• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Journal of Night and Day, Son and Moon

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
Slept most of free time yesterday, which puts me in a medical bind because of poor planning. Not sure I can get my prescriptions today, and work tomorrow. I may be able to get a days dose at a pharmacy that is open today, or go to the ER and get my levels checked due to seizure symptoms.
Its not a joke, it really isn't, people can have fatal seizure states. So, I need to take my health more seriously on that note. Quitting smoking is still an ongoing attempt, until stress hits me and I light back up.

Turkey Day, Thanksgiving Day. Much to be thankful for despite my groaning and petty words at times.

Will get off my butt and do the Neophyte Formula.
Going to repeatedly practice the Middle Pillar Ritual, Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram and Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram today, maybe it will help..

Did with dagger:
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual, Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, QC (LBRP)
E: Lord of the Universe adoration
E: Solar adoration, Butler style.
S: Neophyte signs
W: Middle Pillar Ritual
N: Neophyte signs.

There was no oomph in them though, thy were quite 1-D flat.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Thursday, 11-24-2022 (2+6+6=14=5). Jupiter, Blue. El, Tzadkiel, Chashmalim.
Sleep: Poor, long but spotty
Dreams: None recalled
Moon Phase:
Current Transits:

Sun
Sun
Sagittarius
2°10’ Sag
Moon
Moon
Sagittarius
9°38’ Sag
New Moon (7°27’)
Mercury
Mercury
Sagittarius
11°05’ Sag
Venus
Venus
Sagittarius
10°21’ Sag
Mars 21°12’ Gem R
Jupiter 28°47’ Pis
Saturn 19°28’ Aqu
Uranus 16°17’ Tau R
Neptune 22°40’ Pis R
Pluto 26°38’ Cap
Node (M) 12°11’ Tau R
Node (T) 13°22’ Tau R
Lilith (M) 24°57’ Can
Chiron 12°18’ Ari R
Weather: Cold.

Meditations:
None yet. Will concentrate effort on mindfulness, still mind and batting away distractions.

Rituals:
Neophyte Formula, AM

Psychic Training:
None yet.

Tarot:
Yesterday was the Emperor, todays Card of the Day is: XIII Death. Scorpio. 24th Path. Nun, fish, 50. Netzach to Tiphareth. Change/transformation.
The Twenty-fourth Path is the Imaginative Intelligence, and it is so called because it gives a likeness to all the similitudes, which are created in like manner similar to its harmonious elegancies.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Game plan today:
Mundane:
Call doctor, as out of medicine and pharmacy is closed today, possibly pharmacy or ER
Work on security monitor python script, get to know python
Get Thanksgiving care package from friend
Make calls to friends

Magical:
Psychic training via tarot.
Divination via IChing and six pennies.
Note taking on Buckland and Kuriakos and update work through journals.
Positive affirmations and prayers over blue herb bag.
Meditation - mindfulness, still, but most importantly bat away all distraction.
A Mars Ritual to Restore Sexuality/Power, research anyway.
Setup for Jupiter/EL/Tzadkiel. Invoke in ritual.

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hihi i like your snake emblem. to stick with that im into fast shedding, so could you hurry up a bit or bring some friends over?

Reaction score
Awards
Day off work today and greeted friends and family with a Happy Thanksgiving. A friends Mom made me food and her son, may friend brought it to me. Been trying to learn python library functions and BNF. Now trying to research a framework for a real time security monitor passings list data between nodes for the message passing. Firewall and port monitor will be running simultaneously with the secmon.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Reaction score
Awards
Psychic Training: 9 Court Cards correctly guessed within three seconds out of 20.

Currently reading HeadFirst Python, Coding for PenTesters, Violent Python, and python language specification, reference and library reference.

Reaction score
Awards
Idea on tobacco use in ritual, say for part of a Mars recipe - flavored pipe tobacco. Spirits go nuts over flavored and scented offerings. Freeze dried treats like jerky or fish bits or whatnot that corresponds to their offerings. Whatever the case, it has to be economical, as I intend to start buying a bunch of books and supplies for business ideas I have, some of which involve philanthropy, much like my magic.

Reaction score
Awards
Did the following with finger, mouth and mind alone:
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte signs.
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios adoration with Theoricus sign.
E: LBRP

Reaction score
Awards
Due to the Holiday, the center and the pharmacy were closed, and could not afford a 30 day supply due to banks being closed as well, which means I dont cash my paycheck until next week I guess. As far as meds go, may need to go to the ER to resolve the issue. Its only been a day or two, but the weekend is too much for too little supply.
I think I will ask to be cut back to part time. Then seek a new job as a second job just to be safe.

Said some prayers this morning including one for full healing, out of Hoodoo Herbal this morning.
Subconsciousness, as the High Priestess symbolizes, as well as memory recall, is key to health from an occult perspective.

Reaction score
Awards
It irritates me how people are oblivious to the fact that we are traded as commodities on a stock market, and when we hit SSA age, we are no longer traded on the market. In other worlds, that is what we are viewed as. Which leads me to wonder why, having five federally recognized disabilities, that I am not on disability, and every job is questionable to my health and well being. Financially and mentally/medically. Yet benefits are offered. It makes no sense to me. Perhaps it is lawyer time. Either that or strict self employment. I dont want to be "rich" or "wealthy" in the material sense. I just want to make at least a living county wage, and have self assortment of my own safety and well being though proper treatment over time, and to look into long term or even short term nursing home care for myself. Its not going to pay itself, now is it?

So back to study and work to resolve the issues.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Taking trash out, ran into two people I know, ran into another earlier, noticed some Jewish girls going to Temple. Noticed fathers and sons. Very Venus day to me.

Reaction score
Awards
Procrastination is my bane. So are my illnesses and so are my phobias and fears.

So, I need to call off, go to the hospital, and take my neurology appointment as if it were a holy day. Get all prescription levels where they need to be in my system, and enough medication to get me through until I can get to the Annex pharmacy.
My neurology appt and analysis and discharge notes are critical for my disability test. I may call for full brain imaging as well as spine X-rays regarding my epilepsy, disorders, and degenerative disc disease.
No, I dont have any disabilities, apparently im not paralyzed and thus ineligible to work somewhere being thus disabled.
My economic model is a saving point for this dilemma.

Reaction score
Awards
Saturday, day of Saturn. Colors - Indigo, brown, black. Archangel and divine name: YHVH Elohim, Tzaphqiel, Aralim.
Card of the day and on my disability, drawn and quartered under name of El Elyon.
CotD/Greater Spiritual Influence: 0 The Fool. Elemental Air. Holy Spirit. Aleph, ox, 1. 11th Path. No-Thing. Chokmah-Kether. Yah/Raziel/Auphanim.
Lesser Spiritual Influence: VI The Lovers. Gemini. Zayin, sword, 7. 17th Path. Discernment. Binah-Tiphareth. YHVH Elohim, Tzaphqiel, Aralim.
Spiritual Advice: XI Justice. Libra. Lamed, ox-goad/whip/instruction, 30. 22nd path. Action-Work. Geburah-Tiphareth. Elohim Gibor, Chamuel, Seraphim.
Unconscious Desires: X Wheel of Fortune. Jupiter. Kaph, fist, 20. 21st Path. Cause and effect. Netzach-Chesed. El, Tzadkiel, Chashmalim.
Conscious Desires: IV The Emperor. Aries. Heh, window, 5. 15th Path. Sight/Order. Chokmah-Tiphareth. Yah, Raziel, Auphanim.
Practical Advice: XIX The Sun. Sol. Resh, Head, 200. 30th Path. Regeneration. Hod-Yesod. Elohim Tzabaoth, Michael, Beni Elohim.
Final Outcome: VII The Chariot. Cancer. Cheth Fence/sheepgate/enclosure, 8. Will. Binah-Geburah. YHVH Elohim, Tzaphqiel, Aralim.

ToD: III The Empress. Venus.
BoD: XV The Devil. Capricorn.

Reaction score
Awards
Saturn figures in heavily as Zelator approached and I step through Tav after being turned away from both Qoph and Shin.
Also due to the cards appearing, me, the Fool. My ally The Lovers (Binah, Saturn, Tiphareth, Sol. Then the advice is Libra, a possible court preceding (libra where Saturn is exalted).
I want a desired change in circumstance (Jupiter), and want an ordered life (Aries, opposite daleth from lovers) again. My advice here is heal (Sol). Then will is the outcome, victory (Cancer, Binah to Geburah, again Saturn and Mars).

Reaction score
Awards
Got up off my bed and did:
W: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte Signs.
W: Liber Resh Vel Helios Evening adoration with Practicus Sign.
W: Middle Pillar Ritual with six spheres.
N: Liber Resh Vel Helios Midnight adoration with Zelator sign and trembling.
E: Liber Resh Vel Helios Morning adoration with Theoricus Sign.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (Earth Banishing), with first two fingers.
E: Qabbalistic Cross Ritual
E: Lord of the Universe adoration with Neophyte Signs.

Reaction score
Awards
From my seven card tarot reading, Psalm 119 and Sepher Yetzirah readings will then include in order:
Aleph, Zain, Lamed, Cheth, Resh, Heh, Kaph, Daleth and Ayin.
11th, 17th, 22nd, 18th, 30th, 15th, 21st, 14th, 26th.

Spoke the Psalms. Looking now onto the Sepher Yetzirah end.

Last edited: