditation on angles and planes.

In short, Opening by Watchtower, Zelator Formula, Zelator meditation, Closing by Watchtower (without tablets).

My sister and I made a very good chocolate with an even better mocha frosting for it. Which we will be having after Jambalaya and cornbread for dinner.
With Starbucks Coffee and or Diet Pepsi.

Going to notebook some rituals and perform silent Opening by Watchtower and Zelator Formula tonight after bedtime. Then late morning Neophyte Formula tomorrow.

Had a piece of Chocolate cake with mocha frosting and coffee as dessert while watching The Office.
Read through the Opening by Watchtower. Straight forward for the most part. Will have to run through it enough to memorize quickly.
No watchtower tablets nor implements but tool free magic, not even oils.
So it will be visionary using the Big Voice and doing the physical gestures.
Back to my reading and practice.

Todays (Wednesday)/Tonights Tarot draws ...
Tarot Contemplation Ritual: XIV Temperance. Sagittarius (Sol currently in Sag.). Yesod (Foundation) to Tiphareth (Beauty). Moderation/Mixture. Samekh, leg/prop, 60. The Probationary or Tentative Intelligence.

Tarot Card of the Day: Knight of Cups. Libra-Scorpio 20 degrees each. Air of Water. M of HCOMA.

Did adorations full cycle per Butler, adorations to the Lord of the Universe, and QC/LBRP/QC, MPR using "The Big Voice".
Amazingly enough, my mind stilled as I overrode any thoughts with the words.
Studying Opening by Watchtower and Getting the routine setup. Will implement once memorized or basic run through doesn't trip me up.

Breath work and visualization needs work, though the visualization was fairly strong.

Studying the Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram and Opening by Watchtower ritual.

Thursday 12-7-2023
Day of Jupiter. Ed, Tzadkiel, Chasmalim.
Blue candles, cedar incense.

Woke up, had some dreams, some sexual, no details recalled.

Did not perform Opening by Watchtower nor Zelator Formula, just Neophyte Formula using "The Big Voice" and a rin through of ObW last night. Took a while to get to sleep as my feet felt like I was standing on a power line.

Woke up, had cereal and coffee.

About to perform Neophyte Formula after handling trying to get a Section 8 voucher and handling calls for housing and benefits.

Sol in Sagittarius, Luna 2nd decan Libra.

66/42, partly cloudy, windy.

Performing Neophyte Formula soon.

Neophyte Formula completed with good visualization and vibration.

Todays Tarot draws ...
Drawn under Ehieh.
III The Empress. Venus. Binah (Understanding) to Chokmah (Wisdom). Creative power/imagination. Daleth, door, 4.
Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Shaddai El Chai.
Two of Cups, Lord of Love. Venus in Cancer. Chokmah of Briah.

Had a roast beef and cheddar sandwich on multigrain bread, a small piece of cake, and coffee for lunch.

Had a piece of chocolate cake with mocha frosting, my sister and I made the other day, along with some Starbucks pike place coffee.
Made some afternoon calls for necessary anti-snag benefits clarification, mental health resources, my disability lawyer, and will research housing possibilities as a plan B back in Michigan, seeing as how there are extensive wait-lists for CA.

Having second lunch ... a green salad with chicken and lime cilantro dressing and Diet Coke.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Looking up housing grants and section 8 vouchers.

Called SSA and reported an issue or two. Made a to-call list.
Will be doing laundry, shower and more laundry this evening.
Will then do in silence Opening By Watchtower and Zelator Formula with as much visualization as possible, and the fewest tools possible (i.e. glass of water and something special like a pen used as a "magic wand".

Will practice "The Big Voice" as much as possible (i.e. "silent mind" aside from the words of power).

For clarity from start to finish as posts cannot be edited as of now...
Thursday 12-7-2023
Day of Jupiter. Ed, Tzadkiel, Chasmalim.
Blue candles, cedar incense.
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna 2nd decan Libra.
66/42, partly cloudy, windy.

Did not perform Opening by Watchtower nor Zelator Formula, just Neophyte Formula using "The Big Voice" and a rin through of ObW last night. Took a while to get to sleep as my feet felt like I was standing on a power line.Woke up, had some dreams, some sexual, no details recalled.

Woke up, had cereal and coffee.
Neophyte Formula completed with good visualization and vibration.

Todays Tarot draws ...
Drawn under Ehieh.
III The Empress. Venus. Binah (Understanding) to Chokmah (Wisdom). Creative power/imagination. Daleth, door, 4.
Tarot Card of the Day:
Two of Cups, Lord of Love. Venus in Cancer. Chokmah of Briah.

Had a roast beef and cheddar sandwich on multigrain bread, a small piece of cake, and coffee for lunch.

Had a piece of chocolate cake with mocha frosting, my sister and I made the other day, along with some Starbucks pike place coffee.
Made some afternoon calls for necessary anti-snag benefits clarification, mental health resources, my disability lawyer, and will research housing possibilities as a plan B back in Michigan, seeing as how there are extensive wait-lists for CA.

Having second lunch ... a green salad with chicken and lime cilantro dressing and Diet Coke.

Looking up housing grants and section 8 vouchers.

Called SSA and reported an issue or two. Made a to-call list.

Will be doing laundry, shower and more laundry this evening.

Will then do in silence Opening By Watchtower and Zelator Formula with as much visualization as possible, and the fewest tools possible (i.e. glass of water and something special like a pen used as a "magic wand". Will practice "The Big Voice" as much as possible (i.e. "silent mind" aside from the words of power).

I think starting tomorrow to do barefoot in the grass anaerobic exercises, starting lightly and increasing reps each day. Lowest count at five per exercise. Crunches/situps will be done inside to spare me being embarrassed by neighbors.

This way, I am doing earth exercises. By grounding naturally bare foot to the living earth, you are declaring your work in that element, and in the sunny sky doing and getting exercise. Cannot do this in snowy regions, so might as well take advantage of where I'm located.

Meditation .. get on it as well as exercise. Treat every day as a productive earthly day, a day long magical martial arts class. Meaning meditation, exercise, katas (rituals), and closing meditation.

Started Zelator Formula, did Adoration to the Lord of the Universe, the LIRP, a few solar adorations, and heard a loud thump upstairs. Oops. Thus ended the run of the Zelator Formula.

Memorizing ritual flow and details. To be put in diary.

In reading Ceremonial Magic by Regardie, there is permission to insert submittals within the structure of the Opening by Watchtower ceremony.
There are also example prayers and elemental invocations prayers. It seems that I have much analysis and transcribing to do before use of it.
However, he elaborates that by regular use of it until technical perfection is accomplished, deeper understanding of its purpose is obtained.

Had to quit listening to grunge and went with a Fogerty mix.

Add to diary:

Prayer of the Gnomes or Earth elementals.
' O invisible king, who, taking the Earth for foundation, didst hollow its depths to fill them with thy almighty power. Thou whose name shaketh the arches of the world. Thou who causest the seven metals to flow in the veins of the rocks. king of the seven lights. rewarder of the subterranean workers, lead us into the desirable air and into the realm of splendour.
'We watch and we labour unceasingly. We seek and we hope, by the twelve stones of the Holy City, by the buried talismans, by the axis of the loadstone which passes through the centre of the Earth! O Lord, O Lord, O Lord! Have pity Upon those who suffer. Expand our hearts, unbind and upraise our minds, enlarge our natures.
'O Stability and motion! O darkness veiled in brilliance! O day clothed in night! O master who never dost withhold the wages of thy workman! O silver whiteness. O golden splendour! O crown of living harmonious diamond! Thou who wearest the heavens on thy finger like a ring of sapphire! Thou who hidest beneath the earth in the kingdom of gems, the marvellous seed of the stars! Live, re!gn and be Thou the eternal dispenser of the treasures whereof Thou hast made us the wardens. '

Had cake and coffee. Starting tomorrow, exercise and back to low carb diet. If I do have carbs, exercise the most important thing, particularly leg exercises such as down ups, deck squats, mountain climbers, etc. Chest and arms exercise of choice, push ups or burpees. I figure it will take winter to wean off the fat, at least back to my waist size without a struggle to button. I only brought three pairs of jeans, so there is no choice but to lose weight. So far I am pleased with making the decision and taking first steps.

I have been proactive in researching housing availability, being put on wait lists, and researching section 8 vouchers. A friend had san idea on how to make money, hold a class on candle magic and basics of magic. Im not entirely sure I have a solid grasp on the subject, but willing to give it a shot, even being outshined by someone. In the meantime, I have stopped writing articles for Ground Cover News. So, since I have zero income, I am at the mercy of the disability case.

Everything is a standstill due to my disabilities and the case. In the meantime I am relearning math and C programming. It is possible I could get a desk job, even customer support or help desk. My former skills unfortunately, are dead after twelve years of not being able to exercise them. My mind is not as sharp as it used to be. End of story.

Martial arts I have reflected upon, and it is not for me. I am not a warrior. I dont have the heart of a warrior, and last year getting punched in the back of my head, the only thing that saved my life was rolling out of the way of an incoming stomp kick, and verbally deescalating the situation, even through a lie to the person.

Location location location. Where will I grow roots?

Listening to gospel music to clear my brain a bit. On location, a harsh truth was dropped on me that I desperately needed to know -- other peoples homes are not my home necessarily. I may be a guest, but another home is not my home.

As for employment, my only route is self employment or continuing with smaller paying gigs like Ground Cover News. As I am epileptic, it gives an employer a reason to fire me by whatever other sin IK commit in the workplace. Even if it is being late once or call off one day in ten years of employment, or have a seizure in the workplace and the workplace turn volatile/toxic toward me.

Then there is the citation with hand and leg tremors. Magic alone is impacted by it, let alone most forms of employment. Forget any kind of physical job/labor. There again is a reason to get fired. Cannot have the undesirables or invalids working after all, can they?

So self employment should I get denied disability again is my only route to survive. That and living in a shelter.

Due to my being a guest, I don't want to introduce any problems, so no ObW at the moment, nor Formula. Just meditations and silent prayers. Don't want to make anyone uneasy :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
So productive.
Thank you @Konsciencia !!! I am still trying to amp up the motivation to do the exercise.

Complete Neophyte Formula for the day.

Exercise outdoors will start tomorrow. Will do indoors exercises today.

Had Chinese food for lunch. King Pao Chicken, white rice and a chicken egg roll. And a Coke Zero.

Today is Friday, Dec 8. Sol 8lin Sagittarius, Luna in Libra nearing Scorpio.
Did not get much sleep.
Some sexual dream, do not recall details.
Woke up, had corn bread and cake with coffee for breakfast.
Had Chinese for lunch.
Did not get around to exercising, may do while others are out to an event.

Called Lawyer with a few questions. Will most likely get a callback on Monday. Will go over mail forms and take them to appropriate parties over the weekend. Filling out Ritual Diary and transcribing rituals. Also including Daily Archangel Prayers and Prayer of the Gnomes (Earth/Zelator Prayer), and other prayers. Lastly, doing Zelator Formula in visionary form. Was going to go out, but decided to stay in due to lack of sleep. Will take a nap after exercising and the other stuff. May trigger a dream to occur.

-HANIEL INVOCATION-

Friday- Day of Venus

+

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

Under the authority of YHVH TZAVAOTH, who governeth the sphere of Netzach and Venus, I call upon HANIEL, Grace of God, bringer of joy and warmth of the heart. Form us unto completion through integrity and responsibility and unselfishness as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Haniel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Venus. Rid me of vanity, overindulgence, and superficiality. Inspire me with love, compassion, sympathy, artistic expression, and provide me with healthy relationships; the means to maintain them, and the influence to facilitate them in others.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

Took a nap, then got up and had coconut chicken curry soup with cornbread and coffee. Relaxing with a cup of coffee.

Trsnscribing rituals into ritual diary and watching Fellowship of the Ring.

For the entry on Rising on the Planes per Crowleys Liber O:

Rising on the Planes​

Quoted in full from Liber O parts V & VI

V
  1. Let the student be at rest in one of his prescribed
    , having bathed and robed with the proper decorum. Let the place of working be free from all disturbance, and let the preliminary
    and
    be duly accomplished, and, lastly, let the
    be kindled.
  2. Let him imagine his own figure (preferably robed in the proper magical garments and armed with the proper
    ) as enveloping his physical body, or standing near to and in front of him.
  3. Let him then transfer the seat of his consciousness to that imagined figure; so that it may seem to him that he is seeing with its eyes, and hearing with its ears.
This will usually be the great difficulty of the operation.
  1. Let him then cause that imagined figure to rise in the air to a great height above the earth.
  2. Let him then stop and look about him. (It is sometimes difficult to open the eyes.)
  3. Probably he will see figures approaching him, or become conscious of a landscape.
Let him speak to such figures, and insist upon being answered, using the proper pentagrams and signs, as previously taught.
  1. Let him travel about at will, either with or without guidance from such figure or figures.
  2. Let him further employ such special invocations as will cause to appear the particular places he may wish to visit.
  3. Let him beware of the thousand subtle attacks and deceptions that he will experience, carefully testing the truth of all with whom he speaks.
Thus a hostile being may appear clothed with glory; the appropriate
will in such a case cause him to shrivel or decay.
  1. Practice will make the student infinitely wary in these matters.
  2. It is usually quite easy to return to the body, but should any difficulty arise, practice (again) will make the imagination fertile. For example, one may create in thought a
    of fire with white horses, and command the
    to drive
It might be dangerous to go too far, or to stay too long; for fatigue must be avoided.The danger spoken of is that of fainting, or of obsession, or of loss of memory or other mental faculty.
  1. Finally, let the student cause his imagined body in which he supposes himself to have been travelling to coincide with the physical, tightening his muscles, drawing in his breath, and putting his
    . Then let him "awake" by a well-defined act of will, and soberly and accurately
    his experiences.
It may be added that this apparently complicated experiment is perfectly easy to perform. It is best to learn by "travelling" with a person already experienced in the matter. Two or three experiments will suffice to render the student confident and even expert. See also "The Seer", pp. 295-333.VI
  1. The previous experiment has little value, and leads to few results of importance. But it is susceptible of a development which merges into a form of
    --- concentration --- and as such may lead to the very highest ends. The principal use of the practice in the last chapter is to familiarise the student with every kind of obstacle and every kind of delusion, so that he may be perfect master of every idea that may arise in his brain, to dismiss it, to transmute it, to cause it instantly to obey his will.
  2. Let him then begin exactly as before, but with the most intense solemnity and determination.
  3. Let him be very careful to cause his imaginary body to rise in a line exactly perpendicular to the earth's tangent at the point where his physical body is situated (or to put it more simply, straight upwards).
  4. Instead of stopping, let him continue to rise until fatigue almost overcomes him. If he should find that he has stopped without willing to do so, and that figures appear, let him at all costs rise above them.
Yea, though his very life tremble on his lips, let him force his way upward and onward!
  1. Let him continue in this so long as the breath of life is in him. Whatever threatens, whatever allures, though it were
    and all his hosts loosed from the
    and leagued against him, though it were from the very Throne of
    Himself that a Voice issues bidding him stay and be content, let him struggle on, ever on.
  2. At last there must come a moment when his whole being is swallowed up in fatigue, overwhelmed by its own inertia.
Let him sink (when no longer can he strive, though his tongue by bitten through with the effort and the blood gush from his nostrils) into the blackness of unconsciousness; and then, on coming to himself, let him write down soberly and accurately a
of all that hath occurred, yea a record of all that hath occurred.

Prayer ofthe Gnomes or Earth elementals.
' O invisible king, who, taking the Earth for foundation, didst hollow its depths to fill them with thy almighty power. Thou whose name shaketh the arches of the world. Thou who causest the seven metals to flow in the veins of the rocks. king of the seven lights. rewarder of the subterranean workers, lead us into the desirable air and into the realm of splendour.
'We watch and we labour unceasingly. We seek and we hope, by the twelve stones of the Holy City, by the buried talismans, by the axis of the loadstone which passes through the centre of the Earth! O Lord, O Lord, O Lord! Have pity Upon those who suffer. Expand our hearts, unbind and upraise our minds, enlarge our natures.
'O Stability and motion! O darkness veiled in brilliance! O day clothed in night! O master who never dost withhold the wages of thy workman! O silver whiteness. O golden splendour! O crown of living harmonious diamond! Thou who wearest the heavens on thy finger like a ring of sapphire! Thou who hidest beneath the earth in the kingdom of gems, the marvellous seed of the stars! Live, re!gn and be Thou the eternal dispenser of the treasures whereof Thou hast made us the wardens. '

Tarot draws for today...

III The Empress. Venus. 14th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. Daleth, door, 4.

Tarot Card of the Day:
XV The Devil.Capricorn. 26th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. Ain, eye or fountain, 70.

After Fellowship of the Ring and my cup of coffee, probably hitting the sack after researching biblical references to the door, and the Book of Tokens meditation on Daleth.

I guess it is a tolkeinn night, the Two Towers are on next.
Will do exercising tomorrow and try to contain myself from eating too much carbs or sugar. Hard to do with cornbread and chocolate cake and cereal about. However, cereal is my breakfast, sandwich usually for lunch. So I guess I best hold myself to a strict regiment of exercise, tomorrow is leg day for leg strengthening. Before or after Neophyte Formula in morning.

Visualized myself stepping outside of myself, and, using "The Big Voice", performed the Neophyte Formula using Adorations, solar adorations, and the LRP invoking rather than banishing. Did fair visualization, then stepped back into myself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday, 12-9-2023
Got up, went out for pop and Zyn. Had Diet coke and cereal for breakfast.
Chatted with my Sister and Brother in law.
Filled out a few pieces of mail and dropped them off at the post office.
Got dressed, might do some banking today.
Going to transcribe rituals and sit outside with pop and or coffee in the sunshine.
Have not done Neophyte Formula yet nor tarot draws yet.

And ... Feeling much more awake after a cup of coffee. Don't know why two pops didn't have the same effect, unless it's the combined caffeine amount.

Watching The Fall

Sigh. All newcomers seem to be hung honto be at the top of the list like a sweepstakes winner. I remember my days like that.

Done watching a couple episodes of The Fall. Back to ritual transcribing.

Transcribing rituals into Ritual Diary. Doing reading at the same time.
No Magickal work was done today.

A blind in Lyam Thomas Christopher's book "Kabbalah, Magic, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation?​

In particular, the Body in <insert qabbalistic world here>.

In Body in Assiah, he has you vibrate Adonai x1, Olam Yesodoth 4x, meditate, vibrate Olam Yesodoth.
In Body in Yetzirah, it is YHVH rather than Shaddai El Chai.
In Body in Briah, it is EL; then in Body in Atziluth, it is YHVH Tzabaoth.

Am I mistaken here?

I mean I will follow directions, though it seems to be incorrect to me for some reason.

Is there a reason for Adonai in Assiah, YHVH in Yetzirah, El in Briah, and YHVH Tzabaoth in Atziluth?
Following the elemental grades it seems it would be Adonai ha Aretz, Shaddai El Chai, Elohim tzabaoth and then YHVH Tzabaoth.

Aside from the Prayer of the Gnomes, and Rising on the Planes, Body Awareness and Relaxation Ritual, done transcribing the Neophyte and Zelator rituals. Then there is Opening by Watchtower.

All Neophyte and Zelator Formula rituals have been transcribed except for Relaxation Ritual and Body Awareness, even the Rite of Elemental Equilibration and Prayer of the Gnomes.

Had a chicken burrito bowl and a 7Up for dinner. Watched the Clover Paradox.

Went to bed.

Sunday, 12-10-2023
Day of Sol. YHVH Eloah ve Daath, Michael, Malachim.
Woke twice, had dreams both times. No details recalled either time but there were females in both.
No Neophyte Formula or tarot draws done yet.

Sunday, 12-10-2023
Woke twice, had dreams both times. No details recalled either time but there were females in both.
No Neophyte Formula done yet.

Tarot draws for the day...
Drawn under El Eloah.
IX The Hermit. Virgo. Chesed to Tiphareth. The Prophet of the Eternal, The Magus of the Voice of Power. Intelligence of Will. You, hand, 10. Law of Response.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Adonai.
Six of Cups. Tiphareth of Briah. Sol in Scorpio. Lord of Pleasure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Sunday, 12-10-2023
No Neophyte Formula done yet.

Drawn under El Eloah.
IX The Hermit. Virgo. Chesed to Tiphareth. The Prophet of the Eternal, The Magus of the Voice of Power. Intelligence of Will. You, hand, 10. Law of Response.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Adonai.
Six of Cups. Tiphareth of Briah. Sol in Scorpio. Lord of Pleasure.

Had Fruit Loops in. the middle of the night, about 4:30 am. Did dream but had little to no detail recall, even though mantraing
"I Will Remember My Dreams" before sleep.
Awoke at 10:30 am, had little to no dream recall.

May deprive myself of nicotine for a day or use the patch instead of pouches.

Had Frosted Flakes and coffee nd Diet Coke for brunch.

About to shower and dress and enjoy a cup of coffee outside in the sun.

Did Malkuth in Assiah of The Body in Assiah, on the rosary. Feels .. different.

Sol nearing third decan Sagittarius, Luna in third decan Scorpio.

Showered though legs were shaky, dressed, and ready to hit the porch with my lizard peeps out there.

Watching Christopher's videos.

Sitting outside, freshly purified spoke to the four quarters, the phrases for Earth. The wind started rattling through the trees, and crows cawed and flew overhead, the sun shining on me.
I then spoke the phrases for the invoking air element, the wind picked up, clouds changed direction, and covered the sun.
Birds are chirping in the distance, and the sun now sits midpoint in the heavens (south).

Going inside in a bit, will post an update on the Neophyte-Zelator Formula.

E - Adoration to the Lord of the Universe
E - QC/LRP (EB)/QC
E- Solar Adoration per Butler
S - Solar Adoration per Butler
W - Solar Adoration per Butler
N - Solar Adoration per Butler
S - Invoking the Four Powers of Earth
W - Neophyte signs
N - Neophyte signs
E - Adoration to the Lord of the Universe.

Was dizzy from the half clockwise spin, so did not do the Middle Pillar Ritual nor the Saturn banishing LRH.
When time 0ermits will do full Formula.

Listening to LTC's newest video, The Middle Pillar ritual.

-MICHAEL INVOCATION-

Sunday- Day of the Sun

+

Under the authority of YHVH ELOAH VE-DA’ATH, who governeth the sphere of Tiphareth and Sol, I call upon MICHAEL, Who is Like God?, leader of the host of the celestial armies, prince of the first rank, protector of God’s children. Form us unto completion through integrity and devotion as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Michael, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Sol. Rid me of pride and arrogance. Inspire me with harmony, balance, peace, and strength of equilibrium in all my aspirations to succeed in discovering my true identity and purpose.

I submit this request in the name of the sovereignty of the Most High God the Father +, the unending love of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ +, and the illuminating essence of the glorious Spirit Most Holy +. Amen.

-GABRIEL INVOCATION-

Monday- Day of the Moon

+

Under the authority of SHADDAI EL CHAI, who governeth the sphere of Yesod and Luna, I call upon GABRIEL, Strength of God, trumpeter of Judgement, and Angel of the Annunciation. Form us unto completion through trust and independence as inheritors of the world imperfect. Shape us as reliable agents of the Lord’s grace and glory to assist Mankind in the Great Work of Reintegration.

Archangel Gabriel, I humbly ask of your guidance and to bless my endeavor to connect with the positive energies of Luna. Rid me of idleness, fickleness, and delusion. Inspire me with true initiation through the discovery of personal strengths and weaknesses through introspection and reflection upon inner truths revealed from within.

Having spaghetti tonight for dinner.

Had a roast beef sandwich on multi grain bread and a stick of mozzarella cheese.

The salad, spaghetti and garlic bread was terrifically tasty that my brother in law made.

Monday, day of Luna 12-11-2023. Shaddai El Chai, Gabriel, Kerubim, silver/white candles. jasmine incense.

Slept, awoke to find my legs moving and the cat biting at one of my feet for during to move my legs.
Got up, fixed us Frosted Flakes cereal and milk.
Had dreams, the first I was in a remake of an action adventure movie starring Denzel Washington I believe.
The others cannot recall dream details.

Had a cup of coffee, cuddled with a kitty. Scouring a site for science textbooks. Also looking at Quareia resources atm.

Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Scorpio. Weather high 70's, cloudy today, sunny next three days.

All Neophyte grade rituals have been transcribed except for a few from Kraig, I hope I get it for Christmas, so that I can correctly transcribe them, and include Earth grade exercises. It will be a hybrid Modern Magick, Kabbalah Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation, Ceremonial Magic, and Golden Dawn Ritual Diary.

All Zelator rotuals in the Ritual Diary have 1=10 marked at the top and have been transcribed. All Neophyte grade entires have been marked as 0=0 at the top of the given page.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Monday 12-11-2023

Neophyte-Zelator Formula done.

E - Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E - Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (Earth banishing)
E - Solar Adoration per Butler
W - Middle Pillar Ritual
N - Ascent into the Cube of Space
N - Body in Assiah (Malkuth up to Netzach and back down to Malkuth)

Monday 12-11-2023
Tarot draws for the Day...

XVI The Tower. Mars. The Lord of the Hosts of the Mighty. The 27th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Exciting Intelligence. Peh, mouth, 80.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Adonai ha- Aretz.
Seven of Swords. Luna in Aquarius. Lord of Futility.

Slept, awoke to find my legs moving and the cat biting at one of my feet for during to move my legs.
Got up, fixed us Frosted Flakes cereal and milk.
Had dreams, the first I was in a remake of an action adventure movie starring Denzel Washington I believe.
The others cannot recall dream details.
Post automatically merged: Today at 1:18 PM
Had a cup of coffee, cuddled with a kitty. Scouring a site for science textbooks. Also looking at Quareia resources atm.
Post automatically merged: Today at 1:28 PM
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Scorpio. Weather high 70's, cloudy today, sunny next three days.
Post automatically merged: Today at 2:05 PM
All Neophyte grade rituals have been transcribed except for a few from Kraig, I hope I get it for Christmas, so that I can correctly transcribe them, and include Earth grade exercises. It will be a hybrid Modern Magick, Kabbalah Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation, Ceremonial Magic, and Golden Dawn Ritual Diary.
Post automatically merged: Today at 2:05 PM
All Zelator rotuals in the Ritual Diary have 1=10 marked at the top and have been transcribed. All Neophyte grade entires have been marked as 0=0 at the top of the given page.

Sol in Sagittarius third decan, Luna in Scorpio third decan.

Monday 12-11-2023

Memorize today:
Saturn Banishing LRH
Invoking the Four Powers of Earth
Body in Assiah
Banishing the Four Powers of Earth
Luna invoking LRH
Body in Yetzirah
Invoking the Four Powers of Air
Luna banishing LRH

Record in Ritual Diary for those not already in there, mark Theoricus rituals with 2=9 atop page given.

Monday 12-11-2023

Still in Zelator for two months.
Estimate taking up Theoricus in March 2023.

Monday, 12-11-2023

Had Coconut Curry soup with sliced chicken for lunch.

Watching Crazy Rich Asians.

Today dipping back into the Bible, as Ive fallen off my scheduled reading for a month. I suspect I need to read Acts and Romans, possibly letters of Paul.

This movie sucks in a bad way. Crazy Rich Flop is what it should've been called.

Sister got home, I had a second bowl of cereal, and dinner is cooking right now.
Will do meditation and exercise starting tonight for a daily basis. Not that I dont meditate, just has not been consistent.

Had potato cheese soup. Was very tasty and filling. Now relaxing with M&M's and Diet Pepsi to The Office.

My thoughts are all over the place. I guess most of it are the what-thens. I finish Christopher's book, what then?
I decided to evoke a Celtic God/dessert, and it works, what then? Nothing happens either way, what then? I join A.A. and have a huge reading list, and start advancing toward Adeptus Minor, what then? I don't and decide to take of Quareia, what then? I foot from system to system and have wasted decades and my life is better or worse, what then? It was all a lie or the truth, what then?
The biggest problems seem to be taking on a lifetime system, taking on a system of no use, etc. Leaping before looking.

#############################
Tuesday 12-12-2023.
Day of Madim, Mars. Perhaps my TCR yesterday was prophetic of today along with my plans today of yesterday's TCotD. Madim, Elohim Gibor, Khamuel, Seraphim. Red candles, Dragons Blood incense.

Going to banish Saturn via the LRH, and invoke using the same ritual Luna.
Sole purpose to increase vivid dreaming with recall of details.
The same could be accomplished by Invoking the Four Powers of Air, but both are on my to do list anyway.

Have a few important calls to make first but both are in EDT. Then continued research and applications for HUD housing in both states.

Will go outside today to catch some sunshine and transcribe Theoricus rituals.
March is the radar date to advance to Theoricus. Hang out with the table gnomes and recite the prayer of the gnomes before transcribing.

Need to start exercising today, take my medicine, and meditate today as well. Meds first and foremost. Zelator Formula second, meditation third, exercise next before lunch. Fasting breakfast today.

Tuesday 12-12-2023
Performed Zelator Formula.
E - Qabalistic Cross Ritual
E - Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, EB
W - Middle Pillar Ritual
N - Ascent into the Cube of Space
N - Zelator Meditation

Did not do LRH, as I can't wrap my head around the universal LRH nor memorized analysis of the Keyword. Nor did I recall the traditional LRH hexagram flow for Saturn and Luna.

I will be memorizing all of the above today, along with Invoking the Four Powers of Earth, and Invoking the Four Powers of Air.

I did visualize myself as colors of Malkuth during Ascent into the Cube of Space, and Zelator meditation. I did immediately visualize the Jerusalem Cross in the Cube of Space. Putrefaction, blackening turning to yellowing came to mind.

Visualization of the LBRP was difficult, an inverted pentagram was visualized for some reason, which I had to visualize turning right side up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Tuesday 12-12-2023
About to do Theoricus ritual transcribing.
Will most likely transcribe daily archangel prayers first, then sylphs prayer, and the. Theoricus rituals and hexagram usage again.
Called lawyer and county resource, to get answers for questions. Got them answered.
No shortcut out of this situation as of yet.
So ... Exercise and meditation, treat every day as a martial arts class. Leg and abs day today. Next day alternating is arms/shoulders and abs. The only 9ne benefitting from this and have to 0rove this to is myself ... So I can walk better, feel better and look better.

See ####### header above for earlier entries.

12-12-2023
Journaled in Ritual Diary the unicursal hexagrams for both Luna and Saturn, both invoking and banishing. Did not know that there was a phrase to be said with either, so have jotted those down as well. I understand them a little better now, the rule of thumb being you always banish from the point or the element or planet intended to be banished, or invoke towards the planet or element you wish to invoke.

After journaling in my diary, I glimpsed a lizard racing across the ledge of the porch, then halting momentarily to stare at me before disappearing downward into the garden about the size of a Geico.

Facing East the entire time, recited or rather vibrated, Shaddai El Chai and yod heh Vav heh, then gave the invoking the four powers of air phrases each time, invoking the god names. Then finally vibrated a fifth time shaddai El chai and gave the phrase for invoking the powers of luna. Felt a mighty rushing wind, then a couple odd vehicles approaching and driving past.

Had a quarter pounder McDonald's meal with a large diet coke for lunch.

12-12-23
Have not yet done my Tarot Contemplation Ritual or Tarot Card of the Day. Will do both shortly.

12-12-23
Sat outside for a bit, and eventually came inside to do work on my laptop. Recited the prayer of the gnomes, and a crow came and was very chatty.
About to study Python and try to actually get a program to compile. I have no illusion of being a competent programmer. I am however, a lifelong student, the only pressures bing time, dedication and proper functioning and sustainability of my mundane world.

12-12-2023
Tried calling a few numbers to get help on resolving/verifying personal information. No luck today it seems. Perhaps the day of Mercury will be better. Talked with my sister about my vision and expectations. Honestly, everything is in the air, with me hanging onto the wings of life as tight as I can hoping for safe landings. Bright light then shined in the darkness, thanks to name.org and therapist aide.com .. information and worksheets I can use. It may be a housing adjustment, an understatement on that area of life.

12-12-2023
Then there are the seizures and the tremors, both a fucking pain in my ass. Unsuitable for working, living normally. What people take for granted is what I live. Yet I know others have it worse doesn't personally help me out on my issues that I will now have for life.

12-12-2023
It's been an interesting day. The question is really, supervised, partially supervised or unsupervised living arrangements? Following my book like the grimoire it is, and the textbook even moreso, same with side readings.
Unsupervised or partially supervised living is less beneficial health wise (full self responsibility), but allows for greater ritual freedom.
Supervised living might completely disallow me to be me. Points to think strongly on the Section 811 situation.
It's official, Michigan is where I go back to.

12-12-2023
Ritual events of the day. Time to merge Neophyte, Zelator and Theoricus as I plan to go Theoricus in March 2023 anyway, for a minimum of six months in Theoricus. However, I have completed none of the magical items. This might be a game-changer. Especially to treat each book as a grimoire in its own right. I mean, fuck it, I could shoot for the moon and do each grade for three months at a time except for the years as a neophyte and a year as Zelator, to try to see whats up in an Adept in a year. That means each grade curriculum (five) twice daily. Which means I need independent living and a sustainable income at that with no break in either.

12-12-2023
Will make prayer to Gabriel silently tonight. Hoping to have vivid dreams.

Wrote unicursal hexagrams for banishing and invoking Saturn and Luna, writing traditional Star of David hexagrams tonight.

Plans to meditate and exercise are set for tonight, legs/abs day today, arms and shoulders/abs day tomorrow, alternating days. Sundays off day, full day of rest. Still have yet to draw tarot for today, may write this off in my journal as no cards drawn today. Meditations will most likely be Heart Flame, Neophyte and Zelator meditations.

Most likely will have potato cheese soup and brown bread (Cheesecake Factory style) tonight for dinner with Diet Pepsi.

12-12-2023
On second thought...Tarot draws for the day...

Drawn under EHIEH.
I The Magician. Mercury. 12th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah, The Transparent Intelligence. The Magus of Power. To thine own self be true...

Tarot Card of the Day:
Six of Cups - Venus in Scorpio, Lord of Pleasure.

12-12-2023
Had potato cheese soup with a Cheesecake Factory Brown Bread roll and Diet Pepsi, a bit of crispy bacon mixed into the soup. Quite filling and tasty. Doing my exercise and meditations shortly.

12-12-23
Correction to my journal, Sol is still in Sagittarius, but Luna was also, not still in Scorpio. In fact, Luna is about to enter Capricorn.
Watched Noelle, cute film. Soon will brush my teeth and get to bed. Hopefully will dream and recall the details in the morning.

12-12-23
Okay, need to step up articles for Ground Cover News, and get them sent to the editor crew tomorrow, call my Lawyer, call Washtenaw County about a Section 811 voucher, and continue digging for housing. Continue on in The C Programming Language and Learning Python, write programs for each exercise. Also a couple other books on each and algorithm books on each. Read up on Arduino and assembly language as well. I dont expect to be a writer or a programmer, I just am and will be me. That is tomorrow, tonight is tonight and about to get off to dreamland.

Wednesday 12-13-2023
Day of Mercury, Kokab, Elohim Tzabaoth, Michael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, lavender incense.
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Capricorn.
No dream details recalled.
Tarot draws for the day....
Drawn under YHVH.
XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. 25th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Tentative or Probationary Intelligence. Samekh, leg or prop, 60.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Elohim.
XIV Art. Sagittarius. 25th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Tentative or Probationary Intelligence. Samekh, leg or prop, 60.

Wed 12-13-2023
Listened to Mormon Tabernacle Christmas hymns for a while, then switched to Iron Maiden playlist on youtube.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Wednesday 12-13-2023
Day of Mercury, Kokab, Elohim Tzabaoth, Michael, Beni Elohim. Orange candles, lavender incense.
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Capricorn.

No dream details recalled.

Tarot draws for the day....
Drawn under YHVH.
XIV Temperance. Sagittarius. 25th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Tentative or Probationary Intelligence. Samekh, leg or prop, 60.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Elohim.
XIV Art. Sagittarius. 25th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Tentative or Probationary Intelligence. Samekh, leg or prop, 60.

Wed 12-13-2023
Listened to Mormon Tabernacle Christmas hymns for a while, then switched to Iron Maiden playlist on youtube.

Had coffee, sunshine and recited some words outside for earth grade, came back inside with the cat and did my Zelator Formula.

Had brunch (cereal and coffee). For MEGA to stop being a c**t to me, so got it working.

About to have some soup and cake for lunch me thinks.

Had soup for lunch. Quite filling.
Having coffee, will finish off the cake soon with another cup of coffee.

Wed 12-13-2023.
Apparently I am not alone on the tremors from Abilify. A close friend of mine also has them. Unlike me, he is going to get off of that wicked crap.
Showered and dressed, feel much better.
Need to work on the LRH and memorize the words of power in the Zelator and Theoricus Formulas. That and Gaelic.

Bible reading needs to commence.

12-13-2023
After cereal. this morning/afternoon, did ten or more crunches. Not a whole lot, but was perfect form. Proper breath. Broke a sweat doing so.
A lot less exercise than I hoped for, but the day isn't done yet. I think diet and exercise are keys for weight loss, and like meditation, must be daily.

E - Ascent into the Cube of Space
E - Saturn Banishing LRH
W - Middle Pillar Ritual
N - Body in Assiah

Tarot Draws for today --

Drawn under Ehieh.
VII The Chariot. 18th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Triumphant Intelligence. Binah to Geburah, Understanding to Strength or Fear. Will.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Adonai.
Prince of Swords - Fire of Air, X of EXARP. Chokmah of Yetzirah.

Opted not to do Planet of the Day. Also vibrated vs opting for using "The Big Voice".
Last night did Middle Pillar Ritual using "The Big Voice" however.
May do Planet of the Day starting tomorrow using "The Big Voice" as a test for two things:
1. "The Big Voice" works
2. Noticeable effects of Saturn Banishing, and Venus invoking.
Also, if per Nick Farrell is correct, if there is a "backlash" for toying with planetary energies. However, LBRP and LIRPs are used.

Btw .. backing up to the Zelator Formula post above and the next post above, today is Thursday 12-14-2023.
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Capricorn or Aquarius possibly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thursday, 12-14-2023
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Capricorn or Aquarius possibly.
Three vivid detailed dreams, each time upon waking was going to write down but opted not to. Each dream was therefore not recorded nor details recalled. Each dream was different and non sexual however.

Did Zelator Formula:
E - Ascent into the Cube of Space
E - Saturn Banishing LRH with Analysis of Keyword
W - Middle Pillar Ritual
N - Body in Assiah

Tarot Draws for today --
Drawn under Ehieh.
VII The Chariot. 18th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Triumphant Intelligence. Binah to Geburah, Understanding to Strength or Fear. Will.
Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Adonai.
Prince of Swords - Fire of Air, X of EXARP. Chokmah of Yetzirah.

Opted not to do Planet of the Day. Also vibrated vs opting for using "The Big Voice".
Last night did Middle Pillar Ritual using "The Big Voice" however.
May do Planet of the Day starting tomorrow using "The Big Voice" as a test for two things:
1. "The Big Voice" works
2. Noticeable effects of Saturn Banishing, and Venus invoking.
Also, if per Nick Farrell is correct, if there is a "backlash" for toying with planetary energies. However, LBRP and LIRPs are used.

Made a few calls for mundane matters, still checking into housing, either here in California or back in Michigan.

Having a McDonalds Quarter Pounder meal with a Large Diet Coke for lunch.

Will do twenty crunches today, and 10 pushups and 10 down-ups today. Tomorrow (Friday) is legs and abs day, will do 10 of each leg exercises and thirty crunches. (Each day of an exercise increase by ten).
Elevated heart bet is common with me, hence breaking a sweat is common with me, what is uncommon with me is exercising and cutting out sweets.

Thursday 12-14-2023
Still working, with an (barely) Algebra education, on the complex number elementary EECS problem. And then programming it in C on the MacBook. Without an understanding of Geometry and trigonometry, it makes it slightly difficult.

Thursday, 12-14-2023
Will have to use "The Big Voice", or whisper during rituals for Zelator Formula and Planet of the Day, as new people will be off of work and in the house.

Thursday 12-14-2023
Made calls to five area codes of numbers in Southern to Central California south of San Fransisco down to Mission Viejo'ish for housing. Found one open waitlist and had them mail me an application for that city.
Talked with my sister on the porch for a bit, and then retired to my room to work on programming.
So back to the complex number problem it is.

12-14-2023. 4:50 pm PDT.
The Big Voice it shall be through the holidays, except for peak times where I have the place to myself for an hour. Even then I may stick to The Big Voice for a while. Full will and intent will be used, visualization will be used, and the correct gestures and grade signs will be used.

Did twenty crunches. Did not do pushups or the like. Will do after dinner.

Thursday, 12-14-2023 7:35 pm PDT
Had some very filling and tasty rice with roast and au jus.
Watched Deck the Halls.

Realized I am completely buried behind in my Bible Study. No choice but to pick up on the latest books, which will be the Letters of St John.

Thursday, 12-14-2023 9:00 pm PDT
Watching 5 Star Christmas.

Thursday, 12-14-2023 10:30 pm PDT
Stayed up for a while watching Celebrity Jeopardy with my brother in law.

Took my meds with coffee and retired for the night.

A little bit of study and meditation before actually retiring.

Zero arm exercises done on day two of exercise commitment. Saturday will have to do forty each. Tomorrow is legs day, yay! 30 each leg exercise and 30 crunches for abs.

Friday, 12-15-2023
Was in Ann Arbor, in Colonial Squares. My Family and another family (Greenes) were there. There were sewage backups and we had to move. Half the lights were burnt out. Was distributing presents

Friday 12-15-2023
Had a dream that I was back in our old townhouse, and we had a major sewage leak going on on Christmas Day. The Greene family,nold friends of ours were there, and we were exchanging and unwrapping gifts, though most 9f the light bulbs were out and the sewage problem still going on, even in the basement as well as upstairs.
Got up, had coffee and pumpkin bread and a piece of chocolate cake.
Did LIRP after Adorations.
Later got up to correct a matter after sitting outside, and went inside.
Chatted with my niece and my brother in law for a bit, and then my brother in law and I went pot to take care of a mundane matter to find success.
So now I wonder if a haywire LRH and successful LIRPs contributed to the success, or if it was just chance.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Friday, 12-15-2023
Day of Venus. YHVH Tzabaoth, Haniel, Elohim.

Had a dream that I was back in our old townhouse, and we had a major sewage leak going on on Christmas Day. The Greene family,nold friends of ours were there, and we were exchanging and unwrapping gifts, though most 9f the light bulbs were out and the sewage problem still going on, even in the basement as well as upstairs.

Got up, had coffee and pumpkin bread and a piece of chocolate cake.

Did LIRP after Adorations.

Later got up to correct a matter after sitting outside, and went inside.

Chatted with my niece and my brother in law for a bit, and then my brother in law and I went pot to take care of a mundane matter to find success. So now I wonder if a haywire LRH and successful LIRPs contributed to the success, or if it was just chance.

iow, No Full Zelator Formula was done. Will try later using The Big Voice.

Pizza for dinner.
Worked on mundane matters for a bit.
No Zelator Formula was done, nor exercise, nor tarot draws. Will attempt a Middle Pillar Ritual and meditation before bed.

Friday, 12-15-2023
That way at least the Neophyte Formula would be done.

Saturday 12--16-2023
Slept fairly well, had a bit of a crazy dream.
So I was in boston, for some reason, and parked in the University of Boston's parking lot that was right off the highway, and was essentially hauled against my will and admitted involuntarily to a psychiatric hospital. And because of my tremors, I was strapped into a wheelchair and taken on these rolling escalator type things that were wakkeays (you see at airports to help people walk quicker to the gate), and was going to the destination that these people dressed like Navy admirals, were taking me, there was water everywhere and I could not find my car. As I was being taken to the destination, I saw cars half buried in the Earth and they told me that was the destination for my car.

Saturday 12-16-2023
Had scrambled eggs with shredded cheddar and multigrain toast for breakfast with coffee.
It is safe to say that no work was done the other day. It shouldn't happen but it does, and the past is past.
Even exercises were not done the other day. I might as well quit making grandiose promises and just state what in fact in the given day what was in fact done.
All the family is going out to the movies, so this is the time to do the Zelator Formula I suppose :0
I will go with invoking both LRH and LIRP through the Invoking the Four Powers of Earth ritual. But strictly according to the Formula.
Exercise will come later.

Saturday, 12-16-2023

Tarot draws for today...
V The Hierophant. Taurus (Kerubic Earth). Magus of the Eternal Gods. Triumphant or Eternal Intelligence. Hearing/shoulders. Chokmah (Wisdom) to Chesed (Mercy).
Tarot Card of the Day:
Princess of Swords. Earth of Air. Malkuth of Yetzirah. P of EXARP.

E - Fourfold Breath, foot to root chakra.
E - Ascent into the Cube of Space.
E - Cabalistic Cross Ritual/Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, earth banishing/Qabalistic Cross Ritual.
E - Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn invoking.
E - Solar Adoration per Butler.
S - Invoking the Four Powers of Earth Ritual.
S - Solar adoration per Butler.
W - Middle Pillar Ritual.
N - The Body in Assiah. Felt the gravity even in Middle Pillar at Shaddai El Chai.
N - Zelator Meditation. Saw the putrefaction or blackening of the body, black flecked yellow. Malkuth to Tiphareth and back to Malkuth.
E - Qabalistic Cross Ritual. Felt light headed at this point.
Full vibration. As much vidualization as possible.

Saturday 12--16-2023

So I was in boston, for some reason, and parked in the University of Boston's parking lot that was right off the highway, and was essentially hauled against my will and admitted involuntarily to a psychiatric hospital. And because of my tremors, I was strapped into a wheelchair and taken on these rolling escalator type things that were wakkeays (you see at airports to help people walk quicker to the gate), and was going to the destination that these people dressed like Navy admirals, were taking me, there was water everywhere and I could not find my car. As I was being taken to the destination, I saw cars half buried in the Earth and they told me that was the destination for my car. Waters would keep rising. Everyone were dressed like The Love Boat/Navy Admiral people.

End of dream, and all the detail I could recall.

Had scrambled eggs with shredded cheddar and multigrain toast for breakfast with coffee.
It is safe to say that no work was done the other day. It shouldn't happen but it does, and the past is past.

Even exercises were not done the other day. I might as well quit making grandiose promises and just state what in fact in the given day what was in fact done.

All the family is going out to the movies, so this is the time to do the Zelator Formula I suppose :0
I will go with invoking both LRH and LIRP through the Invoking the Four Powers of Earth ritual. But strictly according to the Formula.
Exercise will come later. Twenty exercises per day:
20 Crunches
20 Wall Squats
20 Deck Squats
20 Mountain Climbers
20 Down-Ups
20 Burpees
20 Pushups.

Tarot draws for today...
V The Hierophant. Taurus (Kerubic Earth). Magus of the Eternal Gods. Triumphant or Eternal Intelligence. Hearing/shoulders. Chokmah (Wisdom) to Chesed (Mercy).
Tarot Card of the Day:

E - Cabalistic Cross Ritual/Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, earth banishing/Qabalistic Cross Ritual.
N - The Body in Assiah. Felt the gravity even in Middle Pillar at Shaddai El Chai.
N - Zelator Meditation. Saw the putrefaction or blackening of the body, black flecked yellow. Malkuth to Tiphareth and back to Malkuth.
Full vibration. As much visualization as possible.

Saturday 12--16-2023

So I was in boston, for some reason, and parked in the University of Boston's parking lot that was right off the highway, and was essentially hauled against my will and admitted involuntarily to a psychiatric hospital. And because of my tremors, I was strapped into a wheelchair and taken on these rolling escalator type things that were wakkeays (you see at airports to help people walk quicker to the gate), and was going to the destination that these people dressed like Navy admirals, were taking me, there was water everywhere and I could not find my car. As I was being taken to the destination, I saw cars half buried in the Earth and they told me that was the destination for my car. Waters would keep rising. Everyone were dressed like The Love Boat/Navy Admiral people.

20 Crunches
20 Wall Squats
20 Deck Squats
20 Mountain Climbers
20 Down-Ups
20 Burpees
20 Pushups.

Tarot draws for today...
Tarot Card of the Day:

Scratch above four posts as they're mentioned and revised below.

Saturday 12--16-2023.
Day of Saturn. Shabbathai. YHVH. Tzaphquiel. Aralim. Black candles, Sandalwood incense.

20 Crunches
20 Wall Squats
20 Deck Squats
20 Mountain Climbers
20 Down-Ups
20 Lunges
20 Burpees
20 Pushups.

Tarot draws for today...
Tarot Card of the Day:

Took medications. Had rice and pizza for lunch.
Now lying down for a nap.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Scratch above five or six posts as they're mentioned and revised below.

Saturday 12--16-2023.
Day of Saturn. Shabbathai. YHVH. Tzaphquiel. Aralim. Black candles, Sandalwood incense.

20 Crunches
20 Wall Squats
20 Deck Squats
20 Mountain Climbers
20 Down-Ups
20 Lunges
20 Burpees
20 Pushups.

Tarot draws for today...
Tarot Card of the Day:

Took medications. Had rice and pizza for lunch.
Now lying down for a nap.

Went grocery shopping withy sister.
Yesterday looked up the median salary iny area, which was roughly 135,000, and the median house cost 1.1 million.
Needless to say, food is expensive here.

Had a Chipotle Burrito Bowl with white rice, pinto beans, steak and cheese, sour cream and fajita veggies for dinner with a Diet Pepsi and coffee.

Planning to do exercise before bed, my tremors are sort of kicked up right now.
May do meditation before and after exercise.

I can see why people have turned away from Yahovah(shah) and Yeheshuah. The temporal problems reach a post critical stage and they get disgruntled, they get bitter.
Then they look for alternative solutions to the problem, whether or not they know the promise after this temporal life.
Then they get talked into doing something they never would have done, and get snared or trapped with pacts on their neck, like the albatross on the mariners neck.
So how to save myself and others who are bitter toward God?

Personally, I have been planning to hang elemental banners as well as Banner of the East and Banner of the West, as soon as I have my own space to work with before I'm dead or of retirement age.

East - Yellow upward pointing triangle with a black line midway horizontally.
South - Red upward pointing triangle.
West - Blue downward facing triangle.
North - Black downward facing triangle with a white line midway horizontally.

The Banner of the East and the Banner of the West are Golden Dawn tools, so that's a separate discussion.

With the element banners, it makes for a splash of color and aids in ritual.

Watching Christmas movies with my family.

Saturday 12-16-2023
Pointed toward the east, feet soles touching, did Body in Assiah up to Levanah, and back down to Olam Yesodoth. On the Rosary of 54 beads plus the three or four low hanging beads.

Started and finished with Sign of the Cross, Lords Prayer and two Hail Marys. Coming back down and finishing up, did two Hail Marys, Lords Prayer, amd Sign of the Cross.

Due to the hour, scrapping exercise until the morning. Not for my pleasure but for the others pleasure at bedtime.

It's bad enough to try to vocalize. Big Voice it shall have to be.

Using the Big Voice:
E - Solar Adoration per Butler with grade sign.
E - Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, Earth banishing.
E - Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, Saturn Banishing with Analysis of the Keyword.
S - Solar Adoration per Butler with grade sign.
W - Solar Adoration per Butler with grade sign.
N - Solar Adoration per Butler with grade sign.

Seemed to work fine. Breath control was a bit of an issue.

Evening banishing have been completed.

Sunday 12-27-2023
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Aquarius.

Seems today is going to be a busy day.
Need to do laundry, need to exercise today, and party tonight.

Slept fairly well.
Had a dream, dreamscape unknown. Was with friends going to strip clubs. Somehow I got separated and was in the back alley. The strip clubs themselves were standard, but there was something I slipped in the alley and went down a ramp where I slid and slipped. Used g-strings, condoms and general litter on the ground. Albania's or Russians ran the clubs, and somehow I got access into the back room where prostitution and full nudity were going on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Sunday 12-27-2023
Sol in Sagittarius, Luna in Aquarius.

Seems today is going to be a busy day.
Need to do laundry, need to exercise today, and party tonight.

Slept fairly well.

Had a dream, dreamscape unknown. Was with friends going to strip clubs. Somehow I got separated and was in the back alley. The strip clubs themselves were standard, but there was something I slipped in the alley and went down a ramp where I slid and slipped. Used g-strings, condoms and general litter on the ground. Albania's or Russians ran the clubs, and somehow I got access into the back room where prostitution and full nudity were going on.

Got up and did laundry. Had a bowl of cereal.

Went back to sleep for about three hours.
Had several non vivid dreams but no detail recall.

Got up and put away laundry.
No Formula done today, will have to do tonight using The Big Voice.
Awaiting a chicken tenders dinner before the holiday party tonight.

Had chicken tender dinner from Raisin Canes for dinner.

Spoke with a couple relatives where it's been a minute speaking with them.

One is going to hook me up with a Ham Radio setup once I pass my General exam. So get thirty five together and take and pass the exam, and I will be chatting in and out of the country. May even have to learn a few languages. Morse code and ham basics, here I come :)

Time to shower and dress for the party tonight. When I get back will do the Zelator Formula invoking using The Big Voice and try to strengthen my will.

Exercise not Formulae were done as of yet.

Portrait of a mage .... Hard to really say.
One thing I've noticed is they are creative and analytical. Fairly social. Moderate and balanced.
I could stand to learn a few things from them. Some I talk to occasionally 9n Facebook.

Back from the party and off to bed.

Sunday, 12-17-2023 : Monday, 12-18-2023
Zelator Formula completed using thought, gesture, and The Big Voice.

Monday 12-18-2023
Three dreams. Dream one was a cop, who thought and found myself saying "police should have the right to tase anyone who gets lip". Had arrested a guy who was belligerent and high on narcotics who I tased severely after shooting his two pit bulls.
Dream two - was in a Seattle grunge scene, and had sex with a girl in her twenties, very hardcore porn style. Woke up erect.
Dream three was in a gossip centric yacht club.

Woke up with a coffee on the patio in the sunshine. Now back inside with the cat resting on me.

Have opened up a plethora of books.
Will be doing Neophyte Formula and Zelator Formula back to back shortly.
Will be thus doing Tarot draws shortly.
Also in the Seattle grunge dream I was helping in restoring a Corvette.
Among the plethora of books open are magick books and sub magick topic books; anthropology books particularly celtic books and gaelic; mathematics books; programming books in a variety of programming languages.
Serious reading today.
Studying ham radio topics today as well.
Even if I read consistently two chapters per book, until completion of all .. including inctroductions, preface and notes, and practice what I read; I should be able to know quite a bit in three months.
Will be meditating today - Heart Flame, Neophyte meditation with Neophyte Breath, Zelator meditation with Zelator breath.
Will be doing exercises today. 10 each per day:
10 Crunches (abs).
10 Planks (abs).
10 Wall Squats (abs and legs).
10 Deck Squats (legs).
10 Mountain Climbers (legs).
10 Down-Ups (legs).
10 Lunges (legs).
10 Burpees (legs, arms and shoulders).
10 Pushups (arms and shoulders).

So .. in order ..
Meditations with Neophyte breathwork
Exercises
Meditations with Zelator Breathwork

Tarot Draws
Neophyte Formula
Zelator Formula (invoking field - LIRP, LIRH)

Magick study - Textbooks, short magick books
Magick subfields study - Alchemy, Zen, Geomancy, Astrology (and more)
Celtic and Gaelic study
Egyptian and Hieroglyph study

Ham Radio study for General and Technician exams

Mathematics study (Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry)

Programming study (C, Assembly, Python and MySQL)

Exercising right now.

Skipped Mountain Climbers, Burpees and push ups,

All other exercises done besides MCs, Buroees ans PUs. 20 crunches, 20 planks, 20 wall squats, 10 everything else. Raised heartbeat and sweated a lot, Less than a minute break between exercises.

Neophyte formula and meditation complete.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Monday 12-18-2023
Slept well.
Three dreams.
Dream one was a cop, who thought and found myself saying "police should have the right to tase anyone who gets lip". Had arrested a guy who was belligerent and high on narcotics who I tased severely after shooting his two pit bulls.
Dream two - was in a Seattle grunge scene, and had sex with a girl in her twenties, very hardcore porn style. Woke up erect. Corvette.
Dream three was in a gossip centric yacht club.

Woke up with a coffee on the patio in the sunshine. Now back inside with the cat resting on me.

Have opened up a plethora of books.
Will be doing Neophyte Formula and Zelator Formula back to back shortly.
Will be thus doing Tarot draws shortly.
Also in the Seattle grunge dream I was helping in restoring a Corvette.
Among the plethora of books open are magick books and sub magick topic books; anthropology books particularly celtic books and gaelic; mathematics books; programming books in a variety of programming languages.
Serious reading today.
Studying ham radio topics today as well.
Even if I read consistently two chapters per book, until completion of all .. including inctroductions, preface and notes, and practice what I read; I should be able to know quite a bit in three months.
Will be meditating today - Heart Flame, Neophyte meditation with Neophyte Breath, Zelator meditation with Zelator breath.
Will be doing exercises today. 10 each per day:
10 Crunches (abs).
10 Planks (abs).
10 Wall Squats (abs and legs).
10 Deck Squats (legs).
10 Mountain Climbers (legs).
10 Down-Ups (legs).
10 Lunges (legs).
10 Burpees (legs, arms and shoulders).
10 Pushups (arms and shoulders).

So .. in order ..
Exercises
Meditations with Zelator Breathwork

Tarot Draws
Neophyte Formula
Zelator Formula (invoking field - LIRP, LIRH)

Celtic and Gaelic study

Exercising right now.
Skipped Mountain Climbers, Burpees and push ups, All other exercises done besides MCs, Buroees ans PUs. 20 crunches, 20 planks, 20 wall squats, 10 everything else. Raised heartbeat and sweated a lot, Less than a minute break between exercises.

Neophyte formula and meditation complete.

Had an In-n-Out Double burger with fries and a large diet coke.
Back is sore and legs rubbery from sudden high intensity exercise.

Studying Arduino and Ham Technician test right now.

Read a test for the HR Technician exam and a few Arduino books, studied the language reference fir programming an Arduino.
Continuing study of both.

Will then study Gaelic and Celtic magic, then hierogkyohs and Egyptian magic; then Math and C programming and Python programming.

Tarot Draws for today...
Drrawn under AHYH.
0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Kether (Crown) to Chokmah (Wisdom). Scintillating Intelligence. Spitit of the Aether.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under ADNI.
6 of Swords. Lord of Science. Tiphareth of Yetzirah.

A man down, fucked up my back exercising the previous morning. Safe to say that today will be a day of rest for me.

Wall Squats, Mountain Climbers and Down Ups are no joke .... Im man down due to them.
Up and awake, will study aat least one chapter each starting with Prefaces and Introductions, the first chapter of each, reading thoughtfully.

Went through HR a=exam material and Arduino documentation manuals.
Reading/studying Egyptian and Celtic books now, starting with a Gaelic Dictionary, The Tree of Life by Regardie, and Sacred Magic og Ancient Egyot and The Sacred Tradition of Ancient Egypt by Rosemary Clark.

Next up is Magic textbooks and Magic subfields Studies, then Math and Programming.

Tuesday, 12-19-2023.
Day of Mars. Madim, Elohim Gibor, Khamuel, Seraphim. Red, Dragons Blood.
12 am PDT
A man down, fucked up my back exercising the previous morning. Safe to say that today will be a day of rest for me.
Wall Squats, Mountain Climbers and Down Ups are no joke .... Im man down due to them.

Up and awake, at 3am PDT, will study at least one chapter each starting with Prefaces and Introductions, the first chapter of each, reading thoughtfully.

4am PDT
Went through Ham Radio exam material and Arduino documentation manuals.
Reading/studying Egyptian and Celtic books now, starting with a Gaelic Dictionary, The Tree of Life by Regardie, and Sacred Magic og Ancient Egyot and The Sacred Tradition of Ancient Egypt by Rosemary Clark.

5:30 am PDT
Next up is Magic textbooks and Magic subfields Studies, then Math and Programming.

9am PDT
Caught a couple hours of sleep, had a dream where I was living 8n a garden floor apartment, where I was playing with my old GIJoe and StarWars action figures like I was Zeus, and people from an upper floor apartment including a friend 9f.mine were staring at me laughing. Soon they invaded my apartment, and started to smoke my ounce of pot that I was smoking, and a friend told me he was going to kill himself, and we argued why we should kill ourselves and who should do ot first, as we were both in our mid fifties.
Outside on the porch with the rising sun, drinking a mug of coffee.

9:30 am PDT
Read/study Egyptian and Celtic books this morning, starting with a Gaelic Dictionary, The Tree of Life by Regardie, and Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt and The Sacred Tradition of Ancient Egypt by Rosemary Clark.

10:30 am PDT
Next up to read are Magic textbooks and Magic subfields Studies, then Math and Programming.

1:30 pm PDT
Then we wrap back around to reading.
Arduino documentation manuals
3:30 pm
Celtic and Gaelic study
5:30 pm
6:30 pm
7:30 pm

This should keep me busy reading a chapter of each book at a time, increasing my love of reading and improving my capability to read and think critically.

No exercising today. I'm only getting up and around thanks to ibuprofen.

8:30 pm PDT
Will do Zelator Formula using The Big Voice with Emotion, Gesture and Images. Will work on Visualization and Willed Intent.

10:30 pm Will read books on Writing and write some fair quality articles for Ground Cover News, emailing them by midnight.

2:00 taking a break probably until 3:30 for lunch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Tuesday, 12-19-2023.
Day of Mars. Madim, Elohim Gibor, Khamuel, Seraphim. Red, Dragons Blood.

12 am PDT
Man down, fucked up my back exercising the previous morning. Safe to say that today will be a day of rest for me.

3:00 AM PDT
Up and awake, at 3am PDT, will study at least one chapter each starting with Prefaces and Introductions, the first chapter of each, reading thoughtfully.

4am PDT
Went through Ham Radio exam material and Arduino documentation manuals.
Reading/studying Egyptian and Celtic books now, starting with a Gaelic Dictionary, The Tree of Life by Regardie, and Sacred Magic og Ancient Egypt and The Sacred Tradition of Ancient Egypt by Rosemary Clark.

5:30 am PDT

9am PDT
Caught a couple hours of sleep, had a dream where I was living 8n a garden floor apartment, where I was playing with my old GIJoe and StarWars action figures like I was Zeus, and people from an upper floor apartment including a friend 9f.mine were staring at me laughing. Soon they invaded my apartment, and started to smoke my ounce of pot that I was smoking, and a friend told me he was going to kill himself, and we argued why we should kill ourselves and who should do ot first, as we were both in our mid fifties.
Outside on the porch with the rising sun, drinking a mug of coffee.

9:30 am PDT
Read/study Egyptian and Celtic books this morning, starting with a Gaelic Dictionary, The Tree of Life by Regardie, and Sacred Magic of Ancient Egypt and The Sacred Tradition of Ancient Egypt by Rosemary Clark.

Next up to read are Magic textbooks and Magic subfields Studies, then Math and Programming.

Then we wrap back around to reading.
Arduino documentation manuals
Celtic and Gaelic study
5:30 pm

This should keep me busy reading a chapter of each book at a time, increasing my love of reading and improving my capability to read and think critically.

No exercising today. I'm only getting up and around thanks to ibuprofen.

8:30 pm PDT
Will do Zelator Formula using The Big Voice with Emotion, Gesture and Images. Will work on Visualization and Willed Intent.

10:30 pm Will read books on Writing and write some fair quality articles for Ground Cover News, emailing them by midnight

#####################################################################################################
5:30 pm PDT
Back from lunch and a technical problem.
Resuming Mathematics Arduino, Ham Radio, GPS, C Programming, Assembly Programming and Python Programming studies.

6:30 pm PDT
Studying textbooks. 7 to 7:30 will read a chapter each on sub fields.

Read a bit of Christophers book.
Taking a reading break with some coffee outside on the porch.
Between now and 10:30 will go inside and do Zelator Formula using voice or Big Voice.

Above message posted 7:25 PDT

8:15 to 9:00
Zelator Formula was started and completed. Visualization sucked.

9:25 pm PDT
20 crunches completed.
May do pushups from a bench press position, using resistance as key. 20 of them.

Twenty resistance pushups complete.

Forty more arms shoulders and chest stationary bench press position resistance exercises completed.

Studies, practice, exercise on track .. need to work on diet, reducing tremors, focusing intent and directing will.

11pm - -8:00 -- slept, had a dream where I was running at night lik the Flash. Hurdles that got me tired was barbed wire fences, dodging cars and people. Dreamscape was Michigan ave area of downtown Ypsilanti. Also amaze within barbed wire fences.

Also it was snowy in the dream. Kept getting tired right at the top of the barbed wire. Not sure why I was running. It was also nighttime before bars closing time.

Back is still jacked. Not sure what exercises will be done today for legs.

Tarot Draws for the day...
0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Spirit of the Aethyr. Kether (Crown) to Chokmah (Wisdom). 11th Pssth of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Scintellating Intelligence.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under YHVH Elohim.
Prince of Wands. Air of Fire. O of BITOM. Expansive, volatile Fire. Tiphareth of Atziluth.

09:30 am PDT
Will start Magick studies. Kabalah, Magick, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation, The Golden Dawn.
Zelator Formula using The Big Voice, Breakfast
11:30 am PDT
Arduino documents, datasheets, and electronics studies.
12:30 am PDT
Basic Math and Low Level Programming study, particularly Algebra and Assembly programming
College Math Textbook from Madison Technical College, Art of Assembly Programming
Lunch break. Then we wrap back around to reading. Ham Radio study for General and Technician exams
2:30 PM PDT
Alchemy and Zen studies - Alchemists Handbook and Nothing Special:Living Zen
Psychiatric appointment
4:30 pm
Celtic charms and Gaelic dictionary study
Egyptian dictionary and Hieroglyph study
5:30 PM PDT
Qabalah study - The Mystical Qabalah
Magick subfields study - Geomancy, Astrology (and more)
8:30 pm
Dinner
9:30 pm
Zelator Formula using Big Voice
10:30 pm
C and Python Programming
11:30 pm
Shower and Sleep

10:00 am PDT
Zelator Formula complete.
Studying textbook on Magic til 11:30 am, then onto Arduino.

Completed chapter one from Christophers book, learning a few points skimmed over many times as food for thought. Onto chapter two.
Within ten days should be reading Theoricus material.

12:15 pm PDT
Finished chapter two of Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation. Starting chapter three sitting outside in the sunlight.
Scrapping the schedule for today, for the most part. Except for what exists on my phone.
No legs exercise today as back is still jacked.

Offline til 4:30.

Wednesday. Day of Mercury. Elohim Tzabaoth, Michael, Beni Elohim.

11pm - -8:00 -- slept, had a dream where I was running at night like the Flash. Hurdles that got me tired was barbed wire fences, dodging cars and people. Dreamscape was Michigan ave area of downtown Ypsilanti. Also amaze within barbed wire fences.
Also it was snowy in the dream. Kept getting tired right at the top of the barbed wire. Not sure why I was running. It was also nighttime before bars closing time.
Post automatically merged: Today at 11:20 AM

Post automatically merged: Today at 12:19 PM

0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Spirit of the Aethyr. Kether (Crown) to Chokmah (Wisdom). 11th Pssth of the Sepher Yetzirah. The Scintellating Intelligence.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under YHVH Elohim.
Prince of Wands. Air of Fire. O of BITOM. Expansive, volatile Fire. Tiphareth of Atziluth.
Post automatically merged: Today at 12:30 PM

Will start Magick studies. Kabalah, Magick, and the Great Work of Self-Transformation, The Golden Dawn.
Basic Math and Low Level Programming study, particularly Algebra and Assembly programming
College Math Textbook from Madison Technical College, Art of Assembly Programming
Lunch break. Then we wrap back around to reading. Ham Radio study for General and Technician exams
Psychiatric appointment
Dinner
C and Python Programming
Shower and Sleep
Post automatically merged: Today at 1:02 PM

Post automatically merged: Today at 1:22 PM

Completed chapter one from Christophers book, learning a few points skimmed over many times as food for thought. Onto chapter two.
Post automatically merged: Today at 3:16 PM

Finished chapter two of Kabalah, Magic and the Great Work of Self-Transformation. Starting chapter three sitting outside in the sunlight.
Scrapping the schedule for today, for the most part. Except for what exists on my phone.
Post automatically merged: Today at 4:49 PM

Wednesday. 4:40 pm PDT
And ... Back from the appointment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Wednesday. Day of Mercury. Elohim Tzabaoth, Michael, Beni Elohim.

11pm - -8:00 -- slept, had a dream where I was running at night like the Flash. Hurdles that got me tired was barbed wire fences, dodging cars and people. Dreamscape was Michigan ave area of downtown Ypsilanti. Also amaze within barbed wire fences.
Post automatically merged: Today at 11:20 AM

Post automatically merged: Today at 12:19 PM

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under YHVH Elohim.
Post automatically merged: Today at 12:30 PM

Psychiatric appointment
Dinner
C and Python Programming
Shower and Sleep
Post automatically merged: Today at 1:02 PM

Post automatically merged: Today at 1:22 PM

Post automatically merged: Today at 3:16 PM

Post automatically merged: Today at 4:49 PM

Wednesday. 4:40 pm PDT
And ... Back from the appointment.

No studies have been done. In a meh mood.

I'm really not a catch. I'm being real with myself.
I was talking with my sister today at t appointment about going out more with friends of hers, due to a question or remark about who I would be hooked up with via eharmony. What type of woman I would connect with and want to connect with. Most women are materialistic that I have known, not all of course.
My life could be better, but I am and always have been an unstable person, and am occultist. Therefore it shouldn't have been a surprise when I told her two types of women id want to hook up with ... Someone not overly religious, and two, a sugar momma. It made her laugh. I said, well honestly, look at my life, it's not exactly stable.
But then I get thinking. Small nonworking dong. Underemployed. Uneducated. Broke as a joke. Disabled. Count the sugar momma out.

Also, I told her, a nurse would.be a bonus due to my disabilities and phobias. Someone who cares for others and can see and treat the warning signs.

Also a must ... The girl for me to be must fit into pants with a waist size smaller than mine. A nice figure in other words.
It's not exactly a confidence boost otherwise.
Maybe it's just not my time to get in a relationship with someone right now.

I'm also not a dog fan or a snake fan. I am however a cat fan.

Thursday, 12-21-2023. Day of Jupiter. El, Tzadkiel, Aralim. Blue, cedar.
Two dreams.
One where I was saluting someone.
One where I was battling voudoo trying to turn me into a snake.

My point in the dating issues and being real with myself, is that we all have to be real with ourself.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thursday 12-21-2023
Health could be better. Wealth is non existent of course. Luckily health will be getting better, the appointment gave me hope physically, mentally and neurologically. Dreams have been strange for sure. Will most likely quit posting as much and revert to my paper journal, do my work and see if life gets better. One thing is for sure, need to get myself straight and find someone my own age. local to me and similarly aligned.

Friday, 12-22-2023. Day of Venus. YHVH Tzabaoth, Haniel, Elohim. Green, Rose.
Slept okay considering back issues. No dreams details recalled.

Sol in Caprocorn, Luna in Taurus.
Sun
Sun 0°36’ Cap .. 4 of Disks
Moon
Moon 8°24’ Tau .. 6 of Disks
d_50_10.png
First Quarter Moon (127°48’)
Mercury 0°43’ Cap R ..
Venus 21°23’ Sco .. 7 of Cups
Mars 20°28’ Sag
Jupiter 5°42’ Tau R
Saturn 2°28’ Pis .. 8 of Cups
Uranus 19°37’ Tau R
Neptune 24°57’ Pis
Pluto 29°04’ Cap
Node (M) 21°22’ Ari R
Node (T) 22°35’ Ari R
Lilith (M) 8°56’ Vir

Back and neck still jacked, so managing thanks to ibuprofen.
Drawn under Ehieh,
V The Hierophant. Taurus. Chokmah to Chesed. 16th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah, The Triumphant or Eternal Intelligence.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Five of Cups. Mars in Scorpio. Lord of Disappointment. Geburah of Briah.

No work done yesterday or today due to limited mobility.

May in fact push through the pain and do the Zelator Forluma, followed by pushing through the pain and meditate.

Listening to Alchemy videos off of Esoterica.
Getting back on track on reading, just a narrower time frame and fewer texts.

Magick study - Textbooks
Magick subfields study - Qabalah, Alchemy, Zen, Geomancy, Astrology.
Celtic and Gaelic study
Programming study (Arduino, C, Assembly, Python)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Saturday 12-23-2023. Day of Saturn. YHVH, Tzaphquiel.

Had several dreams but due to so much tossing and turning did not recall any details.

Back is getting better, so is my neck.

Dealing with heights much better ... I had an epiphany of phobias and grades. The pack of Earth under my feet, the lack of plains, rattles me. It could be fear of failure and or fear of success.

Similarly the Air grade and water grade for obvious reasons.
Now, got mundane matters handled and Christmas stuff handled.
Going to have lunch shortly.
Although my back is now better, it shows me man down for nearly a week is not the optimal solution for doing a drastic exercise routine after thirteen years of no exercise. I'm in competition with only my BMI, so, slow exercise slowly building sets. Perhaps three exercises tops per day at five each, not shooting for the moon. On the upside my legs are more stable.

Listening to gospel today rather than Christmas Carol's, punk, metal or rap; I thought back to my trance post, and thought about the rapture state by confessions back to back of the sovereignty of a deity, praise of a deity, prayers in humility, singing Psalms etc to bask in the trance of the Spirit.

Okay .. laundry, shower and lunch. The big tasks for the day.

Tarot draws today ... Double Major day.
Drawn under Ehieh.
XVIII The Star. Aquarius. Daughter of the Firmament, Dweller between the Waters. 28th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah.
The Natural Intelligence. Tzaddi, fish hook, 90. Netzach to Yesod.

Tarot Card of the Day:
Drawn under Adonai.
IX The Hermit. Virgo. The Prophet of the Eternal, the Magus of the Voice of Power. 20th Path of the Sepher Yetzirah, the Intelligence of Will. Yod, a hand, 10. Chesed to Tiphareth.

Had lunner (lunch-dinner), watched a couple of Percy episodes with the family.
Awaiting to put my gifts under the tree.
Cannot wait until this New Year to set things straight. I may have to momentarily go back to Michigan to do so however.
Hopefully things will work out.

Laundry and showered before lunch arrived. Got fini old spice body wash and 5 in 1 Dove for men shampoo and conditioner. Smells great to be the old new me.

Fiji body wash

Had dinner and fun watching movies and building gingerbread village houses with the family.

Sunday, 12-24-2023. Day of Sol. YHVH Eloah ve Daath, Michael, Malechim.
Slept fairly well, though back somehow got messed up again.
Gingerbread houses last night were fun.
Envisioned myself clearly doing the Zelator Formula using the Big Voice.
Went to bed, slept fairly well, no dreams recalled.
Woke up, greeted my sister and had a bowl of cereal. Brewed a cup of coffee, out on the porch in the sun, saluted the sun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Sunday, 12-24-2023
Sol in Capricorn, Pluto in 1 deg Aquarius, Luna ten deg Gemini.

Reviving an old idea, a Holiday Miracle, to help the lost and forgotten, using Shem angels. Wont be an overnight solution, but it will be daily steps toward accomplishment. First, orations and invocations and conjurations of a fe Shem angels to help spearhead/keep idea on course to accomplishment.
Le Kabballa Practique/Shemhamphoresh, Magick of Angels and Demons, 72 Angels of Magick, Archangels of Magick will be primary workings.
Local first, regional next, national third, global fourth. Small numbers at a time.

A safe place to go.
Changed and won over hearts and minds of the lost and the family, or a loving family.

I have one such friend in mind.

Listening to Christmas music courtesy of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, performed Zelator Formula.

Reading through the Shemhamphoresh paper. Piecing it all together.

On the upside, losing weight.

Oddly enough, I calmed three cats at once tonight. In between waking and sleep with two of the three locally asleep and my baby back in Michigan most likely asleep as well, heard voices and noise. Rolling with the Gnomies? Even got up to investigate and found everything was a okay. Odd, but since when is my life not odd? Watched Scrooged with the family.

Merry Christmas!
Monday 12-25-2023
Slept well. Dreamt I had a self decrypting )LC that interfaced through an Arduino with MVS, CM, TOPS, and VMS; I was therefore the target of a Hackathon.

PLC

Opened stocking gifts, many surprises :)
Opening gifts after we had cinnamon rolls, then breakfast after.

Received among several cool presents, a copy of The Middle Pillar (Regardie's or8ginal edition), and Modern Magick (Kraig's 12 Lessons Edition)!

Last edited: